• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 1,082 Views, 161 Comments

Treasured Moon & Stars: Vol. 2 Treasures From Mirrors - TigerSwirl448



Vol. 2 of TMS. The adventure takes a darker turn as Octavia tries to find the cure to Vinyl's illness, finding the Elements of Harmony, and try to keep the Elements, she already found, together.

  • ...
6
 161
 1,082

Chapter 19: Lockdown

Chapter 19
Lockdown

Vinyl was walking down the hall looking around making sure there were no guards around. So far, there had been no guards, which surprised her. As she passed a set of doors, she felt a pulsing on her chest and stopped. She looked down to see her crystal guardian pulsing with magic and heat. Vinyl blinked then held her stone like she had seen Octavia do then suddenly her senses went high. She gasped looking around her, her sight cleared and she could see farther than ever before. Her hearing heightened, hearing the creaking of the prison station, hearing the foot falls of people walking or running, and hearing prisoners laughing or crying. She felt a magical force pulling her forward. She gulped and followed the force down the hall, she could feel the magic pulling her forward even harder making her start running.

She turned a corner running past a set of large doors. Just as she passed them the magic pulled her hard causing her to yelp in shock sliding to a stop. She turned and began backing up, feeling the pull lessen as she got closer to the set of metal doors. She stopped by the doors feeling the magic pulling her to them, she glared at her jewel seeing it pulse faster in a bright blue light.

"Alright, alright, I'm going." She grouched as she reached into her pocket pulling out her lock picking kit and began the process of picking the lock on the doors.

Sweetie Belle peeked out of her hiding place to see Vinyl picking the door. The door clicked and Vinyl sighed spitting out the leftover picks she had in her mouth into her hand, sticking them back in her pocket, and sticking her knife back in its sheath, opening the door.

What she saw inside made Vinyl’s mouth drop open in shock and wonder. "Damn, now I wish I was a pirate." She whispered to herself looking around the large auditorium turned treasure room. Inside the room were ancient paintings, preserved granite busts of Celestia and Luna, and large ornate vases covered in gems. She could see treasure chests closed or opened. The open chests revealed fancy clothing, jewels, gold bits, and even gold bars! Vinyl pinched herself a few times to make sure this wasn’t a dream or a hallucination, this was the most incredible place she had ever been into.

Vinyl turned to her left and gasped seeing a magnificent mirror set up near the wall. It was set up with an easel to keep it off the floor. The mirror was an elegant piece, the surface had no blemishes or scratches, gold circled the mirror while rubies and sapphires shone in the gold. Each gem seemed to emit a power that her guardian seemed to connect with.

This was it, the Shining Mirror! The mirror that would show what her heart desired and give her the answers to the questions she begged answer to for years!

Vinyl stepped up closer to the mirror feeling some sort of magical pull from the mirror, beckoning her to come closer. Her eyes sparkled as she began to slowly pull up her sleeve and wipe her hand on her trousers, feeling the need to clean off her hand of oils or dirt before touching the beautiful clean surface. She lifted her clean palm up to the mirror. Just before her skin would touch the cold glass she suddenly she felt a jerk of magic pull her away from the mirror. She blinked and gasped out loud from the shock and turned towards the direction the magic pull was pulling her towards. She felt anger being pulled away from the mirror and for some odd reason, she could feel the anger from the mirror as well. Her glare lessened seeing some sort of fancy blue box with gems decorating it.

Vinyl looked at the mirror feeling it’s magical tentacles try to grab her mind trying to get her to come closer to it. Vinyl blinked again and turned to the box feeling her Guardian’s magic trying to get her to go to the box. After a moment of fighting Vinyl made up her mind.

“It can wait,” Vinyl said out loud as she walked away from the mirror unaware that the mirror was angry for Vinyl leaving its presence. She approached the box noticing that it was sitting in a clean space by the corner. Sweetie Belle snuck into the room watching Vinyl walk to the box. Suddenly the door slammed shut causing the young unicorn to squeak loudly turning behind her. Vinyl gasped pulling out her pistol pointing at the door then gasped seeing Sweetie Belle smiling sheepishly at her.

“Uh Hi Vinyl.” She said with worry seeing Vinyl’s frown.

"Sweetie Belle!? What the hell are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay on the ship." Sweetie Belle gulped with worry.

"But you can’t go alone."

"I made it very clear that I can't have any pony with me." Vinyl said sternly sticking her pistol back in her pants, she turned noticing the younger unicorn was on the verge of tears. Vinyl sighed remembering that Sweetie Belle was the most sensitive of the three fillies and knew she couldn’t bear to see the young filly cry. She walked over to her then knelt down to Sweetie Belle’s eye level. "Why did you follow me?" She asked gently.

Sweetie Belle blushed. "It's my sister Rarity."

"Rarity?" Vinyl asked confused, remembering a little bit about the name.

"Yeah... Everypony's been talking about her a lot and well… Rarity and I, we might not have gotten along with Apple Bloom and Applejack but," Sweetie Belle sniffed as tears formed in her eyes. "You came and we were blasted off with you from Fillydelphia and I actually thought I could get away from her.” Sweetie Belle said shamefully. “I haven’t seen Rarity in so long and," Vinyl quickly wrapped her arms around her holding her close feeling Sweetie Belle hugging her back crying on her shoulder.

