• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 4,171 Views, 194 Comments

Welcome to Equestria, dood. - Fusion Fool the 3rd



Prinnies have entered Equestria, now to serve thier favorite pony, dood.

  • ...
15
 194
 4,171

Bring a bucket for this one, dood.

We are all seriously confused here, dood. Protip for this chapter, dood. You may need a bucket for vomiting at bad character development.

We got a letter from Princess Celestia that her 3rd cousin (twice removed)’s nephew is coming over to learn ‘Friendship’ from Lady Sparkle, dood.

Twilight didn’t know that Celestia had a cousin, dood. But apparently he is some sort of power house from the distant islands. But I was sure that ‘Prince Dark Nebula’ was an okay pony, shame his name sounds like an overused OC with no character, dood.

So as we got things ready, we heard an explosion coming from outside. Being the badass I hope she can be, Twilight was the first outside, dood. With me, the last two remaining prinnies, and Spike following behind, dood.

The smoke cleared and a pony emerged from the crater he made in town. He was a rather large alicorn, about Luna’s size; His coat was black and his mane was a very dark red and had a floaty feel to it. I took one look at the guy and thought ‘emo’, dood.

“Are you Twilight Sparkle?” He asked, which makes me assume he is the ‘Prince’ we were waiting for, dood.

Lady Sparkle likes to meet new ponies, so meeting an Alicorn was a plus for her. “Yes, I take it you must be Dark Nebula, please…” He disregarded her and walked into the library. “Come this way," she finished, dood.

Twilight’s friends were here quickly to see the commotion. “What in hey was that, that pony just blew a hole in town, he coulda hurt somepony!” Applejack yelled, running past everypony to confront the Prince, dood.

“Why should I care, it’s not my town” Was all he said. This caused him to piss Applejack off a bit more.

“Who do you think you are, mister?” Applejack continued to yell, only to be pushed back away from the Cloud Strife-knockoff by Pinkie, dood.

“You are here to learn how to be friends with others, and that wasn’t very friendly, Black Nebula,” Twilight said, the prince shrugged it off, like the emo bitch that he was, dood.

“This isn’t my land; it’s none of my concern,” he muttered, I was starting to get angry and reached into my fannypack for my trusty Shotgun (it’s a Jakobs by the way) only for Pinkie to push it back in, dood.

“You are a guest here, and your mother, and her cousin both expect you to act like guest in another pony’s country,” Well said, Lady Sparkle…I mean Twilight said, dood.

“Yea, just because you’re an alicorn, doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want,” Rainbow Dash got all up in his grill to shout that shit, dood.

“I’m sure this fascinating stallion has quite the story to share for another time,” Rarity said, you can hear struggle to say the word ‘fascinating’, dood.

“It’s my life, you don’t need to know,” He spoke in a tone that sounded like he was butthurt in the past, dood.

“Well I hope you have lots of fun in Ponyville. Don’t forget to come by Sugarcube Corner later for your party, Mister Grumpy Alicorn,” Pinkie said before hopping out the door, dood.

The rest of Twilight's friends gave her a worried look, dood. “It’ll be fine; he just needs to be brought out of his shell,” She said, I took a look at him and thought that he was one of those hollow chocolate rabbits that you accidentally left outside during the winter, hard exterior with nothing inside, dood.

“If this pony gives you trouble, come let us know sugarcube,” Applejack said, walking out the door, with Fluttershy whimpering beside her. Rainbow Dash gave the Alicorn one last glare before flying back out, dood.

“Applejack is right, dear. I know you have the prinnies and Spikey but if you ever need help with this gentlecolt,” Rarity said, she visibly shuddered when she gave him one last look before leaving, dood.

Lady Sparkle turned to her guest who was rolling a pencil under his hoof, dood. “Okay, Black Nebula. Let’s begin!”


~dood~[/hr]

We have spent days, and the only thing he learned was how to greet other ponies before disregarding them, dood. I did how ever notice him checking out Lady Sparkle out a few times and I tried to pull out my Jakobs but was stopped EVERY TIME by Super Pal or Chocolate, “Give the guy a chance, dood. If we find him in Lady Sparkle’s bed, then we kill him,” Chocolate said, making me hope I can catch him before doing anything that involves Twilight’s bed, or Lady Sparkle herself, dood.

