• Published 27th May 2014
  • 3,974 Views, 90 Comments

Hell Hath No Fury.... A Darksiders/MLP Crossover - Deemo



War Rider of the Apocalypse is sent to Equestria for the destruction of Earth before its appointed time, will he learn friendship? or will he let loose the hounds of war?

  • ...
6
 90
 3,974

One Nephilim Two Armies

This is the story so far..........The Red Rider bound by none, An Alliance forged by one goal, Slay the Red Demon.............




War gathered up his strength before leaping into the air his body became consumed in the blood red energy, the orb began to convulse slowly like a beating heart, intrigued the two forces stood around the orb as its convulsions began to speed up a big mistake like an egg ready to hatch bursting forth from the orb came the monster that lives within the Rider's soul, The Red Demon


Falling to the ground the demon slammed his blade into the earth a powerful shock-wave sent them sprawling, the demon let forth a mighty roar before brandishing his blade ready to fight, ready to kill. The amassed forces quivered with fear some chose to run others just soiled themselves paralyzed in fear at the beast that they have awoken. some stupidly brave surged towards the the fiery demon only for them to be cleaved into a mass of burning flesh and bone what seemed like laughter spouted from the demons' maw as it cleaved burned and crushed the bugs and ponies that dared strike him.

The allianced forces had erupted into chaos, guards and changelings alike fleeing the battlefield seeking shelter from the wrath of the Red Demon one unfortunate guard was plucked from his hiding spot before being burned alive in the demon's grasp, not even Chrysalis could stomach the blood and gore that littered the battlefield as more and more joined the ranks of the fallen their mutilated corpses littered the town, the smell of decay and burning flesh made nausea a common sight among the ponies.

"What is that..... thing?" Chrysalis breathed as she watched the fiery mass continue to butcher her children helpless to stop it

"By Faust" Luna hissed "Save us all"

------------------------------------

Celestia rushed out onto the balcony before leaping off the rails, her majestic white wings beat through the air as she flew towards Ponyville gazing off into the distance she saw it, gargantuan and aflame the she watched her little ponies valiantly try and fend off the beast only to fall dead in the dirt, their eyes staring lifelessly into the sky. Celestia turned away unable to bare the death and destruction that has struck today.

She watched helplessly as bodies were dragged away from the carnage some in stretchers others wrapped in pure white fabrics she circled the town once more before landing on at a nearby patch of land. there the congregated dead and injured lay waiting for their burial rights or for their treatment,, turning her gaze toward the Red Demon she sighed mournfully.

-------------------------------

Death stood on a large grass plain two crossroads lay before him but what caught his attention was a giant golem, fashioned from stone and magic, The Guardian a construct built by the Makers as a weapon to fight 'The Corruption' it too had succumbed to its influential powers. The Rider Death stood before the beast scythes drawn

"He is beyond my help Horseman, do your worst" Eidard called grimly

Death held out his hand, his steed Despair rose from a portal of green fire it whinnied readily as his master jumped onto his saddle charging towards the Guardian. In response the golem lifted his arm a gigantic hammer held in its stony grasp before swinging downward like a blacksmith striking his anvil.

"I hope your having a better time than me brother" he muttered whipping out Redemption he fired at demonic growths that had appeared on the golem's hammer wielding arm, scattering its pieces along the vast plain. seizing the opportunity he sprinted towards the collapsed construct of stone before leaping into the air swinging his twin scythes forward.

"Hold on brother I'm on my way"

----------------------------------

"More, MORE, MORE MOOOOOOORE" War's mind shrieked as he reveled in the gore that flew around him with a simple swing of his blade, but he knew that this violence had to end sooner or later his recklessness would be his downfall if he continued a difficult situation as War had never felt so alive, free to slaughter as he pleased.

But something raged against his rebellious side, chastising him to cease the battle and leave there was no purpose to this fight but to deal heavy casualties to both sides they were no threat to the Balance and yet here he was, War enjoyed bloodshed but what was violence without purpose? The most 'honorable' of the Four Horseman nothing more than a mindless berzerker sheddding innocent blood, it sickened him this slaughter had to end, Now.

Feeling the rage ebb away from the Rider he let himself float to the ground the Red Demon vanishing into slivers of red and black energy, his form irradiated the hatred and raged that had built up over the years, but the years of discipline has also restrained him sealing the urge to let it out for the world to see.

"This isn't like me at all" he grumbled flexing his fingers feeling small pulses of light fade into nothingness turning feeling a presence he turned to see Celestia and Luna and a chained Chrysalis approaching him.

"Finished your little tantrum I see" Chrysalis sneered hatefully "Tell me, why did you stop? You could have wiped out this whole town and more, and yet you stopped"

"War, you have killed so many innocent lives today, did you not think this would go unpunished?" Luna called

"There will always be casualties in war no matter how small, you of all your kin should know that" he replied venomously

"That still doesn't explain why you went on a bloodthirsty rampage in which lives could have been spared" Celestia countered

"I knew the risk of killing your kindred both pony and.... whatever you bug things are" he trailed off "I lost control, I let the taste of freedom get the better of me, years upon years of servitude can make the thought of freedom all the more sweeter. However this is not the first time I have slain innocent lives in my lifetime nor will it be the last"

"And what now? are you willing to shoulder the weight of your crimes?" Celestia asked sagely

Her answer was silence, War's gaze was towards the dirt obviously deep in thought. This continued for a couple more minutes before the Red Rider gave his answer.

"Do your worst princess, I doubt you will come up with a fitting punishment to match the crimes I've committed both past and present" War murmured

Celestia smirked mockingly "Don't worry War, I'm sure I can find an arrangement befitting of your nature"

Author's Note:

I am SO SORRY about the huge delay in this chapter I've been very busy lately with school and such and I hope to publish another chapter again much sooner, just hang in there for me guys.

Comments ( 26 )

6273414

You have asked and you shall receive

Nnnnoooo he saved them he shouldnt be punished its luna s fault she told the army to attack rather than retreat damn now im mad again ugh i hope death comes and kills them all

I do hope he isn't going to follow the path of staying with the mane six/ CMC.
Overdone like heeeell.

6273854 Too many of those around, i might try something different

oh no! he will have to do community service!
litter shall face the wrath of war! mwahahahahaha!

That was luna's damn fault. If ANYONE should get punishment its HER. they were there to take care of the CHANGELINGS! and they would have had she not fucked up that bad.

you know what pisses me off? when this site decides that you dont want a notification on one of your favorite stories. this site just loves to do that

I'm glad to see that this is still going. I'll keep an eye on this.

It's not fair, war almost died trying to hold back the changeling swarm attack and what he gets? Being the target of both changeling and canterlot army. Awesome fiction buddy, i'll be wating for this story to continue and i hope death comes to help his brother.

7517157
I honestly want to see this fic finished and THEN Death coming and his anger at the treatment of his brother.

9069849
Death will harvest the souls of those who harmed his brother and use them to purchase items XD

9070011
That always has been the way of things hehe though there is one fanfic I want finished called “The Pale Prince”

9070254
The Pale Prince? Never heard of that one, have the link?

9070269
Of course tell me what you think when you get done though

9070300
:applejackconfused: Wait.....I remember this one!!?

I was so excited to read it when i found it, since Death and War are my favorite riders and i had both games on my xbox 360.

9070304
XD yeah I loved it too sadly I have the feeling it is “dead” and I really have wanted SOMEONE to rewrite it and to continue it..... though MAYBE with a slower pace :rainbowlaugh:

9070313
Yeah, its sad when you find an amazing fiction with a good plot, but once you reach a dead end you are like "is it dead?" And keep it in your favorites in case the authors keeps uptdating it, but if it pass a week or more you realized the cruel truth "Yeah, its dead"

9070314
Then you realize it has been dead since 2015..... and you commented on it back in 2016.....

9070317
Or you keep "dead" fictions from way back up to these days, hoping they come back.....Yeah

9070321
And then when you are searching for NEW fanfics to fill the void you run BACK into ones your read through fully years ago and realize it hasn’t updated at all in that time and yet you still Ready it hoping it updates BECAUSE you read it!

9070325
YEAH!! You must finish what you started, otherwise you'd feel frustrated to have read an incomplete fiction, but with good plot and characters.

I have read this one even more than "Bride of Discord" and that ones was completed waaaaaaay back

Wait? Didn’t Luna order her guards to attack him?

Well done mien fruend, well done. Another fantastic chapter of a fantastically done story. Oh if only more stories could portray The Horsemen as well you did with War. Oh well, it doesn't matter now. Good job, keep up the good work.

Login or register to comment