• Published 18th Jun 2014
  • 1,579 Views, 28 Comments

A Persistent Dash - Derpator



Rainbow Dash keeps trying to convince Twilight why she should sleep with her, leading to many, many rejections. It’s a shame though, because Rainbow Dash won’t stop bothering her until she accepts.

  • ...
19
 28
 1,579

Chapter 5 - The Dash learns something

Ponyville felt cold as Rainbow Dash scoured the town. She couldn’t find Twilight, having lost the scent of the unicorn. As she flew majestically, she tried to imagine where Twilight would have gone. The library was the obvious choice, but what if she chose somewhere else?

She was sneaky at times, rather covert.

Twilight usually had tricks up her theoretical sleeve a lot of times, her current situation barring against that. Twilight had only left a little bit before her, and yet, she had lost her.

Her head wandered around the town below. A few ponies gave her a look, smiling and waving. She inadvertently did the same back to them, remembering how each of them was for their session. That wasn’t important though.

Rainbow Dash still surveyed the scene, before something caught her eye. She saw Spike wandering down the street, not really knowing what he was doing. She sped over towards him. “Hey Spike,” she gently said, “What’s up?”

“Hmm?” the dragon replied, finally realising Rainbow Dash was talking to him. “Oh, hey Dash. I don’t really know.”

“Huh?”

Spike shrugged. “Twilight came bursting into the library without a word, and before I could say anything, she kicked me out. Told me to go for a long walk.”

Rainbow Dash grinned, the realisation coming to her. Manically, she rubbed her hooves together. “I see...” she said evilly, her eyes narrowing slightly. “Ok Spike, I’ll see you later.”

“Ok... see you later I guess...” Spike replied with little enthusiasm, not really knowing what to make of the confrontation.

Rainbow Dash rapidly set off for the library, keen to get in her session. Twilight, obviously waiting for her to show up, ready to take her in her hooves. She chuckled just from the thought alone.

She landed in front of the library, none of the lights on through the window. Curious, she prodded the front door, the wood swinging with her touch. It was left unlocked deliberately, like Twilight knew she was coming. She had prepared.

Rainbow Dash eagerly entered the library, her head held high. She closed the door behind her, quietly locking it afterwards, before heading more into the library. Twilight was inside, she could feel it.

Her ears peered across the large room, Twilight not in sight. But she was somewhere.

She flapped her wings again, hovering over towards the bedroom door, likely where Twilight was. With another experimentation, she gently tapped the door. It opened as a result, Twilight not locking it.

Rainbow Dash entered the bedroom. She could see Twilight drooping on the bed, like she had given up. She wasn’t happy, neither miserable.

“Hey Twilight,” Rainbow Dash cheerfully started, getting closer.

Twilight grumbled in response, only moving her head a bit. She heard every hoof of Rainbow Dash’s colliding with the floor, getting closer. When the pegasus stood high above her to the next of her, she saw her inevitable defeat. “Just take me.”

The purple body was just lounging on the bed, not really moving. Twilight had given in, it seemed.

“What?”

Twilight sighed. “Let’s just do this already.”

“Ah,” Rainbow Dash gleefully replied, figuring out the truth, “You’re kind of doing it wrong though.”

“Fine,” Twilight nonchalantly gave in, turning her body over, “Come on.”

Rainbow Dash scrunched up her eyebrows. “Uh... what are you doing? You’re still doing it wrong.”

“Then how do we do this?” Twilight grumpily replied, getting impatient.

“Here,” Rainbow Dash proclaimed, picking up Twilight. She was a little heavy, no matter. With her hooves, she twisted Twilight around so her head was at the pillow, before she lifted her up to pick up the quilt.

Placing Twilight back on the mattress, Rainbow Dash promptly put the quilt over her afterwards, before climbing in to the side. With a sigh, she placed her hoof around Twilight, pulling her closer.

“Uh... what is this?” Twilight rightfully asked, rather confused. This wasn’t sex... was it?

“You know, I’m so glad you changed your mind,” Rainbow Dash went on, ignoring the question, “Can you believe some ponies believe I want to sleep with them? I mean sleep sleep with them. It’s nice to see you know what I meant.”

Twilight browsed her eyeballs around, not sure of what was going on. “Uh... what?”

Rainbow Dash slowly creaked her head towards Twilight, the unicorn blatantly confused. “Wait... what did you think was going to happen?” She backed up a bit, a little afraid. She think she knew the answer.

“Well...”