"For a while I've been having dreams that Rarity’s in trouble and I just have this feeling that she's here, Vinyl."

Vinyl sighed patting her back. "Look, maybe there is a clue about her but-"

"Please, let me help you, Vinyl, please?" Sweetie Belle begged.

"No,"

"Pwease!" Sweetie Belle did the puppy pout with the tears. Vinyl groaned rolling her eyes but made a small smile.

"Fine you're her already and we can't turn back now. Just don’t touch anything, got it?" Vinyl ordered.

Sweetie Belle cheered clapping her hands. "Yay! Thank you, Vinyl."

Vinyl shook her head as she stood back up and turned back to the box. Sweetie Belle walked over to the pedestal and looked at the bejeweled box.

"What's that?" She asked her voice squeaked a touch.

Vinyl smiled with a shrug touching her guardian feeling it pulse. "Not sure, but for some reason my guardian is telling me to get to this box." Vinyl gulped, pulling out her knife and she stuck the blade through the seam between the lid and the box and started jiggling the latch from the inside. She popped the lid open with a grin, success! Sweetie Belle stood on her tip toes to get a peek inside the box. What she saw made her blink with bewilderment.

"Old Necklaces?" She asked with confusion looking to Vinyl to see her in shock. What Vinyl saw in the box were six metal and jeweled medallions. Two of them were gold, the other two were silver, and the last two were bronze medallions. Each of these six medallions have six large, different colored and shaped crystals. Vinyl gulped feeling the power radiating off the large crystal medallions. Vinyl reached inside and grabbed a silver chain and pulled it up to reveal the silver medallion with a dull red thunderbolt shaped crystal.

Vinyl blinked feeling a familiar power itching her fingers as she took ahold of the medallion and rubbed her thumb over the shiny surface of the crystal. She blinked seeing a small red light trying to form inside the crystal. She squinted then she suddenly gasped feeling her mind being dragged into the medallion. Sweetie Belle blinked looking up at Vinyl to realize she had this look of shock on her face just staring blankly at the crystal. She reached up to Vinyl’s vest and tugged on it a couple of times.

“Vinyl? What’s wrong?” She asked worriedly.

Vinyl kept staring into the crystal actually seeing something, some sort of vision through the eyes of another pony. Vinyl can feel herself running, flying, fighting, and almost every emotion imaginable. What made her even more astounded was that, when she saw the pony look at herself in a mirror, Vinyl got the connection. These were the memories of Rainbow Dash! Vinyl gasped again when the magic released her letting her breathe for a few seconds. After calming down she stared at the medallion in her hands.

"No way," She said out loud dropping the medallion back in the box and grabbed a second medallion at random. She grabbed a bronze medallion with a blue shaped crystal of a balloon. Once Vinyl touched the crystal on the medallion the magic took her through the memories of the pink pony called Pinkie Pie. Vinyl blinked hard, shaking her head at the weird magic from the blue balloon medallion.

"What is it?" Sweetie Belle asked as Vinyl grabbed a gold medallion with a faded purple diamond shaped crystal. Just like with the other two medallions, Vinyl watched the memories of white unicorn called Rarity.

When the magic released her, Vinyl groaned dropping the medallion into the box, to grab hold of the stone pedestal to keep from falling over trying hard to keep from losing her dinner. The magic was intense, the most magic she felt through her body ever. Not to mention the dead magic feeling was harsh on her stomach.

"What's wrong?" Sweetie Belle asked tugging on Vinyl's vest. Vinyl took in deep breathes to try and clear her head as she waited for her dizzy spell to pass. Once the spell left her, she blinked looking into the box then turned to Sweetie Belle with a shocked expression.

"Sweetie Belle, I think we just found the Elements of Harmony!" She whispered smiling. "We found them!" She cheered as Sweetie Belle gasped jumping up and down cheering, too.

"Good for you." A voice said scaring the two unicorns. Vinyl and Sweetie Belle gasped, turning to the doorway to see Trixie standing there smiling at them. Guard ponies ran into the room pointing their swords, pistols, or magical hands at them. Vinyl looked around them to realize the odds were against her. She only had one pistol, a knife, and very limited magic. And not to mention Sweetie Belle was here too. She knew she was beat. Vinyl sighed loudly then raised her hands up in surrender. Sweetie Belle gulped raising her hands too.

Trixie chuckled. "Grab them, check for weapons." She ordered. Two unicorns ran over pushing Vinyl into the wall, hard.

"Hey, watch it!" Vinyl yelled out. One of the guards gave her a hard punch into her ribs to shut her up.

"Leave her alone!" Sweetie Belle screamed out kicking one of the unicorn guards. A Pegasus guard grabbed Sweetie Belle by her shirt holding her up in the air. "Let us go!" The younger unicorn cried out swinging around trying to hit the Pegasus behind her causing several guards to laugh at her.

Trixie chucked walking past Vinyl and Sweetie Belle to the box and shut the lid on the box. She turned to Vinyl as the two guards pull out her out knife, pistol, and lock pick kit. When Vinyl struggled in their grasp, a unicorn grabbed Vinyl’s arm and twisted it behind her back causing her to growl in pain.

