• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,590 Views, 46 Comments

Brave Heart's Visit - JusSonic



Rainbow's cousin Brave Heart finally arrives in Ponyville. Too bad his POV isn't share by much of the ponies in this town.

  • ...
59
 46
 1,590

Chapter 6: A Lesson Learned

Chapter 6: A Lesson Learned

Meanwhile within Tartarus, through the firry portal window , Grimmore sits within his throne in seeing an interesting display had just occurred. The Mane Six’s battle with Brave Heart, and to an extend when it looked all lost, the mares perfumed a major comeback, by performing the Xros Fusion Spell, and became the new alicorn mare called: Unity ‘Proto Form’, a surprising feat. And when the Dark Elf looked to a game board that levitated up to him, each piece had an image of heroes & villains that are making their appearance & stand. And now appearing on the board was the new piece, Unity as the Overlord King senses her magical flow from the piece that came into existence. In fact, all the pieces had magical auras, some small, some mildly big, but none shoulder much force that Grimmore was the one to topple them all. But for now, he sighs to look at the display with a sinister expression.

“How interesting, a new player has enter the game. And it’s a very unique piece indeed .” Grimmore smiled in being interested in seeing something new has enter the field in the side of good, it’s caught the Dark Elf’s curiosity.

“My lord, what about the new power those original Bearers of the Elements of Harmony have uncovered?” Ji-Ga-No spoke in seeing that this may pose some problem if the enemy has a new power.

“Do not fear, that is but a ‘small’ stepping point, we have nothing to be concern about.” Grimmore calmly waved off the subject to his Metallic Dragon within the room. “Brave Heart….and Unity…New heroes are coming up in quite the fashion, it helps to pass the boredom.” The Dark Elf addresses these two ponies as those that are seen in the class of strong new heroes to defend Equestria with their strength.

“Bah, they may be tough, but they are still far from facing the forces of your army.” Ji-Ga-No responded that even if those new Alicorns are seen as being tough, they are far stronger with a big, no, HUGE difference in their magical levels.

“True, that new power of theirs has only been awaken, it’s still in its early stage.” Grimmore nods with a reply to the point that the new power seen is just a tiny bust for a small stage of a warrior’s rise. “I wonder, perhaps in the future, they’ll learn to uncover other stages the power that the Xros Fusion Spell can do.” He held his chin to slowly become interested, how far will those ponies, the Mane Six, go to uncover what other hidden potential they have.

“And as of right now,” Ji-Ga-No asked off in what they’ll do presently.

“We let them have their joyful moment, for I have foreseen events that have yet to come, and soon all things will play out accordingly.” Grimmore waved off in seeing this as the ponies happy moment, he’ll let them enjoy this, but what will come will not be diverted. “The Mane Six’s new power may be played out in the battle against the Hole & of the Superior’s group. But time will only tell us so much of the possibilities.” The Overlord King issued this off that the future, there are many events that can happen from today.

“Until then, all is according to your will, as always, my lord.” Ji-Ga-No nods humbly in seeing that his powerful lord has already foreseen where things shall be carried forth.

“Exactly,” Grimmore smiled to say in already knowing this much before it even happens. “For he who controls the power stands at the very pinnacle of life itself, and there is no other class like it….” He spoke in staring forth across his throne room, as if his eyes are looking through the walls, to outside the Gates of Tartarus, to all of Equestria & all beings, creatures, even dragons & ponies without knowing…he sees them all, “The might…of being a Demon God.” The Dark Elf announced forth that being a god has the power to do whatever one wishes, and he…is in that class all on his own. “HaaHahahahah-hahahaahaaaahhh…..” Soon the scene changes to the castle of Grimmore, as the Dark Elf is heard laughing evilly, all things are planed out, nothing escapes his eye, not magic can stop him from seeing all. It’s his power that even the Mystic Ponies fear that he’ll learn all things, and be one step ahead of them all as the scene goes dark here.

----------------------

The ponies are having a party at Sugarcube Corner to celebrate Unity's (AKA the Mane Six's fusion form) victory over Brave Heart who is there, making apologises and speaking as well as the return of Mangani, along with Ben's return on his quest.

"Congratulation, my friends; you had defeated your enemies as well as saving Mangani. I am honored." Chase said to his friends with a smile.

"Thank you, Chase." Twilight said, appreciating 'Chase's' words of kindness.

"We'd really appreciate that." Ben said with a nod. Unknown to him, Chase has observed the battle and had studied the Mane Six and their Unity's form move...something to report to Dark Curse indeed .

"Of course; I hope you don't mind this. But will you accept me to be not only a warrior to help you, but as well training you. It could sharpen your skills." Chase said to Twilight, Ben and the others.

"Are you sure? I mean you retired from your martial arts championship." Spike said to Chase in concern.

"Our fighting with enemy won't be very pleasant." Nyx said in agreement. The future fights with the enemies may be nasty from here on in.

Chase smiled while speaking in an assuration voice, "Worry not. I rather not sit around and let my new home fall apart."

"Yeah. We could use some help to protect our home." Twilight said thoughtfully. Perhaps Chase helping could be good. Of course, if the princess could read minds right now...

"I probably need some help with my new items and weapons to get used to; Thanks, Chase." Ben said to Chase with a nod, accepting the Earth pony's offer.

"I do what I can." Chase said. He smirked and speaks in his mind, 'Perfect. Now I must earn more trusts and friends for me to complete my mission.'

The Earth pony then excuses himself from the party, heading out quickly. At this time, Chase was seen ducking behind a dark alley when nopony saw him. Soon he conjures a spell that created a dark vortex to appear to which shows the image of Dark Curse, leader of the Dark Mystics.

"Ah Shadow Dragon, or as you like to be called; Chase. What do you have to report?" Dark Curse spoke in being glad to see his apprentice blending with the mortals as he wants to hear a progress report.

"Unfortunately, nothing of good news; I've recently learn new intel about Ben Mare's progress." Chase humbly bows a bit in sadly stating the news he brings is not good and its revolving their evil task to get Ben Mare to the dark side. His minions had reported Ben Mare's progress right after the battle with Brave Heart was over.

"Go on." Dark Curse responded with a raised eyebrow, so far, he's listening, but this does not sound too pleasing in the beginning.

"He's recently become a bit stronger than before, he's uncovered the Golden Gauntlets & the Megaton Hammer, the items once last held by the Hero of Time. He's dug deeper with the Triforce to pull such strong weaponry." Chase reported what he's seen & learnt of what Ben has unleashed from his inner power , and it's very tough stuff. "But the news isn't as promising to us; he's found & freed Mangani, the Silver Pony Healer." Chase regretfully stated this news that now the ponies here have freed a very threatening foe that is on the side of the light.

"The Element of Healing is free?" Dark Curse spoke in almost being completely shock to believe this piece of news. "But how, he was sealed so that nothing of the living could find him?" He ask in demand, how was it, that was a Spirit Pony that the forces of evil managed to capture & seal him away since the creature could never be turn to the side of evil.

"Ben was aided by the Element users of Fire as well as the one for Music. The latter had a special connection to the Spirit Ponies, we underestimated that fact." Chase stated with a stern face in addressing Crashfire & Johnny Brock's aid in Ben's situation where the Dark Mystics did not pay close attention. "And beyond all else, that old veteran hobo called Hoboken Joe, seem to have played a bigger role to help Ben's situation than even Mystic Tao could have done." He showed an annoyed face in stating that the bigger thorn to their objective was some miserable hobo fool that did what even Mystic Ponies seem unable to do; help Ben overcome a difficult position.

"Hmmm....but what of your visits to young Benjamin's dreams," Dark Curse rubbed his chin in thinking over these thoughts careful, so far, they do not bold well & what about the target's dream they are invading?

