• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 4,169 Views, 194 Comments

Welcome to Equestria, dood. - Fusion Fool the 3rd



Prinnies have entered Equestria, now to serve thier favorite pony, dood.

  • ...
15
 194
 4,169

Prinny Recall, Dood, Author needs to get shot for the OC though.

As the chapter says, a brand spanking new pony enters the story, I don't know why but turning a already existing pony into a demon spy would sound even sillier, dood. I reread this for some spelling errors, but I lack the writing skills to catch grammar errors and poor use of periods and commas, so I am sorry dood.


~dood~[/hr]

"God, Celestia, Luna, Discord, other gods from other games and religions! Please save me from these mares of destruction, dood!" Cried Mr. Kamikaze as he ran from the three fillies that could royally mess our business in Equestria up by being adventurous, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, dood.

For anything with sticks for legs, he is damn good at running away from the girls, dood. "Get it!" called out Applebloom as she continued her chase with her friends, dood. Sweetie Belle sees me, crap dood.

"There's another one, let's go get it!" The girls stop chasing Mr. Kamikaze and make a bee-line to me, dood.

"Girls!" The stern tone Twilight gave the girls somehow managed to stop them in their tracks, a foot or two away from my position. "Be careful, the prinnies told me they explode when you throw them or mishandle them, what do you think would happen when you start rough housing with one of them?"

The girls look to the ground in shame as they absorbed the unicorns, words, dood, "They'd probably be dust, or ash, maybe bits and pieces of flesh after the prinny in question, blows up, dood." I say with some worry in my tone dood, since I was almost tackled and killed by the crusaders, dood.

"Fusion Fool, that isn't helping, don't give the girls those mental images now." Twilight scolds me, I feel bad, dood.

"We're sorry, Mr. Penguin" they said in unison, dood.

Mr. Kamikaze walks over to me while Fluttershy heads our way. "That was scary, dood, Fluttershy used the Stare too, but the attack missed them cause their backs were to her as they chased me here, dood. Save me from the crusaders!" The blue prinny cried. Super Pal comes over to comfort his friend, dood.

"Are you alright Mr. Prinny? I'm so sorry for what the girls did to you, please don't be mad at me." Fluttershy said with sad tone, who wants to tell her it's illegal to be mad at her in the brony community, dood?

Mr. K, cause I am tired of typing Mr. Kamikaze all the bloody time for him, slowly gets up from his mild stroke, thanks to the girls, "No...problem....dood" he said as he falls back to the ground, dood.

"Why did you girls chase him anyways?" Twilight questioned the fillies, dood.

"Spill it girls, did you think you'd get a cutie mark from harassing weird penguin critters?" Applejack asked as-well, with complete disregard for our feelings, dood.

"A green unicorn told us that if we catch the prinnies, we would be guaranteed our cutie marks." Scootaloo said, green unicorn, dood?

"Lyra said this?" asked Twilight, dood.

The girls shook their heads. "No, she looks a little similar, she has white and black mane that kinda goes off to the side slightly over her right eye, and her cutie mark looked very weird." Sweetie belle exclaims, dood.

"How...weird of a cutie mark...was it, dood?" I ask in fear, please tell me it's not-

"It looked like she put a silhouette of her head in a creepy grin and angry eyes, with two bolts of lightning behind it." Appleblooms says, crap dood.

"Do you know this pony, Fusion Fool?" Twilight asks me, she is only the fear director of the Netherworld, she only got that job cause she is good with organization and couldn't scare a human if her life depended on it cause demon ponies are not scary at all, dood.

"Nope, not at all, dood." I lied, dood.

"We'll have to check on the others then, would you girls like to help me, in case this mystery pony is bad?" Twilight said, dood.

AJ stepped up, dood. "Of course sugar cube, besides if you said that the other prinnies were helping our friends, that means that our friends could be in trouble."

Fluttershy walked over to us, and tried to put on a serious face, bless her heart dood. " I'll come too, we have to save them...you know, if you think I could help out." Fluttershy said. And with that the mares headed straight back into town, with me, Mr. K, and Super Pal following them, the CMC kinda pulled a Houdini on us while we were planning, must have headed to their clubhouse, dood.

