• Published 26th Mar 2012
  • 3,475 Views, 132 Comments

Dead Space: My Little Marker - LoneWolf94

  • ...
9
 132
 3,475
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 47 )

Next Chapter is finally up! Sorry it took so long! Let me know what you think and as always, please point out any issues with grammer and spelling! Also, I'm thinking of making a second fic and would like to ask you all something. How would you feel about the prince of madness, aka Sheogorath, visiting Equestria? :trixieshiftright:

419502

The possible conversations between him and Discord could be a gold mine of comedy!

419565

That's exactly what I was thinking! I must bring that to life! :rainbowdetermined2:

419585Good!NOW GET THE NEXT ONE DONE.

Sorry to say, but I'm really losing interest in this story. Your making Isaac very pathetic. Getting captured twice so easily. And I highly doubt he can just be knocked out just like that unless an extreme about of blunt force is used. He is wearing advanced and super high tech armor. So he is safe inside that since there is no possible way for anyone but him to remove it.

But the fact is no one likes a main character, especially Isaac to be pushed around by anyone. Especially ponies from a backwater planet, where technology is not the driving force of the inhabitants. I just find what your doing to Isaac to be insulting. Sorry if you don't like my review, but I prefer to be blunt and honest about these kinds of things.

He doens't do very well where magic is concerned does he? Can't wait to see the discord idea come to life at some point.

419962

I understand your reasoning, but where was Isaac knocked out? If your talking about in the beginning, it was because he was drugged. Also, he could've easily used his plasma cutter to cut down the ponies to avoid capture, but seeing as the ponies aren't trying to kill him he isn't intent on using lethal force. I appreciate your comment and thanks for giving the fic a read.

420013

I know he wasn't knocked out. I'm just stating the odds of him ever being knowed out are slim. Also how could he have been drugged he was wearing his armor and helmet? I'm just finding what's happing with Isaac to be boring and quite annoying.

420045

Though he is wearing armor, it is shown in the game that things can easily penetrate it. For instance, when Isaac is stabbed by a slasher his blood can be seen shooting from his body. This means that you could get a needle through parts of his armor, especially the parts that aren't armored, such as his arms and legs. He is wearing the elite advanced suit from Dead Space 2. If you look at that armor, the arms and legs seem to be relatively unarmored, compared to the rest of his body.

That's what Issac gets for trying to beat up Dashie.... he get's smashed into the ground. Why does Issac have to resist all the things? He's usually more reasonable than this.

420194

Well seeing as that anytime he's gone along with what people ask of him he usually gets screwed over I'm guessing he doesn't trust ANYONE. Remember when he trusted Nicole to help him destroy the marker? And she then tried to kill him. Remember when that girl (who's name eludes me atm) told Isaac that she could cure him and then tries to take him hostage? I think Isaac isn't going to be the most trusting person after that. Also, just another example, Kendra SEVERELY screwed Isaac over in the first game. Isaac is just pissed off at the universe right now. So he's deciding to take it out on cute talking ponies. :rainbowlaugh:

420075

A slasher or any necromorph can penetrate his armor! They are crazy strong and can break through reinforced doors and stuff. If you recall, a necromorph forced open that elevator door in Deas Space 1 at the beginning of the game. And there's other examples I'm sure. And those unarmored spots are made so that a breach in not possible considering if it was he'd die in space from a small tear. I might be acting stubborn, but I'm seeing flaws in that idea.

420262

You're making it harder for me to explain this. :rainbowlaugh: Don't make me bring out the "it's magic" explanation! Although I will say that the unarmored spots are mainly there for enhanced mobility. The Elite Advanced Suit is meant to be more maneuverable and less heavy than other armors. I'm using a mixture of info from the wiki and my own personal ideas. Let's just agree that it may not be the most bullet proof idea and see where the story goes from here, eh? I promise to make Isaac even more bad ass in the coming chapters and I also promise to better explain things!

Issac Armour has some areas of cloth if u notice at some of the consents of his Armour art work some areas are made of a type of cloth but a needle could penetrate It. like a space suit kind of if u will the type we have in real life thats made of a type cloth but im assuming sense its the future its a bit better than the stuff we have now but still a needle should still be able to penetrate it. should be anyway i dont think "EA game" would really go into so much detail in his suit to consern them selves with ponyies and u shouldent be so difficult in the first place your reading a story about dead space and ponies pegasi adn unicorn MAGIC :trollestia:

420284

I don't mean to be a jerk, but I've done a bit of beta reader before. And my job was to not only edit, read and suggest changes, but also to point out plot holes. Ands it's hard not to do that. I could give you a prime example, but I can't do that. Don't want to by author friend to get mad at me.

Hmmm.... I say he should pull out his javelin gun and electrify the bitches, grab Ellie, and RUN GODDAMNIT!

JN

Is it wrong that I can see myself playing this as a DLC? Along with reading his quotes EXACTLY with his voice..

Anyone else think this should become a video game?

You might want to have a better way for Isaac to escape than "He hides in a dark corner and they freak out" or at least expand upon the idea (like maybe emphasize that the corner was absolutely pitch-black before the Isaac hears the guards coming).
420210 I think you're thinking of Daina.

422547

Done. :twilightsmile: And thanks! I couldn't remember her name for the life of me.

Just to let everyone know. I'm gonna be working on a new fic. I made a blog post about it. Anyways I may take a break from this fic for a little. I'm not sure why, but I'm just not feeling this fic too much anymore. :trixieshiftleft: I'm still gonna be working on this. So don't worry! It's just I really wanna bring this other fic of mine to life.

Loving this. I really just wish Isaac would cooperate instead of being so badass. Oh well, he didn't do it for Nicole, why should he do it for Celestia? :trixieshiftright:

420210 Man, that Nicole wasn't even Nicole, Issac just be going crazy, that's what I believe.... if it's the other way around then well, Nicole got owned.

Fuggin' Awesome. :yay:

In the words of PewDiePie: Issac is the broest of bros :3

NEXT CHAPTOOOOOOR PLEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE. :fluttercry:

If only the ponies understood what issac went through.

Fun Fact: Kinesis can't be used on living things whatsoever. If you try to use Kinesis on a necromorph, it will simply reject you.

486553

While that is true for the game, I feel the only reason it doesn't allow you is cause it would make killing them 10x easier. However, in the game once something is dead it can be picked up with no issues. I feel that Kenesis has the ability to lift living things, but the game just doesn't allow for that to happen. I mean, look at the HUGE things kinesis can move and yet it can't pick up a living thing? But it can pick up it's dead body? Really? -end rant- :derpytongue2:

612038
You, sir, just won all of my money! :rainbowlaugh:

Once again... Celestia's ability to overreact to anything never seizes to amuse me.

jw but whens the next chapter coming out?

Are you dead? We're is the next chapter!!!!!

Hey, yo, Dead Space... I need Dead Space to live.... it's a grand part of my life.

i call h4x on dat freezing spell twilight keeps spamming

Dafuq bra no updates?

WE DEMAND MOAR!

Next chapter please. Or I will BANG BANG PEW PEW on your ass. Jk but write moar

At this point, if I was Isaac, if the marker ever arrives, I'd leave it on the planet as I escape in the gunship.

Mmk seriously? It has been almost a year now and no updates? Are you planning on making more or are you tossing this story to the trash bin?

Dude, Y U NO UPDATE?!?!?!:flutterrage:

>>CECUNSC me 2:pinkiecrazy::scootangel: damn ponies :ajbemused:

Lonewolfie
what next chapter:flutterrage:
I don't see one anywhere
GET BACK TO WORK:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:
please:fluttercry:

continue it it's a good story:pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment