• Published 28th Oct 2011
  • 2,107 Views, 50 Comments

Trust - Wheller

  • ...
5
 50
 2,107

Epilogue

Epilogue

The Pegasus pony landed on the ground with a hard thump, deep in the Everfree forest. Surprise’s eyes shot open and she leapt to her hooves.

“Who’s there?” She called out, taking up an aggressive stance.

She watched as her visitor trotted into view. She couldn’t help but ease off when she saw who it was. Surprise cried out in joy as she threw herself at the new comer’s hooves.

“Master!” Surprise called out. “I knew you would come to me!”

Legion stared blankly at the pony, but said nothing, instead he reared up and kicked the bowing pegasi squarely in the jaw, sending her flying back into a tree and landing with a hard thump. Surprise hit her head hard, sliding down and collapsing on the ground before her.

“M... master!” Surprise called out. “W... why are you doing this?”

Legion said nothing as he approached her. He stopped before her. “We remember Surprise. We don’t need you.” He reared up again and brought his hooves down upon her.

“Master! No!” Surprise called out.

She knew nothing more.

Comments ( 7 )

*Girlly Screem* :fluttershbad:

Oh.

Bucking.

Horseapples and Ponyfeathers!

...is it wrong of me to hope Suprise recovers from this? :scootangel: I mean, her being "immortal" is KIND OF being countered by her being attacked by someone who is at least IN PART the same person who made her immortal, but we don't know if Legion is accounting for that. And if she DOES recover, I will pop some corn and watch a mare scorned do what she does best on a deserving target.

...if she recovers, that is...

...she isn't going to recover, is she? :fluttercry::raritycry::applecry:

Well, that's it for your avatar, isn't it? I should think that he took take back Zephyr's gift of eternal life because, as both The One and The Many, he doesn't need minions any more.

Holy Celestia, I squee'd so hard when Whirlwind started approaching that bridge. You really know how to ramp the intensity up to eleven.

A few noticeable typos on the first chapter, you might want to iron those out. Other than that, this was really well done. Great job.

Well, Surprise, an already insane pony, has gotten triple-mindfucked. :rainbowderp:

And there is the shit hitting the fan again!!!

Well isn't this a SURPRISE? :trollestia:


I have another problem...

Login or register to comment