• Published 18th Jun 2014
  • 1,579 Views, 28 Comments

A Persistent Dash - Derpator



Rainbow Dash keeps trying to convince Twilight why she should sleep with her, leading to many, many rejections. It’s a shame though, because Rainbow Dash won’t stop bothering her until she accepts.

  • ...
19
 28
 1,579

Chapter 2 - Cupcake party

Sugarcube Corner was very familiar to Twilight. Only a few ponies were scattered around the large room, talking amongst themselves, which at first glance, was fine for her situation. She had an initial fear that they’d hear or eavesdrop on her important questions to Pinkie Pie, who was happily waiting for her behind the counter.

“Heya Twilight,” she greeted in a merrily voice, “What can I get you?”

Twilight worried a little, checking her surroundings again to make sure they were in close vicinity to one another. At her personal satisfaction, she could begin her serious topic. “Hello Pinkie, do you mind if we talk in private?”

Pinkie Pie raised her eyebrow, but nodded her head anyway. “Sure, how about my bedroom?”

Twilight didn’t like the use of that word. Bedroom just smelled bad. “Sure...” she anxiously replied, following the bubbly mare up the stairs. Pinkie Pie’s figure looked rather energetic, something that she was paying too much attention to.

She had a thought. Pinkie Pie was probably a very sexually active mare. Just something else to ask, if she’d even answer it anyway.

Pinkie Pie led Twilight to her bedroom, letting the unicorn enter her quarters. Closing the door behind her, she kept up her positive mood, ready to talk with a friend. “So, what’s up?”

Twilight blanked out for a moment. She didn’t know what to ask first, or how to start. Would she just come out and ask? “Pinkie, are you a virgin?” She whimpered immediately, hating herself for her stupid question. It escalated quickly.

Pinkie Pie giggled, finding something funny. “What?”

“Uh...” Twilight trailed, trying to get rid of the awkwardness, “Yes, are you a virgin?”

Pinkie Pie narrowed her eyes, looking directly at Twilight. “You’re... serious, aren’t you?”

Twilight took a gulp, the embarrassment fully coming over her, involuntarily taking a step backwards. She was ready to be dished out whatever rant Pinkie Pie would likely come out with. “I’m... I’m sorry,” she quietly said, dipping her head down a bit.

“Sorry? For what?” Pinkie Pie went over towards Twilight, lifting her head up with her hoof. “What’s there to be sorry about?”

“I... You don’t think I’m being too invasive?”

Pinkie Pie giggled again, even rolling her eyes. “Well, when you just come out and ask me with no build up, then maybe. But you shouldn’t be ashamed of asking a simple question.”

Whatever it was, that question did not feel simple at all. Not to Twilight anyway. She pawed at the ground, incredibly embarrassed. “So... are you?”

Pinkie Pie blinked her eyes, motionless, before the question went in. “Am I a virgin?” Twilight confirmed by nodding. “Noperoony!”

Twilight at first instinct should have probably jumped back and questioned anything and everything, even the dirty details, leaving none untouched. But really, she kind of saw it coming. Pinkie Pie was still a bit of mystery to her, as well as her other friends, but even she had her secrets. She loved to make ponies happy after all. To what extent was a different question entirely.

“Oh,” Twilight said, not really know where to go from there. She hadn’t really thought that far ahead. “Umm...”

Pinkie Pie remained excited, looking like she was proud to be having the personal conversation. “Why’d you want to know?”

Twilight heard the question, the memory coming to her. Rainbow Dash, her being a virgin, feeling left out. It all came back. “To be honest...” she trailed, biting her lip, “I’m a virgin myself.”

Twilight clenched her eyes shut. “Is that it?”

Twilight scouted the room with her now opened eyes, not expecting the response Pinkie Pie came out with. She would have expected a laughing at her misfortune, or telling her to get with the times. The library bookworm cooped up inside all day not getting some? What wasn’t hilarious about that?

“You don’t... find that funny?”

Pinkie Pie gasped at Twilight’s wild accusation. “Why would I? What does it matter if you’re a virgin?” She leant in close to the calmer Twilight as a result from her kind words, edging towards the unicorn’s ear. “And just between you and me, I think that’s rather cute.”

Twilight felt a blush come over her as Pinkie Pie backed away, still wearing her grin. “I don’t... I don’t even know what to say.”

“Aww,” Pinkie replied, the cuteness of Twilight’s embarrassment coming to her, “So why’d you want to talk about this?”

Rainbow Dash. Only Rainbow Dash. “I kind of feel like I’m behind everypony. I think I might want to...”

“Pop your cherry?” Pinkie asked, finishing the sentence. The answer was confirmed when Twilight nodded. Putting on her thinking cap, she brought up her hoof to her chin. “Hmm...”

Twilight felt the rising heat coming to her, the embarrassment really showing itself. But at the same time, she felt rather grateful to Pinkie Pie. She didn’t laugh, spit in her face, but rather help her out. If she still wanted to get laid anyway.

