• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 4,173 Views, 194 Comments

Welcome to Equestria, dood. - Fusion Fool the 3rd



Prinnies have entered Equestria, now to serve thier favorite pony, dood.

  • ...
15
 194
 4,173

Gem-Fusions and Kamikaze, dood.

Hey everybrony, I FINALLY updated this shit. Go me, dood! please don't flame me bro. (I'm going to wash my mouth out for saying 'everybrony' now, dood.)


~dood~[/hr]

Me and the other prinnies were forced into being Rainbow Dash’s pit crew, dood; set up with towels, water bottles, and a stool, dood. All because we were caught sneaking into Gigavolt’s place to play on her video game console, in which she threatened to throw us into Ghastly Gorge if we talk about the tech she had in her home, dood.

Our job is simple, dood. I give Rainbow Dash the water bottle, Super Pal wipes her head of sweat, Mr. K sets up the stool, and finally Master Cupcake and Chocolate rubs her muscles and makes sure she is ready to fly again, dood. It was torture since Rainbow Dash expects us to be where she lands before she lands, dood.

“You guys are so slow; you need to step it up to keep up with me.” Rainbow Dash yelled at us, cause it was clearly our fault that our peg legs are just as fast as pegasus wings, dood.

“A prinny must never make their master wait.” Gigavolt said from a distance; she just gave us a mean stare then walked away. Super Pal stuck his tongue out at her only to be struck with lightning, dood. That scared us a little.

Rainbow Dash told us she was finished with stunts and went to have a nap, freeing us from her tyranny; we walked by to the library when we noticed something that wasn’t supposed to be there, dood. We saw a grey Diamond Dog talking to Gigavolt behind her house; he was wearing a big ass brown vest that went from his mid-section to his nose, all done up; he was also wearing a brown Stetson hat and a pair of goggles. Gigavolt was handing him something in a chest, the two nodded and walked away, dood.

We booked it to Twilight’s library home where we believed something was ahoof, dood. We found Twilight juggling stars, another spell she found from that book.

“The pony who wrote this book should receive awards for the knowledge in this book. It teaches you how to bend stars to your will for Celestia’s sake.” Twilight comments making the stars disappear before giving us our time to explain.

“We saw Gigavolt making deals behind her house with a shady Diamond Dog; I bet she is up to trying to dope up the place with illegal drugs or illegal candies, dood.” Super Pal said. We all looked at him, wondering how stupid can he get, dood, well me and the prinnies did, Twilight gave him the standard ‘Pinkie, stop being so Pinkie all the time’ look, dood.

“Drugs exist in Equestria, dood; right?” he asked, Twilight still gave him that same blank stare, dood.

“You mean medicine like Painkillers and Cough Syrup?” Twilight asked, all of us except Super Pal knew this would happen, dood.

“No like Weed, Meth, Cocaine; the stuff that makes you see pink elephants, or makes you trip something awful when you eat mushrooms, dood.” Super Pal continued, Twilight face hoofed, we followed her action, dood.

“Dood, Equestria is a place of happiness; they don’t need that stuff to feel even happier.” Chocolate said, getting ready to hit Super Pal, dood.

“That might be why Equestria is happy, Celestia might be smoking some in her study, dood.” Super Pal said, and then he got cracked with a baseball bat, courtesy of Chocolate, dood. As Chocolate dragged Super Pal away, Pinkie Pie burst in through the door.

“Twilight! There was a sneaky Diamond dog walking away from Ponyville, he was just talking to Gigavolt and she gave him something. You think Gigavolt is giving him some super special cupcakes that she made in that super-secret basement of her?” Pinkie Pie said, Twilight metaphorically sprang into action, dood.

“We should ask Gigavolt about that then, especially if this Diamond Dog is up to no good.” Twilight said, Mr. K got peeved, dood.

“Oh sure, we go to warn the pony that does all the saving in Equestria and she tells us ‘Bitch, please’ then her friend says the same thing and then she goes ‘shit is about to get down, dood; we have a badass to deal with’. That is typical.” Mr. Kamikaze said, Twilight shot him a glare.