Trixie smiled walking over to Vinyl and took her chin. "Never thought I would meet you in person, Vinyl Scratch. What an honor indeed." She joked laughing.

Vinyl glared at her. "Horn my ass, bitch!" She snarled. Trixie’s smile faded to a horrible snarl. As if on silent command Vinyl felt boots kick her under her legs causing her to fall onto her knees before the unicorn captain. Vinyl felt Trixie grab her hair and pull back, Vinyl squeezed her eyes shut biting into her cheek to keep from giving them the satisfaction of hearing her cry. She opened her eyes to glare coldly at Trixie as the unicorn captain glared back.

“You’re lucky that his highness wants you and your precious crew alive.” Vinyl blinked once and stared at her with shock. They knew! Trixie grinned with a chuckle seeing Vinyl’s shocked expression. She turned to the guards behind Vinyl and then turned to Sweetie Belle seeing the young filly glare at her. "Take these two to the arena, let his highness choose a fitting end for them."

"Yes, ma'am." The guards said before grabbing Vinyl’s arms or vest and pull her up to her feet then push her out of the room. The pegasus guard followed them holding Sweetie Belle by her shirt. Trixie smiled turning to the magical box and patted the lid lightly. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure things go smoothly.” She said chuckling evilly as she left the auditorium, shutting the door behind her.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Applejack slammed her back against a pillar, panting hard from her sprint. She pulled off her hat and began fanning herself getting scared. "Damn girl,” She whispered to herself shaking her head. “You haven’t ran for this long in years."

"Where’d that bitch go?" Applejack stiffened taking a peek past the corner to see the guards looking for her. She pulled her head back then looked around her to find a place to escape. Then she noticed a set of doors across the hall from her position. Who knew where those doors lead? But right now, those doors might lead to her freedom or to her capture.

"Great Luna above." She whispered looking past the corner, again to see nopony looking to her direction, yet. She pulled her hat firmly on her head then pushed off the wall and began her sprint to the doors.

"Hey there she is!" One of the guards scream out, causing all the guards to sprint after her. Applejack slammed her shoulder into the doors banging them open with the guards closing in on her. Her chest began burning from the lack of oxygen in her lungs as she kept pushing herself to the highest possible limit her old body could take.

"Come on AJ! Come on AJ!" She huffed running to another set of doors and slam her shoulder into the doors only to let out a cry of pain. The doors didn’t budge! She shoved the doors again to finally realize the doors were locked. She turned behind her and yelped as the guards swarmed her grabbing her. She was pulled away from the doors and was shoved into a pegasus guard who held her arms. He turned her around to face another pegasus guard as he slammed his fist into her stomach then made another punch into her face. The guard the shoved Applejack into the wall.

Applejack landed on her knees spitting out the blood from her mouth before being whacked with a baton. She groaned looking up with terror.

"Calling our mothers earth buckers, huh?! How’d you like this!" One of the guards scream out kicking her in the gut and ribs. Applejack fell on the ground coughing before feeling the heavy baton hit her head and everything went black.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Back on the Fancy Flute, Octavia was laying in her hammock watching Spike and Derpy play a card game on the floor. Octavia sighed softly through her nose looking up towards the hatch, anxiously. She held on to her Guardian feeling it pulse. After a while of waiting, she got out of her hammock and began her march to the stairs.

Derpy looked up from her cards to see the princess leaving the safety of the room. "Octavia, where are you going?" Derpy asked worriedly.

Octavia stopped by the foot of the stairs turning to Derpy to notice Spike was looking at her with scrutiny. "Oh, I'm just a little hungry. I'm going to go get some apples. Do you guys want any?"

Spike thought for a moment then shrug with a nod. "Sure, thanks." He said with a small smile.

Derpy nodded beaming. "Yeah!"

Octavia nodded. "Alright, be back in a jiffy." Octavia quickly ran up the stairs to the upper deck and looked around the hanger to see no pony watching. She treaded to the rail to look at the frigate docked beside them and rubbed her chin trying to remember any of her Uncle’s ships. The name on the side didn't ring a bell to her. Perhaps it was a guard ship and nothing more.

Octavia began her quick jog to the third hatch instead of going to the mess. She looked around her to make sure no pony was around before making the silent descend down the stairs. She walked silently in the red lit walkways that lead to the engine and storage rooms. She stopped near the engine room door hearing noises inside and talking. She recognized the voices of Scootaloo and Apple Bloom inside the room.

"Where’s Sweetie Belle anyway?" Scootaloo asked. “I’m getting very worried.”

"Don’t know.” Apple Bloom said, her voice muffled from somewhere in the room. “But she sure was acting strange." Apple Bloom mentioned worriedly.

"Yeah, I noticed that too." Scootaloo replied.

"Scootaloo, is there something between the two of you I should know about?" Apple Bloom asked suddenly with an annoyed one in her voice. Octavia blinked pressing her back against the wall and inched closer to the doorway to see if she could listen for more. What did Apple Bloom mean by that?

Scootaloo stopped her tinkering. “What do you mean?”

