• Published 27th Dec 2013
  • 2,933 Views, 73 Comments

Mega Mare - Shazam 25



Rainbow was really over her head this time. She save a life of a filly and was kill during the rescue. Now she be reborn as the first Robot Pegasus, Mega Mare!

  • ...
3
 73
 2,933

Mega Mare Vs. Ice Stallion

A few hours later, Rainbow left the hospital after dropping Sunrise. She was still in her armor and many ponies were shock to see her. Rainbow roll her eyes. When she enter the hospital, both Doctor Stable and Nurse Redheart were shock and wasn't sure what to make of her. Luckily her voice snap them out of it when she told them what happen. Dr. Stable took Sunrise and got a few ponies to help. Nurse Redheart ask who she was. She told them that she was Mega Mare and then left. Rainbow didn't far when she spotted the Cutie Mark Crusaders not to far from her and Scootaloo didn't see a small rock because she was looking at her friends. She hit the rock and they all flew through the air.

Scootaloo wasn't sure what just happen. One minute she and her friends flying through the air then the next a strange pony in blue armor caught them.

"You're three alright?" She ask.

"Yeah! Thank you...um?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Mega Mare, Gezz I got to known by now. I just fought two of Dr. Mane-tic robots." She said shaking her head.

"Rainbow Dash?" Scootaloo ask knowing that voice.

"Yeah, it me." Rainbow said before the three started to look all over her.

"Rainbow, how did get that armor?" Sweetie Belle ask.

"And is it part of the Canterlot guards armor?" Apple Bloom ask next.

"It cool too!" Scootaloo said last.

"It a prototype. It not finish, but I'm using to stop Dr. Mane-tic from taking over Equestria." She answer their questions at once.

"Really? Wait, isn't that dangerous?" Sweetie Belle ask fearfully.

"So far nothing has put my new life in danger. I think it because I'm a robot now." Rainbow said, thinking about it.

"So what now?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Well, don't know really." Rainbow answer.

"Hey Rainbow, what are you doing at the Ponyville Hospital?" Scootaloo ask.

"Just dropping off a hurt filly." Rainbow answer again.

"An hurt filly? Is she ok?" Apple Bloom ask.

"Yeah Sunrise is fine. She just got to rest for a bit." Rainbow said smiling.

"Sunrise?" Sweetie Belle ask.

"The filly I save from the burning building." Rainbow said.

"Wow! I heard you did that and it really crush my heart when you die." Scootaloo said sadly.

"Hey, don't worry. I maybe a robot, but I'm still Rainbow Dash." Rainbow said and mess up Scootaloo mane.

Scootaloo roll her eyes, but smile. She was glad Rainbow was still cool even as a robot.

"So, what now?" Apple Bloom ask.

"I plan on returning to Light's Lab for right now. I got to see how Cut and Elec Stallions are doing." She said.

"Cut and Elec Stallions? Aren't those the Robot Masters that Light and Spay build?" Sweetie Belle ask.

"Yeah, you all heard about Spay trying to take over the Equestria?" Rainbow ask and they nod, "she reprogram the Robot Masters and I'm fighting them to stop Spay who change her name to Dr. Mane-tic."

"Really? Is that why you call yourself Mega Mare?" Apple Bloom ask.

"As of now, yeah." Rainbow answer.

"Can we go see them too?" Sweetie Belle ask.

"Heh, I'm sure Light won't mind. Plus Melody would like to see you three again." Rainbow said smiling.

Rainbow turn back to the hospital and saw Sunrise looking out the window. Rainbow wave to her and she wave back.


Ice Stallion look over Ponyville and begin to think.

"It a peaceful place." He said.

"It also home to the enemy!" His other side said.

"She just doing her job." He said.

"And we'll do ours!" The other side said.

"But..." He started to said.

"Enough talk Soldier! It time to fight the enemy!" His other side said.

Ice Stallion jump from the cliff and land on the ground ready to start his mission.


Rainbow and the CMC's made it to Light's Lab and saw Cut Stallion outside looking at the sky.

