• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,590 Views, 46 Comments

Brave Heart's Visit - JusSonic



Rainbow's cousin Brave Heart finally arrives in Ponyville. Too bad his POV isn't share by much of the ponies in this town.

  • ...
59
 46
 1,590

Chapter 3: Apologizes & Latest Problems

Chapter 3: Apologizes & Latest Problems

The Demon Assassin bows in front of Dark Curse, reporting his failure of stopping the Equestrian Eliminator. The minion felt humiliated that an outsider has took him down without failure. The Demon Assassin hopes for mercy from Dark Curse.

"Forgive me, master. I fail to stop Starlight from escaping, though I had managed to get the information about the Equestrian Eliminator's purpose through my skill. I suspects that he may learn our purpose, and sooner or later, it will be too late." The Demon Assassin said to his master in guilt.

Dark Curse chuckled then laughs, "Ha; Just as I had hoped for. Grimmore believed that he could have found my master plan? Tech is nothing but a test subject to see whether Grimmore is taking us seriously or not."

"Does this mean eliminating Grimmore once he freed was false?"

"No, it is true. I want to dispose of him. Killing him is impossible by me."

"I supposed that Shadow Dragon possessed something powerful." The Demon Assassin said to his master curiously.

"Yes. But I want my apprentice to maintain his for long. But Grimmore's power is something special to obtain if something happen to him." Dark Curse said to the assassin calmly. "As for the Superior, I will go with his flow. For now, I had some visitor to speak with. You've done your mission well."

"Yes, my master."

The Demon Assassin disappeared in shadows. A crimson Unicorn, his head is made of skull, he is dressed in a black coat and his Cutie Mark is a Symbol of HYDRA: Skull with several tentacles (Marvel's Organization Symbol) came out from the entrance.

"So, all of this is nothing but a test." The newcomer said to Dark Curse in amusement. Somehow, the villain knew that.

"Indeed . In fact, this vessel would one day outlive to usefulness deep in the future, and so as 'him'. So, Shadow Dragon will take my place as Dark Lord of the Dark Ponies, Crimson Skull." Dark Curse explains to the one called Crimson Skull, explaining that when the time comes, his apprentice will take over as the newest Dark Lord of the Dark Ponies.

"I see. I had some news, sire. Fafnir had indeed help Shadow Dragon in getting inside of Ponyville. But still........"

"Fafnir did not come and help us. I suspect that he is keeping an eye on Brave Heart. But for Shadow Dragon, he needs some useful weapons for him to be prepared for something unexpected."

"I see." Crimson Skull commented, knowing what Dark Curse is referring to. His ally needs some weapons to deal with the latest problem at hoof here.

"How’s the three master plans?" Dark Curse asks, wondering to his ally as to how the three master plans that the Dark Ponies are working on are doing.

"Amon's first wave from space is still seeking for more powerful weapons to weaponized our technologies. Pistol Blast's second unit is keeping an eye on him. My team is on progress in creating the Dark Elements of Disharmony, yet slowly. The original Elements of Harmony had proven difficult for me to create its Dark Counterparts. This requires time, or perhaps something powerful connection users to them since we had our counterparts' allies similar to the Mane Six here."

Dark Curse used his horn as it glowed in dark. It levitated six test tubes of blood to the Crimson Skull.

"While Grimmore may believe that I fool the Superior and not aware of connection between the two, it was himself that request my assistance by helping him to seek Grimmore." Dark Curse explains calmly. "I would go the flow. The Superior approved my request. As for Grimmore's prophecy, I doubt or having fun to believe that he would convince the corrupted one to join our alliance, and then he can get rid of me."

"So, Grimmore's plan not only wanting revenge on the Mystic Ponies, but also on you since we were once allies," The Crimson Skull ask Dark Curse quizzibly.

Dark Curse chuckled, "Yes. Now leave, Crimson Skull."

"Yes, milord."

---------------

Pinkamena is reading and says, "Oh dear, things are going to become worse as soon as things get better and also an enemy is working on befriending the gang."

Golden Heart seriously speaks, "Well I think I will be meeting this Brave Heart and try to set him on a right path." The Scottish pony is going too far and must be dealt with ASAP.

"Be careful Goldie."

"I will little sister."

Golden Heart then heads out as the others watch. Omega says, "I scan the odds are every risky of what Golden Heart might do."

Pinkamena assures Omega, "I know he can do it, I just know he can."

The mare goes back to reading as she hopes that Golden Heart will do well.

------------

Tao, alone had a drink of green tea, he looked his surroundings. He sighed. Things had been doing badly lately. The Mystic Pony's dark truth is revealed. Yes, his friends had forgiven him for almost killing Nyx...but what about with Mama Heart and Brave Heart?

"So what are you doing here, Billy goat?!" A familiar voice demands. Tao turned and saw Mama Heart drinking her coffee.

"None of your business, Dragon lady," Tao snaps to Mama Heart in frustration. "I can't believe that you had said terrible things to Nyx! You ought to be ashamed yourself for the mess that you had made! Not to mention, you've made your own son very upset and disappointed! Who told you that Nyx, Spike and Phobos attacked Twilight and her friends? Also I thought you admire Nyx's courage and faith! I certainly doubt Mighty Heart would do such a thing."

"Bah! Nonsense! I was told by someone that my son was attacked by her Dark Magic! So, I left one choice but to expose her out! That will teach her a lesson for hurting my son!"

"What?! Nyx would never do such a thing! Even if she had such powers, I doubt Nyx would disappoint her mother!"

"What?! You mean-?!" Mama Heart asks in shock and confusion. Then the mare slaps herself in annoyance. "Bah! I can't believe that I've been fooled! Why do we need to allied with Equestria?! I can't believe that you had faith in them. "

Tao frowns as he explains, "Because Equestrian Ponies had the power of friendship to overcome their fears and destruction. Trust me, they will win ." The old pony sighs, regretting the scene that he had previously made. "I'm sorry for the argument that we had."

"Yeah; me too; so why are you here?"

"I'm here for some discussion with someone. What about you?"

Mama Heart in concern answers, "Same here."

"Both of you are here for discussion with me alone." A familiar voice spoke, making the two Mystic Pone gasps as Azure Phoenix, one of the Mystic Council members appears from out of nowhere.

Tao and Mama Heart gasped, "Azure Phoenix?! What are you doing here?!"

"It's about my enemy. I hope you don't mind sitting together."

Mama Heart and Tao shrugged as they both heads and sat on the table with Azure Phoenix. As Azure himself took a sip of Chinese tea, Tao sighed, "You'd still held grudge against her? You must let go of your hatred."

"I supposed you would forget your own child when she was murdered by your hated enemy." Azure snaps to Tao sternly, recalling what he himself had lost centuries ago.

"As far as I can see, Nyx wasn't really evil. In fact, I felt guilty and regret for being a pride and stubborn pony. I even talk bad about Princess Celestia and to Princess Twilight and her family and friends. I must have made Mighty Heart upset. I was trying to protect him." Mama Heart explains in regret and sadness. She made some awful mistakes and wants to fix them ASAP.

"Yes. That is what you did is the right thing; unlike you, Tao."

"Azure......." Tao said to Azure. Why must the latter keep insisting that the former made a mistake in letting Nyx live?

"That witch will pay." Azure snarls angrily, recalling what has happened.

Flashback

Thousand years ago, Azure Phoenix and Nightmare Moon whom its victim is Princess Luna, battled and fought very hard with their swords in the midair. Azure swung his sword on her head and body but Nightmare Moon dodged the attack before she strikes back with her sword. They have been fighting for a few times. Azure and Nightmare Moon had their swords clashed before they departed and strike at each other for few times.

"Luna....... I never thought that you would betray us." Azure said to Luna in concern and betrayal.

"Luna? I am Nightmare Moon! Daughter of Tso Lan! Prepare yourself, Azure Phoenix!" Nightmare Moon booms out sinisterly to her once friend.

Azure and Nightmare Moon departed and continued to fought, slash and strike at each other while blocking and avoiding attacks from each other. The evil mare smirked while leaving her enemy confused. Nightmare Moon fired her magic at Azure's face, knocking him down to the ground.

Azure Phoenix groaned in pain as he tried to get up. Nightmare Moon gathered all of her powers, and aiming at Azure Phoenix. Suddenly a voice yells out in horror, "Father! Look out!"

Azure gasped as he got up and saw a mare whose is similar like Twilight Sparkle's Alicorn Form, but hers is much more light blue with white and black mane and tail, galloping and running towards him.

"Hope Light! No!" Azure exclaims in horror; Too late. Hope Light jumped over his body just before Nightmare Moon fired her magic. Instead of Azure Phoenix himself, Nightmare's Magic hits Hope's chest. She shouted in pain. "HOPE!"

Hope fell to the ground. He chest bleeds out very much while sobbing and gasping. Azure held her with his hooves.

"Ouch, that hurts." Nightmare Moon mocks as if the whole thing's a joke to her.

"Luna! This must stop now!" A familiar voice exclaims. Nightmare Moon turned and encountered Princess Celestia who held the six Elements of Harmony in front of her. The Alicorn of the Sun didn't wish for this to happen but something must give.

Azure held while nuzzling Hope Light. The mystic Pony mumbles, "Hope. Please. It will be fine. Hold on. Please! Don't let this blood stopped you from healing! You will become a Mystic Pony, like your brother. So don't die! You are almost there to become one!"

Hope Light sobbed, "Father........ I'm sorry..........My heart....... beyond....... healing........" Her eyes slowly closed as the mare's head fell to her back; Azure's eyes widened in shock and fear.

"No! No! No! Nooooooooo! HOPE!" Azure sobs in regret. Suddenly, loud screaming is heard. Azure looked up and saw Nightmare Moon banished to the moon. He snarled in anger. "Nightmare Moon, you will pay for this!"

Flashback ends.

Azure looked in anger and hatred. Tao tries his best to calm him down, saying, "Revenge won't bring her back, Azure. You know that."

"Please, Lord Azure let go of your hatred. If you don't," Mama Heart sighed for a moment, "Can you at least look at the child's eyes for once? Look closely at her, she's different from the Nightmare Moon that you remembered."

Azure Phoenix glared at Tao and Mama Heart for moments before he sighed, "If Nyx proved to be worthy to the Light, then Grimmore's head will be mine alone to take. Mark my word, his powers will be taken of. I have something in store just for him."

---------

Chase went off for a moment to get some food, leaving the ponies and Dragons to speak amongst themselves. Rarity comments, "Got to say, Rainbow Dash, Chase is more polite...better than your cousin."

"Yeah...I just hope Brave Heart can come to his senses soon." Rainbow said in regret.

"Why did your cousin hated Dragons and anything associated with the darkness?" Ben asks Rainbow puzzled. "Is there a reason?"

Before Rainbow could answer, a familiar voice interrupts, "Let me answer that, lass." The group turns to see Brave Heart arriving...with Nyx.

"Nyx," Twilight ask in surprise. "I was wondering where you wander off to."

"Oh, what do ye want now?" Apple Bloom snaps to Brave Heart in frustration. "Bad enough yew cause trouble before but now?"

"Relax, I made some mistakes, I am...sorry. Sorry to you Ben, Nyx and Twilight, as well as Rainbow and her friends." Brave Heart said dramatically, "Also to the Dragons...not sure. I mean, perhaps it was wrong for me to lash out at them...oh, I felt terrible just because of I distrust Spike at first for being like his brother!"

Spike snaps in frustration, "Stop being a drama queen! I'm not like my brother!"

"The proper term for a male Drama Queen is actually Drama King, Spike."

"You're missing the point; Disowning Rainbow because of us!"

"No, I would never disown Rainbow; I'm only saying...that she should have chosen her friends more carefully." Brave Heart explains, making the ponies frown. "And I'm sorry for thinking about that, really."

"I'm not like my brother or father! You’re a prejudiced flankhole who thinks that just because you won wars, it means others should bow and agree with you without question!" Spike snaps to Brave Heart. The others look worried as the Alicorn begins to look upset again.

"Yer wretched kind robbed me of me mother and destroyed me life!"

"Yes, one Dragon I bet ! Not my grandfather, not my mother and not me! We're not all evil!"

Brave Heart then ask Spike, "Then can yer actions atone for all the crimes committed against me?!"

"What are you talking about?!" Spike asks, not understanding what Brave Heart is talking about.

Brave Heart confused asks, "Ye mean...ye don't know?"

"No, of course not!"

"Well, then, lad. I better explain."

"Explain?" Spike asks Brave Heart puzzled.

Brave Heart nods, explaining, "Yeah; Explain."

"Explain what? I mean I know you’re not a fan of my dad and brother but-"

"That I know. And I don't see any resemblance. Nor do I think ye too dangerous...yet."

"So what needs explaining?" Spike asks Brave Heart. The Alicorn sighs, now it's time for now or never.

Brave Heart asks Spike a serious question, "Have ye ever heard of Fafnir the Black-Hearted?"

"No..."

"I had a feeling."

"Why? Who is he?" Spike asks Brave Heart puzzled. The Alicorn mentioned Fafnir before but now?

"A monster of terrible power," Brave Heart explains seriously about Fafnir.

"Like Grimmore and Lorcan?"

"Aye, but only as close to ye brother; Grimmore still be in a class on his own for being an immortal Demon God, Fafnir is more like them curse Dark Mystics & dat Superior, fellow. Somewhat."