I kinda walk up to him, dood. Wanting to give him more character as I write this. “So, Dark Nebula, dood. How are ya?” I said.

“I’m fine, still trying to contemplate my death?” He asked, dood. I wasn’t making it out to be a big secret so…

“Only if you get any funny ideas, dood,” I answered, he leered towards me, dood.

“Listen, ‘dood’ I love Twilight with all my heart, and a little penguin will not stop me,” He whispered threateningly…that a word, dood?

“You’ve known her for 4 days, dood. And you spent most of that looking out the window, bored,” I said, I don’t think he heard me, because he was looking out the bloody window, dood.

“I have my reasons, twerp,” He snarled at me, dood. I try to look out the window as well to find he was staring at Applejack, now.

“Why are you looking at Applejack now, dood?” I asked; his jimmies are getting rustled so good, dood.

“I love Applejack with all my heart, and who are you to say that I can’t look at the ponies I love?” He nearly yelled at me, I turned to see that Twilight did a complete 180 back into the kitchen, dood.

I think he saw it too, because he ran after her, dood. I followed closely behind the guy cause every fight needs a ref, dood.

found Twilight and Super Pal making tea. “I’m sorry you had to hear that Twilight, but it’s true,” He walked up and hugged the purple unicorn from behind, I noticed a cringe from her. “I love you, Applejack, and Fluttershy with all my heart, I now realize why Celestia asked me to come here, to find you.” Remember that bucket I asked you to get? I think the time to use it is now.

“That’s nice of you to say, Dark Nebula, and I’m flattered that you find me attractive, but I’m…” DATE RAPE! He kissed Twilight hard, but I wanna say, THANK YOU FOR MAGIC, DOOD! Because she teleported out of his grasp coughing.

He looked at what he had done and ran out the door, dood. “So Lady Sparkle, dood. On a scale of one to ten…” Super Pal inquired, dood.

"Forget the scale; we need to find him to before he does something that could hurt him, or AJ and Fluttershy,” She cried, she ran out the door with me and Super Pal trying to keep up, dood.

After some running, we found him staring down Big Mac at the farm, the big guy was standing his ground like a champ though, dood.

“I wish to see Applejack, stand aside,” He ordered.

“Nope,” Big Mac said, the Prince seemed to get all angry because he used his magic to throw Big Mac out of his way, and Twilight caught him and set him down, dood. “Thanks Miss Twilight.”

“Don’t worry about it, we got to get to Dark,” Twilight said, all of us, including Big Mac just in case I screwed up that meaning, went after him, dood.

We found him pinning Applejack to the ground, this got Big Mac all pissed, dood. He just shoulder checked the guy off. “Thanks Big Mac,” Applejack said getting off.

“For the love of Overlord Baal, dood. Are you alright?” Super Pal yelled, running over to hug Applejack’s leg. “He didn’t bad touch you, did he dood?”

“No, he just wanted me and him to run away back to his Kingdom and away from this ‘horrible’ town,” Applejack explained, we looked around to find that he was gone, dood.

“We need to get to Fluttershy, quickly!” Twilight ordered, I don’t know how else to say it, so we just booked it, dood.

We got to Fluttershy’s place, and found that Harry the Bear was knocked out, dood. We looked in to see a whimpering Fluttershy being cuddled by the Alicorn Abomination. “Sweet Celestia, how could I let Fluttershy rape into this, dood” I muttered under my breath but Big Mac tapped me on the back, dood.

“The room doesn’t smell like intercourse, little fella,” He said, Thank you Lord, it’s just an awkward cuddling, dood.

“Dark Nebula!” Twilight called out waking the Alicorn out of his nap. “How could you do this? You force me into a kiss, you pin Applejack to the ground, and now your scaring Fluttershy. What do you have to say for youself?”

“I love my mares, my existence is meaningless without them. I know that Celestia wishes for me to rule Equestria one day, and she wishes for me to choose my brides, and I have. You, Applejack, and Fluttershy will stand by my side when I become king,” He said, dood.

“This is already a bad fanfic, dood. But what you just said, makes no sense,” I said, walking up to him. He stopped cuddling Fluttershy by the way, dood.

“Twilight was teaching you how to be a good friend, and she is the best pony after all so I can see why you would want to tap that, dood.” I can feel the two earth ponies and the unicorn glaring into the back of my skull, dood. “You met Applejack twice since you got here, once because she was angry about the crater you made when you got here, and again when Twilight asked you to demonstrate your ‘friend-making’ skills in which you asked for an apple, gave Applejack the money, and walked away, acting as if Applejack was the most boring pony on the planet, dood.” I could feel Applejack wanting to beat me up behind me, dood. “But you met Fluttershy once and she didn’t even introduce herself, nor did she try to make herself known to you, dood. You found out her name from Twilight when she was giving you an example, by using her own friends, dood.”

“You don’t understand me, I am a prince!” He yelled, dood. He broke through the window and just flew off.

“Should we go check the other three to be sure that he doesn’t date rape them, dood?” Super Pal asked, dood.

“Applejack, Big Mac. You check on Pinkie. I’ll check on Rainbow Dash. Fusion Fool you go check on Rarity. Super Pal, stay here and help Fluttershy,” She ordered, Applejack and Big Mac nodded and ran out the door, dood.

“Hah, I got the easy job, dood. I just need to sit here and pretend to be a stuffed animal for the cutest pony,” Super Pal mocked me, dood. He sat right in front of Fluttershy only to be grabbed and cuddled by the shy pegasus, lucky bastard, dood.

Remembering I gotta prevent OC Alicorn rape, I ran out to make sure that Spike was making my job super easy, dood.


~dood~[/hr]

It was super easy, dood. Spike said that Dark Nebula hasn’t stopped by to make Rarity feel dirty… in a bad way, dood.

I reconvened back to the library to find a black envelope on the ground, dood. “What do you have there, Fusion Fool?” Twilight asked, floating the letter out of my flippers, dood. “Is this from Dark Nebula?”

She opened to and read aloud;

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

My lord will be coming to visit you today to inspect your prinnies, to ensure that they are being objectified correctly as the tools that they are. Whether you are ready for us or not, is not our concern, but yours.

Lord Valvatorez’ Letter Guy

Badass Mcgee

Oh shit, dood. Lord Valvatorez was coming, and we have a bland alicorn on the loose, dood!

Twilight studied the letter carefully when she heard a knock on the door, dood. “Hello?” She asked.

Before her stood two demons, dood. And here are their pictures, dood.

It was Lord Valvatorez and his bitch, Master Fenrich, dood.

“Are you Twilight Sparkle?” Valvatorez asked, dood. Twilight nodded, as he stepped forward to inspect me. “Why does this prinny look as if he has been to a spa?” He asked, dood.

“Because I invited him, Chocolate, and Super Pal to join me and my friends last week, as a reward for working so hard,” Twilight answered, she was scared of this guy’s aura, and he put Nightmare Moon to shame with all the evil surrounding him.

“You took them to the spa? You idiot, they are the filth of the human world; they do not need your sympathy, they need to be worked to the bone to earn their right to reincarnate under the Red Moon,” Fenrich added, Twilight jumped when he spoke, dood. “And who is Chocolate? We are aware that you have Fusion Fool the Third, a lazy human that wrote bad Clopfics then was beaten to death by someone that desired to have you, Twilight, to ‘catch’ more then you ‘pitched’. Super Pal, who was executed for pulling down the pants of a African Dictator, and Golden Shower, who murdered a few people and was shanked in a prison for trying to be the Prison Alpha,” Fenrich explained, dood.

“I’ll ask what you meant by the catch and pitch thing later, but Super Pal and Chocolate really did those things?” Twilight muttered, sitting on her flanks, dood.

“Indeed.” Valvatorez said, checking the kitchen. “Good, you have a sufficient amount of sardines in your refrigerator.” He took some of them and ate it, dood, “In excellent form too, Fenrich, ensure that I get my sardine supply from Equestria, they have an exquisite flavour.”

“I will take note of that, my lord,” He said, walking over to the basement, dood. “At least she makes them sleep in dark among their own filth.”

“Actually, they have blankets down there, and they clean after themselves too,” Twilight said, walking next to Fenrich, dood.

“Blankets? Are you stupid? You shouldn’t spoil them, they have no right to be,” Fenrich yelled. Twilight friends along with Super Pal and Chocolate walked into the door, dood.

“Are you saying you would allow a demon to stay here and eat your sardines?” Valvatorez asked, Twilight just nodded, dood. “My word, the lad was right. This world is more pleasant than Celestia!”

“The land of angels, not the princess, dood” Super Pal said, getting several nods from the confused ponies, dood.

“You can’t just intimidate my friend like that,” Rainbow Dash yelled at the vampire. The werewolf wasn’t pleased and was ready to turn the blue pegasus into glue, dood.

“I don’t care who are you, sirs. But the prinnies worked hard to get here, and they are our friends, and they ain’t leaving,” Applejack said, she walked right next to the purple unicorn,dood.

“Quite right, dear. They may have incited a few unnecessary things like that Gigavolt character but they have been dears helping us with whatever we needed to do,” Rarity said, stepping forward, dood.

"If you don’t mind, but I think the prinnies should stay. They are just so cute, and they are nice and help me and other ponies around Ponyville,” Fluttershy squeaked, but I think both demons heard her though, dood.

“Besides, Twilight gave them a Pinkie Promised that she’ll help them,” Pinkie said, dood.

“A Pinkie Promise? What is that?” Valvatorez asked, walking over towards the party mare, dood.

“A Pinkie Promise is a promise that you never want to break or it could mean the end of your friendship, FOREVER!” Pinkie explained; I knew this would save us, dood.

“Forever? Truly a promise of such magnitude would bear a heavy burden upon the heart of young Twilight,” Valvatorez muttered, dood.

Fenrich face-palmed in the back there. “Milord, that promise is possibly something the fools around here made up for themselves in hopes that it could save their pitiful ‘friendships’,” He explained, shit dood.

“A promise is a promise, Fenrich. If we take these prinnies away, then we would have forced Twilight to break her promise. And who knows what kind of destructive consequences could happen,” Valvatorez explained, dood.

“We shouldn’t care about a small purple unicorn, milord. And what’s the worst that could happen? She’ll eat a bucket of ice cream, read a book, or go outside for all we know,” Fenrich tried to reason, dood.

“Nonsense, Fenrich. She made a vow to these prinnies, and we can not force her to break such bonds of friendship simply because we thought that she isn’t fit to order prinnies around. And this Pinkie Promise… this oath might destroy this world and the netherworld with the gravity of its weight should Twilight break it,” Valvatorez said, being super oblivious to his own drama, dood.

“Very well, All is for my lord,” Fenrich grimaced and bowed, and there was a cheer among the ponies and prinnies in the room, dood. And a loud yell outside.

We all rushed outside to see that there is a thunderstorm outside and Dark Nebula standing there, dood. “I have returned from my journey.”

“Who is that, he appears to be lost, or confused,” Valvatorez asked, the alicorn took a step forward, the energy radiating from his hooves caused the ponies to take a step back, dood.

“I am here to claim the mares that took my heart,” he said, he looked pissed, dood.

“Good for you, I’m sure they would be delighted to see such a pitiful creature like yourself,” Fenrich said. He was clearly baffled by this colt, dood.

“Who are you two? And why are you standing near my mares?” He snarled, he walked up to Valvatorez and glared at him.

“I am Valvatorez, Prinny Instructor of Hades, and Leader of the Hades Party. Who might you be?” Valvatorez asked, he didn’t acknowledge the killing aura that the alicorn was sending out, dood.

“I am Prince Dark Nebula, son of Radiant Comet the 64th, and nephew of her royal highness, Princess Celestia. And you better get away from MY MARES!” He yelled.

Valvatorez took a hanky out of his jacket and wiped some of the saliva off his face. He took a glance at the ‘mares’ and find that they didn’t like the guy very much. “Please excuse me, but you are causing a disturbance with your idiocy. Leave now and we may not be forced to attack,” He commanded, only for Dark Nebula to breathe pure darkness as Valvatorez’s face, dood.

The attack was shrugged off by the vampire, as he gave the alicorn a stern look. Fenrich however already had is hand around Dark Nebula’s neck. “You dare strike at my lord?” He snarled, strangling the black colt, dood.

Twilight used her magic to separate Fenrich’s hand from Dark’s neck, dood. “Hold on, we don’t need to do this.”

“Yes we do; they want a fight, they will have it, no one gets between me and the six mares that I love!” Dark Nebula said, flying up into the sky. Valvatorez just stood there dumbfounded, and kept that look when he was hit by the massive laser beam of death the Alicorn created from his horn, dood.

“This is so stupid, dood,” Super Pal said, everypony except Twilight nodded, dood.

"Did he just say 'six' mares that he loved?" Pinkie asked, we just shrugged, dood.

"You think such a pathetic attack would work on an Overlord, lad?” Valvatorez said, shrugging off the attack. “I’ll show you.” The vampire summoned a big ass Laser sword, and jumped to meet Dark Nebula in the air, who also summoned a weird magic sword.

The two clashed only to find that, Dark Nebula’s sword had no chance against Lord Valvatorez, and was easily beaten.

Dark Nebula got up and flew back into the sky, crying, dood. “If I cannot have my mares, then no one can.” I think he was channeling Frieza now because he summoned a large energy ball of death, dood.

Fenrich sighed and jumped far above everypony. Dark Nebula sent his attack sailing towards the library only for Valvatorez to disperse it easily, dood. Fenrich came back down to bury the alicorn underneath the FUCKING moon. “Next time, pick your battles wisely, whelp.” Fenrich muttered, jumping off the space rock. Everypony had their jaws on the ground and couldn’t do a thing because of how weird it is to have the moon in the center of Ponyville, dood.

Needless to say, Luna and Celestia got here super quick when this happened. “Twilight, why is my sister’s moon in the center of town?” The solar monarch asked. Everypony pointed at Fenrich, dood.

“What gives you the right to take our moon from its proper place?” Luna ordered, dood.

“Excuse me, you highness. But I needed it to crush an annoying bug,” He answered, casually, dood.

Twilight ran up to the princesses. “I’m sorry Princess, but I didn’t know they could do that, they are here to inspect the situation with the prinnies, and your nephew went berserk and fought them,” She was shushed by her mentor’s hoof, dood.

“Dark Nebula?” Celestia nearly whispered, before using her magic to lift the moon off the black alicorn, dood. Luna took the moon out of her sister’s grasp and put it back in place. “Must you embarrass your mother like this?” She said, magically lifting the prince onto his hooves, dood.

“But Aunt, they kept me from the loves of my life, help me smite them,” He begged, dood.

“Not this again, remember when you attacked Shining Armor when you found out your cousin, Cadance married him? Don’t you ever learn?” She scowled, magically lifting him by his ear, dood. “I am truly sorry he acted like this, my dear student.”

“Uh, it’s…alright?” Twilight said, not sure what to make of this situation, dood. Luna was currently yelling at Fenrich who was just told not to hit her by Valvatorez.

Valvatorez however walked up to Celestia, dood. “You are the ruler of this land correct?” He asked, Celestia nodded, her smile returning. “I am Valvatorez, and I would like to know why you would allow your student to be ‘nice’ to the prinnies? They do not deserve the kindness of ponies. Promise me that you’ll ensure that they are worked harder to ensure that they reach reincarnation, I do not mean ‘baking’ and ‘common cleaning’, I mean scrubbing bathrooms, assassinating griffons or whatever your kind see as a foe, or even forcing them pave the streets a brilliant gold would be satisfactory; Promise me, Princess Celestia,” He ordered, dood.

Princess though about what he said, and Rarity kinda wanted the last part to happen, dood. “While I cannot promise their chores will become more difficult as Equestria is a peaceful land, but I can promise that they will earn their right to reincarnate, by your rules,” She said, smiling. “But do promise me that your demons would not cause any more trouble here, I think the sudden arrival of my sister’s moon may have scared everypony.”

“Only if your student stops with over paying them, one sardine every 20 hours of labour is sufficient,” He said, Celestia gave his words some thought before nodding in agreement, dood. I heard Chocolate mutter shit behind me, dood. He turned to Twilight and her friends. “Have these prinnies been following their most important rule?” He asked dood.

“You mean the ‘dood’ rule? Yes they have,” Twilight answered.

“Excellent,” he said, smiling. “Fenrich, we are leaving. Apologize for abusing the princess’ moon and let us be off,” he ordered, Fenrich snarled and muttered an apology form the angry blue alicorn, and they teleported out of there, dood.

We all stood their thinking, 'what the fuck just happened, dood.?'

Twilight was the first to recover, “I don’t think we should think too hard on that,” she said, we all nodded in agreement, dood.

Me and the other two prinnies huddled together to discuss the current events, dood. “What are we going to do, dood? We are going to lose our cookie and apple pay, dood!” Super Pal panicked.

“And we might be working harder, dood.” Chocolate muttered.

I had to think carefully, dood; otherwise this would turn out bad. I turned to see Twilight and the princess talking, with Dark Nebula still being held by his ear, dood.

Twilight walked over to us and smiled, “Sorta-good news and Bad news, guys.” Here it comes, dood.

The sorta-good news is that I am sorta going to increase your workload but it won’t be that bad, you’ll just be completely taking over Spike’s duty of cleaning the library, which you do anyways. The bad news is that I will have to cut your pay to one sardine every 20 hours, but I’m sure Valvatorez won’t mind you guys having a snack every once in a while,” Twilight explained.

We looked at each other and cheered “ALL HAIL LADY SPARKLE, DOOD!”

Next Episode!

Gigavolt: A lost unicorn in the depths of the Netherworld.

Fusion Fool: What are you doing here, dood?

Gigavolt: She finds herself locked in a civil war where her friends are being used as figure heads to motivate them into destroying the other.

Twilight: This sounds odd.

Gigavolt: She must ally herself with some demons to help her rescue her friends.

Twilight: This doesn't sound like shipping.

Gigavolt: Next Story, Harmony and Fear. The battle of demons lead by their pony mascots will set the world aflame.

Twilight: I don't think I like the sound of that.

Fusion Fool: Uhh, Twilight will get to bang somepony aswell, dood!

Gigavolt: No she won't.

Author's Note:

It's done...and I think I screwed you all with the long wait, I'm sorry, dood.

I wanted to get Valvatorez in there somehow, because he had to be.

The reason behind the OC Alicorn... Kinda obvious that he is a jab at all the other OC Alicorns that were written badly, not saying that they are all lame, Faith from Faith and Doubt and from Abundance (though I am weirded out by the sudden shipping the author threw in there between him, Trixie, and Twilight) is actually pretty good, dood.

So, sometime I'm going to start the next story and have an actual proof-reader look at it before I give it to you guys, so... A story with ALOT more planning the what was used for this or the clopfic I have been working on lately, what a shocker, dood.

Thanks for giving this story a chance, dood. You are all awesome.

EDIT cause i'm an idiot: SUper Special Thanks to Refferee for commenting all my mistakes, it's embarrassing for me but still is nice of the guy to do that for every chapter, dood.

Comments ( 29 )

If I quit asking myself pointless questions like, "What am I reading?" or "Why is this tempting me to say 'dodo'", then I wouldn't be hesitating to click the next chapter... dood.

2466948 It was all a ploy to suck you in with it's crazy pointless-ness, dood. :pinkiecrazy:

At least the ending is awesome than I had expected :pinkiehappy:

2469178 tbh, dood. I always wanted to write that 'moon' scene in to a story just to make people read that one part over and over again trying to figure it all out for themselves, the OC Alicorn just gave me a reason to do it, dood.

I'm happy I finally did it, dood. The rest of it was okay though.

PSN(Prinny Story Network) 6/10

It's more of a habit. Not really that nice since i'm kinda blunt:trollestia: Also, mistakes?

“Come this way, she finished, dood
has quiet the story to share
I followed closely behind however to ref this mess
stand a side
I reconvened back to the library to find a black enveloped on the ground
Quiet right, dear
Valvatorez just stood their dumbfounded
what the fuck jutst happened
I am sorta going to increases your workload

1. Forgot your closing quotation mark.
2. Quite.
3. Uhh... never heard a sentence like this before.
4. Aside. (no space)
5. Envelope.
6. Quite.
7. There.
8. Just.
9. Increase.

Onward! To your next story I guess:derpytongue2:

I think, i enjy thsi to much to be normal. *puts on shades* :coolphoto: And i dont care! :twilightsmile:

2470166 Thanks as always, dood.

2470326 We are all a alittle crazy, aren't we dood?

2472354 That was deep, dood. But wrong since Prinnies' can't be gods. The world doesn't revolve around us, it revolves around whoever is paying us at the time, dood, if your explanation is true.

And if God doesn't exist, then how did Valvatorez piss him off by killing 2 giant fungal variations of Jesus if you rolfstomp Nemo with only a level 500 or higher Valvatorez, dood?

Long story short, Disgaea is weird and prinnies lose the will to have any say on things when they die and have their souls stuffed into explosive penguin suits, dood.

You wrote it to see how I would react to such a comment, dood.:pinkiehappy:

2476760 Thanks, dood...but was that '/' a mis-click for '?', or just a weird key mishit?

Just curious, dood.

2476781 mis click sorry. meant to hit the period button.

2476892 Alrighty, dood. It's all good:twilightsmile:

2625506

I was a happy unicorn living in a small village called Las Pegasus.
Laughing Stock, the playful prankster of Manehatten, is dead. The demon-pony Gigavolt, is here to stay.

ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4937164679479495&pid=15.1

I'mma fix this right now, dood.

2625613 Firstly...I never used a proof-reader for these, dood, it was all me.

Secondly, if this was commented upon sooner , I would have corrected it, dood.

goddamnit, i enjoyed this story right to the end, i liked the level of craziness. somewhere between pinkie level and full out dribbling into straight-jacket madness.

im kind of sad it ended there, but it was good story, better then anything i could write.

P.s dood

2625931 That's the netherworld for ya, dood. I'm totally glad you liked it, dood.

I want to do a sequel to this, dood. But I think I'm forcing too much onto my plate with the two clopfics and NOW the CYOA, dood. Plus I only got a few parts actually planned, so it'll be around much much later...so much later that I can't give a date, dood.

2625951

Add some of that crazy and them prinnies to the CYOA and ill be satisfied, dood.

awesome logo for the story btw

2625988 Thanks, dood. I can't find the artist who did it at the moment, but if he/she yells at me, I'll tell them they can keep all the rights of glory for drawing it...I'm just gonna use it because it fits, dood.

3604114 I would be reading FIMfiction now but I need to write more clop and... all the current new stories displease me greatly, dood.

Okay, now that I know more about Prinnies, I find them really funny to listen to.

Also, saying dood a lot will now be my favorite way to annoy people at school, dood!

Now! I'm off to read this fic. See ya next time I comment, dood!

3644152 Thanks for liking what eventually spiraled down the tragic road of clop, dood.

Glad you learned a bit more about prinnies, why I'm saying 'dood' all the time and pissing people off about spelling and over-use, and Disgaea isn't a bad game... it's grind heavy though, dood.

3644862

No prob, dood. I've actually been saying dood all day at school, just to annoy people.

Anyway, I'm going to take a gander at your other fics, dood (Aside from House Sparkle. Already favorited and read what's there so far).

3648975 Point one: I'm not sure if your friend could take Master Valvatorez for the following reasons: He's a Tyrant Overlord, He's an actual blood sucking vampire demon, He managed to spit in God's eyes after killing four Jesus-related Fungi, and he eats sardines, dood.

You can't fix the prinny explosive thing because the exploding thing is our souls, dood. Souls are very volatile outside of the prinny suit.

The creeper remark was more of a 'stalker or creepy guy, not the Creeper Mob form Minecraft since I never really paid attention to Minecraft when that chapter was put up, dood.

FINALLY: Thanks for enjoying my silly fic, dood.

3649821

I know, I was just being weird, dood. I'm at school now, so I can't really do much. It's Finals week and the bell just rang, dood. I 'm going to go do a final, see ya, dood!

5545158 I will admit to you that I wrote this before I learned how to write, dood. But all this is making me go back and fix some of the problems you are currently addressing, dood. Thanks :twilightsmile:

fuck you and your demons you ca'nt go any where without corrupting shit with demons

5605079 We demons do that, dood. We corrupt shit and have fun while doing it, dood. Angels try to purify things and make it look like volunteer work, that sucks.

I KNOW it and yet i can help but to let my demons out every once in awhile why because demons are fun angels boring as shit

Login or register to comment