Our first stop was Sugar Cube Corner, a building that appeared to have been made out of gingerbread and candy, I don't want to find out if that's true or false, dood. We enter the bakery to find Mrs. Cake at the till, and what appears to be Pinkie Pie in the back making cupcakes.

I look to Mr. K to see if he is freaking out, he was. "I don't wanna be here, dood, this place scares me." He said, the ponies of our group and some nearby looked at him like he was a pansy, he really was, dood.

"Grow a pair, would you? The story you read is fake, made up by a sick degenerate that made people like you question Pinkie Pie's sanity, dood." Master Cupcake said as he walked out of the kitchen, he was covered in flour though, dood.

"Hey everybody, Cupcake is such a great baker assistant to the baker's assistant, but I gotta throw a party later in the day for him, (gasp) there are more of you? This party will have to be bigger then, Maybe I can use the Town Hall or Applejack's Barn, or maybe Twilight's Library, oh right, hi Twilight, hi Applejack, hi Fluttershy, anyways I'm Pinkie Pie, how are you three funny prinny guys, dood?" Did she forget that we met yesterday, dood? "Oh shoot, we did meet in chapter two, didn't we? I forgot all about it cause of the author's poor fanfiction writing skills, I told you where Twilight's Library was, how could I forget all that? I still need to make a party for you guys and your brown friend that isn't here right now, be right back." Pinkie ran up to her room, how did she, what the, my brain is full of f*** right now, dood.

"Was she like this all day, dood?" I asked Master Cupcake. "Yeah, dood, she even asked about why we say dood all the time, and how we were made, even though she answered all my questions for me, dood." he said, dood.

"Why do you guys say dood, all the time?" ask Fluttershy,

"Prinny rule number one, we gotta say 'dood' in all our lines or sentences or we get demoted to level one prinny tasks, cleaning toilets, dood." I answer her question, she made a cute gasp that sounded like 'oh my', Applejack was also surprised to hear this.

"Cupcake, did a green unicorn come by here" ask Twilight, he thought about it, dood.

"Lyra? nope, haven't seen her all day, dood."

I shook my head, "The angry green unicorn, dood." I told him.

His eyes went big, "Oh crap, Gigavolt is here, dood?"

The three of the Mane Six looked at us in confusion, "I thought you said you didn't know this pony?" Twilight questioned me, dood.

I felt the heat from her glare, dood. "I sorta lied to protect ourselves and possibly other, dood." I managed to say, dood.

"Fess up, who is this Gigavolt?" Applejack continued the interrogations, dood.

"Gigavolt is one of the very few demon ponies in the netherworld, I say few cause they are usually the more favored prey of almost every other demon in the netherworld, dood. Ponies like Gigavolt were once ponies from Equestria that died but had enough spirit in them to reincarnate immediately to save her from becoming a prinny or sit in line waiting for her rebirth back into the normal world as a baby whatever, with a clean memory, dood. Ponies with tons of regret go to Hades, and Ponies with no regret go to Celestia, do not confuse the place with the princess, please dood. As I was saying, Gigavolt is crafty, she used her magic to study the technology, making her very good in mechanics and the sort, dood. While she studied, her magic started to lose it's normal 'glowy' bit and now is more focused on electricity, in other words dood, she is a walking battery with a built-in lightning rod, electrical attacks only power her up but she still has to micromanage her power or she'll have to find something to recharge her magic, like say, a thunder cloud. She is rather devious and mean when anything gets in her way, but then again, she has to be, the netherworld is no place for a pony, dood." I explain to my audience.

"Well said, but then again, you left out something" a voice behind me says, everyone looks a little spooked, I turned around and shat bricks, dood. "I am also very powerful." The green demon pony that scared us said, Gigavolt.

On her back was Chocolate, tied to her. "Sorry guys, she grabbed me when she distracted Rarity and Spike with a giant ruby." Chocolate said, tears streaming down his face.

"The ruby is fake by the way, it's just a very large boulder with shiny red paint on it, you should be ashamed by thinking it was real." Gigavolt scolded. That might have pissed Rarity off when she finds out, dood.

"I am here to reclaim the prinnies for Lord Valvatorez, please don't make this difficult, Valvatorez was annoyed that some of them escaped." The meanie unicorn said, dood.

Twilight stepped in front of her. "I don't know who or what this Valvatorez guy is, but these prinnies wanted to come to Equestria, and if they want to return, they can when they want to."

Twilight words had some venom in them, but Gigavolt wasn't too fazed, "You are aware of what prinnies are, correct?" Oh crap, Gigavolt is going to spill what we are to the ponies, dood.

"They are penguins from Hades, servants and vassals to the current leader, right?" Twilight answered, dood.

"Servants and vassals from Hades, yes. Penguins? No, they are souls from other worlds that have commit crimes in their life, the more they sin, the longer they stay as a prinny, they complete tasks to one day walk under the red moon and reincarnate back into the world of the living." Gigavolt explains, Applejack and Fluttershy were taken back by this, Pinkie Pie, who appeared out of nowhere was eating pop corn, dood.

But Twilight, she turned around to face us with anger in her eyes. "You guys lied to me, you said you were just penguins. So that's what the stitching is for, to keep your soul bound, and if the stitching comes off, your soul will be exposed and it will explode." Damn she's good, dood.

I was at panic mode five, so were the rest of us. "I'm sorry Twilight, if I told you we were bad guys forced to become the bitch of demons to pay for our sins, you probably be scared of what we could do." I said, I was ashamed of myself, dood.

"You still lied, Fusion Fool, that's very bad, but we'll talk about that and trust later." She turned back to Gigavolt, "You still can't have them." Twilight stood defiantly to the demon pony, dood.

Gigavolt sighed, dood, "I wasn't asking if I can have them, I merely implied that if you get in my way, accidents will happen." she said, she's going to do something bad, dood.

"Answer is still no, you can't have them." Applejack walks to Twilight's right with Pinkie at her left, Fluttershy still hanging back.

"Very well, it was a pleasure meeting you all." Gigavolt's horn started to cackle in electricity, as it hit the ground, a line of electricity started to move erratically towards the mares, this was her Zap Tap attack, dood. It touched them and shocked Twilight, AJ, and Pinkie into the back wall.

"I may break the fourth wall every now and then and do things that makes Twilight's head spin, but even I know electrical shocks like that doesn't just send ponies flying into walls like that." Pinkie ranted, dood.

"This is why demon reality is better then this 'normal' reality." The evil pony grumbled as she charged for another Zap Tap. The girls got back on their hooves as Twilight started to charge her own spell, Twilight fired her spell as Gigavolt did her own, Twilight jumped out of the way as we watch the wall the bolt of electricity hit received a new door. The spell Twilight fired hit Gigavolt in the face, dood, she leaned back form the impact, Chocolate fell from her back and tried to roll towards us. "Bad Idea, Miss Sparkle." she said, as she re-assumed her normal composure, her horn started to charge a larger spell,

"Doesn't matter, I wanted to avoid incident, the Prinnies will return to Hades when they die, so why don't we just cut the middle man and add a few more prinnies to Hades." Gigavolt says, her grin growing wider as her spell was nearing completion, crap, Satellite Launch dood. For your information readers, Gigavolt built a Satellite to float in the orbit of whatever world she is in, because of this, her teleports take more energy cause she just has to bring that thing with her everywhere she goes, just in case she just has to blow something or someone up with her Satellite Launch, this will end badly, dood.

A blue blur hits Gigavolt in the side losing her concentration and maybe causing her Satellite to stop sending us to hell with a electric death. "Was this mare causing trouble, guys? She looked suspicious and started casting things and talking like a lame Nightmare Moon." Rainbow Dash said getting up but standing on top of Gigavolt, the demon pony didn't look happy, dood.

"A Lame Nightmare Moon? Guess that is believable since that's the only evil thing that could invade Equestria, but it still stands that you are now in deep shit, all of you." Gigavolt zapped Rainbow Dash off her and went back to her 'destroy the area with a Satellite Laser' plan, dood.

"First off, what about Discord? He's evil, and you can't swear, this is a show for little girls." Pinkie said, you tell her, dood.

Twilight started to charge her own spell in hopes to stop Gigavolt, Applejack and Rainbow Dash (who just recovered from the electric shock) headed in to tackle her, dood.

Gigavolt looked annoyed by Pinkie's outburst and stopped channeling her spell, "Discord isn't evil, he is chaotic, the difference being that evil doers want to hurt ponies, while chaotic beings just want to have fun, regardless of who it hurts, it does sound evil but it doesn't make them evil, look at Deadpool, for examp-oof" Gigavolt was cut-off by our favorite farmer and bi-curious flyer tackling her into the ground, I still can't believe she stopped her attack just to tell Pinkie off, dood, that's just weird and kinda dumb.