"Regrettably, he's become stronger to be more powerful than my dream form." Chase shook his head in stating more bad news at this hour about Ben's stronger will power . "Of course, if we fought now in the awake world, then his chances may not be so luckily." He stares up with an evil smile in stating, just cause Ben's stronger to overpower him in the dream world, if they fight where they are in the real world, the chances of victory...are even harder to achieve.

"Perhaps, but for now, keep doing your task. Befriend the group & find where that Mystic Shield is." Dark Curse spoke off in giving this stallion the orders to get close to the ponies while finding that Mystic Shield, if they can get rid of the latter, Equestria's defenses will drop.

"As you command, my master," Chase bows again in a sign of respect to his master Dark Curse in hearing & obeying.

"Remember to watch Ben carefully, if the next object he uncovers from the Triforce turns to be...the Lens of Truth, it's power to expose illusions could blow your cover." Dark Curse forewarns Chase here, that if Ben keeps uncovering more useful items that keep strengthening him, then the one to fear will be when he unlocks the item that could expose Chase as Shadow Dragon.

"If it comes to that, master, I shall figure out how to deal with it." Chase responded in saying that when such a problem comes, he'll deal with it.

With that, Chase ceases the spell he performed, and slowly turns to leave the dark empty alley. He'll be busy trying to cook up some sneaky & deceiving schemes while he's here. For now, nopony in the area, not even the heroes, know that he is the Dark Mystic Shadow Dragon, and by the time they uncover it, it'll be too late.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Brave Heart came over, sighing a bit, "Aye. Making apologies ended up being more difficult."

"Well, it can be rough, my friend." Nyx said, patting the male Alicorn on the back. "On the plus side, you didn't take over Equestria like I once did."

"And what a fool I was, for thinking that I could just get away with what I had done."

Mama huffed in disgust, "You're a terrible warrior! You should be glad that I didn't lose my Mystic Phoenix Temper!"

"Yeah; No need with the rude comment or lesson, lady. I'd say I'm sorry." Brave Heart groans a bit, rolling his eyes at his Mystic Guardian's upset nature.

Mama huffed again, "You should be lucky that Warpath Temper is not your Mystic Guardian."

"Warpath Temper," Ben asks, arching an eyebrow at the name.

"Isn't he the same pony that Mr. Tao talks about?" Nyx ask in worry, recalling what Tao once mentioned.

"Aieyah; so that's why you're his Mystic Guardian than Warpath." Tao said in realization then made a sigh of relief. "That was close."

"What's wit' 'dat, Tao?" Applejack ask Tao, wondering if Warpath is bad as of all that.

"Warpath is the strongest warrior among the Mystic Ponies." Mighty explains seriously to Applejack. "He is with Blade Dragoon and work under the Mystic Councilpony of Wind: Virtue Dragon."

Brave Heart smirked while remarking, "Sounds like the kind of guardian I'm looking forward to meet."

"I heard and read about Virtue Dragon. He is the most virtuous, generous and benevolent warlord and Mystic Pony on west sides of the Land of Ma." Ben said, recalling what he read. "Both Blade and Warpath are not only his best friends but also sworn brothers. I'd always want to meet the 'Three Sworn Brothers'."

"He's seems nice, especially this involved this pony Virtue Dragon." Fluttershy said gently.

Rainbow smiled while remarking, "That is so awesome. The strongest Mystic Pony work for Brave Heart is 20% cooler!"

"Yeah. So what's with the worried look?" Pinkie assk, wondering why the Mystic Ponies looks worried.

"You don't understand. That is very bad news." Dragon Kick said seriously.

"Why is that?" Nyx ask, wondering why that's the fact.

"Yeah; Warpath doesn't sound 'dat bad." Apple Bloom remarked, pondering the same question.

"Yeah; I can bet that this pony is gonna be awesome and cool." Scootaloo exclaims excitedly.

"I hope he's friendly." Sweetie remarks with a smile.

However Jade shakes her head, adding, "That would be bad news. This pony maybe a good guy, but he has a very bad habit."

"What would that be?" Rarity asks. What is Warpath's bad habit?

Tao's family and Mama all answer at the same time, "Drinking wines and had a bad temper."

"That isn't bad." Pinkie said, not truly understanding the problem with Warpath.

"It is!"

"Why?" Brave Heart asks, wondering why Warpath's bad habit is bad.

Tao seriously explains, "Warpath may have proven to have kindness and a gentle heart as well as having strongest and mightiest strength and might. But there is one thing he lacks the most."

"What would that be?" Rainbow asks Tao puzzled.

"Controlling his temper," Mama Heart said with a serious nod.

"That doesn't sound bad." Brave Heart said, still not understanding. So Warpath has trouble controlling his temper. Why's that a problem?

"It is! If he drank too much of wine, he will be drunk and not focusing of what is important." Dragon Kick explains to the ponies in concern.

"Not to mention, he doesn't like the politics and government especially the bad guys and traitors and of course the bullies who bully and harm innocents." Jade said, adding to Warpath's problems.

Rarity gulped, "I'm afraid to ask. What does he do with them?"

Mighty gulped while answering, "He fights them. He attacks them. He punishes them. But worst, he kills them without second thoughts."

Everyone but Mystic Ponies gulped. Perhaps it is a bad idea to consider Warpath if he is like that. Even Brave Heart wouldn't sink that low.

"Okay. He's worst that I imagine. I was afraid of what's he is gonna do next of what I just did." Brave Heart remarks with a shudder. Perhaps he's better off with Mama Heart after all.

"You think?!" Everyone else snaps to Brave Heart in annoyance.

Rainbow sighed, "I'm glad that he wasn't here. Or else it's so gonna be a problem for us."

"I sincerely worried and doubt about we can win or change his way." Rarity remarks with a shudder. She and her friends got lucky against Brave Heart via Unity. They may not get that chance again.

"Not to mention that our fusion form: Unity, couldn't beat him." Fluttershy remarks in fright. She doubts that even the fused form could beat someone like Warpath without major training.

"Tell me about it." Pinkie remarks in agreement.

"You said it. I hate to see of what Warpath does here." Phobos remarks with a cringe. Warpath's ways must be terrible to watch!

"Me too," Nyx said with a squeak. If Warpath hates her like Azure used to, then the filly might want to go into hiding should the Mystic Pony shows up.

"Me three; I rather not face someone whose temper is worse than mine. I hate to see how fighting goes with him." Brave Heart remarks in agreement.

Ben chuckled, "Maybe we meet him and his brothers when it doesn't involve war or drinking wines."

"That we agree." Tao said with a nod. As long as war and drinking wine isn't involved, Warpath will be pleasant to handle.

Mama smiled while saying with a pleased look, "I'm glad that my son has some good job to do. I'm proud of him."

Mighty smiled while saying, "Thank you, mother."

"Aye; I'm also glad to have ye as my Mystic Guardian, Madam Heart." Brave Heart said, now lucky to have somepony like Mama Heart as his Mystic Guardian. Way better and nicer than what Warpath would put him through.

"I am honored." Mama Heart said with a grin, glad to hear that.

Nearby in her cloak and hood, Pinkamena is reading and sighs, "I think there will not be a fight of Goldie VS Brave Heart but I am not sure yet."

"Indeed but your known as the Bird of Prey." Omega remarks to Pinkamena in agreement.

"Yes and I can't wait for the look on Brave Heart's face when he finds out that I am not really a male."

"Why he thought you as a male?" The Light Elf asks Pinkamena puzzled.

Pinkamena grins as she explains, "Well I only thought him long enough to help Goldie get to safety and gave him a fight that he never forget so yes he did kind of think; can't wait for Goldie come back."

The others nod. Brave Heart continues his conversion just as a familiar Unicorn Royal Guard interrupts him, "Excuse me? Mr. Brave Heart?"