Applejack decided to ask at this point, "Fafnir? Who the hey is Fafnir?"

Rainbow answers her friendly rival's question with a serious look, "Fafnir's Brave Heart's nemesis and, as rumor has it, he used to be Tirek's second-in-command, until he literally stabbed Tirek in the back."

"Eek! That must have hurt." Pinkie said, cringing in pain at the idea of Tirek being stabbed in the back literally. "But out of curiosity...how dangerous is Fafnir?"

"As compared to Discord, Nightmare Moon and the Changeling Queen...he's very, very ruthless, cunning, resourceful and cruel. He uses others to gain whatever he sets his eyes on. He's also brutal, sick, sadistic and he's a megalomaniac."

"He sounds dangerous." Fluttershy said scared. She hopes to never meet this Fafnir anytime soon.

Rainbow nods as she continues, "True enough, Fluttershy, and he has a voice that...would scare even me. Even his...Cutie Mark- No, I wouldn't call it a Cutie Mark, it's a horrid symbol...a...Death Mark. Even it gives me the creeps."

"Anyway, lad, a Dragon killed me mother and I hated Dragons since then but maybe...I was wrong to spread hatred towards ye and yer Moon Dragon friend." Brave Heart admits to Spike with a sigh. "First time I ever lost an argument to be truthful to ye; Forgiveness?"

"Well...Spike said in hesitation, looking to the others who motion him to forgive him. He smiles. "Well, since you admit to be in the wrong, I think I will forgive ya."

"Same here...but it will takes more an apology to get on my good sides." Phobos said to Brave Heart, arching his eyes in amusement. "Give me some cupcakes and I will call it a day."

"Fine, I buy." Brave Heart said. The others sigh in relief. Brave Heart admits that he's wrong, that's good.

"Well, that's a close one." Nyx giggles a bit. "Any further anger like that would earn somepony a place in Tartarus."

"Brrrr, don't say that." Scootaloo remarked, shuddering a bit, "The idea of the End of Equestria being a backyard of sorts to Tartarus; Creepy."

"Yeah, I'm glad that the Mystic Ponies is bringing that place back to life." Sweetie said with a nod.

"Talking about Tartarus, are we?" Brave Heart asks the fillies curiously.

"I think so, Brave Heart. Do you know much about Tartarus?" Ben asks Brave Heart curiously.

"Only a little, Ben; What I do know is that there are nine levels in Tartarus, each one worse than the last. The first level is Limbo, the calmest level of Tartarus...where some virtuous pagan ponies are kept...stuck in between Tartarus and Heaven."

"But if they were good in life, why would be condemned in Tartarus, Brave Heart?" Spike asks Brave Heart in concern.

Brave Heart sighs as he answers, "Their only true punishment is that they will never know Celestia's love, Spike."

"Ah'm afraid 'ta ask this, Brave Heart, but...what's 'de next level," Applejack ask Brave Heart, fearing her answer.

"That, Applejack lass, would be...Lust, where the carnal condemned are forever punished for their crimes, those for whom passion conquered over reason."

"That kinda fits Boris, Brave Heart." Twilight comments as she rolls her eyes. Unless Boris stops wanting her like a sick fool, that's where he will end up in someday.

"Indeed , Twilight, but I believe that Boris's sins went beyond the limits of lust." Brave Heart explains, making the ponies look worried.

"What's the third circle?"

"That would be...Gluttony."

"G-G-G-Gluttony?" Pinkie yelps as she just finishes her next cupcake. "What's Gluttony?"

Brave Heart pauses then explains to Pinkie, "Gluttony is a muddy, rainy, disgusting realm filled with waste, guarded by Cerberus himself. In this circle are punished those who over-indulged in food, drink and addictions in the world above, placing such things above their fellow ponies, forced to slosh around forever in the vile muck."

Pinkie gulps in fear and worry, "I hope that I never get sent to that circle." The pink pony would not like it there! No parties and its scary!

Brave Heart chuckle as he calms Pinkie down, "Don't worry, Pinkie; from what Rainbow's told me, yer not that much of a glutton at all. Even though you do have an excessive consumption of cakes and such."

"Whew! So what's the next circle?"

"The fourth circle happens to be....Greed."

"G-G-G-G-G-Greed?" Rarity yelps, recalling how she herself used to be greedy.

Brave Heart nods while explaining further, "Aye....Greed. Those who dwell within that circle are condemned for hoarding too closely or spending too freely with riches."

"To think...had Discord's hold on me been permanent, I would have been condemned to Greed when I died."

"That would have happened, Rarity...had Twilight and Spike not intervened. Yet...here ye are, the Element of Generosity; Still in one piece."

Rarity smiles in relief, saying, "You're right about that, Brave Heart darling, but...what's the next circle?"

Brave Heart explains the next circle, much to the ponies' worries, "Anger."

"There's an actual circle in Tartarus called Anger?" Fluttershy gasps with a bit of fright at hearing the next circle's name.

"Yes, Fluttershy; And Anger is where those ponies whose hatred ruled over their thoughts and are condemned for their acts of cruelty."

"Thank Celestia that I'm not even like that, Brave Heart."

Brave Heart smiles, patting Fluttershy on the mane while saying, "I'm glad, too, Fluttershy."

"So...that's five down and four to go. What's the sixth circle, Brave Heart?" Nyx ask Brave Heart, pondering about the next circle though the filly is scared to even ask.

"That would be Heresy, Nyx."

"Hair-o'-what," Apple Bloom ask confused, not sure what Brave Heart just said.

"Heresy, Apple Bloom; In other words, violation of religious or traditional laws; In Heresy, you will find among the condemned everypony who denied Celestia's power and existence in life as well as those who worshipped dark deities like Tirek himself." Brave Heart explains seriously to Apple Bloom.

"Like those Princess haters who came here last Nightmare Night on the year before." Sweetie said, recalling the Ponies haters who spoke badly of Celestia around the same time Tirek has returned.

"Exactly; and it's scum like them who will end up in Heresy when they pass on."

"Yeah, that'll show 'em to talk disrespectfully about Princess Celestia. So what's the next circle, Brave Heart?" Scootaloo ask Brave Heart, pondering about the next circle in Tartarus.

"That would be...well...I'm not sure if you kids really wanna hear it, but...if you insist, Scootaloo...Violence." Brave Heart said seriously.

"Violence; There's a circle in Tartarus called...Violence?"

"Yeah, there is. And there are three parts of Violence; violence onto others, violence onto yourself and violence onto Celestia. In each part, those who dwell within suffer a terrible punishment. Punishments so terrible, that I would rather not describe them to you, kids."

Pipsqueak sighs in relief, "Whew...that was close. For a moment there, I thought you were gonna give us nightmares, Brave Heart." Hearing that gives the colt the creeps.

Brave Heart smiles while assuring Pipsqueak, "I really wouldn't dream of it, Pip. Now there are two more circles left."

"Two more? And what are the final two?" Phobos asks in surprise, pondering about the last two circles of Tartarus.

"The first of the two is...the most twisted of all the circles, Phobos. And that circle is...Fraud. There are ten levels within Fraud, each with their own particular punishment. This dark circle is reserved for those ponies and monsters whose hearts were so deliberately evil in life...that they used lies and deception for personal gain."

"That also matches Boris's character." Ben said, knowing that circle is also for Boris as well.

Brave Heart nods then shakes his head, adding, "Well yes...and at the same time no, but I haven't even gotten to the last circle yet....the coldest, deepest and darkest realm of Tartarus...Treachery; The very opposite of loyalty."

Rainbow sighs in relief, "Thank Celestia that I'm not that much of a traitor."

"Right you are, Rainbow...for Treachery is where the worst of evil doers are punished for betraying the trust that everypony had for them and at the bottom of Lake Cocytus itself dwelled Tirek himself, the King of All Traitors. And let me tell you, everypony and every monster and such who's ever committed unspeakable treachery in life is imprisoned where Tirek himself once was trapped."

"Sounds like Boris would be better off in Treachery rather than Lust or Fraud." Twilight remarks with a deep frown; Serves Boris right for his life that he committed.

"Indeed , but anyway...we've all lost track of time...let's get going, everypony and...every Dragon." Brave Heart said, giving a smile to Spike and Phobos.

Spike and Phobos smile a bit. At least Brave Heart is now calm down, accepting the Dragons, Nyx and Ben. Hopefully he will stay this way throughout his visit.

----------------

Meanwhile, in an alleyway in Ponyville, 'Chase' was having a private talk with Fafnir.

"What is it?" Chase asks Fafnir with a frown.

"I just found out something interesting: our 'friend' Brave Heart had just kiss and made up, minus the kissing." Fafnir explains to Chase with a chuckle.

Hearing this worries the villain. Chase spoke, "Not good. If he's back on good terms, it will be difficult to continue my cover."

"Relax, Chase, calm down. Just go with the flow, be good 'friends' and as long as you don't ruin your cover, you shall do fine." Fafnir explains clearly to Brave Heart. "Plus, even if Brave Heart is now accepting Ben, Nyx and the little Dragons, he got his one flaw."

"Which is?" Chase asks Fafnir puzzled.

"His bad habit of punishing bullies and jerks," Fafnir explains to Chase with a cruel chuckle.

"Chase, Chase, you around here, buddy?" The familiar voice of Pinkie spoke up happily.

"I shall take my leave. Don't give yourself away." Fafnir warns Chase as the creature disappears from sight.

'Chase' rolls his eyes as the Mane Six, Ben, Spike and Phobos arriving with Brave Heart. Nyx and her friends had head off on their own. The newcomer said with a pretend smile, "Oh, hi, everypony. I was about to look for you. And this stallion must be Brave Heart, Rainbow's cousin."

"Yes. Brave Heart came to his senses." Twilight said with a smile. "Brave Heart, this is Chase the Warrior who just came here to retired I'm guess."

"Oh yes, Brave Heart, that name I know even in the hills of my homeland." Chase said, pretending to be surprised.

"Hmmm, Chase, huh?" Brave Heart asks Chase curiously, "Hmmm, curious. Are ye descended from Chase the Barbarian?"

"Chase the Barbarian?" Ben asks Brave Heart puzzled.

"Yes. Chase from years ago used to be a hero who defends the ponies with his life, fighting off the villains of darkness." Brave Heart explains sternly. "However he then turned to darkness himself, became a Barbarian or an Impaler as some would call him. He was a blood-thirsty butchah. He often inflicted unspeakable tortures on the ponies: cutting off their hooves, gouging out their eyes and then impaling them on iron spikes!"

The ponies look shocked as Chase pauses, saying, "They had it coming. Of course, I would say that if I approve of it...but no, I don't and I definitely don't recall being related to that traitor indeed ."

Of course, the good guys don't know that Chase is indeed hiding something.

"My goodness; what could they have done to deserve such barbaric and in-pony treatment," Rarity yelps, looking disgusted over what happened to the ponies that Chase the Barbarian has done to.

"We have a saying back home: 'Darn right, Chase, then right pushta!'" Chase remarks in amusement.

"They also said 'Stunning es ploshtoy, uh mouth perfect.'" Brave Heart remarks to Chase right back.

"Well, well, I'm very impressed, Brave Heart, that you speak the ancient language." Chase comments. He bows, speaking part of it again. "Apply. Well, fillies and gentlecolts, I take my..."

"Vanous!" Brave Heart exclaims, much to Chase's notice.

"Uh...leave. Well, I see, Brave Heart, that you are a stallion who likes to have the last word. I will not be drawn to a mildish childish exercise." Chase remarks as he prepares to take his leave for now, "Volestoid."

"Aye; it is immature to me who has the last word." Brave Heart chuckles then speaks quietly, "Volortnik."

Chase stops in concern, turning back as he said, "I think I better leave before I end up ruining your renewed friendship with your cousin and her friend. Let's carry on this conversion at another time. Farewell."

"Later, lad," Brave Heart said with a nod.

Chase heads off then he speaks quickly, "Avolutza!"

As Chase leaves the scene, Fluttershy said, "Careful Brave. You're pushing it."

"Relax, lass. Chase has such arrogance. It is easy to see why the decident and deristocracy is dying in that part of the world." Brave Heart chuckles to Fluttershy. Then he turns around and shouts towards where Chase went, "Pushta!"

"Well, hopefully bravery and friendship doesn't. We got to deal with our enemies; one of them could be among us right now." Twilight said in concern. "They are cunning; the Dark Ponies are known to have the wisdom of centuries. And above all, they never give up."

Of course, Chase without warning passed by, smirking as he speaks to Brave Heart, "Sylvania."

"Ugh, that stallion," Brave Heart groans in annoyance. "He never gives up!"

-------------

Nyx and her friends trot around. The filly upset asks with a pouty look, "Why is your mother had to be so mean, Mighty Heart?"

"Yeah! She was nice, an' then 'e next she's bad." Apple Bloom remarks in agreement. Some mare needs to stick to one attitude!

"Can you believe that?!" Sweetie scowls, upset over what Mama Heart said and done earlier.

"Talk about having a bad family." Scootaloo remarks upset, rolling her eyes a bit.

Jade sighed as she explains, "Guys, you need to understand about Mighty's mom. She can be........overprotective."

"Overprotective," The CMCs ask Jade in disbelief.

"Because of me......... I'm nothing but a Black Pony." Mighty explains to his friends in concern.

"Seriously; But yew are a nice pony." Apple Bloom said, shocked of what Mighty just called himself. Her friend isn't bad, is he?

"Yeah, how could a pony like you be so Black Pony?" Sweetie asks Mighty in concern.

"You do not understand, girls. My mother is hard to be pleased, especially the things and crimes that I'm not proud of," Mighty said, groaning of his checkered past. "If Tao, Dragon Kick and Jade hadn't come and stop me, I would have gone the wrong path forever."

Nyx sighed, "Yeah. I understand your pain. But what're about Tao and your mother?"

"That? Yeah, ever since Mama Heart came to my granduncle's antique shop, she's kinda disappointed with Mighty's choice of job. But just couple of one crazy stopping bad guys, she's happy with Mighty's choice." Jade explains as to why Mama Heart is upset the way she herself.

"Except my mother's rivalry, both sensei and mommy hadn't got over it." Mighty commented, rolling his eyes over the fact that Tao and his mother had yet to get over their foolish rivalry yet.

"Well, I can only hope she get over it to apologize to me." Nyx said with a frown.

"I hope so." Jade said in agreement, wishing the same thing as well.

Nyx, Jade, Mighty and the CMCs walked around to find both Tao and Mama Heart. They spotted both of them in the cafe.

"There they are. They look okay for now." Jade said with a nod. She spots somepony else, making her worried. "Hey, is that-?!"

Mighty gulp, "Azure Phoenix," Hoo boy; that may not be good.

"Mystic Pony," Apple Bloom guesses, knowing of her answer.

Jade nods as she said seriously to her friends, "More than that, girls, this guy is the scariest and creepiest Mystic Councilpony that you ever had in the Mystic Council. FYI, girls, this guy hates the bad guys and that includes Nightmare Moon."

"So this guy is the one who wants Nyx dead?" Scootaloo ask Jade in worry.

"Yes. The worst is Azure Phoenix won't let go of his hatred on Nightmare Moon." Jade said. Unless Azure let go of his hatred, Nyx would never be safe with him.

"Why?" Sweetie asks, pondering as to why Azure would want Nyx dead.

Mighty sighed, "He lost his daughter to Nightmare Moon during the battle." The others gulps in worry. So that's why, no wonder Azure is angry.

Nyx gulped, "And you'd think he'll kill me?"

"I think you'd best sit this one out." Jade said seriously as she and the others came over to Tao, Mama Heart and Azure with Nyx doing her best to stay out of sight for now.

"Jade?" Tao ask upon spotting Jade coming.

Mama Heart asks as she saw her son, "Mighty?"

"Hey, granduncle. So, how are you two doing?" Jade ask Tao and Mama Heart, hoping that things between them calm down a bit.

Tao sighs, "Just fine."

"You," Mighty ask his mother, hoping that she is also calm down.

Mama Heart sighs, saying, "I'm fine too, Mighty; Don't worry about me."

"So ye're still angry and upset wit' us?" Apple Bloom asked, hoping that Mama Heart has calm down by now.

"Nah; I found something fishy about the mess. But I'm sorry for the mess that I had made, girls." Mama Heart said, regretting what she had done that also made Brave Heart angry with his cousin and her friends.

"But who would want to do that?" Sweetie ask, wondering who could it be that wants this argument to happen.

"One hint: Diamond Tiara." Scootaloo remarks, knowing that Diamond would want payback for him spanking her and Silver Spoon before.

"Yeah, the brat," Nyx agreed, then she smirked as she thought of something, "In fact, I remember Jakk, Colby and Matelda gave her a very clever name, as a counterpart to her calling us blank flanks. They called her... a Gob Snob."

Jade groaned, "Should have known that brat is up to no good."

"Speaking of no good, Jade Adventure," Azure remarks angrily. Everyone yelped as Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle quickly pushed Nyx behind Mighty Heart, "where is she?"

"Who, my lord," Mighty ask, pretending to be innocent.

"Don't pretend that you had no knowledge of what I'm here for." Azure snaps sternly. He must deal with Nyx now.

Apple Bloom gulped, "Seriously, Azure, we had nothing 'ta hide."

"Yeah, that would be disrespectful." Scootaloo commented, trying to keep Nyx hidden from sight.

"So, who is exactly are you looking for?" Sweetie asks innocently. However, Azure won't have it.

Azure groaned, "WHERE - IS - NIGHTMARE - MOON?!"

"Oh boy," Mama Heart said in worry. Azure won't stop until he finds the one who killed his daughter.

"Aieyah," Tao gulps a bit in fright.

Nyx came out from Mighty Heart's back. Everyone gasped in worry and fear as the filly asks, "You're looking for me? Here I am, Lord Azure."

"Nyx, don't!" Jade exclaims in horror.

"Are yew nuts?!" Apple Bloom yelps to her friend in fright. Azure will kill her if she gives herself up like that!

"Azure is going to kill you!" Sweetie cries out in terror.

"Run now!" Scootaloo exclaims. But Nyx didn't move nor did she freak out even when Azure began walking towards her.

"Uh-oh," Mighty said in worry. Azure looks like he is out for blood...Nyx's, to be precise!

"Azure, please; Nyx don't deserve this kind of treatment." Tao pleads to Azure to spare poor Nyx.

Mama Heart got in front of Nyx, her eyes look with fear and guilt as she exclaims, "No! You can blame me! I'm willing to take it. I'm the one who ruined the happiness! After all, I owe her and her family a big apology for my behavior."

"Move aside, now." Azure demands to Mama Heart sternly. He won't let anypony get in his way now.

"It's okay. I can handle it." Nyx sighs as she trots around Mama Heart, preparing to take her punishment.

"Nyx, don't!" Everyone warns Nyx. But she didn't listen. The former Nightmare Moon approached and faced Azure Phoenix who looked at her with a dry and uninterested look.

Nyx sighed as she bowed before Azure Phoenix. The Mystic Pony frowns as he ask, "So, were you not planning to kill me, child?"

"I would never do such a thing, my lord. That would disappoint both my family and friends. So, I hereby bowed before you." Nyx said to Azure much to his surprise and amusement.

Azure smirked, commenting, "Hmm...... You've made a wise choice, child. You do realize of what happened in the past, and today?"

Nyx sighed, "I do." Azure took his Mystic Flame Sword out from his sheath. The filly interrupts him, "Before you could proceed, let me tell you something, your lordship. Whatever I did in the past........." Nyx sobbed softly. "I'm sorry.......... I really am. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings so much, especially your daughter. Somehow, I really wish that I would forget those horrible past crimes and be normal with my family. Or I could have died. But I can't, because everypony will always remember me as Nightmare Moon because of how terrible and cruel I am in the past. But a month ago, I'm different. Do you know why? I have something that makes me happy: family and friends. I can finally be myself than being Nightmare Moon, despite of how different I am than anyone else. If I'm truly took your daughter away, you can have me a prisoner or executed."