“You thought I wanted to have sex with you?” Rainbow Dash finished for her, getting irritated fast. She groaned, pulling back her hoof from around Twilight. “Really? Another one?”

Twilight, logically, didn’t have a clue of what was going on. “What?”

“I don’t want to have sex with you Twilight,” Rainbow Dash half-heartedly replied, “I want to sleep with you. There’s a difference.”

“No there isn’t,” the unicorn humbly stated.

“Uh, yeah there is,” Rainbow Dash backfired at her, “There’s sleep, and then there’s sleep sleep.”

“So what exactly is going on?” Twilight asked, getting confused again.

Rainbow Dash sat up in the bed, rubbing her head with her hoof. “You think I’ve wanted to have sex...”

“Didn’t you?”

Rainbow Dash sighed. “No.”

Twilight now sat up too, not realising the gravity of the situation. “But... you’ve kept asking me to sleep with you.”

“Yeah,” Rainbow Dash hastily replied, turning to face Twilight, “Actual sleep. Not the other kind.”

Twilight furrowed her eyebrows, still a little confused. “But what about Pinkie?”

“What about her?”

“She said you were the perfect mare to sleep with.”

“Well yeah,” Rainbow Dash exclaimed, chuckling, “Because I’m awesome.”

“So she wasn’t telling me to have sex with you?”

“No,” Rainbow Dash blankly replied, “Because she knew what my offer really was.”

Twilight almost whimpered, not believing it. Was this... true?

“Well what about Applejack? A roll in the hay?”

Rainbow Dash laughed just remembering the memory. “Ah yeah. We slept in the barn that night, and our bodies rolled around at some points. So it was true... in a way.”

“And Rarity?” Twilight asked weakly.

“She thought the same thing you have.” She slammed her head again with her hoof. “I really should have seen this coming.”

“But she could tell about my... situation.”

“And what’s that?”

Twilight flushed, remembering what she initially wanted to do... with Rainbow Dash... in her bed. “Oh... uh...”

Rainbow Dash could tell from Twilight’s facial expression alone, and from experience, what the issue was. “Oh...” she mumbled, knowing what it was.

The Dash wasn't the harbinger of virginity then.

Rainbow Dash’s grin grew to a smug proportion, leaning back onto the pillow, proud of the idea alone. With her hoof, she extended it once more and wrapped it around Twilight, bringing her closer.

“What are you doing?” Twilight asked, still blushing.

“I’m going to sleep with you,” Rainbow Dash proudly said, only closing the distance between the two.

“What?” Twilight blurted out, her cheeks on fire a bit, “But... it’s the middle of the afternoon.” She found an excuse. A poor excuse.

“So?” Rainbow Dash shrugged off, “Hasn’t stopped anypony before.”

Twilight was speechless. Rainbow Dash wasn’t after sex, she had misinterpreted the whole thing. She wanted to sleep with her. Actually sleep with her, cuddle, hold her. Why couldn’t she say or do anything? Why couldn’t she reject her one more time?

Why did she coil her hooves around Rainbow Dash, the two of them brought together in a cute cuddle? She must have been crazy.

Rainbow Dash brought up one of her hooves, brushing the back of Twilight’s head with it. “You see?” she said calmly, “Isn’t this great?”

Twilight didn’t say a word, but the answer was yes. Rainbow Dash knew Twilight felt the same as well.

The two of them were locked together in the bed, Twilight beginning to close her eyes. Rainbow Dash continued to comfort Twilight, feeling herself start to drift off too.

The Dash finally got what she wanted. She got to sleep with Twilight.

Author's Note:

The Dash gets what she wants in the end. You will succumb and give her a snuggle. You will sleep with her.

Did you take this seriously?

Comments ( 13 )

*Gives this a like and claps like a seal*

And I am also beginning to remember why Dash used to be my Best Pony, until Pinkie edged her out.

damn what a twist... I approve:moustache:

:rainbowlaugh: So confused yet I liked it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Lulz!:pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh::twilightsheepish::derpytongue2:

So is she going to sleep with spike now, or does she only sleep with mares?

...Loved it *stamp of approval*

TGM

“You thought I wanted to have sex with you?” Rainbow Dash finished for her, getting irritated fast. She groaned, pulling back her hoof from around Twilight. “Really? Another one?”

Oh you troll you.

fucking adorable. loved it! and yes, i took it to seriously.

that is so fucking funny.:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Clever. Had me goin. :derpyderp2:

I'll admit:
I did actually think RD really did mean that she wanted to have sex with Twi.

But this seems like it's more in-character.
And the ending was adorable.

Login or register to comment