"Cut Stallion?" Rainbow ask.

"Huh? Oh, Mega Mare!" He said and stood up.

"Looks like Light not only repair you, but program you back to the way you were." Rainbow smile.

"He did and I'm going to repay for what I did. But right now Light said it better to wait until all of us is save." Cut Stallion.

"Yeah, many ponies might have trouble being around you." Rainbow said.

"So what brings you here?" Cut Stallion ask.

"To see how you and Elec Stallion are doing." Rainbow answer.

"I'm doing great and Elec Stallion should be done by now." Cut Stallion said.

"Right you are, my dear Cut Stallion." Elec Stallion said as he step up.

"Ah, Mega Mare! It nice to met you my lady." He said acting like a Gentlecolt.

"You can just call me Rainbow Dash now. Mega Mare is just a name I made up." Rainbow said.

"Rainbow Dash, a fast name like yourself." Elec Stallion said.

"Wow, He sound really different then before." Scootaloo said.

Yes, It was the way I was program before I was reprogram." Elec Stallion said before a snow flake fell on his nose.

"Huh? Snow?" He ask.

"What? But there isn't suppose snow for another four months." Rainbow said.

"Wait, there only one pony that can do this." Cut Stallion said.

"ICE STALLION!" The Three shouted.

They ran inside with the CMC following them.

Light saw them run in and knew the problem.

"Yes, Ice Stallion has show himself. It appears that he trying to get you to come out Rainbow." He said looking outside.

"Where is he? I got to stop him and bring him back to his real family." Rainbow ask.

"Real?" Cut Stallion asked, looking at her.

"Family?" Elec Stallion finish also looking at her.

"Of course! You guys are brother right? If I save him then I have only have half of the amount of Robot Masters." Rainbow said smiling.

The two nods. They understand what Rainbow was doing.

"Rainbow Dash, before you go we would like to teach you to master our attacks." Cut Stallion said.

"Huh?" Rainbow ask.

"It won't take long Rainbow. The way you have our attacks are very weak, but if we can teach you to master them then fighting our brothers should be too hard." Elec Stallion agree.

"Sure, teach away." Rainbow said ready to learn.


Ice Stallion stood in Ponyville square with snow around him. Many Ponies have heard about his reprogram and stay away. The rest of the Mane 6 also stood near by in case they can do something.

"Where Rainbow...I mean Mega Mare?" Pinkie ask.

"I don't know. Even in her new body she late." Twilight answer and sigh.

"Hm..." Ice Stallion other side said.

"Sir? Is there something wrong? Ice Stallion ask.

"Those five ponies there, they are not scare like the rest." His other side pointed out.

"Well, they already knew about us before we were activated." Ice Stallion said.

"Doesn't matter, once we freeze Mega Mare they be joining her." His other side said again.

"But..." Ice Stallion started to say.

"STAND DOWN SOLDIER!" He shouted casing all the ponies to turn to him with confuse looks.

"Um sir... I think you were a little too loud." Ice Stallion said.

"I have to agree there." Said another voice.

"Huh? Who there? Show yourself!"" Both sides of Ice Stallion ask.

"I'm here, and I will save you. I promise your brothers I would." The voice said before Rainbow drop down.

"Mega Mare. So you show up at last." Ice Stallion other side said.

"I don't know sir, she did beat two of our comrades." Ice Stallion said nervously.

"You better not back down on me now solider!" His other side yell.

Hm...sounds like Ice Stallion is trying to resist Dr. Mane-tic program, but the other is keeping him line. I better see if I can help the real Ice Stallion Rainbow thought as she watch them fight.

"So Ice Stallion!" She call out, "are you going to fight me or ague with yourself all day?"

"Heh, guess it time soldier. Let stop her for greater good." Ice Stallion other side said.

"Yes...sir." Ice Stallion said scare.

Yeah, the reprogram is trying to take over and the main program is too scare to fight back. Gezz, I'm really started to sound like a egg head. Must be my new body. Rainbow thought.

"Mega Mare by the order of Dr. Mane-tic, I will destroy you!" Ice Stallion other side said ready to fight.

"I never seen you active when I was brought to the lab, but I can assure you, I know this is not you." Rainbow said before taking a grey and white color.

"What?" Ice Stallion said in surprise.

"Hey that once of the weapons Mega Mare got from Cut Stallion." Twilight pointed out not sure if Rainbow wanted her real name being use.

"Well? You going to fight or not?" Rainbow ask.

"Oh, We'll fight, right soldier?" Ice Stallion other side ask.

"Right...sir." Ice Stallion said.

"ICE SLASHER!" Ice Stallion said and some ice in a form of a arrow shot at her.

"ROLLING CUTTER!" Rainbow shout and threw her attack.

The two attacks hit each other and the Rolling Cutter was frozen and fell to the ground.

Rainbow use the time to get close and threw a hoof punch at Ice Stallion. Ice Stallion duck under the attack and jump back. He threw another Ice Slasher and Rainbow jump back as the ground below her froze. She fires another Rolling Cutter that is frozen by Ice Stallion. Rainbow had guess that Ice Stallion doesn't have close combat skills and believe that Rolling Cuter wasn't going to cut it.

Rainbow laugh at the pun and brought her buster up. She open her weapons slot and select Thunder Beam. While the grey color remain, all the white turn yellow, showing that she had a new attack.

"What?!" Ice Stallion ask.

"Another weapon I got from your brothers, THUNDER BEAM!" Rainbow said then fire a thunderbolt that shock him, literally.

Ice Stallion was throw back from the shock he receive and crash into the ground. He stood back up and ready his attack again.

"Sir, she too powerful! We must retreat!" Ice Stallion said.

"Stand Down Soldier! We must defeat the enemy at all cost." Ice Stallion other side said.

"Ice Stallion, are you really going to listen to him?", Rainbow ask, "you don't want to hurt anypony and you don't want to get hurt by me. So why are your listening to him?"

Ice Stallion stood still even though his other side push him forward.

"ICE SLASHER!!!" He shouted and threw another ice arrow at her.

Rainbow just step to the side and the attack miss, hitting the ground behind her.

"Fight it Ice Stallion, your brothers are watching you." Rainbow said again.

This time Ice Stallion stop completely. His eyes were wide in shock even though his other side try to get him to move.

"What are you doing Soldier?! ", He yell, "Attack!"

"No." Ice Stallion said.

"WHAT?!" His other side yell.

"My brothers are alive. They are watching me, I won't hurt any more ponies." He said.

"She trying to trick you! Attack!!!" His other side yell.

"NO!!! This is my body and you not my leader! Get OUT!!!" Ice Stallion shouted and electric started to appear over his body as the two programs started to fight more.

"Mega Mare! Please stop me! I want to see my brothers again!" Ice Stallion shouted as he fought his other self.

Rainbow nods and raise her buster. She aim at Ice Stallion's body and fired.

Ice Stallion stop moving as both Programs felt the attack hit. The real Ice Stallion smile as he felt Dr. Mane-tic program fade at the same time his did.

"Thank you....Mega Mare..." He said and felt to the ground.

Rainbow walk up to him and knee in front him.

"Nice work, Ice Stallion. You fought the program that try to take you over and you did it. Your brothers are proud of you." She said and place her hoof on him.

Weapon Get! You got Ice Slasher!

All the yellow on Rainbow turn white and the grey turn light blue. Showing she had Ice Slasher now. The rest of her friends step up and look at Ice Stallion.

"So he was fighting the program this whole time and it wasn't until you told him what happen to his brothers that he fought it even more." Twilight said.

"Yeah, let get him back to Light. I'm pretty sure his brothers would be happy to see him." Rainbow said and pick him up.

The rest nods and follow her back to Light Lab, unknowing that a Unicorn wearing shades was watching them.

"You're getting better Rainbow. Keep it up and soon you won't see yourself as a robot any more." He said and walk away whistling a tune as he did.