AJ and Dash got off Gigavolt in time to let Twilight get a clear shot of the demon, launching her own spell, it hits Gigavolt in the horn, she felt that one, dood. "That is it, no more miss nice demon." She uses her magic to levitate us prinnies, AJ, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight in the air and starts electrocuting us. the pain was bad, dood, and the ponies were not liking it at all, "Hey!" a voice came from near the register. Fluttershy came out of her hiding spot and marched her flank up to Gigavolt, oh crap dood, the STARE. It appears not even demons are immune to it, Gigavolt was struggling to keep her spell up as Fluttershy stared into her soul and busting it's cap with her eyes, dood.

"Put my friends down, right now, missy." Gigavolt did just that, dood. "You should be ashamed of yourself, you shouldn't hurt ponies, and you definitely shouldn't kill anyone, even these nice prinnies, so what that they are the souls of criminals, they can earn their reincarnation here, but you should never force someone to do something they don't want to do, what kind of example are you setting for others? Now clean up your mess, and go home, NOW!" I don't know what Fluttershy meant by others since demon kids will love to see a demon roast other demons, but she still scared the crap out of a demon, pony or not, and that earned her points with us.

Gigavolt shook her head, trying to break out of the Stare's effect. "I don't need to do anything about your mess, however, I will be back to get the prinnies, mark my words." A bolt of lightning hit Gigavolt and she vanished with it.

"That was too close, dood, good thing Pinkie distracted her and Shy soul-stared her." Chocolate said, getting his breath back. "We still need to be careful, I'll talk to Rarity about helping us, but I want to make sure one of us has a Prinny at all times, I don't want them to be left alone." Twilight ordered, the plan seems legit to me, dood.

We returned to the Library and find Spike sitting at a desk, looking gloomy dood, "Hey Spike, whats the matter, dood." Super Pal asked.

"We found a big ruby out at the mountain but found out it was just a big boulder, we turn around and find that Chocolate disappeared, Rarity was angry and stormed back to her house." Spike recalled, I called it dood.

"I'll tell her, who did that trick tomorrow, we all need some sleep after today." Twilight said, dood.

Spike's curiosity peaked. "What happened?" he asked, dood.

"We were almost vaporized by a demon pony's satellite laser because she wanted us to return to Hades, dood." Mr. K said, walking to the makeshift bed on the main floor. I want this day to end, dood. Gigavolt came here under orders to get us back and I think she was told to do this with discretion, but will gladly kill some ponies if they keep bothering her.

This is a pain in the ass, dood.

Next Episode

Fusion Fool: A new foe has appeared, dood.

Twilight: Yea, we need to stop Gigavolt eventually.

Gigavolt: Drinking my orange juice, right here.

Mr. Kamikaze: OH GOOD GOD, DOOD, RUN!

Gigavolt: I can't do shit in this segment, only in the real chapters, Rules laid down by NIS.

Fluttershy: So you won't try to hurt us with Zap Tap or Satellite Launch?

Gigavolt: Not in this segment.

Fusion Fool: The dreaded pony Gigavolt as taken Luna hostage, dood!

Gigavolt: Why? Whats my motivation? Money, power, lust?

Fusion Fool: Only Twilight Sparkle can save the Princess of the Night, dood.

Twilight: Every time Fusion Fool does this, Only I can save the day, apparently.

Gigavolt: You sound bored.

Fusion Fool: A battle between Pure Magic and Static Manipulation draws near, dood.

Pinkie: That would be totally neat to watch.

Super Pal: I know, dood.

Fusion Fool: Next Episode: The Battle for the Moon! Watch as this epic battle shatters the the face of the moon itself, dood.

Luna: Not my Moon!

Twilight: Why the moon? I can't breathe in space.

Gigavolt: Gotta love being a demon, mare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And thus, Gigavolt enters the stage, I am sorry again.

So now Gigavolt will be a regular opponent for the Mane6 in her quest to get rich by stealing the prinnies away to Hades, under Valvatorez's orders, don't worry dood. Gigavolt will stop being a jerk eventually, after Valzy makes a appearance eventually, dood.


Dammit, spoilers, dood.