"Aye," Brave Heart ask, recognizing Michael as the same foul-mouthed Royal Guard that he taught a lesson to earlier.

"Mr. Brave Heart, it's me, Michael Trotter; the pony that you fed soap to."

"Yeah?"

Michael hesitates then speaks, "I've been thinking it over and, I wanna apologize for my behavior."

"Do ye?" Brave Heart asks, arching an eyebrow over this apology.

"Uh-huh. And my daddy wants to speak to you."

An old unicorn came over, smiling as he speaks, "Yo! Brave Heart, how's it going; Tommy Trotter, here; Michael's daddy."

"How yer doing, Tommy?" Brave Heart asks, grinning upon seeing Tommy. At least this pony is well-behaved.

"I just wanna thank you for teaching my colt a lesson."

"Not a problem, sir. Michael's a good colt, he's just gotta watch his language in front of the fillies."

"What?" Tommy ask. He looks at Michael and chuckles darkly. "I'll remind Michael where he comes from."

"Well that's a good idea." Brave Heart remarks with a smirk. Let his father teach Michael a lesson.

"Michael James Trotter! Did you use foul language in front of a filly?"

"No, Daddy! No!" Michael exclaims in fright as he runs away with Tommy chasing him. The Mane Six's group laughs a bit. Maybe from now on, Michael will lower his language to a minimum.

"Ahem, there's one more apology you want to give, Brave Heart." Twilight said with a nod. She spots two familiar bullies coming in, wondering whatever or not they should stay around or not. The princess points a hoof at them, saying, "Them."

"Them; why them?" Brave Heart asks Twilight puzzled.

"Brave Heart; do you not remember what you did to them twice already?"

Brave Heart pauses then remembers the spanking that led to Diamond Tiara exposing Nyx, Ben and the Dragons' nature to Mama Heart that led to the first fallout. As well as the second revenge that led to the fight.

"Argh; I don't know. Do I even have to apologize?" Brave Heart asks Twilight in frustration. "Can't I at least stay clear of them?"

"You owe them an apology, mister." Twilight said sternly to Brave Heart, "Unless you want to revoke your third chance."

Before Brave Heart could back talk Twilight anymore, a voice speaks, "I think you should calm your mind Brave Heart or you might never live it down."

Golden Heart lands on the ground and looks at Brave Heart as the gang but Brave Heart says, "Golden Heart."

Pinkamena was reading and watching as she sees Golden Heart. The mare says, "Please, be careful brother."

"Risks are great." Omega booms a bit.

"Hmm, it be more like Golden Heart might be planning something." The Light Elf said, observing the conservation.

Gold Wing nods as Pinkamena says, "Well I have a feeling of that and also the spies are on the move and I hope Goldie's plan works."

The others nod. Golden Heart said excitedly, "Celestia bless me! There is another male Alicorn."

"Why? Didn't you know that already?" Dragon Kick asks Brave Heart puzzled.

"Aye; still stroked of course; Err, no hard feelings about taking ye down before, right Golden Heart?"

"None whatsoever; I'm glad that Twilight and her friends put some senses into that head of yours." Golden Heart said with a stern nod. "Look, you should apologize to the duo...otherwise, you may never get a chance to move past your problem. Besides...they may go after you later for the second assault."

"Right, come on, cousin! Swallow your pride and apologize!" Rainbow insists to her cousin with the others motioning.

Brave Heart groans but nods. He got up from the table and goes over to the Snotty Duo. Diamond Tiara glares while demanding, "Well, well. What do you want now; Planning to harass us some more?"

"No...I...I wish to give ye lasses my apology...for the spanking and for the tomato cart thing." Brave Heart apologizes, doing his best not to throw up. "It was wrong of me to take justice to the extreme and I know ye can forgive me lasses."

Diamond Tiara just glares. Silver Spoon comments, "Well...I guess I can forgive. I mean...come on, Diamond Tiara. He is willing to apologize, right?"

"He spanked me in front of everypony and got daddy to ground me!" Diamond Tiara snaps furiously. "I'm going to get me a bodyguard. What you did, Brave Jerk, I will never forgive or forget!!!" The bully scowls as she heads off, making Silver Spoon sighs."

"Sorry for her behavior, Brave Heart."

"Aye, it's no problem, lass. I am trying to learn...and trying to see that ye shouldn't be punished for going along with her." Brave Heart said with a sigh. The Alicorn see that Silver Spoon may pretend to be a bully or a jerk but deep down, she's more than that. "Ye shouldn't have to do so."

"...you got no idea of why I do." Silver Spoon said with a sigh, shaking her head while following Diamond Tiara.

Brave Heart glances after Silver Spoon leaving. He can sense that the filly is being loyal to her best friend...but someday, even loyalties will have its limits.

And when that day comes, hopefully Silver Spoon will come to her senses and do the right thing.

------------------

At this next moment, we find the thirteen members of the Apocalypse Ponies in their thrones, Merluck standing by, Dark Curse & his four warriors beside him, and even Grimmore’s firry portal was near the Superior. They were here at this gathering because of a major event that played out, more likely, two events.

“It would seem we have underestimated our adversaries a bit,” The Superior spoke thoughtfully.

“Of which; the fact that another Element or two have join with the other ponies,” Warring Malice spoke as she saw that Crashfire who represent the Element of Fire, has a twin sister named Snowcrystal and she represents the Element of Ice. That Crashfire looks cute for some reason to her.

“Or that another powerful hero had come into Equestria?” Deadly Rager stated in seeing that the appearance of Brave Heart has risen to their alert notice.

“But beyond that, the Mane Six just gotten themselves a big leap of their disadvantage.” Suffocator Jill spoke from seeing what the Mane Six had managed to do, to which that power even competed to beat Brave Heart.

“That Xros Fusion Spell; and the creature called Unity.” Ms. Moon exclaimed from seeing that the Mane Six have performed the spell to a near perfection in making such a new creature of being.

“She is the form of the six mares as one.” Wilco stated from sensing that the arrival of a new, powerful adversary in the form of the six mares maybe a problem.

“We didn’t expect to see such a coming at this stage.” Merluck stated from his view that the Mane Six who were the Bearers to the original Elements returned to the Tree of Harmony have managed to pull something like this outside their predictions.

“And the return of Mangani, the Silver Pony Healer,” Starven Fran groans in seeing that now the villains got another problem on their hands here.

“De one dat represents the Element o' Healing? He’s special, right?” Liarjack spoke off to say while the last part was her lying it seems.

“And is a Spirit Pony that was once sealed, now return to being free.” Crarity issued in seeing that now Equestria has a new hero to be of aid whenever one is hurt now.

“He should have stayed forever sealed!” Fluttercruel snapped out in seeing that Mangani should have stayed imprisoned to be continued to be tortured cruelly of never being free.

“Yeah, I could have sent him a nice cupcake with the meaty flesh of…” Psycho was about to make a statement, if she wasn’t cut off.

“Let’s….not talk about your unique taste for food, please.” Trix cease her colleague from trying to gross them out with her upsetting motion of making weird food, even cupcakes.

“And to top it off, Ben’s gotten stronger now. Thanks to a couple of ponies that pushed him ‘too’ far and not just completely mess his mind when given the chance!” R. Chaos snapped off to glare at the Dark mystics in the room, seeing that the reason Ben acquired his new abilities was because they pushed him to that state.

“Woah-woah miss, you think it’s our fault?” DJ Red held up his hooves to protest those terms at their hand.

“Yeah, we’re innocent in this case.” Shades stated that this wasn’t their fault at all.

“Right, Shadow Dragon was in charge of turning Ben into an evil pony.” Clumsy Rat nods in dumbfoundly stating who it was that was to turn Ben into an evil pony.

“If not for Mangani’s special healing power , the Triforce would have been up for us to grab!” Black Tiger clutch his hooves in stating that they were so close, but one Spirit Pony got in the way.

“A shame, it looks like we’ll have to try other methods to obtain Ben’s power . For now, the work on the Dark version of the Elements of Harmony is slowly proceeding.” Dark Curse spoke calmly in trying to let all know that he is working around the area to which they’ll still have the advantage.

“It would seem things have not gone according to your planning, Dark Curse.” Grimmore spoke to have his eyes slowly focus on his rival in seeing things clear, now holding everything and even pretending to not know what the Dark Mystic’s ‘true’ intentions are.

“A minor annoyance, to which will be snuffed out eventually, I can assure you.” Dark Curse spoke humbly that he’ll fix things with Ben, his Triforce powers will be taken to the dark side, just not now. “As of now, my apprentice is spying on the ponies while looking for the Mystic Shield that prevents our coming.” He explained what is happening now to which the others heard this piece of news, but does not ‘reveal’ who Shadow Dragon currently is.

“We will only hope that your faith in your student will succeed in the task.” The Superior spoke in that the Apocalypse Ponioes will be awaiting for news in what Dark Curse promises, they want to know soon when the shield that protects Equestria will fall.

“Quite so, and now we must be leaving.” Dark Curse nods in making this claim as he prepares to leave.

Soon Dark Curse opened a portal of dark magic, which he and his Dark Warriors were going to cross.

“Oh, before you go Dark Curse, there is another matter that must be settled.” Grimmore spoke in halting those that were almost gonna leave with something to say here.

“And that would be?” Dark Curse turned to raise an eye in what the powerful Dark Elf wanted to say to him this time.

“The price of one’s followers when playing jokes should learn….” Grimmore spoke in eyeing those that were gonna leave to slowly turn in hearing the conversation. “That jokes are fun to play, but one should watch who they pull a prank on.” This discussion got most of the members to listen was the Dark Elf bringing up what many of them recall. “Like…so….” Slowly spoke to waves his right hand out near his flaming portal.

“Powwfrucvhmmm…” Suddenly from the Dark Elf’s index finger, he fired off four shot rounds of crimson red sphere shots that pass Dark Curse. And the shots instead went into the Dark Warriors who were shocked from being hit and thought they die, as did some of the other members. At the moment, DJ Red, Shades, Clumsy Rat & Black Tiger were yelping from feeling themselves float in the air and not managing to touch the ground itself for unknown reason.

“Woah, wha’s this?” Clumsy Rat yelped in seeing he couldn’t move right in the air.

“I don’t know!” DJ Red responded in being a bit freaked out about this act here.

“And I’m not liking it!” Shades replied with himself feeling this wasn’t natural.

“What is the meaning of this….Waaaughh,” Black Tiger was about to snap about this action, only to yelp from feeling himself…be pulled.

At the time, the four Dark Warriors were soon manipulated by Grimmore’s hand movement. They ended up bouncing around the pillars of the throne chairs the other members sat in while it look like those above were seeing a pinball game in action. Some of the members couldn’t help but laugh at this display in seeing those Dark Mystic Warriors get such treatment, especially for those that recalled that stunt that those fools played with them in tossing shades of the Tree of Harmony in which shocked them. And then the final humor came when all four corner sides showed the four warriors collided in an ‘X’ cross impact in the center before dropping to the ground…groaning.

“I wonder if I should play the finale of your demise here & now.” Grimmore spoke to hold his right hand, as he slowly began to close it….

“Waaahh,” DJ Red, Clumst Rat, Shades & Black Tiger responded from feeling something…their chest puffing up like a balloon. The other members of the Apocalypse Ponies stared for concern, worried, or evil interest in what the Overlord King of Tartarus was gonna do to the Dark Warriors….

“Enough Grimmore, you had your fun.” Dark Curse spoke off with a stern face in wanting the Dark Elf to quit messing around with his minions. “In case you forgotten, I need them or else your chances of being free will be harder & longer to achieve.” He still needs these four to accomplish much of his plans, even one to set Grimmore free.

Hearing this response made the Dark Elf cease from being an inch away from closing his hand.

“Very well, I’m in a giving mood.” Grimmore spoke to slowly let his hand be reopened as it also dropped the Dark Mystic Warriors on the ground, and the red magical sphere floated out of them to disappear into particle dust. “Had I not stop a second sooner, your minions would have made a mess all over in this meeting room!” He exclaimed in seeing that if he was stopped a second later, there would have been a big mess to clean up.

“Yo, wha’s he mean, Big D?” DJ Red asked from getting up, checking to make sure he’s in one piece.

“The move Grimmore performed was called; the Death Grip,” Dark Curse spoke with a serious face in stating the move just used now. “A technique he uses to catch the opponent with a small, invisible magical sphere shot from his index finger. Then he can raise his arm upward, controlling and pulling that opponent high in the air with telekinesis. And finally, when he clenches his hand into a fist will cause the opponent to explode.” The explanation was told and the move Grimmore almost pulled…would have killed off Black Tiger & the Dark Warrior Trio.

“EXPLODE!” Shades shouted out in jumping up straight with a shock face in hearing this.

“Um, you mean like…Boom?” Clumsy rat asked off a dumb question in realizing, by ‘boom’, they pop like a balloon.

“Precisely…” Grimmore smiled with a devious expression in having done this at a simple ‘wim’ if one were to think it. “So let this be a reminder….toy with me….” Then his eyes gave a powerful glare that was piercing straight into the Dark Mystics. “And only…DEATH….will be your reward!” Grimmore’s voice spoke with a heavy tone, and his very presence before those him are feeling the entire air become heavy to breathe.

The sudden moment, the entire area around the Dark Warriors felt like their hearts skipped a beat while their surroundings turn black, white & gray as they seem frozen in place before the mighty Demon God himself. They tried to move but felt their movement hard and their throats feeling dry and some were dropping on the ground to struggle breathing. Only Dark Curse seem to still stand okay but a loose sweat drop was seen off his cheek, one where he noticed. Finally, the entire scenery of color return as the Dark Warriors rested up but they saw they were feeling a little…traumatize now.

“D-D-D-Dudes….I think we overstayed our welcome.” DJ Red spoke in suddenly feeling his knees were shaking like a leaf.

“Ye-yeah, I think it’s time we hurry home now.” Shades spoke a bit chitter-chatter between his teeth while unable to stop shaking.

“Right, we can’t beat him on our own, if all he does is make us go ‘boom’ in a flash.” Clumsy Rat nods in seeing that they really shouldn’t push it to mess with the Dark Elf Grimmore, even one tiny prank and it’s curtains for them.

And that’s when the Dark Warriors suddenly turn to run for their lives through the portal out.

“Bunny Fleas from Vicious Jackal; Bwaaaaahhhhhh-Aaaaaahhhhh,” Black Tiger was speaking out with a scared face in running & screaming like he just saw a nightmare before him.

And with that, the four Dark Warriors ran away scared, completely out of hearing where a few more of the other members were laughing at such a funny sight. Dark Curse signs in seeing his warriors behave such a way.

“Huuuagh, why is good help so hard to find?” Dark Curse sighed in stating how it’s hard finding those to work for him, the ones he has are all quite troublesome to handle. And with that, he leaves through his own portal left before it disappears right there.

“Well, that was mildly entertaining.” Merluck responded with a sly smile in seeing such a show, live & learn, don’t mess with the Overlord King Grimmore, if you value your life.

“This meeting is finished, you may all return to your stations. I still want many of you to perfect your new Demon powers of the Demon Lords as well as the Talismans, for our upcoming moment.” The Superior said to his minions sternly.

With that heard & to be obeyed, the other members were disappearing through their own corridors of darkness. But the only one left in the room was the Superior & Grimmore for some strange reason. Everyone else has already gone to where they are station, why are they left alone?