“I recall you guys giving me reason to not trust you in the past, like trying to keep Gigavolt a secret, keeping your true identity a secret, and breaking into Gigavolt’s house,” Twilight said. We all flinched and forgot what Mr. K said, dood. We all followed Twilight and Pinkie to Gigavolt’s house.

“What are you idiots talking about?” Gigavolt asked us. She looked annoyed that we are bothering her, dood.

“The Prinnies and Pinkie said that they saw you doing something weird with a Diamond Dog behind your house.” Twilight said, dood.

“The Prinnies are scumbags and Pinkie is clinically insane; what’s your point?” Gigavolt said, we felt that hit home, dood.

“The Prinnies have been working hard to redeem themselves and Pinkie is my friend, all I need to know is if this Diamond Dog will be any trouble to Ponyville.” Twilight explained, Gigavolt gave her a deadpanned look.

“I assure you, what you saw, didn’t happen. Now beat it.” Gigavolt snarled, walking back into her home before Twilight stopped her again by calling her name, causing the green demon to glare at Twilight, dood.

“Do you happen to know when the library’s projector will be fixed and ready? Cheerilee was asking because her class will be using it next week.” Twilight asked sheepishly, dood.

“It’s nearly done, come and pick it up around noon tomorrow.” Gigavolt replied, shutting the door behind her, I swear dood, that pony is a walking mood swing.

“Hey Twilight, dood” I asked her.

“Yea, Fusion Fool?” She turned to me, dood.

“Why didn’t you defend Pinkie’s sanity when Gigavolt said she was insane, dood.” I said; Pinkie was happily ignorant of our conversation, dood.

“Because it’s hard to say she isn’t crazy with a straight face.” Twilight replied, Pinkie caught that one and jumped to Twilight’s side, dood.

“Then say I’m a normal pony with a big smile, Twilight.” She said, hopping away back to whatever chocolate covered sundae dungeon that she could and probably will make, dood.

We returned to the library to find that Spike has returned from helping Rarity, dood.

“Hey guys, have you seen that weird Diamond Dog walking away from Ponyville, he was holding a box of something; knowing those guys, that crate has a lot of gems in.” Spike said, we prinnies gather in the basement as Twilight went back to reading, dood.

“We must get to the bottom of this deal, any deals with a demon need investigation, dood.” I say, with four sets of cheers coming from my comrades, dood.

“A Diamond Dog coming to Ponyville to make a deal for gems? Outragous, dood.” Master Cupcake said, he slammed a flipper down on the makeshift table of books, dood.

“Maybe we can catch her doing something bad and get her banished to the moon, dood!” Mr. K said, raising a flipper, dood.

“Get her banished to a prison that was banished so she’d have a place to stay at the location of where she would have been banished… Ingenious, dood.” Super Pal said; all happy and stuff, dood.

“Don’t you mean, ‘banish her and then throw her in a dungeon in the place that she banishes you to, dood?” Master Cupcake inquired; Super Pal nodded.

“We have no choice but to bust this deal and save Equestria from a potential threat of druggies and Gigavolt, dood!” Chocolate cried. We all pump our flippers in the air now that we have what some sort of plan to beat Gigavolt, dood.

We camped outside of Gigavolt’s house, waiting for the cave mutt to appear, only to find that Gigavolt is instead leaving her place, wearing saddlebags, dood. With silent steps, we follow her.

We follow her to Ghastly Gorge where that diamond dog guy was there, the guy seemed pretty intimidating, but this time he was wearing large steel gauntlets over his arm-paws (no idea, dood).

“I must admit, Miss; these gauntlets do wonders for digging.” The shmuck said, dood; admiring the gauntlets on his hands(?).

“I don’t make things to be useless, Bonez. Now did you get those gems for me?” Gigavolt asked, her glare was actually less ‘glaring’ than usual. The Diamond Dog named Bonez opened up a chest he was holding and showed Gigavolt a small black orb, we couldn’t see the gem itself from our point of view but we saw Gigavolt give a nod of approval, dood.

