• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 4,169 Views, 194 Comments

Welcome to Equestria, dood. - Fusion Fool the 3rd



Prinnies have entered Equestria, now to serve thier favorite pony, dood.

  • ...
15
 194
 4,169

What Fourth Wall, dood? Plus We got Apples.

Thank you guys for your open mind on my mistake I call "The day Lyra went missing", dood. I'll try to stick to this one for as long as I can, despite having a follow up to the clopfic in mind, this time that one is planned, so I'll probably rename the story to something else, dood.

Quick FYI, this chapter contains horrible abuse to the fourth wall.


~dood~[/hr]

With Chocolate helping Spike and Rarity, Master Cupcake baking with Pinkie, Mr. Kamikaze acting as nurse to Fluttershy, dood, Me and Super Pal assist Lady Sparkle with Applejack's applebucking season, and in no way does that sound dirty to use demons, dood, unless you are a succubus. Anyways, I am doing the walking, the bash to the back of Super Pal's head, curtsey of Chocolate, had him KOed and riding on our future overlord's back, lucky bastard, dood.

During our travels to the apple farm, I catch a glimpse of a fast pony, a blur of green. with some white and black, Twilight slows abit, looking around with a critical eye, that tells me I am not crazy, dood. I have to say this for Applejack, her farm is f***ing far from Ponyville compared to what we were made to believe in the show, fan stories, and pictures, dood.

"Fusion Fool, I gotta ask, how are you going to buck apples with peg legs? I'm just curious." Twilight asks me, dood, I look into my handy-dandy pouch and find, two swords, I'd get bucked in the face then explode if I use these to gather apples, dood. Bomb? not even Mr. Kamikaze is that stupid, dood. Baseball bat? my last resort, dood. Magic Skull? that might work, dood.

"I can use this demon skull or baseball bat to knock the apples down, dood." I answer her after a low period of me thinking.

"I see, you sure you won't break any trees? After your explanation on levels and teirs, I gotta assume that you would probably cause a tree to soar to the moon if you so much as tap it with your flipper," said the lavender pony, dood.

"Doesn't work that way, dood, if it's written in the script, then sure, it'll happen, but our true power comes form whatever the writer of the script dictates, as such." I answer her, not caring about the fourth wall, dood.

"Script? Writer? you sound like Pinkie and her weird chatting about humans, funnel cakes, and me becoming a alicorn." Twilight stated, dood.

"First off, humans do exist, just not in Equestria, and God willing it stays that way, dood. Second, we prinnies have been busting the fourth wall a lot longer then Pinkie Pie, dood, despite the fact that Pinkie beats us in that regard, and thirdly, you might become a alicorn, you never know, it could be magic, Celestia, an injection of alicorn DNA into your flank-"

"What was that last one?" Twilight asked, interrupting me.

"Magic, dood?" I stuttered.

"And what do you mean, god-willing? I take it humans are bad?" Lady Sparkle asks, I had a few seconds to answer, but it was pretty easy to answer anyways, dood.

"Not all humans are bad, but there are some humans you just wanna punch in the head until you hit concrete, dood. Same goes from bronies, most of them are pretty civil people that just like you girls as their mascot or for your character style, dood, then there are the freaks that take it to the 'Trekkie' or 'Star Wars' level that makes us all look bad as a group, dood, before you ask, Trekkie is a term for someone that likes a show called Star Trek, and Star Wars is a franchise, both of which come from the human world, dood." I explain, dood.

"I don't think I needed to know that last part, sounds interesting, but not something I want to pursue, so there are humans that go 'loco in the coco' for us ponies?" The questions never end, dood.

"You don't wanna know, I'm just going to throw it out there that there are at least 20 figurines of you covered in either nacho cheese, drool, soda pop, or something I'm not going to mention." I shuddered at that last thing, most bronies are cool, yes dood, but there are indeed some that would make any pony second guess 'Love and Tolerance for all.'

After kicking the fourth wall in the crotch and spitting in his face for two paragraphs and a sentence, dood, we arrive at Sweet Apple Acres, Super Pal even wakes up when we get here, dood.

"Anyone get the number of that truck that hit me, dood?" Super Pal asks, still unbalanced, dood.

"Yea, Chocolate apparently received the power to hear anything call him by his old name when he received his new one, then run over and bash their head in with a bat, dood." I explain to my half-conscience friend, dood.

"Ok, tell him I said 'hi', dood, by the way, where are we?" He takes a look around his surroundings, "holy shit, dood! We are at Sweet Apple Acres! We can get drunk, dood!" Super Pal squeals like a little girl that received a new car for getting good marks in school and made a mad dash around to find the stetson-wearing owner of the farm.