“Is there something you wish to tell me, Grimmore?” The Superior spoke in looking to his most powerful ally, wondering what he has to say.

“Yes, but first….let me make sure the room is…completely emptied.” Grimmore slowly spoke before his eyes shifted to a side where there felt like…someone wasn’t giving them privacy.

Within the room behind one of the thrones, Demon Assassin & Devil Destroyer were seen peeking to see and overhear anything the two biggest bad villains in Equestria are gonna talk about. These two Dark Mystics were not invited to come to this gathering and Devil Destroyer force Demon Assassin to come along so they can spy on anything that could happen.

“I can’t hear what they are saying.” Devil Destroyer complained in seeing they aren’t hearing what those two are gonna say.

“Keep down, or else we’ll get caught.” Demon Assassin turn to hush his associate to not be any louder or risk being found out.

Course, the part of them getting caught came from a flaming spell circle around the back part of the thrown, “Gaaugh!” Both Dark Mystics yelped before they were pulled into the portal…and then appear in a flaming demon hand before Grimmore & the Superior. While the Superior’s face is kept hidden, the expression from Grimmore & his powerful gaze seem to pierce these Dark Mystic souls to almost realize; they’ve been caught red handed & are in serious trouble.

“Wha….hugh, this doesn’t seem like the evil gathering cafeteria we were told to go to.” Devil Destroyer spoke in trying to come up with some excuse and it wasn’t the best thought up one either.

“Really, we’re in front of a Demon God & the Organization’s Leader and that’s all you can say in our defense.” Demon Assassin spoke off in rolling his eyes in not believing such a claim, it was pathetic.

“Well what’s YOUR excuse,” Devil Destroyer shouted out to complain to his associate in not saying what his excuse was.

“I said to keep quiet, but you didn’t listen!” Demon Assassin snapped off in reminding this barbaric fool to have listened to him.

“As much as I enjoy seeing a good argument, we’re busy with more…’serious’…discussion.” Grimmore spoke in cutting the conversation between two Dark Mystics short with other matters. “So I’ll send you two on a trip.” He stated in what he’ll do with these two sneaky spies, send them away.

“A trip,” The two Dark Mystics responded a bit puzzled, are they going on vacation or something?

“Correct, enjoy the Frozen North.” Grimmore smiled evilly in stating where these two are gonna be sent to; someplace cold.

Suddenly, a flaming portal appears in front of them and soon the flaming hand rocket’d itself like a projectile through it, “WAAAAAUUUUAAAAGHHHH!” Both Devil Destroyer & Demon Assassin were seen screaming through & outside the portal to enter Equestria’s Frozen North, a land of much frozen ice & snow. “Booommfrvuhmmm….” And then the flaming fist bashed itself into the side of a mountain nearby before extinguishing itself, ”Owwwwwuch!” Devil Destroyer & Demon Assassin are heard moaning of their pain before an avalanche soon fell right on top of them. They’ll make it out but they’ll be feeling incredible pain for the time being and possibly catch a cold.

Back with Grimmore & the Superior, they watch the flaming portal vanish from sight after throwing out two villains trying to spy on them.

“Now get to the subject here, what is it you wanted to speak to me about?” The Superior asked in finally being given a chance to hear what Grimmore wanted to tell him already.

“That Dark Curse is playing us for fools and that you need to watch his actions extremely carefully.” Grimmore sternly stated to tell his ally of the sneaky Dark Mystic’s leader was up to no good and was only using them.

“I see; then we need a plan to deal with him.” The Superior responded with a serious tone, how to deal with this situation now.

“No, let him ‘think’ we don’t know, for in truth….” Grimmore was saying they let Dark Curse believe that he’s got them fooled and this is kept from the other members as well, the less that know the better. “He doesn’t know the connection between us, and even if he wanted to use us, he still doesn’t know what’s truly terrifying of our…true…power .” The Overlord King exclaimed in knowing that there is more going on that no one in Equestria, the Mystic Ponies, not even the Dark Mystics, know what’s going on between him & the Superior.

“Indeed , so until his actions are more seen, we shall communicate in secret.” The Superior nods in agreement, seeing that they’ll deal with Dark Curse when his true colors are fully exploited. “By relying messages with our secret portals or simply communicate, telepathically.” He stated that they’ll communicate secretly to where none will hear what they say or plan.

“And the Day of Hollow’s End will come soon and the Hole will also appear.” Grimmore responded forth in knowing the timing when the Hole shall arrive will be soon. “His power shall also play a key to far bigger plans I have in mind.” He exclaimed that from what these two can do, the Hole will play a huge role for a grander scheme.

“Until that time, it is time we depart.” The Superior nods to slowly say before declaring their discussion is now over with.

Soon the Superior and Grimmore vanished from the room, leaving it empty. As the scene goes dark while two of Equestria’s biggest threats have lateral plans to achieve. For now, Dark Curse will continue to do things while never suspecting, that the Superior & Grimmore will be a step ahead of him. And that the true evil stage of everything, is left in the dark….

---------------

Tensions were high here, with the Eight Demon Lords trapped bonded to eight certain members of the Apocalypse Ponies (all of them are having lunch), who or what else could aid them in returning & punishing those that dare humiliate them. And the answer suddenly came to one of them...the Fire Demon that is.

"My Demon brethren, there may yet still lie a chance for us to seek revenge on those that have defeated us." Shendu spoke in stating that not all is lost for them, as of yet. "We may be bonded to these members but we can still use this to our advantage."

"And who else is out there to possibly be of any help to us?" Xiao Fung raised an eyebrow in hearing this sudden claim now.

"Yes, those ponies & those Dragons have defeated every one of our servants in the past." Tchang Zu agrees that Twilight's party has defeated their servants, both evil and good prisoners force into service. "The Elements of Harmony may be back in that Tree but now..."

"And even defeated our own pets; Dai Gui is very upset!" Dai Gui responded in not liking how the heroes beat their pets, especially his own to serve those ponies & not be evil.

"The only others out there scheming and plotting would be that Superior's Organization who we're bonded to as well as Grimmore's Army." Hsi Wu pointed out that there are only a few other big shots left to plan & plot while they are stuck in their bondage.

"Too true, one of them could end up taking all the credit for defeating the heroes & ruling while we're still stuck here for who knows how long." Po Kong nods in thinking that when the Demon Lords get freed from their bondage somehow, one of those other big time villains will have beaten their enemies, and they'll live with eternity of knowing they lost.

"I can still make contact with the Superior by magic, yet not be their whole, thanks to being bonded here." Tso Lan spoke off in recalling how he spoke to the Superior, but now that moment is cut down a notch from what happened to them being sealed.

"So the question still remains Shendu, 'who' else is left for us to turn to?" Bai Tzu asked in being curious in what her brother says they have an outside player left unused.

"Hahahahaaahh....it would seem that, while Tao & his family of Mystic Ponies may have eluded us they do not know of something that transpired long ago." Shendu spoke in knowing there is something he finds humorest that alluded even the Mystic Ponies’ know-how. "For while Tadaka & his children were meant to be my blood brethren and children to be Demons, there in lies one child...that has truly earned his inheritance as one of us." The Fire Demon ushered that only one child has earn the attention as a successor to their Demon family.

This puzzled the other Demon Lords as they know Shendu's history when Tadaka was once good before going evil.

"And just 'who' do you speak of?" Xiao Fung asked off in wanting to know this answer.

"Not Spike & Lorcan, they're traitors! One is gone and the other still lives." Dai Gui spoke in protesting if either Dragon, dead or still living, can't be who Shendu would say would help them now.

"In truth, the one I speak to you all is....my own blood relative." Shendu spoke in looking a bit serious before stopping at this moment, "My son." He ushered out from his breath for all to know of this.

Now this really caught the other Demon Lords attention in learning that Shendu was saying the task should be given; to his son. And that learning that the Demon Brethren had a new young generation was a big surprise to hear.

"You have a son, Shendu?" Bai Tzu asked off quite surprise to learn her brother actually has a child of his own.

"Oh, then that means, I'm his aunt!" Po Kong spoke with a big smile in learning what this could mean for the Demon Lords.

"This news is quite shocking to hear now, Shendu." Tchang Zu spoke in feeling this was too much to leave him speechless out of the rest.

"Indeed , you never told us you had a child of your own." Tso Lan spoke as being the eldest and yet Shendu failed to mention having a blood-related child to them now.

"Or even mention what little lady you managed to fall in love with to even have one." Hsi Wu made a cruel joke about how Shendu even met a female Dragon to actually give such a birth, like there was any that could love his Fire Demon Brother; Course one look from Shendu's gaze shut the Sky Demon up now.

"How an event that has occurred in my son's existence is nothing to toy about, Hsi Wu," Shendu snapped off in scolding his brother about such issues where not of the topic now. "My own child shall be brief of what has happened but he isn't alone either; for he's surely gain forces to aid in dominating an area." Shendu made claims that even his own son has gain strength and is not alone either.

"Then perhaps with your child Shendu, he may help in reclaiming my child. I have not forsaken Nightmare Moon as being my weapon, just yet." Tso Lan spoke in rubbing his chin in thinking that perhaps this 'nephew' he never knew about, can help bring back his own child, Nightmare Moon, A.K.A. Nyx.

"And just how many others just your son had for company, brother?" Xiao Fung asked in wondering how many forcers does his brother's nephew have to give the upper hand.

"Last I heard, three at the most." Shendu spoke off in issuing the number count his own son has under his command.

"You expect him to avenge our defeats with only three measly fighters?" Tchang Zu snapped off in finding this overly unsatisfied that only four fighters are even close to being enough.

"They are gifted with his Fire Demon Chi, a gift he gain from me. They are more stronger than even the young teenage Dragons of today." Shendu issued to explain that his son's forces are strong, stronger than even normal Dragon teens of today.

"Very well Shendu, contact your son." Bai Tzu nods in feeling this matter may just serve them well.

"And let him know his aunts & uncles here are rooting for him!" Po Kong smiled of in stating how she hopes her 'nephew' of Shendu will do well with them cheering him from the sidelines.

"Make him help in freeing us from being bonded to these dopes & getting back at enemies and traitors!" Dai Gui pointed out in wanting the son of Shendu to help them out and get back at those that best'd them.

"It shall be done." Shendu nods with a sly smile in seeing that the Eight Demon Lords are not out of the game with the ponies of Equestria. Twilight Sparkle's group may have known enough about these Eight Immortals, but the surprise appearance of his own son, may just be the tip to having them win against their enemies.

---------------

In the Chamber of Shield, Dark Curse is staring and glaring at the fireplace while both Crimson Skull and Tech had placed the giant old oven-like on the ground. They both used their Dark Magic and fired at the giant oven-like. It burst in dark flames as its pipes blew the dark fire up to chimney. It then covered all of Dark Mystic Realm with gigantic Dark Mystic Shield.

"The Dark Mystic Shield will prevent anyone from coming in, not even Grimmore could enter. And only us, Dark Mystic Ponies are allowed. We are safe from Grimmore for now." The Crimson Skull said in assuration. The Demon Assassin and the Devil Destroyer managed to get back barely from the Arctic but they now got some colds that the two minions are keeping under control.

"I would have gotten more information if that barbarian fool hadn't interrupted me. But you predicted it. I had managed to place my little minions of shadows to keep an eye on the Superior and Grimmore. You were right." The Demon Assassin said to his master seriously.

"Good. But Superior knew that if it were not for me, he wouldn't get his power . It would be unwise for him to get rid of me, mortal. Tech; I'm truly disappointed with you, as well as you three," Dark Curse remarks, saying the last part to Tech and some of his minions for spilling the secret earlier.

Tech gulped, "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know that I would jeopardize the mission."

"We really sorry, Big D," DJ apologizes to Dark Curse nervously.

"We're in trouble." Clumsy remarks in worry. He and his pals barely survived Grimmore's assault, now they got Dark Curse's to deal with.

"Tell me about it." Shades remark in worry.

The Dark Warriors Trio gulped. Dark Curse snaps furiously, "It matters not. Now get out. Demon Assassin will be in-charge of the agents. Tech will remain."

Demon Assassin bows to Dark Curse while saying, "As you wish, master." He got plans for the ones who messed things up.

"So much for good day," Shades said meekly.

"We accept our punishment." Black Tiger grunts a bit, willing to take any punishment for his mess-up.

Everyone but the Crimson Skull and Tech, left the room. The Crimson Skull approached Tech who gasps in concern, "Dad?!"

"I must do what I must." Crimson Skull remarks sternly to his son.

Crimson Skull's eyes glowed in green with purple mist as he fired right at his son, Tech's eyes, on something glowing red. The freak screamed in panic. Closing shot on Tech's eyes, the small red dot slowly coming out in phasing out from his pupil. It revealed to be two small crimson irises-like. It then flew straight to Crimson Skull who grabbed it and crushed the thing very hard. The Equestrian Eliminator, who was watching from the other side, was in shock...but calm down though. Grimmore knew this would happened and isn't worried so neither should he.

Crimson Skull spoke sternly, "That get rid of anymore trouble in the future. I am most disappointed in you, Tech. You had failed me yet again, miserably. How will you become a greatest evil scientist like me when you couldn't stuff your stomach with your guts?! Thanks to you, you had nearly let our plans to be found and get caught by Grimmore!"

Tech said nervously to the Crimson Skull, "Sorry, dad. I bruised easily."

"You'll always bruise easily. You are nothing but a broken pony. That is why I'm sending you to work under Devil Destroyer."

"What?! That maniac barbarian; He'll kill me! I want to work with Shadow Dragon! At least, he did respect me."

Crimson Skull nods while saying, "True. But he shall be your great teacher. You will become better like me. And you will! Now leave; you, ungrateful brat!"

Dark Curse however interrupts while saying, "No. Tech shall work for Shadow Dragon."

"But my lord! Shadow Dragon hates my boy. He would give big problems to him."

"He work as a delivery boy as in delivering Mystic Weapons to Shadow Dragon. We have some to deal with, especially stuff that involved Mangani and the other artificial Elements of Harmony. And of course, Ben will gain more weapons from the Hero of Time."

"Actually, technically, those are artificial shells. The Elements are real which came from other Trees of Harmony that got chopped down by Tirek's men." Tech points out to Dark Curse. Upon his glare, the Mama's Colt continues nervously, "Shutting up."

Crimson Skull asks his boss puzzled, "Spirit Pony?"

"Yes. But still, while Ben may have his Light grew stronger, the darkness that he had envisioned was true. Once he learnt the truth, his darkness will be complete ." Dark Curse remarks with a cruel chuckle. "But for now, we watch our enemies' movement. I can be certain that Shadow Dragon will find the shield very soon. I have two items that helps Shadow Dragon."

Tech gasped, "OH! I know this one; Reversing Mirror and Shadow of Fear!"

"Exactly; with these Mystic Weapons, the Shadow Dragon will be protected from Lens of Truth. You've done your homework well, even though you're worthless. Now go and deliver that weapon."

"Thank you, Master Dark Curse!"

Tech hugged Dark Curse tightly. The villain groaned in anger, "Three-Second RULE; NOW!"

Tech gasped while his eyes widened, "SORRY!" He lets go, fearing his master's wrath would end up getting the idiot killed.

"Now leave."

