• Published 16th Mar 2012
  • 2,896 Views, 93 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Homecoming - MisterClacky



Stable 48 is a stable for scientists. With good intentions, they pave the way to hell.

  • ...
7
 93
 2,896
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

another good chapter

1357233

You know, I didn't know that was a meme until I researched that image? Who knew.

Also, your comment showing up is what spurred me on to finishing the last little scene. So cudos to you!

1361898

Hope it was worth the wait! Next stop, Wasteland!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES UPDAT :twilightsheepish:
Good job on the chapter mate.

~Reggie

Awesome work Clacky. Been waiting for this, and it was totally worth the wait. You're still one of the only FoE stories I read. I'm lazy, but its just so good that it forces me to read it. :pinkiecrazy:

Nuke that shit from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Fantastic story, love the shit out of it.

1362219
1363432

Holy crap! I have fans! :twilightsmile: Thanks for sticking around.

1365445

I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

But now it's totally eradicated... totally.

1365737
Yes you now have +1 Griffin fan/friend named....
~Reggie

And I'm going to say it again. Great chapter mate

Awesome chapter! I can honestly say that this was well worth the wait!!!
I really have to say I felt kinda bad for Gizmo at the end there, creepy he was and an abomination but he really didn't deserve to go out like that...
"It’s just like they always say in this town: if he pulls a knife, you pull a gun. If he pulls some kind of genetic horror plant monster, you pull an orbital kinetic penetrator. Even if it’s the only one you’ve got... That’s the Buckago way!" <- Yes! Seriously probably my favorite line in the entire Chapter!
Add me to the growing list of fans because this story is fantastic!!!

Normally stories where everypony that I actually like dies horribly aren't the way I like to spend the evening, but the execution of this story is so awesome.

I loved the 'Buckago Way' line of this chapter. And the way that no one likeable died.

1370014

Buckago, the City of Broad Withers. Little known fact, the Balefire bomb that hit Buckago was named "Mrs. O'Leary's Cow."

hehehe... I'm funny...

1376027

We did rack up quite the body count in the first arc. We lost some good ponies, but the Wasteland is a huge place with lots of new and exciting ponies to meet. I also hope that Lancet, Sunny, and Cider will grow on you now that we get to focus in on them a little more. And there is always our (turns up reverb on microphone) Mare of the Future! Tink.

Ah man, poor Gizmo. I'm seriously loving this story and I'm really looking forward to the second arc. Great job, man. :rainbowkiss:

1431231

In Buckago, you are only one distraction/emotional breakdown away from dying horribly. It's a good precedent to set. Onward and outward, dear Dwellers!

Hey for some strange reason when I try and compile all the chapters into an Epub it only takes the title screen of every chapter but still lists all the pages there its a lil strange and I'm just wondering if you did somethign to make this happen? if so could you please fix it (if you can) I'm very intrested in reading your fic! :ajsmug:

1595503

That is weird. I have no first hand experience with epubs and the like. Would it help if I linked the gdocs (or I guess Google Drive now) links? I'm more than happy to get it to you or any reader in any format I can figure out.

1595867

That would be great! :yay:

1597873

Just finished making an index page: Fallout: Equestria - Homecoming Index Page (Google Drive)

I'm pretty sure it works, let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. :twilightsmile:

Looking forward to reading what comes next.

Are you still working on this story? I hate to see a good fic die...:fluttershysad:

2114207

I apologize for the long delay. I've been on 60 hour weeks since the first week of November. I've been able to eek out an hour here and there, but piecemeal hasn't been getting much progress in.

Loves to all y'all!

2115313 sorry to hear that, but good to hear that you're still working on this story
BTW, what's a 'seek'?

2116218 sounds like fun...(sarcasm)

wow man this is amazing! great job! I'm really glad Regolit recommended this story. /)

and i think Tink is my favorite name in all the stories I'm reading... i really like that name

I know it's bad form to rush quality work but I really want to see what happens next!

Well, keep up the good work I'll look forward to the next update!:twilightsmile:

2410840

It has been entirely too long. Had a bad case of the real life's and still working 60+ hours a week. We were supposed to get new people to pick up the slack but ... Yeah ...

>>MisterClacky
What a great story mate. I love it and think that you should TOTALY (yeah, that's not a word I use often, especially not in caps, but it conveys the message well) write more.
Your reader and fan
-janekfan

Hehe fan-janekfan see what i did there?:)

Enthralling tale, especially when it became clear that most, if not all of them, would not be getting out alive. Most of the characters were well written enough that you had to feel sorry for them when they bit it. Seeing as there hasn't been an update in a while (and yet this is labeled as incomplete), I was hesitant to read this for fear of running afoul of a clenching cliffhanger, but I think you closed the introductory arc quite nicely. A job well done, I'd say.

3518515

If I can say one positive thing, it's that I pushed out the first arc in its entirety before letting life drag me down.

Your favorite insectoid abomination,
Mr. Clacky.

Very well written story, in the end I actually felt bad for Gizmo.

Kinda Disappointed The Fic Is Dead but I'm No Writer

Love the fic. The atmosphere reminds me of the Star Wars novels Death Troopers and Red Harvest. Especially given the origin if the SW plague is a plant. Just sad to see it has fallen to the watside.

Good story so far and coming from someone who can't find anything good that is good. I would be sad if this died. P.s. gizmo creepy as he was I felt sad when he went out.

Login or register to comment