“What do you mean, what do I mean? Apple Bloom snapped angrily. “The two of you have been off together more than usual.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Scootaloo asked in confusion.

“I feel like I’m the third wheel.” Apple Bloom complained. “I mean what’s going on?”

Octavia blinked thinking for a few seconds. Are the Crusaders in another argument? By the sound of it, it seems that Sweetie Belle might have ran off to be alone while the other two were butting heads. She sighed and started to sneak past door as the two friends continued their argument.

She reached the staircase that would lead her to the lifeboat room. Once at the bottom she smiled and closed the door behind her. She went straight to the gun cabinet and opened it. Octavia moved the box that covered Vinyl’s hidey hole in the back of the cabinet. She grinned reaching her hand inside and pulled out some knives and extra laser pointers, and some laser charges.

Somehow Vinyl used the hidey hole as some sort of secret stash for laser pointers, some diamonds, and other jewels. She placed the box back in place and close the cabinet doors. She then walked to a barrel by the cabinet and reached inside to pull out a potato sack filled with items. She reached inside to pull out a pistol; she stuck the pistol into the back of her pants like how Vinyl did it then stuck three chargers into her pants pockets.

Once she was prepared she reached into the barrel and pull out one of the old machetes that was taken onto the ship from Everfree. She sighed knowing that the old blades wouldn't be an effective clean-kill weapon, but it was better than nothing. She found a leather belt and a thin line of rope and tied a loop for her machete to hang from the belt on her waist. She placed her hand on the pistol, chargers, and then the machete in a mental check list before she left.

"Alright," She whispered walking to the controls and pressed a few buttons then pulled the lever. She heard the loud whine of the Bombay doors opening. She smiled seeing the white metal door under the ship.

Octavia knew she wouldn’t be able to go with others on their missions, so what better way to sneak off the ship to go do her own missions? She wouldn't let this opportunity slip by. Blueblood will pay in his involvement in her parents’ deaths and for many others he murdered for the bits in his pocket. Once he is gone, she'll feel better knowing her parents’ deaths have been avenged. And also, the Guardians have been talking to her since they entered the prison. They keep saying that the Element of Generosity was here in the prison and she could feel something else. A dead power inside the prison, a deadness that she had already felt when her Guardian went dead on the Crystal Planet. Right now, she had to find out where Blueblood was hiding and kill him, but first she has to get away from the Fancy Flute before any pony discovers her disappearance.

With the Bombay doors opened revealing the twenty foot drop to the metal hanger doors. Octavia swallowed with worry as she sat down on the edge. She turned onto her knees, grabbed the edge, and slowly lowered out of the ship. She gulped looking up at her hands dripping to the ledge then down at the floor. She closed her eyes then released the ledge. She squeaked as she fell then landed hard on her feet feeling the impact on the balls of her feet. She groaned harshly keeping her mouth shut as she fell to her knees then on her tail, pulling off her boots to rub her feet. That hurt!

Once the pain faded away, Octavia pulled back on her boots, then stood up in a crouch looking around from under the Fancy Flute to make sure no guards were around. Once she knew the coast was clear, she ran to the nearest hall and made a break for it.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Just as Octavia left the hanger, a group of Pegasi guards in the upper level snuck out of the halls with upgraded laser rifles and pistols looking over the rails to see the frigate and the tiny sloop. Their leader was a Pegasus mare, she reached up to her ear piece pressing a button.

"Captain," She said in a whisper.

"Go ahead," the stallion on the other end answered.

"We have an unauthorized ship in the hanger, sir. It looks like a sloop of war, an old one from the old Discordian wars. It looks like crap. It's a wonder it can still fly at all." She said smirking. Several other pegasi smirked or chuckled silently from the observation.

"Any visual of the crew on the vessel?" Their captain asked.

The mare hummed a moment. "Maybe, in the vessel we don’t have... Wait a second, we have a visual. A unicorn."

"What does this unicorn look like?" The captain asked.

The mare pulled out a skinny spyglass from her satchel and looked through it to see Twilight Sparkle as she looked around the hanger for hostiles.

"It's a mare, sir. She looks like one of ponies we’ve been after."

There was a pause on the other line then the captain sighed. "Take the ship and arrest all you see on that boat. From the fuzzy camera feed, I can identify the mare you can see. That there is Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle is charged with Desertion of the Equestrian army and traitor to her majesty the Queen. Capture her alive."

"Copy." The Pegasus mare said, clicking off the ear piece and pointed to her group then her finger at the ship. "Arrest them all. Put magic inhibitor bands on the unicorn. She’s a deserter and traitor." She said smirking.

Many of her pegasi nod their heads smiling.

"Whose turn is it to torture traitors?" A stallion asked giggling madly.

"It's Captain Lulamoon's call." The mare said then nodded waving her hand.

"Go! Go!" She hollered out as she and the pegasi swoop down. “Attack, attack!” She ordered.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Twilight gasped hearing the commanding calls and looked up seeing the pegasi diving to the ship. She ran to the helm to the speaker tube just as the pegasi shot past the main mast.

"Beat to quarters! Beat to Quarters!” Twilight cried through the tube as one of the pegasi land on the roof of the guest house. Twilight gasped looking up at her.

"Surrender!" The Pegasus ordered.

"Fat chance!" Twilight taunted back leaping over the rail to the deck and began to run but was stopped by many more pegasi flanking her from the air and on the deck. Twilight looked around, her holding out her hands and calling forth her magic, ready to fight back. That is until unicorns started popping up out of nowhere from teleportation spells. Some looked winded from the spell while other smirk holding their pistols and rifles at her.

Twilight growled preparing a spell as her eyes began to glow and her arms began to be encased with purplish pink glass armor. A stallion ran over and smashed his rifle butt into the back of Twilight’s head causing her to lose her concentration and making her fall to her hands and knees. She blinked looking at her arms to see her magical armor began to crumble away at the loss of concentration. She tried to get back up to run but the stallion stomped his boot hard into her back to force her to lay flat on the deck. She gasped feeling him press his knee to her back as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them back behind her back.

Twilight struggled against his grip as a mare walked over chuckling. "Twilight Sparkle you are under arrest for desertion of the Equestrian army and treachery to the kingdom of Equestria." The mare said smiling.

Twilight growled struggling under the stallion’s weight. "Let me go now, or I swear it by the gods of old, I’ll burn you all alive!" She screamed. The stallion grabbed a hand full of her hair pulling back causing her to scream out.

"You don’t scare us!" The pegasus mare spat then turned with a growing grin. A unicorn walked up with special cuffs with runes glowing in a blue light. The stallion lift up Twilight onto her knees as the unicorn stepped closer to her.

"You should be scared of us, deserter." The unicorn spat as he slapped the bands on Twilight's wrists and one smaller one around her horn. Twilight gasped in pain feeling her magic compress and drain. The runes glowed a fierce blue. Twilight’s eyes glowed as she starts screaming and thrashing trying to get the arm bands off her wrists, but they wouldn’t slip free, they seem to tighten and clasp tightly around wrists as the bands and ring continue to suck her magic away.

The stallion took a few steps back, laughing at the sight. "The galaxy’s most powerful unicorn is now reduced to a sniveling filly." He laughed pointing at her. Twilight continued to thrash and scream, until finally her eyes stopped glowing and she went still then into unconsciousness.

"Everypony, search the ship!" The pegasus mare ordered. “Arrest everypony and subdue any that resist." She turned to see a pegasus mare giggle with glee holding on to her heavy leaded baton. "Go." She ordered watching the ponies all ran into the hatches, into the guest house, and below decks.

Spike and Derpy both gasped in surprise seeing three unicorn guards run down the steps and started grabbing them.

"Hey let us, go!" Derpy screamed out fighting back only to get punched in the face. Spike was grabbed by a unicorn and the two captives were forced up on deck. When the two reached the deck, Spike gasped to see Scootaloo and Apple Bloom being tied up. Scootaloo was being beaten for something since Apple Bloom was unconscious on the ground bleeding from fighting wounds.

"Is that all of them?" The mare commander asked.

A pegasus walked over and shrugged. "The others haven’t returned from below decks."

"Commander!" A voice cried. Everypony turned to see a beaten unicorn returning from below decks holding her arm. "There's a crazy pegasus down there and she's killing every pony we got!"

"Commander!" Another voice called and pointed down out form the railing. The commander ran over and looked to where the unicorn was point and gasped to see four mares running into a hall into the prison. They were more on the boat and they escaped?! How is that even possible?

She growled slamming her fists on the railing turning to her soldiers. "Seven of you, go get them and arrest them!" She ordered.

Seven pegasi saluted and took to the air following the runaways. The commander sighed then turned to see Scootaloo dropping to the ground, groaning holding her stomach.

"Take them to sector fifty. They’ll be locked up until Captain Lulamoon or his highness says otherwise.”

"And the unicorn traitor?" One of the unicorns asked.

The commander smirked. "Take her to the sector sixteen. Send a message to Captain Lulamoon so she can take this traitor in for... questioning." She said smirking. Two unicorns grabbed Twilight under her arms holding her up. With their combined magic they all transported away in a flash of yellow and blue light.

The commander chuckled, grabbing Scootaloo's shirt lifting her up to her knees and started dragging her away. The others in the crew were grabbed and dragged or carried off the ship to the prison itself.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Fluttershy panted looking out from her hiding spot with her bloodied knife, watching her friends being carried away off the Fancy Flute. She sighed turning to her other escapees Blossomforth, Raindrops, and Princess Luna. Luna was in awe looking at the ceiling like a filly in an amusement part. Blossomforth was dressed in her comfortable clothes of shirt and pants and boots. Raindrops had her dirty uniform unbuttoned still shocked and keeping her hand on Luna’s shoulder.

Fluttershy looked to them with worry. "What can we do?" She asked in a whisper. "Our friends, they're hurt."

Blossom nodded biting the inside of her cheek, feeling sick to her stomach of leaving Twilight on the ship like that. "No doubt they’ve arrested everypony on the ship, us included if you hadn't got us out of there."

Fluttershy nodded shuddering, placing her knife on the ground.

"Are you alright?" Raindrops asked with worry. Fluttery nodded wincing holding her side under her arm.

"Shit," Blossom cursed crawling over to her. She lifted up Fluttershy’s arm too fast causing her to yelp out silently.

"Blossom?" Raindrops asked. Luna looked back at her friends with worry.

"Fluttershy’s been scrapped by a laser. Damn it."

Fluttershy nodded slowly. "Yes, I know." She whispered pressing her hand over the wound. "I don’t feel anything horrible. I don’t think it’s that bad."

Luna gulped. "What now?"

"Wait a second," Fluttershy asked stiffening.

"What?" They asked.

"Where's Octavia?"

Blossom shook her head. Raindrops shrugged. Luna copied Raindrops’ action confused and worried. Fluttershy gulped remembering how the Bombay doors were open when they were trying to hide.

"She left." Fluttershy whispered with fear.

"Left?" Luna asked. "Left when?"

"The Bombay doors were open." Fluttershy said.

"Right," Raindrops said nodding. "They can't possibly have been open when we came in."

"Octavia did it? Why?" Blossom asked.

Fluttershy thought for a moment then smiled sadly. "She is very determined.” She contemplated. “And she won't let her family take this fight without her." She said turning to them.

"Wait what?" Raindrops asked.

"Raindrops," Blossom said smiling a touch. "Remember when Twilight told us that Octavia had disobeyed orders just to save Vinyl? She did it again."

Fluttershy nodded. "Yes, I remember when Daring told me about Vinyl's injuries. Stabbed in the abdomen to protect the princess she loved. No doubt, Octavia went off to help Vinyl or..." Fluttershy paused turning to Blossomforth seeing the pegasus guard’s eyebrows shot up. "She’s after Blueblood."

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Vinyl and Sweetie Belle were sent through the tall hallways lined with empty prison cells. Some were filled with a single pony or a dead one. The further they got into the center of the prison Vinyl started to see the cells now starting to be filled with sickly ponies. Ponies she knew all too well, slaves. Earth ponies or hybrids. Young and old. Stick thin or medium built. All for the love of the games.

Sweetie Belle whimpered seeing the ponies watch her. Some of the caged stallions licked their lips ready for a run for the filly. Vinyl recognized that look and spat at them causing some of them to jump back with fear.

"Keep your eyes off her, dumbasses!" She screamed out.

"Shut up!" The guard screamed back smashing his fist into her head. Vinyl stumbled falling on her knees hearing the slaves holler or cry like wild animals seeing her fall.

"Vinyl!" Sweetie Belle called out trying to run over to help her captain, but the guard instead grabbed her and pulled her back as they continued walking down the hall.

"Get up, hybrid." The guard yelled out gabbing Vinyl’s hair and her vest pulling her up to her feet again.

They continue walking towards a large doorway to a giant aerodrome like room. Vinyl went stiff staring at the large walls of a large coliseum like structure.

"Oh no," Vinyl whispered, her blood ran cold seeing the structure. She flinched feeling the guard grab her face leaning into her ear.

"Oh yes, we know who you are. Welcome back," He smirked pushing her forward. "Get moving!" They continue walking to the large wire mesh door.

"Open the gate!" Trixie boomed walking forward from behind them. Vinyl and Sweetie Belle watched as the gates open up and big beefy Pegasi guards stand by with shock pistols that were used to control slaves.

They smiled and growled at the mare and filly as they were pushed into the sand filled coliseum. Not as big as the one in Fillydelphia or Manehattan but still a good size. Standing the middle of the field was Blueblood and the Flim flam brothers. Vinyl gasped, stopping. She was shoved forward falling to her knees again. Sweetie Belle was pushed hard to where she fell on her face in the sand spitting out the sand from her mouth.

"Well, well, well," Flim chuckled walking forward. "Brother of mine, look at this." He called out chuckling again.

Flam was equally surprised. "Why if it isn’t our favorite slave fighter."

"Sure enough, brother. Miss Vinyl Scratch, the wondrous Champion on the Pits! It's been quite the while hasn't it, brother?"

"Yes it has, brother."

Vinyl shook her head glaring at the brothers. "Flim, Flam, surprised you’re not in Tartarus yet."

Flim chuckled fixing his cuffs. "Oh don't you worry Vinyl."

"Tartarus is just finishing up it's suite for us." Flam continued.

"But I wouldn't say the same for you, Vinyl."

Vinyl snarled at the two brothers.

Flim laughed seeing Vinyl snarl at him and his brother. "Look at that brother!”

"Oh yes, the old Snarl of the Scratch. What good times that was, wasn't it brother?"

"Yes, and what good times it was. Perhaps we can get that monstrous side of her to come out again.

The two brothers were nodding to each other enjoying the idea.

"Wait," Everypony turned to Trixie as she walked up. "Why allow her to fight and kill all of your stock. The last I heard about this slave is that she was a blood thirsty killer and a crowd pleaser in your Manhattan coliseum." She said smirking seeing Vinyl turn away glaring. Sweetie Belle watched Vinyl with worry.

"So what do you suggest, Captain?" Flim asked with a flinch.

Trixie smirked. "Well this pony has a soft spot with the Princess. Maybe we should treat that heart of hers."

