• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 1,086 Views, 161 Comments

Treasured Moon & Stars: Vol. 2 Treasures From Mirrors - TigerSwirl448



Vol. 2 of TMS. The adventure takes a darker turn as Octavia tries to find the cure to Vinyl's illness, finding the Elements of Harmony, and try to keep the Elements, she already found, together.

  • ...
6
 161
 1,086

Sneak Peek into Vol. 3

A Short Author's Note

Hey guys, I'm happy to say that TMS 2 is done and fully uploaded here on FIMfiction. And compare to the last time, I'm just making this very brief.

First off I want to thank you all for reading this story, even when it has some errors that still needs to be addressed. Not to worry I'll get this story fixed up along with TMS 1 before TMS 3 comes around. That's the plan anyway. Things might change.

So I'll cut this short by saying thank you for all the feedback, all the positive comments, and all the thumbs up I can get. I know I still have some ways to go writing wise, but that doesn't stop me from presenting you all with stories. Also big thanks to you Xhoral1865 for helping me out all the time. I appreciate the help. We'll have extra eyes on TMS 3 when it comes around, promise.

Now on to a short little sneak peek from TMS 3. Now I know I have been advertising the story a little too much and I feel like kicking myself in the head for it. Though it might be possible that the story might reach the rated mature range but so far I have been writing it PG-13-ish. There will be gore and maybe a lead on to a sex scene type of deal. If you have read JAWWS then you might understand what I mean. So basically this story will be rated teen with the sub tags gore and sex. If it goes too far I'll be changing it to mature.

The story will be dark in the start, there will be a bunch more shipping, more action, and an happy epic ending. How that ending will go, I'll let you speculate.

Anyway here is a small sneak peek into TMS 3. It took forever to find the best piece to use since most of the stuff I wrote already is far too spoilery for you guys for my taste. So here is a tiny flash back from the story that some of you shippers might really like. Like last time, this is a rough version and this piece might go through changes after editing it for the story. So I do hope you enjoy and thanks again for reading.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sneak Peek into Treasured Moon & Stars Vol. 3

<><><><><><><><><><><>

24 years ago Discordian War. Battle of Asteroid Frost.

Deep inside one snowy mountain on the frozen planet of Asteroid Frost is a large network of tunnels. These tunnels were created by a local group of savages that were paid by Discord's mercenaries to cause discord at the Equestrian Fort at the base of the mountain. One of this large caverns inside the mountain was made into a giant torture prison where the savages can do their tortures and Discord's mercenaries can do their interrogations for information.

Chained in one of these cells were two mares, a unicorn and an earth pony from the Equestrian Fort. Rarity sighed looking down at the chain attached to her ankle then looked up at the tall ceiling to see snowflakes blowing in from the window high above her. She shivered rubbing her arms. She turned to glare at the figure sleeping next to her in their prison cell.

"I can feel your glare." Applejack grouched. Rarity blinked then turned away with a huff. "Get some sleep Rare, you need it."

“Oh!" Rarity gasped with a glare at her superior officer's back. "I am not sleeping on those dirty, disgusting rags!" She snapped.

Applejack sighed rolling onto her back on the dirty, digesting rags glaring back at her seeing Rarity wrapping her arms around her knees.

"Dirty rags are better than the cold stone floor." Applejack reminded her softly with a small smile.

Rarity sighed. "I'm not sleeping."

"You’ve been up for twenty-four hours with me guarding the wall before we were snatched." Applejack soothed sitting up with a grunt holding her sore arm. "You need the rest. Also you're a unicorn."

"So?" Rarity snorted. "You have magic, too." She jabbed back.

Applejack jumped with a blush after Rarity’s statement. She turned away bowing her head shamefully. "I’m not that great." Applejack whispered holding out her hand to reveal the pooling of orange magic as she tried to conjure any form of magic. She grunted with difficulty then suddenly the pooling magic disappeared causing her to pant. She sighed rubbing her palm.

"Unlike you girls, I'm not that magical." She whispered shamefully.

Rarity blinked staring at her bewildered. Just seeing her acting so ashamed was a bit concerning for the unicorn. Applejack was always proud and never shown any sort of weakness to any pony.

"But Applejack that is quite a feat of magic you conjured."

Applejack gave her a look. "What do you mean? This is nothing compared to what you all can do. Hell even Pinkie can use magic better than me."