“Just as you asked, a Galactic Eye” Bonez commented; and on a side note, this guy sounds like Iron Tager from Blazblue, I shit you never, dood.

“Excellent, and the others?” The demon pony asked; the Diamond Dog nodded and opened the chest again to reveal a very bright crystal, Gigavolt hissed as she levitated a pair of sunglasses to protect her vision, dood.

“Celestia’s Heart; several different gems, one of Celestia’s feathers, and a fragment of the sun. You must tell me how you managed to get that fragment.” Bonez asked; Gigavolt shook her head, dood.

“A secret is a secret for a reason; isn’t that right, Prinnies?” Gigavolt called out, looking at us, dood. We all flinched at this and piled out of the bush we were hiding in.

“We’re telling that you stole some of Celestia’s sun, Gigavolt.” Mr. K said; if Gigavolt was scared she hid it VERY well behind a deadpanned look.

“That might be bad; no one has ever tried to pick something from the sun.” Bonez said, backing away from us. Gigavolt shook her head.

“The amount I took was barely enough to keep Ponyville in the light for a day, Celestia won’t miss it.” Gigavolt said, she levitated the gems and placed them in a container in her saddlebags, dood.

“This kinda looks bad on us, since we didn’t prove that they were drug dealing though, dood.” Super Pal said, we felt Bonez giving us a confused look (I couldn’t tell, damn goggles, dood.) while Gigavolt facehoofed.

“Why would anyone set up drugs in Equestria? That is just asking for trouble.” Gigavolt said, walking away, dood. Mr. K ran up to Gigavolt and kicked her in the flank, the rest of us backed up in hopes that we would avoid the destruction, dood.

“I always wanted to do that, dood. And the best part is, you can’t hurt us because we are property of Twilight Sparkle, dood.” Mr. K said, he clearly forgot the ass kicking we all received a few days ago.

“Mr. Kamikaze, You will be returning to Hades, NOW!” Gigavolt screamed, she levitated the poor prinny and threw him into the gorge behind her. We heard a lot of snapping of those eel things and then a loud explosion. Gigavolt looked over the cliff edge and smirked. “Well, go me; I actually killed one of those eels with that blast.” She turned to us, and we ran for the hills, hoping not to suffer the same fate as Mr. K, dood.

We reached the library, as Twilight and Spike we organizing it, dood.

“Where were we guys, you should have been helping us with Library Organization Day.” Twilight scolded, we look up to her with tears in our eyes, dood. “I’m sorry, what happened?”

“We were tailing Gigavolt *sniff* because we thought she was going to attack Equestria, dood. But we found out she wasn’t *sniff* and now, she killed Mr. K, dood.” I whined, the remainder of us mourned for the poor idiot, dood.

“Gigavolt… killed Mr. Kamikaze?” Twilight said in horror, she immediately dropped her books and rushed her flank to Gigavolt’s place, we all stayed behind, but we heard a very clear “CONTROL YOUR GOD DAMN SERVANTS” from Gigavolt from across town, dood. Twilight returned with a sad look on her face.

“I must admit, I am rather disappointed in you guys for bothering Gigavolt over something like a gem trade with the Diamond Dogs, but I can’t believe she would kill someone over something so petty.” Twilight said, tears forming in her violet eyes. Chocolate goes over to pat on her on the side, dood.

“Good news is, Mr. Kamikaze is just back in Hades, since prinnies can’t exactly die, dood. He just won’t be able to get back into Equestria again without extreme support from Lord Valvatorez or the Dimension Guide.” Chocolate explained, Twilight did calm down a little but losing such a forgettable character can be devastating for a paragraph or two, dood.

“Spike, I’m going to go to bed early tonight; can you and the prinnies finish this up please?” Twilight asked, moving up the stairs. We start picking up books and help Spike finish organizing the library, dood.

“How did he go, anyways?” Spike asked us. We look to each other and let out a sigh, dood.