Nyx looked down before Azure Phoenix. Everyone but the two looked worried and scared. Azure remained calm and firm while looking with hatred and anger at Nyx. But then, he calmly put his sword in front of her and pushed it up slowly while making Nyx's head go up.

"I will not kill you." Azure said suddenly, much to the surprise of the others. He isn't going to kill her?

"Huh?" Nyx ask puzzled.

Azure unsheathed his Mystic Flame Sword. He spoke onward, "As everypony had said before, you are not the Nightmare Moon that I remember. I do not remember of how regretful or guilty that she was. Yet you felt sorry for my daughter's death. I wasn't expecting that."

"Huh??" Nyx ask, getting louder. This scene is like when Twilight is bewildered as to when Celestia decided to take her in as a student.

"For once in my life time, I finally let go of my hatred and anger because of you, Nyx." Azure said calmly, his hatred and anger is now leaving him. "You took courage to face me, knowing that I would personally kill you. I forgive you. And knowing my daughter, she wants me to move on."

"Huh?????" Nyx ask even loudly.

"Well?" Azure asks, pondering if Nyx shall accept his forgiveness. The filly turns to her friends who nodded, motioning her to do so.

Nyx sobbed while smiling. She jumped and hugged Azure Phoenix. He was in shock and surprise but the Mystic Pony smiles as he hugs her right back.

Azure's thought before sighing and smiling, 'This feeling........ I miss that very much.'

Jade blinked as she asked the others in bewilderment, "Is she allowed to do that?" Everyone else shrugged in reply.

Nyx departed and looked at Mama Heart, Tao and her friends. Mighty's mom sighed in guilt, "I'm very sorry for what I had said. I don't need you to forgive me. I want you to understand that I'm saying bad things to protect my son. He's my only family."

Nyx sighed before smiling, "Yeah, I understand. But friendship can be family, when they had feeling for each other."

"That I'm glad, my dear; I'm happy to see Mighty to have friends like you, Jade, Cutie Mark Crusaders, the Mane Six, Ben, Dragon Kick and the Billy goat." Mama Heart comments playfully.

Tao huffed and glared at Mama Heart, scowling, "I'll show you who's the Billy goat!"

"Bring it on!" Mama Heart scowls angrily.

Tao and Mama Heart glared while arming themselves in battle. Everyone sighed. Not this again!

Dragon Kick arrives, saying, "Uncle, there you - ARE?! Not again!"

Azure rolled his eyes as he turned away from the sights. He disappeared from view, the pony prefers not to be around should this get ugly.

---------------

The Mane Six's group just picks up some treats at the local store, doing some talking. Nyx's group, minus Dragon Kick, Jade and Mighty who are trying to separate Tao and Mama Heart, arrives joined by Pipsqueak.

"Hi there, lasses," Brave Heart greets the girls. "How are things?"

"Good news. Azure now forgives me and let go of his hatred and anger." Nyx explains with a smile to the group.

"That's great, Nyx!" Twilight said with a smile.

"Yeah; At least nothing can ruin this day now." Ben said with a chuckle. Of course, he spoke too soon.

"Oh, for bucks sake," An annoyed voice spoke up. The group saw a unicorn Royal Guard yelling at some recruits. He is an old grey unicorn with Graying brown mane and tail and a cutie mark of symbol swearing. "Honestly, you bucking buckers, can't you do anything right?!"

"Sorry, Lt. Trotter," A Royal Guard said, saluting the guard.

"Um, not to be rude or anything," whispered Fluttershy. "But who is that?"

"That's Michael Trotter." said Ben Mare with a frustrated groan. "He's one of the royal guards but sometimes he can be a pain in the neck."

"But why though?" asked Rarity curiously.

"Trust me, you'll find out soon enough." replied Ben.

"You maggots better shape up or you will be going Buckity-Bye!" Michael scowls at the recruits, making the heroes frown a bit, "Motherbuckers."

"Ye know someone should go over there and teach that grey unicorn a lesson a lesson." Brave Heart remarks as he goes up.

"Careful, we don't want an incident like back wit' Diamond Tiara an' Silver Spoon." Applejack warns Brave Heart, recalling how the duo's punishment led to the Scottish pony finding out about Ben, Nyx and the Dragons in the first place.

"I'm careful." Brave Heart assures as he trots over to Michael. "Hey, excuse me!"

Michael glares at Brave Heart as he snaps, "Who the buck's this motherbucker?!"

"That is Brave Heart, son of Wind and the cousin of Rainbow Dash from what I heard." Another Royal Guard explains.

"Oh, a Scouts colt, is he? Well, I might as well get the bucking bagpipes and bucking blow into them, why don't I?!" Michael taunts in amusement. "Get back to work, you bucking idiot! You're not bucking paid for this!"

Brave Heart glares as he comments slowly, "Yer keep talking like that, lad, I'm gonna have tae wash yer mouth out. "

"I'd like to see you bucking try!" Michael challenges Brave Heart to go through with his threat.

Brave Heart, shrugging, responds, "As you wish."

Brave Heart suddenly uses his magic to grab Michael, making him yelp as the Alicorn then levitates a bar of soap from out of nowhere then he shrubs the foul mouthed unicorn's mouth like crazy. "Hey!" Michael protests. He starts coughing out soap suds. "What did you bucking--?!" More suds come out of his mouth, "Why the buck did you--?!" Even more suds come out.

"Tried to warn ye, lad," Brave Heart remarks with a shrug.

"You won't bucking get--!" Michael yelps as more suds come out of his mouth, along with some coughing. "I'll bucking get you for this, Brave Heart son of Strong Wind!" The unicorn Royal Guard leaves coughing and with suds coming out of his mouth as he coughs.

The others pause then most of them laughs madly. Rainbow remarks, "That was awesome!"

"I'm sorry about Michael, Brave Heart. He's actually very serious about his job." Twilight apologizes though she is snickering at what happened to Michael. Serve him right.

"Still, he shouldn't curse in front of the fillies. It's not proper behavior fer a gentlecolt." Brave Heart remarks to Twilight with a nod.

"Well, if he causes trouble, one letter to mom and that Royal Guard will be straighten out." Ben laughs a bit.

"Yeah, looking for a new job," Scootaloo remarked while laughing wildly.

"Well, well, lookie what we got here." A familiar voice taunts the group. Everyone stops laughing to see Diamond Tiara eating some ice cream with Silver Spoon. "Hey, I think someone let a rat back into town."

"You aren't going to get to Brave Heart this time. He knows that you told Mama Heart about me, daddy, Spike and Phobos!" Nyx exclaimed to Diamond Tiara in determination.

"Aye, what's with the big deal in trying to do that, lass?" Brave Heart asked Diamond Tiara with a frown.