Pinkie Pie was about to say something, when a continuous tapping resonated from her bedroom window. Looking around, she saw who it was, but Twilight didn’t want to believe it. “Oooh! Maybe Dashie could come up with something!” She gently bounced her way towards the window, opening it up, the... the... thing having access to the bedroom, and to her.

Twilight froze in place. How did Rainbow Dash find her? She would ask, but Rainbow Dash had already flown her way in, that huge smile on her. It was about to happen, like every other time.

“Reconsidered yet?” the pegasus asked straight fold, folding her hooves, hovering in the air.

Twilight wanted to yell at Rainbow Dash right then and there, turning her down for the... whatever amount of times it would have become. Why didn’t she just quit? Day after day...

“Reconsidered what?” Pinkie Pie asked, closing the window and re-joining the pair.

Twilight chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her head, now hoping to duck the situation and get away soon. “Oh... nothing...”

“Really Twi?” Rainbow Dash accused, inching closer, “It isn’t nothing.”

Twilight felt the pressure building, starting to walk backwards. She needed to escape from the pegasus, and quickly. Her location had been found out, so she needed to hide pronto. Or get away. Whatever would let her escape from the presence of a lust-filled sex pony.

“What is it?” Pinkie Pie asked, also getting closer, concerned.

Rainbow Dash paused in her advance, turning to Pinkie Pie. “I’m asking if she’s reconsidered my offer to sleep with her.”

Twilight ducked, ready for it to come. The very idea of it all. Come crumbling down on her, the laughter ready to get to her. Being a virgin might have been alright, but Rainbow Dash? Laughable.

“Oh...” Pinkie mused, piecing it together instantly, “Is that what this is about?”

“What do you mean?” Rainbow asked immediately, now more interested, “What have you two been talking about?”

Twilight saw Pinkie’s lips parting, the words about to come out. Trying to interject as quickly as she could, she tried to say something, but it was worthless, as Pinkie Pie already beat her to it. “Twilight wants to get laid.”

That sentence. That statement. It was partially true, but with Rainbow Dash around, foolish. She eyed the door, ready to bolt at a moment’s notice. The current predicament she was in was too much for a teleportation spell. She wouldn't be able to concentrate hard enough.

“Really now?” Rainbow Dash asked, increasing her slow advancement, her eyes full of hunger, her lips telling Twilight to accept her more than generous offer.

Her hooves started to shake, even wobble, trembling. “I... I don’t...”

“But Dashie is the perfect mare to sleep with!” Pinkie proclaimed, wrapping a hoof around the pegasus, “I should know!”

Twilight, after hearing those words, seemed to question even more than was let on, more so than with Rainbow Dash. “Wait, what?” she asked, furrowing her brow deeply.

“Aw, come on Pinkie,” Rainbow Dash sheepishly said, passing off embarrassment, “We don’t want to say too much here.”

“But it was amazing!” Pinkie protested, sounding really serious, before she grew tenser, taking her hooves and rubbing them together, “Actually... I was wondering... since you're here and all. When are you next free?”

Twilight’s jaw dropped, almost hitting the floor in the process. Was she... hearing that right? Rainbow Dash... took Pinkie Pie’s virginity? And now she... and Rainbow Dash...

What?

“Hmm,” Rainbow Dash thought out loud, “I have a clear slot tomorrow evening. How about then? Around seven?”

Pinkie Pie sprang up into the air, giving out a loud “Woohoo!” in the process, already excited for the following evening, whatever it entailed. Probably sex.

“So Twilight,” Rainbow Dash continued, facing the unicorn again, “How about it?”

Twilight stammered, her lips continuously opening and closing. She couldn’t form anything cohesive, what she had just heard sticking with her. She certainly found out more than she could chew, unintentionally too. But she had more pressing matters to deal with.

Rainbow Dash was right in front of her. Pressuring her again for sex. But she wouldn’t!

“No!” she screamed out without thinking, taking her opportunity, breaking for the door, charging through the house. Behind her in her panicked moment, she could hear mumbles coming from Rainbow Dash, as well as Pinkie Pie sighing, likely in a pre-emptive state of euphoria.

She winced more as she made her way through Sugarcube Corner, never looking back. Entering Ponyville again, she needed to make haste for somewhere. The library was out of the question; Rainbow Dash would search frantically over there first.

She couldn’t decide quickly enough, already hearing a noise coming from the upstairs bedroom, Rainbow Dash the source. She was going to fly out of the window, ready to be hot on her tail, wanting nothing but sex. Twilight didn’t want to have sex with Rainbow Dash.

It was wrong! It felt wrong!

Panicking once more, she set her hooves off for an undetermined location, hoping to get somewhere. She needed to find somewhere to hide from Rainbow Dash, if only temporarily. Stay clear of the pegasus, is what she told herself the most.

Being a virgin? She had a dark feeling in the back of her mind that was going to haunt her. Rainbow Dash, the harbinger of virginity.

Or, as she liked to call herself, The Dash.

Author's Note:

No one escapes The Dash.