Rarity blinked in shock. "Applejack!" She said taking her hands. "The magic you shown me is a huge feat even for a unicorn that has just started out. Believe me when I say this. When I was sent to a magical school as a filly, I didn't understand magic until I was three years behind other unicorns."

Applejack blinked turning to her in shock.

"I was a late bloomer." Rarity said with a blush. "I believe I was eleven when I finally shown my magical talents."

"So you think I can get better?" Applejack asked surprised.

"Well of course, dear!" Rarity said smiling. "You just need more practice."

Applejack snorted rolling her eyes as she lie back onto the rags. "Yeah sure, I hardly have any time for myself anymore."

Rarity thought for a moment then gasped scaring her cellmate.

"Idea!" She cried.

"Not so loud." Applejack hissed sitting up, watching the bars to their cell making sure their captors don’t walk in.

Rarity cleared her throat blushing as she too looked to the bars waiting. When no guard came she turned back to Applejack taking her hands. "When we are together on watch, I can teach you."

"During watch?" Applejack asked taking her hands back. "You really think we'll get out of this place?"

"Of course! I'm sure the girls are planning a rescue as we speak. And besides," Rarity said smiling seeing Applejack’s blush. "You can still use magic." Applejack blinked then looked down at her hands. "They injected some sort of drug to keep me from using my magic. So I’m useless. But you, being an earth pony, our captors never thought you could use magic."

Applejack nodded looking at her hands feeling the cold sweat of fear.

"You're not saying what I think your saying." She whispered.

"I am. Applejack I need you to use the magic you have to get us out of here."

"Are you-!" Applejack yelled before Rarity slapped her hand over Applejack’s mouth shushing her softly. The two went stock still when they heard the metal boots of their captor walking through the stone halls, they can hearing screaming and yelling of their fellow captives. They both paled seeing the wildly dressed tribesmen of the planet dragging the poor prisoners past their cell towards their doom.

Applejack pushed Rarity's hand away looking at her. "Are you crazy!" she whispered. "Just look at 'em! I need a laser, a knife, or something! I'm no magical being like you or Twilight. I can't fight with magic!"

"But you can try!" Rarity urged then they heard the sounds of metal blades and a scream causing the two mares to freeze. "You can try or we'll be beheaded by these savages." Rarity whispered fearfully. Applejack gulped before wrapping her arm around the unicorn holding her close.

"We can't do anything now with the whole lot of them down here." Applejack said silently. "We both need our rest."

"I don’t think I'll be able to sleep now." Rarity whispered fearfully.

Applejack turned to Rarity and lightly pushed her to her back on the ground then she laid close beside her, wrapping her arm around her pulling her close.

"I don’t think I can either." She whispered. "But we're still alive and together right?"

Rarity blushed a touch seeing how close Applejack’s face was to hers and nodded.

"Hmm, yes um, it is still better than being separated." She looked down at the stained cloth she was laying on. "But why on the trashy cloth?" She whined.

Applejack smirked. "As if sleeping in a foxhole wasn't dirty enough?"

Rarity sniffed glaring at her seeing Applejack’s grin. Rarity gave her a playful slap on her arm then rolled over with her back to her. Applejack chuckled as Rarity smiled giggling. Applejack sighed then shivered feeling a chill down her spine. Rarity shivered as well, they looked up to hear a sound of a metal door opening and they could hear the wind blowing through the tunnels.

"Damn, it'll be freezing." Applejack whispered glaring at the bars. She looked down seeing Rarity shivering and curling up into a ball. Applejack scooted over laying against Rarity's back wrapping her arm around her, causing Rarity to stiffen.

"What are you doing?" Rarity whispered with surprise.

Applejack got comfortable and sighed softly. "It'll be freezing and I doubt these savages will give us any blankets. Get some rest." She whispered before she made a silent yawn. Rarity covered her mouth to hide her own yawn. After a few seconds Rarity could feel Applejack’s warmth on her back and soon after she took Applejack's hand and held it tight as a smile of content spread across her face.

This would be the first of many nights in the war that the pair will be sleeping close together. It was some sort of bond that was formed between the two because of that night in captivity.

Comments ( 3 )

'Happy ending'

Ruined.

:facehoof: lol

5704191 That will be answered in the next book. :raritywink:

5776611 oh ... :facehoof: I got my info wrong then. I'll get that fixed.

EDIT: Fixed.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment