• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 4,170 Views, 194 Comments

Welcome to Equestria, dood. - Fusion Fool the 3rd



Prinnies have entered Equestria, now to serve thier favorite pony, dood.

  • ...
15
 194
 4,170

The Netherworld, dood.

As much as i dislike self-inserts, and OC pony stuff. I always wanted to to see Equestria myself as a prinny, we of course are the eternal victims, so it's high time we got some repentance, WE SHALL WORK OFF OUR SINS IN EQUESTRIA, DOOD!


~dood~[/hr]

Over the course of 2 years, dood. We prinnies have finally managed to earn enough money to bribe the Dimension Guide to let us to Equestria. All the thefts, ass-kissing, and chores we have done has come to this, dood. Our funds are limited thought, dood, as we only had enough for 5 prinnies.

There was Mr. Kamikaze, your standard blue prinny, but he had a warning label stitched into the back of his body to let other demons know he was prone to self-sacrifice, dood. We all think he's a masochist, and he refused to believe it, until his ninth death where he got up and told us he loved pain, and wanted to marry the feeling.

The next prinny is called Master Cupcake dood, he was just called that cause the demons were hungry for cupcakes at the time and made him bake a batch. He is a Yellow Prinny, dood. He was a cook in Etna's little army of prinny slaves, but he escaped to Hades cause Valvatorez is a lot better than her, dood.

Next up is Golden Shower, dood, it's now how you think, dood. He didn't get his name THAT way. But he is a brown prinny, and is subject to MANY jokes due to his name and appearance, dood. Poor guy always tried to ask the prinny instructors to let him change his name or get a new prinny suit, but they were laughing too hard to care.

We also got Super Pal, a purple prinny with a party hat; he likes to party, sometimes too hard. We always find him passed out somewhere, we made fun of him once cause we found him sleeping, cuddling a succubus wearing a recently used strap-on. He can't remember anything from taking his fourth drink to waking up next to her. She told us he was flirting with her and being depressed about being always screwed in the end, all she wanted to do was teach him the brighter side of being screwed, rather literally, dood.

Then there is me, Fusion Fool the Third, I was called that because I ended up being used in Monster fusions and magichanges, dood. Because of all that and the farming Lord Valvatorez did by fusing me to Desco or fusing me to a Felynn and turning into a fist weapon for some Big Bang user in Mt. Ordeals, left me rather powerful, needless to say, I'm a black prinny, a Prinny God tier prinny.

Now back to this story, we caught Sir Emizel and President Axel watching a show called "My Little Pony", we were going to tell Master Fenrich about this so he could admonish them but we were enthralled with the show, dood. After watching the first season, all the prinnies that watched it are rather 'active' about who is their favorite pony, dood.

The prinnies that like Rainbow Dash tend to get face smashed by bigger demons by going up to their face and spitting in their eye, dood, they are really reckless but they are loyal like the pony herself. Too bad they have the shortest life span of any prinny in the universe, dood, I gotta admit, they got balls bigger then brains and a lot of speed, and that speed is the only reason why there is still some Rainbow Dash Prinnies around, dood.

The Applejack prinnies have started working even harder to pay off their sins, it became common for an AJ prinny to ask some other prinny to let them do their chores. They are very proud and they even stopped lying, the crazy demons, I tell ya dood, They became complete delinquents. They also started a very small apple farm that gets raided by Miss Artina every once in a while.

The Pinkie Pie prinnies party non-stop and always have some trick in their fanny pack, dood, but they always try to make other demons happy. One actually pleased Master Fenrich by giving him a box of chocolates, an autographed picture of Lord Valvatorez, and a list of ways to torture the demons he didn't like, they are also Lord Valvatorez's official source of sardines, dood.

Rarity Prinnies have refused to work and pushed all their chores onto the AJ Prinnies(not that they mind, dood.) to either make clothing for the female demons or to make sure everything is more than picture perfect, they have gone as far as stitching gems and jewels into their suits, only to be kidnapped and stripped of their decoration within hours. Female demons (Archers, Witches, and Mystic Knights above all else) command them to make them some clothing to wear for some occasion, one Rarity prinny made the mistake of trying to put a dress on a Felynn, we are still picking up what's left of him.

Fluttershy Prinnies are the only prinnies that are brave enough to work with the monster demons, even though they are pussies in front of anything else, dood, they also mark as the first group of prinnies that has ever lasted not getting eaten or killed by a demon by more than 2 hours, they are raking it up to a month by now, dood. Thank merciful god they haven't mastered the stare yet, they have been training to use it on some little demons like slumber cats and slimes to little effect.

Then there is the best of the best. The Twilight Sparkle Prinnies, we tend to our chores but also read when we can, dood. We can't learn magic though unless we reincarnate a million times though but that's cool, dood, we have accepted this, we are also prone to outbursts and calling other prinnies morons when they disturb our reading, or disturb Super Pal's clopfics.

One day, Super Pal was reading while also doodling Twilight and Pinkie Pie making out (what a freak dood, twilestia is the only way to go.) when he found something, we cross-referenced everything we had to this and made checklists that would make a professor blush, and then, dood, was the holy grail for us prinnies, a book that officially stated Equestria's location in what universe. That is how me and the four mentioned earlier have found out that Equestria is in fact real and not some drug- influenced girl show. We planned like any Twilight Sparkle would plan and now, we have the means to beat all the other prinnies. We are now going to take our first step, dood.

Our first step to paradise, dood.

Next Episode!
(Remember to right click and then left click "open to a new tab" or open a new window for the above link, dood)

Fusion Fool: Equestria is in danger under the tyrannical rule of Evil Queen Celestia, dood.

Twilight Sparkle: What!? The Princess wouldn't be evil, she is good and pure.

Fusion Fool: Who else can save the world from the iron hoof of this cruel tyrant, dood?

Mr. Kamikaze: N.I.S will kick our asses if we do this, dood.

Fusion Fool: Galactic Space Hero Twilight Sparkle is Equestria's last hope, dood.

Twilight Sparkle: Galactic... Space Hero?

Rainbow Dash: Why is Twilight the hero? I'm the bravest pony around.

Super Pal: We are Twilight Fan-Prinnies, dood, that's why Twilight is the hero, dood.

Rainbow Dash: Can we draft some Rainbow Dash Fan-Prinnies from Hades, as well?

Golden Shower: There aren't enough around the Hades when we left, dood.

Fusion Fool: Twilight's Magic will save the day, defeat the evil queen and save her beloved Fluttershy from the jaws of death, dood.

Twilight Sparkle: WHAT?! My beloved Fluttershy?

Fluttershy: Oh dear, can I be excluded from this?

Mr. Kamikaze: I didn't even know Fusion Fool was a TwiShy prinny, dood.

Fusion Fool: Next Episode! "The Solar Eclipse, dood." If you blink, you will miss the awesomeness of Lady Sparkle!

Twilight Sparkle: What the hay does all this even mean?

Pinkie Pie: I always liked these 'Next Episode' segments from the Disgaea games, always so full of win.


~dood~[/hr]

And that was that, the CYOA is on hiatus until we get some sort of reader direction, think of it as that one video game you sorta-wanta play but instead you leave it saved, either half way done, or barely started, dood. Please read and review, we prinnies are tough enough to take any form of critism, considering we typed all that from Notepad, and the author's notes directly onto the site itself. HUZZAH FOR IMAGINATION DOOD!