• Published 7th Jan 2014
  • 18,341 Views, 149 Comments

Flutterbat Sucks an Apple Dry - Belgerum



As Applejack searches for a Bat Pony Fluttershy in the ruined Orchard, little does she know that she is not the hunter, but the prey.

  • ...
71
 149
 18,341
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

7307589
You're one lucky bastard when it comes to timing.

7308783 Sorry about your partner bailing on you, it certainly shows at some points. anyway good luck to continuing.

Looking forward to Twilight gangbang, and her friends fucking her holes and sucking her blood to the point she can't resist would be hot. If you ever write it, that's it. Still, this is one of my favorite clopfics

Author's Note:
Fuck this story, ya'know? I uploaded it forever ago, then the partner I was writing it with just kinda bailed on it.
I don't even care anymore, so I cobbled together what we had written of this chapter, tied it together with #prowritingskillz2016 and published it completely unedited. Feel free to post your spelling and grammar fixes. They will go ignored for the most part.
Might do a final "Flutterbat Enters the Twilight Zone" chapter sometime, if only to end it all, and call it finished.

Awww... I really do like this story, and the latest chapter was really good... I'm sorry you feel bad :fluttercry: You dont have to finish if you dont want too but I really do enjoy the story and think it has an interesting idea behind it.

Thank goodness it's back! We need to have an ending to this story so I hope you get time to finish it.

Just I hope the other mane 4 right now don't have futa, I'm okay with fluttershy having one just not the others.

plese end it or find a way save them from all this Idon't care evin if you canceled it just be done with it already plese no sequels of this.

When next chapter?:ajsmug::applecry::pinkiehappy::duck::rainbowkiss:

7907099
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn
"In the Middle Ages and Renaissance, it was commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace, which could only be captured by a virgin. In the encyclopedias its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness."
http://www.allaboutunicorns.com/what.php
"In medieval lore, the spiraled horn of the unicorns was called the alicorn, and was thought to neutralize poisons."
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/mythic-creatures/land-creatures-of-the-earth/unicorns-west-and-east/
"Many stories of unicorns refer to the magical properties of their horns, a claim first made by a Greek physician named Ctesias nearly 2,000 years ago. Those lucky enough to possess a horn might take advantage of its wide range of healing properties, from detecting and neutralizing poisons and curing fevers to prolonging youth and acting as an aphrodisiac."

No mythology is true. Since Unicorns do not exist in real life, of course there are variations on unicorns from different time periods and locations, where people might picture them differently. You may believe a Unicorn is a symbol of the antichrist, but that does not mean the belief is universal.

This was honestly a good read. My friends are really messed up people who constantly get me to read clopfics, despite me repeatedly saying I don't particuarly enjoy them.... nevertheless.... I did enjoy this story, clop scenes aside. You've written it really well, and, other than the rape, managed to keep Fluttershy more-or-less in character, which I applaud you for. I had hoped that the story would be written to completion, and I would get to see how it ends with Twilight, or even the princesses, but after reading your description, and seeing how this chapter is already more than a year old, I understand if it never comes. I have had friends walk out on me on partially completed projects before, and so I know what it's like and how frustrating that is. I would offer to help out and help you write the final chapter(s), but unfortunately, I am too busy with work IRL and, like I said at the start of this comment, clop really isn't my thing.

I will still follow this story, in the hope that one day it may be finished, but I will not hold my breath.

Login or register to comment