• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,607 Views, 23 Comments

Ponyville Hearts and Hooves Day - Darth Redbeard



Random Hearts and Hooves Day stuff in Ponyville. Mentions of 10 couples. Enjoy.

  • ...
18
 23
 2,607

AN

It's time to make some changes to the story. I'm going to kick it into overdrive and start on chapters for each of the shipping there is in this story. For those that are following this story, I would like to hear any ideas you might have. The first chapter will be with Shining and Cadance. Ideas ASAP. The original chapter will remain up for those that prefer the short, sweet, and too the point style.

Comments ( 12 )
Comment posted by MLPTMNTLPS-Moving deleted Feb 26th, 2014

3983666 I just ignore that episode. And your welcomed to like what you like. It's your choice.

3983928 Well I still ship the PinkieBurn pair and I choose to ignore it as well I was being bothered by someone about it but they're gone right now and and it's silly really in the episode for Pinkie to be a apple family member and the episode never really confirmed she is a pole so she's likely adopted into the family :raritywink:

4004317 I can also understand the CheesePie shipping. it is pretty popular, but everyone still has their own preferences. And Welcome to the PinkieBurn group btw.

eh, not my cup of tea.
and it was bold using flashlight ship.
no one really likes that pair, that's where all the down votes come in, is my guess.

4025310 I did put what couples were in this story before they read it. I'm doing a chapter for each pairing know, and that will take some time.

4025310 meant to say now. Sorry about that :twilightsheepish:

4541717 It's not completed just yet, and for right now, I have other stories to look work on, including one for a contest. The next chapters will be for those that like the Short, Sweet, and to the Point, which is how I usually write. Explain so much, with very few words. I'll have to get back into it when I have some others finished.

5296563 it's going to be redone a bit more

5296563 3967246 3967754 4541717 chapter will be coming down soon and story will be under going major rewrite. I will get this story back up and running.
If your comments disappear, I apologize.

3967246 5296563 This story will be deleted in a few days as to completely redo it as a brand new story. This actually does need to be multiple chapters and have a better description and all that. I'll get the rewrite done soon.

Sounds promising although i like the story i can't wait for the future update rewrite.

Login or register to comment