"Payback for spanking me and getting me grounded, Scotty." Diamond Tiara taunts a bit, making Brave Heart glares.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Diamond Tiara pauses then elbows Silver Spoon who (forcibly) joins in, "Oh yes. Didn't anything tell you? The Iriish kind of ponies is soooo last year."

"I'm a Trottish, lass, not Irish! Get me Nations right!" Brave Heart snaps to Silver Spoon in irritation.

Diamond Tiara frowns as she whispers to her pal, "Really? Is that the best you can do?"

"Hey, sorry, my flank is still feeling terrible after the spanking." Silver Spoon whispers to Diamond Tiara in worry. The truth be told, the filly didn't have the heart or strength to insult Brave Heart.

"Oh, let me." Diamond Tiara snaps, taking her friend's ice cream much to Silver Spoon's dismay. Turning back to Brave Heart, she continues, "You know, you are lucky that daddy can't sue you. Otherwise, you will be tossed out of Ponyville tarred and feathered."

"Err, Brave Heart, how about we check out my Carousel Baroque?" Rarity asks nervously, trying to lead Brave Heart away.

"Yes, and also, I got some animals I would love for you to meet." Fluttershy said in agreement, wanting to get Rainbow's cousin out.

"We want you to play with us!" The CMC exclaims with nods.

"And I'm sure Golden Heart would still love to see you." Twilight said with a nod.

"Aye, lasses; thank ye. I better go before I lose me temper." Brave Heart said, one of his eyes twitch a bit.

"'Ye, losing yer temper; Why, I never knew ye loss it, lassie'," Diamond Tiara exclaims with a laugh, mocking Brave Heart's accent. She continues in her normal tone, "So where is your dress, girly?! You left it at Eat-It-Loser?!"

That did it. Brave Heart got freed from his friends' holds, roaring, "I'll teach ye snotty brats some respect! Nyx, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie, Pip...hold them down. I'm getting a big plank."

"You wouldn't dare! My daddy will hear about this!" Diamond exclaims to Brave Heart in concern. Maybe she went and pushes the Alicorn too far this time.

"Then he'll see the errors of raising you wrongly." Brave Heart remarks furiously.

Diamond Tiara quickly tosses the ice cream at Brave Heart's face, blinding him enough for her and Silver Spoon to make a run for it.

"I told you that confronting him again is a dumb idea!" Silver Spoon calls out to her friend in alarm.

"Oh, shut up and keep running!" Diamond Tiara exclaims as she and her pal kept on running.

Once Brave Heart got the ice cream off his face, he scowls in fury, "Those brats will pay dearly for this! I will hit them so far that their own ancestors will feel it!"

"You can't do that, Brave Heart! You're taking the law into your own hooves. That's not justice. It is revenge!" Twilight protests to Brave Heart, alarmed by his latest anger emotion.

"Tell me, Twilight. Had ye known that Boris was going to do with Ben, would ye not have desired revenge as well? If it had been me, I'd have had Boris brutally flogged until his whole body bled for all the pain that he caused ye and Ben. So don't ye tell me about justice..." Brave Heart then said the next part mockingly, "Yer Highness!"

"How do you know about that part in Ben's Demon Pony past? I didn't--." Twilight then gasps then glares to the guilty Rainbow, "Rainbow Dash!"

"What; He's my cousin. He's like the brother I never had." Rainbow said to Twilight innocently and concerned.

"My intention was to teach those two brats a lesson that they would never forget. So what if they have splinters on their flanks? It's no more than what they deserve fer all they've done." Brave Heart remarks angrily to Twilight. "It's an eye fer an eye!"

"An eye for an eye only makes the world blinder, Brave Heart. Besides, you had no right to punish Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon like that." Ben protests to Brave Heart. It won't be right if the two fillies get hurt to the point of severe death like that! That's not how things work in Ponyville!

"Oh, I don't? Well, how do ye think I feel being mocked all over again, just as I've been mocked as a foal? Does it ring any bells, Benny boy? Revenge is the only way to make sure yer never mocked again!" Brave Heart remarks to Ben sternly. Turning to Twilight, he adds, "And as for ye, Twilight. I have to make me point here. One of yer jobs as a Princess is to enforce justice, yet I don't see yer doin' it. Had ye been a Princess by birth, my suggestion to ye would have been to have Boris and his goons brutally flogged for the crime they committed against Ben."

"Your sense of justice is cruel and unfair, Brave Heart!" Twilight exclaims in protest to Brave Heart. The others look worried. The male Alicorn is losing his newly found friendship again!

"Life is cruel and unfair, Princess. Anypony who says otherwise is trying to sell something." Brave Heart remarks to Twilight in dismissal.

"You think I don't know that?!" Twilight exclaims to Brave Heart. This so-called cousin of Rainbow is being a total jerk!

"Then kindly explain why villains like Trixie and Discord are still alive and free !" Brave Heart challenges Twilight. Why are villains like Trixie and Discord allowed to go free?!

"Uh..." Twilight started, but she went silent. The princess has no real answer to that question.

"Just as I thought; there's no real justice in Ponyville. None at all; Hmph! I'm not impressed with anypony here. If you keep up with this lawlessness, then I have no business, especially with you...Princess Twilight." Brave Heart remarks coldly to Twilight.

"But what about my mother, Brave Heart," Ben exclaims to Brave Heart in worry. The ponies are worried; their newly recovered friendship is breaking all over again!

"It is only out of respect fer yer mother, Ben...that I stayed the...paddling of those bratty fillies when I did. If nopony here is going to teach the bullies of this place a lesson, then I am ashamed to be here at all. I'm going now. I'm leaving this lawless town. Good...bye. Hmph," Brave Heart scowls as he turns around and heads off.

The ponies look more worried. Brave Heart is going to hurt himself...or others in what he's doing.

"Someone needs to teach Brave Heart a lesson in mercy and compassion. Spike, we need to write a letter to the Princess, explaining what happened concerning Brave Heart. Maybe she...can show Brave Heart the errors of his ways." Twilight said to Spike in concern.

"Okay then. What should I write?" Spike asks Twilight, needing a quill and paper once the gang gets back to the library.

"Anything..." Twilight said in concern. Jeff the Gentle could handle Brave Heart like he's doing to Blueblood, right?

"Rainbow, does he always win arguments?" Ben asks Rainbow in frustration.

Rainbow shakes her head, explaining, "Not always, but he gets a bit temperamental when he's made fun of."

"Hmmm....He kind of acts liked what I would have become if Twilight wasn't there to help me against Boris." Ben said thoughtfully. Brave Heart was someone that the stallion would be like if Twilight never helped her love.

"One thing I have to agree with what he said about Trixie and Discord..." Rainbow remarks, feeling like Trixie and Discord should be punishing majorly for their actions.

"Rainbow," Twilight exclaims to Rainbow in annoyance.

"What? Discord turned us gray, and come on, you don't even trust him." Rainbow reminded Twilight. "And just because you let Trixie off, doesn't mean she's changed for the better!"

"Rainbow, you're not helping!" Ben exclaims to Rainbow in annoyance. They are facing another problem and Brave Heart's cousin is making things more complicated.

"Sorry." Rainbow said with a sigh.

"And we can't just let Brave Heart think that he can just get away with what he did; Even though Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon did deserve it. Besides, revenge never solves anything. The punishment did not fit the crime." Ben said in concern. Brave Heart must be talked to or else the Alicorn is in big trouble!

"But-but... Twilight wanted Boris dead, and heck Nyx didn't help him escape the void." Rainbow points out to Ben, stuttering a bit. "You were more than happy to let him die. Next thing you'll tell me is that you wish that Lorcan isn't dead-"

Ben, however, interrupts Rainbow, "Rainbow. Listen to me. My mother once told me, that it's okay to feel revenge, but it's not okay to act out that revenge. Because revenge is like a poison...and it leads to anger, which in turn can turn even the nicest of ponies...into monsters."

"But he's not a monster! He's a hero back where he's from! Stop dissing my family!" Rainbow exclaims, defending her cousin.

"Yes, I know that, Rainbow. But even he needs to learn that taking the law into your own hooves...has terrible consequences." Ben said seriously to Rainbow.

---------------------

While the group prepares to figure out what to do with Brave Heart, Twilight and her friends decided to take their new 'friend' Chase to a rent house which is black, has a brick like rooftop, a chimney and only one door. Not much but it's the best that they can do on short notice.

"Here you are. What do you think?" Twilight ask Chase with a smile.

Chase looks around the inside. There's only one room on the ground floor like a kitchen, a workshop and your usual bathroom. There is a staircase which leads to another level that has a bedroom to sleep in.

"I'm impressed. Thank you, Princess." The newcomer said. Chase kissed on Twilight's hoof. Ben coughed a bit. "Oh, have I made you jealous; my apology."

"No worries. But anyway, enjoy your staying. I've gotta meet up with Hoboken Joe." Ben said with a nod. He told Twilight and her group of his plans to go with Hoboken Joe somewhere for a special trip. The mares will deal with Brave Heart somehow.

"Fer what, Ben," Applejack ask Ben puzzled. The stallion didn't give out much info on where he's going to his friends.

"Is it important?" Rarity asks Ben in concern.

"Yeah; But don't worry, I'll be fine. Take care, okay?" Ben ask while hugging Twilight.

"Of course, Ben; be careful." Twilight said to Ben who nods as he heads out. Chase raised his eye-brow on him as if getting a bit suspicious.

"Anyway, girls, thank you for letting me stay. I'll handle it from now on." Chase said, wanting to deal with matters himself for now.

"After you're done with cleaning , would you like to come to Sugarcube Corner for party; you're gonna love it!" Pinkie exclaims to Chase, bouncing up and down playfully, startling the newcomer a bit.

"You had to get used to it." Fluttershy said to Chase. After all, if one can get used to Pinkie, she can friends with anyone in no time.

Rainbow nods while remarking, "Pinkie Pie's always random."

"I can live for that." Chase said with a secret smile. These mares, how foolish they are to him.

Twilight smiled while saying, "Enjoy, Chase."

Twilight and her friends heads out to go look for Brave Heart while leaving Chase at home, who transformed into his old form: Shadow Dragon. With a cruel smirk, he speak secretly to himself, "So, Ben, are you trying to find an answer to get rid of a nightmare? If that is true, I look forward to strike back someday. But first, I must know what are you looking for to remove my Nightmare Spell."

Shadow Dragon smirked as he created the small portal to a familiar pony: Black Tiger. The minion asks, "What is it, Master Shadow Dragon?"

"I need a favor. Follow and sees what Ben is looking for. I'll keep an eye on Twilight and her friends. I sensed that everything is becoming interesting."

"At once."

--------------

At this moment, Hobo Joe had brought Ben Mare towards the place where DJ Pon-3 does her career music business .

“Okay, so tell me again. What are we visiting DJ Pon-3 for?” Ben asked in feeling a little lost in what the two are even doing here in the first place, are they visiting a friend?

“Oh we’re not here to see her, well not unless to say hi.” Hobo Joe rubs his chin to think, while the two came for other reasons, it never hurt to say hi to a friend, “Hi there! We’re here to visit you-know-who!” The hobo janitor waved off to the DJ pony to get her attention of what their visit is.

“Second row to your left & head straight down.” DJ Pon-3 pointed down a row of merchant CDs for sale, but if the two go further down, they’ll find something that Ben and Hobo Joe are really seeking.

“Thanks.” Hobo Joe waved off with a smile before he was moving and Ben sheepishly waved off to DJ Pon-3 before following his friend.

“Okay, what’s going on here? Where are we really going?” Ben asked off a bit awkwardly in feeling that this was more than a visit, what was here that they are going to see?

“Have you forgotten where this door can take us?” Hobo Joe spoke off to point to what he and Ben had reached; a big wooden door with letter labels of ‘J’ & ‘B’ on it, “To a certain pony celebrity who’s the best Rockstar in Equestria.” He explained off this noted fact of only one pony whose description matches such claims.

“You mean….?” Ben was suddenly gasping in shock, does Hobeken Joe actually mean…‘the’ pony?

“Yep; we’re going to pay a visit to Johnny Brock and his Moving Castle.” Hobo Joe nods off with a confident smile in stating what they are gonna be doing, visiting the one pony that’s anywhere in Equestria or the world that’s traveling .

Now Ben suddenly brought forth a smile, he now remembers Johnny Brock during his grant moment that saved Equestria when the three tribe leaders’ ghosts tried to go to war, before he removed their ice chains of hatred. The stallion was a legend in his music and it was his element. Maybe there is something Ben & Hobo Joe can get for visiting the guy, he may have a clue to finding the user Element of Healing; Mangani. Without delay, both stallions opened the door, found a mystical portal within it; they didn’t bother with the details and just jumped right in. There next stop, Johnny Brock’s Moving Castle.

Author's Note:

Hoo boy; Brave Heart is more angry and Shadow Dragon is a-planning. In the next chapter, the Mane Six go looking for Brave Heart who is causing a bit of trouble and find him punishing Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Also, Ben and Hobo Ken begin their journey to find Mangani. Read, review and suggest.

Crimson Skull is based on the Red Skull's newest appearance in the 'Avengers Assembled' cartoon.

Brave Heart's discussion with Chase about 'Chase the Barbarian' as well as the childish last word game is a reference to 'Dracula: Dead and Loving It'.

Nyx hugging Azure and Jade sking if she could do that is a reference to 'Mulan'.