“He was thrown into Ghastly Gorge and was eaten by one of the Quarray Eels; since he was thrown, his explosion took out one of them, according to Gigavolt, dood..” Super Pal said, looking crestfallen, dood.

“Harsh.” Was all that Spike said, as we finish up and gets to bed, dood.

Twilight brought us along to let everypony that mattered know that Mr. K is gone, dood. We start with Rarity, as we see her doing business with… The hell was Bonez doing here, dood?

“Twilight Darling, have you met Bonez? He is a gem trader from those awful Diamond Dogs that abducted me; despite how horrid is attire is, the gems he sells are in such excellent condition, and quiet the gentleman. Shame he’s a Diamond Dog, though.” Rarity went on, Bonez tried to keep his stotic face from turning into a frown from being insulted, dood.

“Hey, weren’t you giving a weird black orb and a gem that contained a fraction of Celestia’s sun to Gigavolt yesterday, dood?” I asked him, he merely nodded as Twilight and Rarity’s lower jaws were in danger of hitting the ground.

“According to Gigavolt, it would be rather tedious to aquire another sample of the princess’ sun, but she did acquire enough moon rock for me to make Moon Tears for buyers that are interested.” He said, fixing his goggles over his eyes, dood.

“How much is it to commission a Moon Tear?” Rarity asked, dood.

“Roughly 20 bits, since I need to combine gems and other ingredients together to make them; Gigavolt only gets her gems for free due to that fancy device she gave me, I believe it was called Crucible. Claimed she acquired it from an old man that had too many of them to begin with.” Bonez said, rubbing his chin. “Of course, if you get the materials for me, the price will be 5 bits. Cost for cutting the gem and combining them of course.” He continued, Rarity nodded but seemed adamant to get them special gems, dood.

“I’ll pay for 3 Moon tears, when you have them made, of course.” Rarity said, in her lady-like fashion. Bonez nodded and turned to leave Ponyville, not before being stopped by a filly who asked him what he was, and a scared mother dragging the child away, dood.

“Diamond Dogs are rather messy and intimidating, but it’s good to see I can do business with at least one of them, so what brings you here dear?” Rarity asked, Twilight looked to the ground for answers, dood.

“Yesterday, Mr. Kamikaze died; Gigavolt killed him for attacking her.” Twilight said, Rarity gasped, and fainted on her fainting couch, dood.

“Oh how could this happen? Are his little friends doing okay?” Rarity asked, the two ponies turn to us, we are just chillin there, Super Pal trying to pick his nose with his flipper.

“Your friend died yesterday and you guys simply stopped caring about him?” Twilight scolded.

“Kamikaze was an idiot, dood. Besides, he is probably in the Netherworld doing prinny tasks and what not.” Chocolate said, we all shrug in confirmation, dood.

“So demons don’t care if someone close to them dies?” Twilight asked, dood.

“I heard Overlord Laharl laughed when he found out his dad died, dood.” I said, We all nodded, but Rarity and Twilight look mortified by this.

“How could demons be so insincere?” Rarity asked; we all shrug again,d ood.

“Demons are supposed to be the bad guys, that’s probably why, dood.” Super Pal said. We all confirm that with a head nod, dood. Twilight didn’t like this info at all.

“I’ll see you later Rarity, we gotta go let the other girls know about this.” Twilight said, dood. Rarity nodded and gave us the most elegant stink eye I have ever seen, dood.

We ran into Rainbow Dash and Applejack in town, the latter selling apples. They both waved at Twilight as we approached them.

“Hey Twilight, why so glum?” Applejack asked, Twilight explained it to the two and they were stunned.

“How could Gigavolt do such a thing to these critters? It was uncalled for.” Applejack said, Rainbow Dash was trying to fly and punch Gigavolt in the face but Twilight’s magic kept her in place by her tail, dood.

“The Prinnies say that Mr. K is back in Hades doing prinny tasks. The reason why they don’t care about the death of a friend.” Twilight continued; Rainbow Dash and Applejack gave us a confused look, dood.