“And how do you suggest we do that? Without doing it now with our slaves and bruisers?" Flam asked glaring. Trixie smirked holding up her hand indicating the prison around her.

"We're in a prison, boys. And one of the top prisons where execution is life." Trixie said turning to Vinyl to see her glaring at her. "Guards!" She called out. Three unicorns walked up smiling. “Take them to sector twenty-five." Vinyl spits into her face causing Trixie to scream out, backing away.

"Bitch!" Vinyl snarled before begin pushed face first into the sand by Trixie’s magic. She tried to lift herself up but Trixie knelt down grabbing Vinyl’s head and pushed her into the sand.

"You’ll regret calling me that, hybrid. You’ll wish you would have been dead long ago." After a few more seconds, Trixie lifted Vinyl’s head up out of the sand. Vinyl coughed and sputtered out the sand from her mouth. Two of the guards grab Vinyl, pulling her up on her feet and drag her out of the ring. Sweetie Bell was pushed forward by the last guard heading out of the ring.

As the guards with Trixie behind them transported them out another group of guards were walking past with two chained unicorns. Vinyl kept her head down as they started walking past. But Sweetie Belle looked up and gasped recognizing that one of the unicorns was a mare. A mare with graying purple hair.

"Rarity?!" She cried out trying to get away from the guard holding her shirt. Vinyl looked up hearing the cry. So did the other unicorn. The mare looked terrible, she was definitely Rainbow’s age, her mane looked messy and grayish purple or that could be the dirt and muck. The mare gasped seeing the filly.

"Sweetie? Sweetie Belle!" She screamed out frantically, trying to pull away from the guards feeling them grabbing her arms to keep her from running away. "You’re alright! You're alive!"

Sweetie Belle tried to run to her sister but the guard scooped her up and threw her onto his shoulder walking ahead as the filly screamed and thrashed around.

"Rarity!" She cried, fighting the stallion. Vinyl then started fighting back trying to get free. But the guards kept a solid hold on her as she struggled.

"Let them go now!" Vinyl and the older stallion screamed out at the same time. Vinyl blinked stopping her struggle and turned seeing the older unicorn next to her. Looking him up and down, she could see that he has dark blue hair, white fur, and bright red eyes. The two unicorns stared at each other with shocked realization.

"You" Vinyl whispered.

"Gracie?" The elder unicorn whispered equally shocked.

Trixie laughed walking over. "Well, well, well, looks like we have a family reunion." Flim and Flam were laughing walking up behind her.

"Look at this Flim! Do you see what I see?"

"Yes, I can brother and I'm seeing double."

The brothers laughed as Flim walked over, nodding to the guards. The two unicorns nodded and held Vinyl fast causing her to scream out in pain from the pressure in her arms.

"Look at this, Flam. That must be little Vinyl's daddy we have heard so much about." Flim said laughing.

Flam nodded walking over to Scratch. "You should be so proud of her, sir. She’s one of the best fighters in our slave arena." Scratch blinked in shock then turned to see Vinyl struggling in the guards’ grasp.

"Let them go now!" Scratch said seriously glaring with a snarl that matched very closely to Vinyl's. Flim and Flam looked at one another then started laughing.

Flam looked to Trixie with a grin. "Trixie, if you don’t mind, let’s see if the daughter got her moves from her father."

Trixie thought for a moment then smiled cruelly at the older stallion. Vinyl went stiff, her glare fell to a look of shock. This stallion does look like her father all the way down to his red eyes. His voice was the same, his dark blue hair was turning gray at the roots. But the idea that this stallion, even if he truly was, her dad she didn’t want him to go through the hell she went through for many years of her young teenage life.

"No, let them go! Don’t'-" She was punched hard in the stomach and left to drop to her hand and knees, coughing.

"Take them away." Trixie ordered smiling. "Flim, Flam go ahead and kill these two unicorns." The brothers laughed and started back to the coliseum with Scratch and Rarity being pushed towards it.

"Sweetie Belle!" Rarity screamed out trying to fight back. Sweetie Belle was screaming loudly her feet smacking the guards’ chest as she thrashed trying to escape.

Trixie smirked following the other guards, grinning as her fingers tingled with dark magic.

Rarity continued to scream out, fighting the guards as they entered the sand filled ring. Scratch remained silent and in shock. That was his Little Gracie? His little girl? That grown mare with the same eyes, mane, and face... it was her, all her. So what Blueblood said was true... his daughter was alive.

Rarity was now sobbing as she was pushed to her knees in the center of the ring. Scratch feebly followed kneeling next to her still in shell shock. Blueblood stood at the dais above them smiling down at them.

"Welcome traitors to your doom. Flim and Flam here, has been giving me many good ideas and this one just takes the cake, as the hybrids say it." He chuckled taking a draw from his cigar. Rarity sniffled glaring at him.

"You evil monsters! If anything happens to my sister, I'll kill you all!" The three stallions all laughed at her cry. Scratch growled a touch clenching his hands form behind his back. He pulled at the chains that kept his wrists bound and powerless.

"Not to worry," Flim announced giggling. "This will be over soon. But in spirit of our games, you will be given better bracelets."

