• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 3,477 Views, 76 Comments

What Once Was - Sir Hat



After the arrival of humanity, and the capture of the changeling queen, a startling breakthrough is made along with an even more horrifying realization.

  • ...
22
 76
 3,477
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

This was an interesting trip.:twilightsmile:

That was pretty dark.


And I loved it.:pinkiehappy: :yay:

I didn't actually think you'd finish this in all honesty. Pleasant surprise.

What a twist! :trollestia: The fuck happened with Sombra and Chrysalis though?

It seemed interesting, but moved too fast to really get a feel for anyone. besides maybe Juniper and Newton.

4264503
This thing wasn't even supposed to come out, so any reaction at all is a win in my book.

4264502
In that order, dead from the elements, dead and in a plastic bag.

4264572
You got it, and save the one: Subject one is Chrysalis

4264832
Eh, I know it's crap. As stated before, it was never meant to come out.

You do have a flair for the melodramatic.

Dude, that was heavy as fuck, I love it. Don't be too hard on yourself, not every story has to have hundred thousand words to be good. This one's good example.
If one has imagination, and can read with comprehension, this story wrecks feels. :fluttercry:
I love your clop, and I'll enjoy it as long as you'll write it, but I hope to see more of story driven, clean works like this one.

PS. Was the black stallion Sombra, or sum other fag?

4277514
It was indeed sombra (asshole)

This was fucking deep almost too deep. . .and just beautiful i absolutely loved this.:heart:

Well that was an interesting take on the changelings.
As for the humans this is exactly the type of stuff I could see us doing. We have good intentions but we come across like total dicks. Humanity:1 Evil curse thingy: 0

Good story a bit on the short side but well written.

Them feels...:fluttercry:


Also, the sky blue unicorn kinda sounded like luna for a sec...

That was mother blanking sad!

Huh...I forgot I was reading Sir Hat. Again with the Changelings relating to Sombra, but as a genetic modification instead? Truly interesting. I enjoyed it, though I still can't quite grasp why the doctor was so stuck on One...

note to self, do not read this while listening to Farewell Life

This was DEEP and hot damn do I feel depressed, again this was good and this, this was pretty good, the ending sure was depressing but not too much, sad chrysalis died tho

Login or register to comment