Tech departed while giving sheepish looks while Dark Curse gave an angry look at him. Tech immediately left as his dad ask Dark Curse himself skeptically, "Are you certain that giving the Mystic Weapons duty to my son is such a wise idea?"

Dark Curse says sinisterly, "Of course. In that Mystic Weapon Chamber is highly protected by anything, and even Grimmore's foolish servants, Tech will be saved. It's so hard to believe that you enlisted your son as our member."

"True. But I need something to vent my anger out. And that would be my boy. Although I despised his lack of confidence and guts, his intellect is quite useful."

Dark Curse nods while adding, "Indeed . That is why his Techbots will be perfectly used for our front troops before our units. The battle will soon come. Also what Grimmore didn't know is that something I possessed will be the key victory to us and the Superior. I do not want Smaug to be removed. I need him to continue to rule his realm while I rule mine. Smaug had trusted me a long time ago when he seeks me for power. He knows that I would not betray him but the very nuisance fools. That foolish Grimmore had been misinformed once again. His arrogance would, one day, will lead his downfall in the future."

Crimson Skull nods, saying, "Indeed . This power that your apprentice possessed will be perfectly used in the future where Grimmore will soon learn the hard way, should you died."

"Precisely; it’s a good thing that my minions spread false and even vital information to Grimmore and Smaug. Otherwise, it would be difficult. The era of mine and Grimmore may come to an end which will arrive someday. My apprentice will rise and so as the Dark Ponies."

Dark Curse and Crimson Skill chuckled evilly. The future will be very pleasant indeed ...

-------------------

Somewhere in a dark remote area surrounded by lava and the pathways too tricky to get by unless one of skill could cross it...or leap, fly, hover, it's also easy there. But soon a magic portal ripped across the space, and soon showed Shendu's spiritual head from within the lava flow. And from Shendu's stare, near a spot were four shadowy figures that weren't human. But only one of them opened his red eyes to stare at who was before them...and him.

"My son...Drago," Shendu spoke in addressing his son's name while the character stayed hidden.

"Well, well, looky who decided to visit, How's it been, dad?" The revealed shadowy creature with red eyes, seen as Shendu's son, Drago, responded with a sly sounding surprise in who appeared before his little band.

"Unfortunately, my freedom has been...sidetracked. Thanks to the presence of old...and 'new' enemies," Shendu remotely issued how things are not so well, from old & new enemies from the past to the present had stopped the Demons’ return. "I acquire your assistance. I shall tell you how to conjure a spell to release my Dragon minions to help in your aid. And the aid of freeing us from our imprisonment shall be in your hands to help find a way to do so." Shendu was gonna help his son here with no mistakes to be made.

"Sounds like a nice deal. So, who are the targets?" Drago was seen smiling from the shadows before asking a question about what's going on in what foes he'll be facing.

"A couple of ponies & Dragons that side with them; The first being the new princess & wielder of the Element of Magic which has been returned to the Tree of Harmony; one carries the Triforce & wields the arsenal from the Hero of Time: including the Master Sword. The other is Tso Lan's weapon child, Nightmare Moon, now retains as a filly Alicorn. And one you can tell has the scent of Tadaka, the youngest dragon child of his called Spike." Shendu explained to Draco about those that have defeated the other Eight Demon Lords, Twilight Sparkle, Ben Mare, Nyx & even Spike.

"Really; Sounds like an interesting action then what we've been doing." Drago raised an eyebrow in finding what he's hearing to be something else.

"You should take heed my son, these creatures pose a threat, we shall discuss more later; For now, quickly make your way near between the End of Equestria & Equestria's border, your time to be seen is near." Shendu explained in what course of action his son should be doing now, as they'll talk later about other details & such...when Drago is closer in the area.

"I'm looking forward to that." Drago smiled to respond to his father in liking to hear more when he gets there.

Soon Shendu's head vanished from the area like magic. And with that, Drago turns to face at his henchmen that lay their backs against the walls while they were still out of sight at still quiet at the time.

"Okay boys; pack your bags....it’s moving day." Drago addressed out to his crew in what they are gonna be doing. "We're moving out and about to take on a whole new world..." As he spoke, he and the other three shadowy figures were walking, to leaping across the lava pits while still in shadow, "Where if any creature doesn't know me, they'll soon learn to fear....Drago, the Son of Shendu! GRUUOOORRARRRUGHHH," Drago spoke off this last bit when he opened his red eyes to issue, and then blown off a breath of fire from his mouth that soon....all creatures, including ponies, will learn to fear a new demon of the next generation...is coming to town.

And boy, is things gonna be more crazy when Draco & his crew comes into the picture....somewhere soon.

-------------------------

"Do you have to go?" Pinkie asks Brave Heart a few days later. The male Alicorn is returning home to his country of Trotland after finally calming down and having fun.

"Aye, I have to but I will visit whenever I can." Brave Heart said with a smile. "I have learned a lot between giving out justice and revenge. Back home, I will only harm the major enemies and will not punish the bullies like a barbarian."

"Glad to hear that." Twilight said with a smile to Brave Heart, proud that he had learned his lesson.

"And I shall go too." Mama Heart said as she picks her luggage up. "Whenever Brave Heart goes, I shall as well."

"Hope to see you again, Mother," Mighty said as he nuzzles his mother. It's sad to see her go but she will visit again.

"Same here; And next time, Billy goat better behave himself!"

"Don't cal...oh forget it!" Tao groans as he slaps his own forehead. It's pointless to speak to that stubborn mare!

The others laugh. As the ponies got on, Brave Heart looks concerned. Fluttershy, noticing, ask, "Is there something wrong?"

"Listen, lads and lasses. Before I go, one warning to ye all: be wary of Chase." Brave Heart said sternly, warning the ponies of their new friend Chase. "I ain't saying he is a threat...but something about him seems...off; Seems terrible. Best not to let him get yer guard down."

"Well...we should keep an eye on him. Last time we didn't heed Twilight's warnings about Cadance, it almost didn't ended fer yes, y'all." Applejack said thoughtfully. Chase may seem trustworthy but still, if Brave Heart has concerns about him, perhaps it's best to keep an eye on the Earth pony just in case.

"We will make sure to heed the warning." Twilight said with a smile. "Just when you came back next time...promise to control your temper."

"Cross me heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in me eye." Brave Heart said, doing the Pinkie Promise, making Pinkie giggles a bit. The Alicorn was getting on, remarking, "I'm givin’ her all she got, captain."

"He said it, he said it, he said it; he said it!" Pinkie giggles as she bounces up and down excitedly. Brave Heart said the quote that he wanted her to say during the whole visit!

"Later cousin," Rainbow said, giving one more hug to her cousin, "Glad that my friends are cool, huh?"

"Totally," Brave Heart remarks with a grin. He is glad to finally meet and know his cousin's friends.

With that, Brave Heart got back onto the train. Soon it heads off on its way to destinations beyond Ponyville. Brave Heart sat in a compartment near a window , waving goodbye. He hopes to see Rainbow and the others soon.

As the train moves onwards, Brave Heart spots Chase watching him go. He pauses then opens the window to shout out one final word...

"PUSHTA," Brave Heart exclaims before closing the window . He smirks, finally believing to have the last word.

---------------------

As the events involving Brave Heart now come to a close, Azure is having a meeting with Spellstrike, Anger and Schemetrick over what has happened.

"Nyx is now forgiven and only Grimmore is left to deal with." Azure said calmly to Spellstrike and Schemetrick. The Mystic Pony is glad to finally forgive Nyx but there's still the problem with Grimmore to deal with.

Spellstrike nods while commenting, "Indeed . He will pay for everything he did to our comrades, especially my brother and Rhino Steel."

"Indeed . But Grimmore will prepare something special for us. And I feared of that prediction which may come true." Schemetrick remarks grimly, referring to the Day of Hollow's End.

Anger huffed, "Let that elf tried. He will pay for what he had done to us."

"I agreed, Anger. But to defeat a Demon God, we must be smart while not letting our emotion to get in." Azure advises his son and his allies. "If we play along while learning his capabilities and powers, we might have the chance to turn the tide."

Schemetrick nods, saying, "Indeed , my lord; Should the shield fail to hold in the future, the plan will be in place to allow us in and out from Equestria, no matter how powerful Grimmore has, even if it doesn't affect him well."

"Good. But what about the Hole; Surely he and Grimmore will join together and be unstoppable for us to stop." Spellstrike said, fearing the worst if that day were to come.

"True. But with the Mane Six's powers as well as the other holders, we might have the chance to overcome the battle." Azure said in confidence. The Mane Six will do well with their powers and someday, Grimmore, the Superior and Dark Curse will meet their defeats.

"Yes. I also had another plan. This one involved all holders of Elements of Harmony. This weapon will unite all of their powers as one and given to one user to become a powerful warrior in the universe. This is one chance we had might work for Twilight and her friends." Schemetrick said in determination.

Spellstrike nods then ask about another subject, "Then, what about the chest?"

"All we can do is to let our friends find the six keys. If they succeeded, we might have another chance to win and end this war in the future."

"So all we can do is wait and watch? Terrific; I was hoping to kill some elves to sharpen my skills and strengths, as well as getting revenge on them." Anger remarked, upset that he is losing his chance so far.

Azure said calmly, "For the time being, we watch, observe and learn our enemies."

------------

Back at Chase/Shadow Dragon's home, he received a black rectangle-shaped with a mirror glass and yin yang symbol on it, and a golden owl statue-like with small box underneath from unexpected guest.

"Not bad, Tech; you did very well. Thank you for the information too." Shadow Dragon said, pleased with Tech's delivery and the information given to him.

"Thank you! I could kiss you!" Tech exclaims excitedly.

"Don't push your luck, genius. Just make sure you get what I require for my mission."

"Yes sir!"

Tech's portal disappeared. Shadow Dragon looked at his Reversing Mirror while speaking, "With this, I can avoid from being detected by Ben's Lens of Truth, as well as against my own allies when fighting beside with my enemies. Once I gathered the info from both mortals and immortals, I'll find my answer."

Shadow Dragon looked out the window while continuing, "But first, I need to win Ben's trust and mind. Once it happened, I had to create problems for him to handle and realize of what he's doing. Everything goes according to plan. Even you had learn some, Grimmore, there are more you do not know of me or the true plans for my masters, the Dark Ponies and the Apocalypse Ponies. If you ever tried to attack me or Dark Ponies, I will be left with one other choice. You will not able to match my true power of Darkness. Trust me. It will not be pleasant in the future for you."

Shadow Dragon chuckles cruelly. Now one more important thing left for him to...

------

"Ahh, back in Eatinburgh." Brave Heart said as he got off the train at his home destination of Eatinburgh. "Ponyville be nice and I will be happy to go back someday."

"Letter for Mr. Brave Heart," A delivery pony comments as he flies in, giving a letter to Brave Heart. The Alicorn looks puzzled as he opens it. Who could it be from?

Dear Brave Heart...

Sylvania. Ha ha ha ha!

Chase the Warrior

"Argh!" Brave Heart scowls angrily as he rips the letter up. "That Chase...he never gives up!!!"

Unknown to Brave Heart, a familiar enemy was watching from nearby, chuckling quietly, "Brave Heart...you had indeed dodged a bullet. But when we meet...you may meet the business end of my sword, just like your pathetic mother."

Fafnir laughs quietly as he flies away. The meeting between him and Brave Heart will occur...at a later date.

The End

Cast list
Ewan McGregor: Brave Heart
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, T. Moon, Unity (shared voice)
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, United (shared voice), Liarjack, R. Chaos
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Unity (shared voice), Fluttercruel, Psycho Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Derpy Hooves, Unity (shared voice), Crarity
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Shadow Dragon/Chase the Warrior
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia, Cheerilee
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
James Sie: Dragon Kick, Shades, Shendu
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
Noah Nealson: Mighty Heart
Amy Hill: Mama Heart
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Natalie Portman: Hope Light
Kirk Thornton: One-Eyed Anger
Doug Erholtz: Strikespell
Quinton Flynn: Schemetrick
Kate Higgins: Snowcrystal
Sam Riegal: Hoboken 'Hobo' Joe
Greg Ayers: Crashfire
Barry Williams: Johnny Brock
Robert Axelrod: Mangani
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Brian Drummond: Filthy Rich
Tim Curry: Grimmore, The Superior
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
Liam O'Brien: The Crimson Skull
Danny Cooksey: Tech
Adam Baldwin: DJ Red
Clancy Brown: Clumsy Rat, Tchang Zu
John DiMaggio: Black Tiger
Jamieson Price: Devil Destroyer
Keith Silverstein: Demon Assassin
Yuri Lowenthal: The Equestrian Eliminator
Vic Mignonga: Omega
Peter Capaldi: Michael Trotter
Jayson Thiessen: Royal Guards, The Light Elf
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple
Peter New: Big Macintosh

With special voice appearances by
John de Lancie: Discord
Jeremy Irons: Fafnir the Black-Hearted
Kevin Michael Richardson: Ji-Ga-No
David Kaye: Susano
George Takei: The Jade Emperor
Grey Delisle: Undine
Jim Cummings: Mehitos, Egola
Matthew Mercer: Tso Lan
Frank Welker: Dai Gui, Flying Leo, Phoenix, Body Eye, Gymnote
Mona Marshall: Bai Tza, Po Kong
Corey Burton: Xiao Fung
Andre Sogliuzzo: Hsi Wu
Running Wild: Johnny Brock's Singing Voice
Jodie Benson: Harmony
Samuel L. Jackson: Tommy Trotter
Monica Rial: Warring Malice
Eric Stuart: Wilco
Tom Hiddleston: Deadly Rager
Meredith McCoy: Suffocator Jill
Cree Summer: Starven Fran
Brian Cox: Merluck
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon/Trix Lulamoon
Michael Rosenbaum: Draco

Author's Note:

Pretty awesome story, right? I hope you all enjoy this as I did making it. All right, here is the next fic after this one...

"Bullies' Revenge: (takes place during "Brave Heart's Visit") After getting spanked in public by Brave Heart for bullying Nyx and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, making fun of his accent and disrespecting their elders, namely him, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon plot revenge against the Scottish pony for their humiliation. But will they pull it off?"

Pretty great; until next time, folks, read, review and suggest.

Virtue Dragon is Nigel's OC based on Liu Bei from Dybasty Warriors.

The move Grimmore used is similar to Frieza’s technique from DragonBall Z, where he used it to finish off Krillin in the Frieza Saga.

The line Black Tiger used is what Hak Foo used in ‘Queen of The Shadowkhan’ episode from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Shendu's son Drago is of course inspired from the 'Jackie Chan Adventures'.

The Mystic Weapons are Shen Gong Wu from 'Xiaolin Showdown'.

Comments ( 7 )

4240084 I feel his pain when this happens. It currently is happening to my fic, Nyx's Redemption. But I never dislike any stories from Jus. He's to awesome

Comment posted by Bwaak deleted Nov 4th, 2015

>Is alicorn
>has Nyx in story
>Named Brave Heart

1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1391/78/1391784975422.jpg

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. :pinkiesick:

Comment posted by DuskPhoenix deleted Apr 30th, 2014
Comment posted by DAMN HAMSTER deleted Nov 4th, 2015

4319762

Yeah, so is using a pathetic "Leave Britney Alone" youtube video to mock my friends. :twilightangry2:

Comment posted by 01982939w9w deleted Feb 24th, 2015
Login or register to comment