"For someone that never had apple cider before, he must like it alot." Twilight says.

"He likes to drink, dood." I say.

After a minute of walking some more, we found a orange pony with a blonde mane wearing a, screw it dood, we found Applejack with Super Pal sweating bullets underneath her right foreleg or forehoof? Applejack notices us, "Hey Twilight, you know what these strange critters are?" Applejack asked in her southern accent I can't replicate in the story, dood.

"Hello AJ, these are the prinnies, three of them were sent to help the others so I got Super Pal, the one you have pinned, and Fusion Fool, the one next to me." Twilight explains, dood.

"I just wanted some cider, dood." I face flippered, he should have known that the Apple family always sell out on their cider on the first day due to the high demand, yet he somehow believes they had a extra supply hiding somewhere? Some prinnies, dood.

"We don't have any cider, little fella, sorry about bucking ya to the ground, though." That didn't sound dirty at all to a demon, dood.

"But, you are a farmer, dood, you always have booze." Super Pal cried, I almost felt like hitting him, dood.

"Nope, and we can't sell any for a few weeks, the apples we use for the cider aren't quite right, yet." the earth pony explain, dood. Super Pal looked to the ground, feeling like Rainbow Dash every time the cider goes on sale and she misses out.

"Cheer up, Super, I bet if you work really hard, Applejack might save you a cup." That inspired him to grab a bat from his pouch and start harvesting apples, dood.

"That got him going." Twilight said with a smile, dood.

Applejack however was dumbfounded. "I'll be, I didn't know those little guys can work." she said, she then glances to me, dood.

"What, dood? We prinnies are never THAT motivated to work, I'm just as surprised as you are." I added, Super Pal cleared 20 trees in 5 minutes with a bat, and no trees are trying to plant themselves on the moon from getting hit by a baseball bat. I take out my own bat and assist him by clearing the opposite side, Applejack continues talking to Twilight, can't hear what they are saying though, dood, but it's probably questions about us. After their private meeting, Applejack goes back to her side of the trees and Twilight starts levitating the baskets of apples we harvest with her magic, dood.

After a hard days of work, probably the hardest any of us have ever worked, dood. Applejack comes back with a single basket of apples balancing on her back, "here ya go, finest apples in Equestria." Me and Super Pal stare at the apples like it's a pudding from the sea of gehenna that was given to us as a reward, dood, except as a apple from the most honest pony ever, dood. We each take a apple in our flippers and start eating it, AJ may have been boasting about her apples, but when they taste this good, they deserve the pedestal the orange mare is putting them on, dood. "I think they like them, that's good." Twilight says with a beaming smile, she grabs a single apple, eats it, then levitates the basket, I assume that she plans on sharing them with the others plus Spike, dood.

"HELP, DOOD!" one of our comrades scream out in the distance, sounds like Mr. Kamikaze, but the next thing that is screamed out made both me and Super Pal cringe in fear, a fierce battle cry that would spell doom to all prinnies that enter Equestria, the hurricane to end all hurricane's dood.

"CUTIE MARK PENGUIN WRANGLERS! YAY!

Next Episode!

Fusion Fool: Eternal night has conquered the world, dood.

Twilight: What? But Nightmare Moon was beaten.

Fusion Fool: The Princess is captured and the land in ruins, it falls to one mare to save them all and win the princess' heart, dood.

Twilight: Me? and the Princess? That can't happen at all, First she is a princess and I'm just her student.

Master Cupcakes: You'd be surprised on how well Twilestia works, dood.

Pinkie: It would be awkward though, since Celestia is pretty much Twilight's other mom and the fact that she is twice Twilight's size.

Chocolate: We bronies have a name for that, Molestia, dood.

Princess Celestia: Interesting term, My Little Prinnies.

Super Pal: (Squee) She said it!

Fusion Fool: May I continue?

Princess Celestia: Of course.

Fusion Fool: Champion of Harmony and Knight of Magic, Twilight Sparkle, arrives on scene to smite the wicked Nightmare Moon back to the barren wasteland of the moon, dood

Princess Luna: Why are we stealing Equestria and our sister from Twilight?

Twilight: I still don't know.

Fusion Fool: Next Episode: "Dusk and Dawn" May Twilight's Mighty Horn pierce the heavens and bring the day back, dood.

Princess Celestia: And you accuse me of being 'Molestia'

Fusion Fool: Still do since you took that as an innuendo, dood.

Twilight: This isn't happening to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 at long last, sorry about the wait. This may seem rushed, but i REALLY tried harder on this then I did on that sad excuse of a clopfic, and for those that didn't catch it the first few times, I did infact add that 'Next Episode' segment to all the previous chapters, and will continue to do so for now on, dood.

Cheers, dood!