“It’s true, dood. It sort of happens all the time in the netherworld.” Master Cupcake says, all three ponies were rather scared of the netherworld now.

“I remember ripping a shirt off a Magic Knight; she beat me into the dirt with the moon, dood.” Super Pal said, the three ponies chuckled nervously dood.

“You mean with like a fake moon right? For a play?” Twilight asked, still nervously chuckling, dood.

“No dood, she jumped all the way to the moon, grabbed it, piledrived it into me, then beat me over the head with it until I died, dood.” Super Pal said, the ponies stopped chuckling and look scared.

“There was that one time I made fun of an archer because those chicks make cutting boards look buxom, so she jumped all the way to Pluto and shot an arrow that destroyed 6 planets and made the sun go supernova, dood. That hurt like hell, dood.” I said, it was totally true, but the ponies were not believing it though, dood.

“An arrow? Destroyed 6 planets and made the sun go super nova? If you are going to lie, make a good one at least.” Twilight said, and then Applejack looked a bit freaked out.

“Ah don’t think they’re lying, Twi.” She said, giving us a worried look. We continue to talk about different ways me and my fellow prinnies kicked the bucket so many times while the ponies looked at us in fear and worry; as Fluttershy and Pinkie come by to talk to us, dood.

“We heard from Rarity! Are you guys super positive that Mr. Kamikrazy is okiedokie in the netherworld?” Pinkie asked, dood. We all nodded.

“Must be so sad to watch your friend die, I’m so sorry.” Fluttershy said, she squeaked in the end, making Kamikaze’s death actually beneficial to those of us that survived, dood.

“Nah, we have been through worse, dood. We were just telling the others that time we were uppercut-mmph” Chocolate was interrupted by Twilight’s magic muzzling him, dood.

“They don’t need to hear about all 4762 deaths you went through, guys.” Twilight said, Pinkie and Fluttershy gasped while we let out a collective ‘aww, dood’.

We all went back to Ponyville as Pinkie threw a ‘Sorry that Gigavolt killed you, Mr. Kamikaze, dood’ party in the deceased’s honour. Where Pinkie pulled out a new game for us prinnies, ‘Pin the Tail on the Fenrich’ I don’t know how she found out about Master Fenrich, but we played that game all day, purposely trying to pin that jerk’s tail on his nose, dood.


~dood~[/hr]

Next Episode!

Fusion Fool: After losing her right hoof to banditos, Twilight must now be a badass hero, dood.

Twilight: I don't think I can do 'Badass'.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, might as well make it about me.

Fusion Fool: Thanks to Pinkie Pie, Twilight has a new hoof, Celestia's Hoof, dood.

Celestia: I am not sure if Twilight can handle the power in my hoof.

Twilight: Why do I have the Princess' Hoof?

Fusion Fool: Now faced with the demons that want that same hoof; her half-sister Trixie that has Luna's Hoof. Twilight and Pinkie Pie must now beat the crap out of all the jerks that want Celestia's Hoof and doing it all while cracking jokes and looking cool doing it, dood.

Trixie: Trixie doesn't need some cheap gimmick to defeat Twilight Sparkle.

All da Prinnies & Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity: Yeah... you do, dood.

Fusion Fool: Next Episode: Celestia's Hoof; La Bombs and Dragon kicks to all the creeps, and a spanking to all the hos, dood.

Mr. Kamikaze: Why did you kill me off, dood?


~dood~[/hr]

So, I learned that I rushed the ending because I don't want to repeat the same scene to 5 different ponies, and I shot myself in the pegleg for making a new OC (Bonez the Gem-cutting Diamond Dog; what Diamond Dog OC can you name off the top of your head?) I was actually fascinated with the idea of a non-pony OC, so Bonez is now around, he'll be only on this chapter, dood. In other news...

Wow, I sound like a dick in the first paragraph of that, dood. I'm sorry, people that took the time to read my stories.

Slight Edit: Borderlands 2 will be taking up a lot of my time forever (I said this about Diablo 3 until the hype died a month later though, dood.)