• Published 6th Jul 2014
  • 6,123 Views, 343 Comments

The World They Once Knew - Gold Experience



A horrid outcome to the battle between Tirek and Twilight. A what-if story that takes place three years after the fall of the royal sisters.

Comments ( 9 )

Okay, this chaoter was awesome. It was cathartic to see Bull get the shit beaten out of him in the duel, especially after his bullying of the town and his mysogenystic tendencies towards Twilight. The ending was very depressive, especially after the fight with Spike and Sunset. I wonder what happened between Spike and Twilight that made him switch sides. Anyway, thanks for the great chapter as it was a good way to start 2017.

NICE cant wait to see more chapters!! Update soon!

I'm starting to think Spike is brainwashed.

“We can stop this the moment you say her name. It’s just one word, and you can walk away with your life. After all you’ve done, I’m being quite generous right now.” Tears were starting to stream down the bovine’s face, followed by various whimpers. “O-Oh god, that’s just- Bull stop crying.” The fun out of this whole thing had been drained, even Applejack was starting to feel pity for this foul beast. Letting out a sigh, Aaron grabbed hold of his greasy hair and forced him to look at Applejack. “Bull, this is my good friend and lover, Applejack. Say ‘hello Applejack.”

So let me get this straight. The cow-ape ordered his palls to rape AJ in public while he was trying to kill Aaron... and once he's been defeated, our heroes decide to have pity of him just because he starts crying?
... just because your enemy looks pathetic and vulnerable, it doesn't change that he did horrible things. If you wanted Aaron to spare Bull, at least don't make him look like he's sorry for humiliating him.

Is this story dead?:pinkiesad2:

8836503
Yeah, as much as i don't want to, it's been a long while since i had to think about this story. If i continued it, it'd feel more like out of obligation rather than just for fun. Still, i am coming back and i do have plans for a new story.

Its dead?......Well......crap. :pinkiesad2:

8837188
Can you at least explain all the plot if it's 100% cancelled? Like you can't leave it like that dude

Login or register to comment