• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 15,775 Views, 190 Comments

The Great And Powerful... Slime? - Vinyl_Wubs



When Trixie meets a strange creature, she starts growing attached to it, especially when it's one of the only friends she has. Or is it?

  • ...
78
 190
 15,775
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 82 )

Thank you so much! I can't believe it... I'm floundering for words! :twilightsmile:



Also.... Craf!!

Trixie, you sly son of bitch. That's gangsta shit right there

:derpyderp2: Interesting chapter... I wasn't expecting this to happen. Please, do continue. :raritystarry:

4739797
If you're seeing this story it's because you have "view Mature" enabled in the drop menu under your name in the bar below the site header. If you uncheck it you won't see this story or others like it any more.

Well that was... something? Was it? It was something, right?

What a CHAPTER!!!

I have to upvote this for trying so hard to be both unique and kinky, but I feel like I need a diagram to keep track of what got stuck where.

(I'm starting to be reminded of the time I tried to read Monzetsu. If anyone starts talking about how warm someone's vomit-cum feels in their throat-pussy, I'm outta here.)

4762520 With a vengeance...

Is Trixie purely dick-girl, or will he be getting her natural parts back again with her... addition.

Did Melody's penis go all the way through Trixie? Wow. That's one loooong cock.

4763087 I have a feeling she will very nearly... Rip.:twilightoops::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::trollestia:

4762954 Yeah, I feel the same.

Comment posted by thegamerator10 deleted Oct 23rd, 2014

Wait, why is this marked complete? That's not an ending. (Well, maybe it is for Twilight.)

You had me... then you lost me. :/

I am squicked beyond all comprehension. :raritydespair:

...

More. :trollestia:

well...that's a thing.

I stared intently at her.

i.imgur.com/R3mSgQb.gif

4764435
You gonna link them?
You better link them....

4764628 When it comes out.

intriguing, scandalous You sir or madam have peeked my interest:moustache:

I will be keeping an eye on you.:trixieshiftright:

So do keep up the interesting if not wierd and slightly creepy factor... It strangely works in this one:twilightsheepish:

I kinda liked where this went in the end, mainly for the sexy fan-service of gooflation. I suggest maybe take things up to another level with this in the sequel. Bigger. Better. Longer. Uncut.
4763737
Admittedly,the only most insane thing here could have been the shish-kabob bit.
But if you honestly believe that this is insane, I dare you to play CoC for a while with an open mind. It'll redefine your perspective on a few things.
But seriously, this is nothing. Search for clopfics that follow under Dark, Tragedy, "Romance," feature any of the child-like characters, and/or have under 100 dislikes. You'll definitely find some colorful literature for sure.

Well... that was brainless. Don't really have anything else to say. Just... wut? :rainbowderp:

I sense a large amount of cum being pumped into Twilight soon...

My messed-up mind just gave me an image of Melody somehow changing Trixie and Twilight into identical twins, what with EE-cup breasts, two-foot shaft adorned with watermelon-sized 'nads, and the obligatory vagina (because Melody wouldn't keep away such a fun part, right), along with mixing up the colors between the two to have an identacle color shade made of the perfect balance between the two, and Trixie's hairstyle decked with Twilight's hair color with an added strip of Trixie's cyan added with Twilight's indigo and violet....

<. <
>.>
What would it take to convince you to write that?

4770847 Hey, what we talkin about? :pinkiesmile:

This story is quite... Disturbing...

...

I LIKE IT. WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE?!

I'm pretty sure I had a nightmare similar to the whole 'impaling' bit. Which is weird, 'cause I'm a guy.

and that's why Celestia dosent masturbate anymore

4771040
So....played any Monster Girls Quest recently?:ajsmug::trollestia::yay:

4777297 Nope, never played it.

4739797 Pretty sure that it's quite obvious what this is, and I fail to see how this particular story makes you think that the site's standards were lowered...

4777333
......Seriously? But you dropped the name "Erubetie", who's happens to be the Slime Queen and a major character in the series, and you just described, with stunning accuracy, the game over/rape scene for the White Slime, a hidden monster only unlockable by completing the game twice (once on Hard, once one Hell).

How can you do that and have not played this game?!?!?!:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

4781416 I really haven't, seriously.

4781460
I'm inclined to call BS (especially because of the White Slime scene:ajbemused:), but if you say you haven't, I can't really prove otherwise.

Yeah, I would be lying to myself if I didn't favorite and follow.

AND THEN SHE DIED SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY BECAUSE ALL HER FECES WAS FORCED BACKWARDS INTO HER STOMACH AND THE PYLERIC SPHINCTER RUPTURED CAUSING STOMACH ACID TO FLOW INTO HER INTESTINES AND THE ACID TO ENTER HER BLOODSTREAM DUE TO THE BARRIER BETWEEN STOMACH AND INTESTINES BEING BROKEN AND THE CUM IN HER LUNGS GOT STUCK IN THERE WHICH CAUSED HER TO COUGH REALLY HARD TO THE POINT WHERE SHE DAMAGED HER LUNGS AND OH GOD WHY CANT SHE STOP COUGHING SO SHE CAN BREATH AND NOW HER VISION IS GOING BLACK AND WHILE SHE IS UNCONCIOUS THE SLIME CANT STOP ITSELF FROM ABSORBING HER FLUIDS WHILE SHE IS "IMPALED" AND NOW SHE IS SUFFERING FROM DEHYDRATION AND THE SLIME IS STARTING TO SUCK HER BLOOD FROM THE INTERNAL INJURIES AND OH GOD WHY IS BLOOD SO TASTY SHE CANT STOP DRINKING AND OOPS SHE HAS NO BLOOD LEFT .

TLDR I'm sorry about the mess but I'm a nurse and I had to express how horrified I was while reading this.

4825396 Glad I could help! :pinkiesmile:

I'd love to see a T-1000 and Melody clash.
Almost makes you take pity on Melody.

This story can and should be continued. There are a lot of... interesting paths that this could take.. particularly now that Twilight is involved. :trollestia:

I'd write a continuation of this, but I fear that my skills as a writer may not be adequate enough to do this story justice.

This story is still a good one, and it's probably the best goo-girl story I've ever read, despite it being so open-ended.

4864941 Thanks! There definitely will be a sequel.

Oh, sweet Celestia's milky nipples this was a good read. I look forward to the sequel. :heart::heart::heart:

Login or register to comment