• Published 18th Jun 2014
  • 1,579 Views, 28 Comments

A Persistent Dash - Derpator



Rainbow Dash keeps trying to convince Twilight why she should sleep with her, leading to many, many rejections. It’s a shame though, because Rainbow Dash won’t stop bothering her until she accepts.

  • ...
19
 28
 1,579

Chapter 1 - I'm a virgin

There comes a time in every young mare’s life when they must grow up. By that, reader, it means popping your cherry. Nopony will be ashamed to admit that sex is a wonderful feeling, a sensation that will last with you. While some argue that the very thought should be reserved for cases such as oestrus, others say differently and consider it a leisure time experience.

In the end, it is ultimately your own decision. You could save yourself for somepony special, or decide to lead an active sex life.

The book was slammed shut hard. “...Who comes up with this junk!?” a voiced yelled through the library, enough to shake the walls.

“What junk?” another voice asked, getting closer towards the first one.

“This,” Twilight exclaimed, pointing towards the closed book, the atrocious load of rubbish, “It’s basically telling me to go out and rut somepony!”

“Uh...” Spike stammered, “It is?”

“Well, not exactly.”

Spike sighed. “Let me have a look at that,” he grunted, snatching the book from Twilight. With little effort, he opened it up, soon finding the passage that she was reading. “You know, it says you have a choice here. You don’t have to.”

“But...” Twilight whimpered, rubbing her two hooves together, “It’s calling me a virgin...”

“No it isn’t,” Spike denied, having read the very, very poorly worded paragraph. The author should have been fired. He raised his head from the words below him, unamused. “Is this whole thing about Rainbow Dash?” Twilight’s eyes widened. “Why don’t you just take up her offer?”

“No!” Twilight screamed without even thinking, Spike retreating a bit.

“Yeesh!” Spike exclaimed as he covered his ears, lowering them again when she had stopped, “She’s got a point though Twilight. You do tend to stay indoors a lot. Maybe it could do you some good to...” he twiddled his claws together as he trailed off, not wanting to say it.

“What,” Twilight sternly stated, pushing herself towards the dragon, not looking happy in the slightest, “Go out and rut somepony? Just some random stranger? Have sex with a pony I don’t know? Is that what you’re saying?”

Spike twirled his eyes around, trying to not show his nervousness, forcing a smile. “Technically, you do know Rainbow Dash...”

Twilight’s eye twitched. “That’s not the point!”

Spike gave up, his arms going limp. “Then what do you want? You say you’re so worked up about being a virgin, and Rainbow Dash just comes and offers herself to you, but you go and turn her down. What gives?”

“I... I don’t know Spike,” Twilight whimpered, lowering her voice, “I just feel like I’m lagging behind." She sighed, dipping her head down. "Maybe it is for the best.”

“You mean you’re going to go out there and have sex with somepony?” Spike asked, raising his eyebrow.

Twilight blushed, rubbing her head with her hoof. “Maybe...”

Spike sighed, partially thinking of how exactly Twilight would manage to complete her crazy task. It’d probably consist of a questionnaire, of which the first question would be entitled ‘Will you sleep with me?’ He laughed a bit at his own imagination, before refocusing on the important business in front of him. “Why don’t you go talk to the others about this? If you’re so concerned about this virgin business, talk with them. Ask them what they think you should do. Who knows, they might be virgins too.”

Twilight pondered over the idea for a moment, even nodding from how good it started to sound to her. Perhaps she did need some help. Rainbow Dash certainly was a quick thinker of things, so she would simply move past that fact. “Alright,” she agreed, a smile back on her, ready to head off, “I’ll do that.”

“Good,” the dragon replied, starting to push the unicorn towards the door, grunting a little from her weight, “So go ask them.”

“Right! Here I go!” Twilight confidently said, opening the front door with her magic. It was opened wide in front of her, and she took only a few steps forward. Poking her head out into Ponyville, she looked everywhere she could, her eyes surveying the scene laid out upon her, very keen.

“Uh... Twilight? What are you doing?”

“What does it look like Spike?” Twilight quietly replied, “I’m checking to see if Rainbow Dash is out there. You know what she’ll do if she finds me.”

Spike raised his hand up, scratching his chin. “Yeah, I suppose so.” He waited a few seconds, just staring at Twilight browsing the outside landscape like a fool, “So, is she there?”

“Not that I can see. I’d better make my move.” Without hesitation, she trotted off into Ponyville, waving behind her to Spike, who only waved in response, closing the library door, hoping the unicorn seriously got laid.

Twilight kept an eye out with every step she took. If Rainbow Dash caught even the simplest glance of her anywhere, she’d be on her like a rock. Every single day she got found wherever she went, or Rainbow Dash simply came to the library. It would always play out the same.

“So Twilight, do you want to sleep with The Dash?”

She shuddered just from the multiple memories of the same question. The way she called herself ‘The Dash’. Just... no. The persistence. The never-ending asking. It got on her nerves a lot, and she didn’t even know why Rainbow Dash was so keen to sleep with her, but would always end up with a swift rejection, to which Rainbow Dash just scoffed at.

Virgin or not, she couldn’t believe it. Why was Rainbow Dash after her? She didn’t find the pegasus attractive.

...At least, she didn’t think she did. And she had no clue what Rainbow Dash saw in her either. Except maybe, her talented intellect, her taste in literature, her well-kept library.

There were plenty of other reasons Rainbow Dash might have the tiniest hint of interest in her, but she didn’t mean to brag. She had the more important task ahead of her, perhaps getting some advice from her friends.

If they’d give it anyway. Were they even virgins themselves? She didn’t know, but she had an inkling she’d find out.

Her rambling had involuntarily carried her across the street of Ponyville. When she snapped her head back, she found a familiar building, home of one Pinkie Pie. She smiled, knowing full well that the pink pony could probably help her. After all, she was never afraid to throw a ‘party’.

She froze, getting the faintest idea that Pinkie Pie probably wasn’t a virgin. But then again, in the long run, that only made her predicament better. She could help her out with some advice. Who knew being a virgin could be so stressful and yet have its ups?

She happily jumped her way into Sugarcube Corner, ready to ask the mare all sorts of personal questions, likely about to invade her entire private quarters of secrets and preferences. Did she do it with stallions or mares? Oh, the idea itself made her excited.

But in her gleeful spring, she failed to notice that a certain cyan pegasus was sitting, or rather resting, on a cloud in the sky of Ponyville, watching her every move. She saw her enter the house of treats, and she even noticed how Twilight was so disturbed by her own thoughts, likely thinking of her. She couldn't blame her.

She narrowed her eyebrows, her grin growing massively, right like a villain. She laughed like one too; ready to head off towards Sugarcube Corner to blast Twilight with the same question she asked every time.

Who knows? Maybe she could get in a threesome with Pinkie Pie at the same time.

Author's Note:

Well, this can't possibly end well can it?