Flam snapped his fingers as the slave guards leaped out of the bleachers that were already filling with guards and soldiers from the prison cheering for blood. They ran up grabbing Rarity and Scratch pulling off their cuffs and replacing them with cuffs with longer, lighter chains for extra movement. A unicorn placed new magic suppressor cuffs on them both. The two unicorns wince at the pain in their wrists and heads. The guard ran off leaving behind crude ineffective weapons on the ground climbing back to the bleachers behind the chain link fences.

The coliseum doors opened suddenly. Blueblood looked up and smiled seeing some guards with a prisoner between them.

"Forgive us, your highness, but we caught this scum running in the prison. We brought her here for execution."

Blueblood nodded eagerly. "Yes, bring that creature in. Who is this scum?"

One of the pegasi pushed the earth pony to the ground. Rarity let out a gasped yell as Scratch stared in shock recognizing the earth pony they pushed into the coliseum.

"Applejack?!" Rarity cried out running to her. The guards laughed spitting at the hurt earth pony mare as she groaned curling her hands into fists. One of the guards threw her hat to the ground, stepped down on her hat, and then kicked the old fabric away. They left the ring closing the doors behind them. Rarity slid to a stop on her knees in the sand, feeling tears threating to cascade down her cheeks again. She gingerly placed her hand on Applejack’s cheek then patted it lightly.

"Applejack? Is that really you? It has to be you." She whispered shaking with emotion of actually seeing one of her old friends alive and in the flesh before her.

Scratch walked over and nodded clearing his throat. "That’s her, that’s the mare from the pirate ship working under Nightmare Moon." He said sadly. Rarity grabbed Applejack’s arm and sleeve and pulled her closer to her having her lay in her lap. Rarity stared at her old friend’s face seeing it bloodied and bruised. She could see the sighs of age on her face even the telltale freckles on her cheeks. Applejack had scares on her face even a fresh dark bruise over her right eye. Rarity gulped back bile a she stroked the mare’s brow then her dirty hair.

Applejack groaned then opened her left eye seeing Rarity's fuzzy face.

"I'm dead aren’t I?" She croaked weakly, coughing. Rarity shook her head stroking Applejack’s face tenderly over her bruised cheek.

"No dear, you're not." Rarity whispered smiling softly at her as Applejack closed her eye falling back into unconsciousness.

"Not yet." Scratch hollered out standing by Rarity and Applejack holding up his fists ready to fight. Rarity turned hugging Applejack to her protectively as the gates under the dais opened to show drugged stallions all drooling and naked. Rarity gasped hugging Applejack tighter. Scratch stood in front of the mares to protect them.

"What the hell is this?!" He cried out with fear. Blueblood turned to the brothers. Flam walked up to the rail and laughed.

"We promised you to show what Miss Vinyl Scratch had been through. It's her favorite fight, really. Get them boys!" He ordered as his brother laughed. The stallions start running toward the three ponies in animal cries and roars. Scratch turned to find a blunt sword nearby. He made the dash for the sword, grabbing it, then ran back in time to swipe at a stallion causing him to scream falling to the ground. Rarity gasped as Scratch took a swing at another.

Applejack suddenly opened her eye grabbing Rarity’s arms thrashing trying to get away, thinking she was grabbed by another guard.

"Applejack, darling it’s me!" Rarity screamed out as Applejack pushed her away staring at her now, fully awake for her daze.

Applejack rubbed her eyes shaking her head to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. "Rare... I thought you were dead." Applejack whispered in shock before the downed stallion grabbed Applejack from behind and bites down in her shoulder. She let out a shocked cry trying to get the stallion off of her. Scratch turned but was swarmed by another stallion before he could help. Rarity stood up watching in horror and fear seeing the stallion now has a choke hold on Applejack’s neck shocking her with her blood running down his chin. Rarity turned and noticed one of the weapons was a spear, she made a dash for the weapon picking it up and ran to aid her firmed. She stuck the blunt spear into the stallion’s back causing it to scream in agony.

Applejack looked down at the stallion’s bare arm and decided to play a trick in the fighting slave’s book. She grabbed his forearm and sink her teeth into it causing the stallion to scream again before a hard whack with the spear knocked the stallion off of Applejack. Applejack spat out the disgusting blood from her mouth as Rarity stabbed he slave with the spear until it was dead.

Rarity stood up, turning around, growling. "I will kill all of you for ruining my life!" She screamed out before swinging at another drugged stallion. Applejack stood up slowly wincing holding her side. She happened to look up and gasped seeing a slave running for Rarity’s back.

"Look alive, Rare!" She screamed out as Rarity swung the staff around smacking the stallion in the face with the blade. The fight continued as more slaves came running out from their cage under the dais with weapons and some wearing armor.

The fight for survival was just beginning.

Author's Note:

Here is Chapter 19! Edited by Xhoral1865, thanks buddy.

A bunch of stuff happen in this chapter and we have three more chapters to go and the next chapter is already with my editor now. :raritystarry:

So Vinyl found the Elements of Harmony, most members of the Fancy Flute has been captured, Octavia is off on another crazy mission, and Rarity is back! Was it worth the wait?:raritywink: More stuff coming up very soon.

If there are any mistakes I missed, please let me know. :twilightsmile: Thanks.