• Published 10th May 2014
  • 5,052 Views, 38 Comments

Sonic and the Equestrian Knight - Princess Elytra



After his adventure in the world of Camelot, Sonic is about to return home. The spell misfires and Sonic is sent to Equestria. There he meets new friends and an unfamiliar enemy he knows who he is. (Remake of Sonic and the Black Pony Knight)

  • ...
9
 38
 5,052

Chapter 4

Sonic's POV

(Play Night of Fate from Kingdom Hearts)

We all ran outside to see Canterlot being attacked by an army of the Knights of the Underworld. "Ok girls I need all of you to go help the citizens. I'll stop the Knights," I said.

With that I took off in a flash of blue. I took out Knights while running trying to get to the ponies that were cornered by the knights. The knights were raising there swords to strike I stabbed one in the back and slashed at another one's head.

The other two knights noticed me and swung their swords at me but I blocked throwing them off balance allowing me to slash both of them across the chest.

"You all need to get inside and lock your doors," I said to the ponies. They nodded and thanked me before running off. Looking around for more Knights I noticed the girls and other ponies being cornered by ten knights doing there best to fend off the Knights but there attacks were doing nothing and the Knights kept getting closer. Thinking fast I used Soul Serge to slash through all of the Knights faster than you could blink.

Rainbow's POV

I think I could speak for all of us when we saw that Sonic had taken out all ten Knights in less than a second. I was excited for a real challenger but I was a bit concerned about how fast he. What if he's faster than me? If he is than my reputation is over! But now was not the time to think like that. Sonic then said, "Hey I think it might be best if you girls waited in the castle. It'll be safer there."

I spoke up, "No way, we have to help Canterlot!"

Princess Celestia agreed, "We must protect our citizens." Everyone else agreed. "Ok fine you win. But stay by my side and try to keep up," he said.

(End music. Play His World – Zebrahead Version)

Who does he think he is? I'm Rainbow dash, Fastest Flier in Equestria! With that he took off at a light jog, but to everypony else they galloped at full speed. Up ahead there were more Knights in a straight line.

"These guys just make it to easy," he said and started to curl into a ball while swinging his sword, cutting through the Knights. He kept on running without breaking his stride.

I looked up and saw some weird things with wings and what looked like a helmet covering its face. "Sonic what are those," I asked pointing a hoof at them.

"More Knights," he said.

Sonic's POV

When Rainbow showed me the flying Knights (can't remember the name for the life of me) I parkoured up the sides of the buildings and used my homing/jump slash attack cutting through the Knights like they were butter (NOT margarine, Sky fans understand it.)

I noticed a large circle of Knights headed to the castle. Why would they head to the castle if the princesses are out here unless… "The Knights are headed to the castle to get Arondight," I told the ponies. "We have to stop them before they get the Sacred Sword!"

"Sir Sonic," said Luna, "I'm afraid we cannot as we must protect out citizens."

"The Knights are protecting someone," I said. "I'm willing to bet it's the leader. If we take him or her out than I'm sure the knights will leave."

They all reluctantly agreed and we headed to the castle while taking out knights along the way. When we got to the throne room I saw a pony reaching out to Arondight and the girls all gasped and said, "You?!"

Twilight's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing but seeing how the girls reacted it must be true. But why would she do this? I just don't understand. The pony reaching for the sword was a light blue with a platinum mane and tail wearing magician's cape and hat.

"Trixie," I asked flabbergasted, "What are you doing?!" Trixie quickly turned around, saw me, and narrowed her eyes. However her eyes widened when she saw the Princesses behind me. She looked nervous for a second but quickly regained her composure.

"Do you know that pony Twilight," asked Sonic.

"Unfortunately we do sugarhog," said Applejack. "And she caused us nothin' but trouble last time we met. She hogtied me up in mah own rope and shoved an apple into mah mouth makin' me look like a hog."

Rainbow said, "While I was showing everypony how awesome I was, she used my rainbow trail and spun it around me like a tornado making me dizzy and crash."

"And she turned my beautiful mane into an absolutely HORRID shade of green," screeched Rarity.

Fluttershy just hid behind her mane and made a quiet, "Eep."

"She's also a big meany show-offy pants," said Pinkie from the ceiling before crashing the floor.

Not even going to question how she got up there. "Don't forget that she boasted about defeating an Ursa Major when she didn't causing Snips and Snails to go get an Ursa Minor out of the Everfree Forest and it nearly destroyed Ponyville," I finished.

Trixie looked outraged, "Do not speak of Trixie's failure in front of Trixie," she commanded. As soon as she noticed the princesses however she looked frightened for a second then she regained her composure.

"WHAT IST THOU DOING IN OUR CASTLE WITH THESE VILE CREATURES," said Luna using the RCV.

Everypony and one hedgehog noticeably winced at how loud Luna had shouted and Trixie looked frightened out of her mind. I felt a tad bit sorry for her… until she got a look on her face that suggested she had an idea.

"Hah you can't hurt Trixie," Trixie boasted. "Not as long as Trixie have the new power Trixie's master granted me."

"Uh I have two questions Trixie," said Sonic "First do you always refer to yourself in third person and second, why were you trying to take Arondight?"

Trixie ignored the first question and said, "Simple, Trixie's master needs Trixie to gather up the Sacred Swords so he can use their power to take over Equestria."

Sonic looked smug and said, "Thanks for telling me Sombra's plan." He then leaned over to me and whispered, "Works every time," making me giggle slightly.

Trixie looked outraged when she realized what she had done. "You rat I'll make you pay for that. Knights capture the others, leave the rat to me," said Trixie darkly. Trixie then used her magic to pull out a long, thin sword.

Sonic then said, "So you have Laevatein. At least I won't have to go looking for it. Also I'm not a rat, I'm a hedgehog."

"Attack," Trixie yelled.

Sonic's POV

(Play Fight the Knight from SATBK)

The Knights came toward us and if Sombra wanted the girls then I couldn't leave them unprotected. "Girls get back," I commanded. The wave of Knights just keeps coming and I can't get to Trixie without endangering the girls.

Twilight seemed to know what I was thinking and said, "Go after Trixie Sonic we can handle ourselves for a bit but you will need to hurry."

I nodded and used my jump slash to cut a line through the Knights to Trixie. Our eyes met and we both jumped forward attempting to slash one another.

When I noticed a Knight getting to close Fluttershy, who was cowering in a corner, I ran over and stabbed the Knight through the stomach. She looked scared so I gave her a reassuring smile and said, "You'll be fine." She smiled back and I ran back to Trixie.

As we were exchanging blows I noticed that Trixie's skill with a sword was pretty sloppy. "Oh man if Caliburn said my swordsman ship was bad I'd hate to see what he'd say about yours," I taunted.

"Shut up rat," she exclaimed and rushed forward. Perfect.

Our swords clashed together and we both pushed against each other trying to get the advantage. Then we slashed our swords in perfect timing trying to get a hit on each other. Then I noticed an opening it Trixie's attack and rushed forward with Caliburn extended.

All the Knights in the room stopped and vanished in a puff of smoke. I heard Trixie gasp and hit the floor with a thud.

(End music)

The girls and princesses walked over to me. "Well done Sir Sonic," said Princess Celestia.

"Hehe no problem," I said. I then looked over to Trixie a bit concerned since she hadn't moved. I walked over to her and checked her pulse. She's breathing. She must be unconscious. "What are you going to do about her," I asked.

"I believe she will do nicely in the castle dungeon," said Luna.

I grabbed Laevatein and said, "After today I'm beat. Is there any place I can stay?"

"You could stay at my house," Twilight offered.

"Cool," I said. We left Trixie with the princesses, said goodbye to Celestia and Luna, and headed to the train station.

Twilight's POV

We all got on the train except for Sonic who was riding on top of the train. We all thought he was crazy when he said he was going to ride on top but just brushed it off. When we got inside and got settled I asked the girls, "So girls what do you think of Sonic?" As soon as I said that Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Rarity got light blushes on their faces.

"He's awesome," exclaimed Rainbow. "I'm so excited for our race tomorrow."

"He's such a gentleman," complemented Rarity.

"He's very kind and caring," said Fluttershy.

"He's really funny," said Pinkie appearing from a crack in the seat cushion.

"He shore is gals," said AJ.

When they finished talking about Sonic, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Rarity looked off into space and sighed deeply, the blushes on their faces grew even brighter.

Looks like some ponies have a little crush on a certain blue hedgehog.

Comments ( 6 )

So when will you get your mojo back so you can work on this story?

11226661
It just depends on when I get in the mood of writing. I may write again tonight. I may do it in a couple years.

4368554
Amy would kill him with her hammer.

11226789
A couple of years? That's far away.

11227633
As I said, it just depends on my mind saying, "Hey, write some more."

Login or register to comment