"GAH!!!!!" Dr. Mane-tic shouted as she threw an useless device at the wall.

"Mega Mare as all ready defeated half of you! If any of you fail me don't brother trying to stay alive because I'll destroy you myself!" She yell.

"Mega Mare..." Fire Stallion said in thought.

"Huh, so that Blue dweeb is tough, well guess you got to be careful now, but I still can't wait to pound you in the ground." Guts Stallion said.

"Not before I blow her to pieces!" Bomb Stallion argue.

"You both will be defeated by her. I'll fight her next." Fire Stallion said walking away from his brothers.

"And I got questions for you Mega Mare." He said to himself.

Author's Note:

Ok, here Ice Stallion fight and I had a little trouble thinking on how the fight would go. Something tells me that the fight just went all over the place, but I'll let you guys decide on that. Next is Fire Stallion and I still haven't heard any guesses about that unicorn. I already give him an name, but it won't appear until I do the bosses for Mega Mare 3.

Comments ( 43 )

I really like this story, you seem to update it frequently too which is always good.

pretty cool. I'm enjoying the Megamare series quite a bit.

MORE!!!!:flutterrage: i dont care for grammer to much!

4993308 I understand, Fire Stallion is a little trick to do. Haven't even plan out the fight.

I love it, I'm just going to say it right here, I love this fic, I am a big Mega Man fan and this is the closest to an actual Mega Man game I've ever seen. A few notes I've made:

I love how you kept the whole musical name tradition with Melody,

I also enjoy how you're taking notes from Mega Man: Powered Up for the Robot master personalities. (But does this mean Time Stallion and Oil Stallion will appear?)

Proto Man (or Proto Stallion I guess), his appearance just made me slam that fave button, I have never seen him in a Mega Man/MLP crossover until now, my only concern is you didn't include his whistle.

The only problem with this fic is the grammer and spelling, which I can help with if you'd like.

Please continue! :pinkiehappy:

5356377 Thank you for reading this story. I will answer the two questions you are wondering about. One, I'm use the classic Megaman Game mix with the Powered Up. So there will be no Time or Oil Stallions. Two, While I made Proto Stallion appear in this story, I want to wait under I have him in the armor before the whistle comes into play. Sure I don't mind, do you want me to send it to you in the PM?

5356798
Go ahead with the PM, I am excited to see where this story goes:twilightsmile:

5356894 OK, I'm up to Fire Stallion right now, I just can't plan out the fight.

I was expecting more of a 'revised by Cyber System' in the description but that works too.

5360231 I saw someone else do the same thing. How the next chapter coming?

5361725 pretty good, pretty good, school's just getting in the way

5362044 It fine, just take your time.

5488516 Sorry taking so long to get back to you. I'll be glad for more help! I have one person already helping but you can help out too. IF you want to can go over the first two chapters and see if there any that that need that Cyber System might have miss.

Huh, I was thrown by the grammar problems and I don't usually stick with stories that do that, but Mega Mare is still interesting. Curious how the fight with Fire Stallion will go.

I would have to guess that was the Proto-man version as a pony from the last chapter. :pinkiesmile:

5896406 We got a winner! I been waiting for someone to guess.

5896626 :raritystarry: Nice I had a feeling that he would show up sooner, or later so I guess he's going to be called Proto-Stallion then correct? I know that I'm going to sound somewhat immature, but anyway what did I win? :trollestia:

5897182 That name is also right. Your Prize is a thank you for read this story.:trollestia:

5897867 I figured that was the case anyway. :trollestia: So Fire-Stallion is next huh? So I'm going to give a guess that reprogramming was somewhat off, or not complete on him then. Well if you don't mind giving a suggestion on were he should show up at, and maybe just maybe Proto ( short for Proto-Stallion ) could show up there, and give some advice to Dash about what she going up against in the area. :raritywink:

5898078 That could work. The chapter is still being work on.

5898128 Well it takes time to do that stuff, and all. :raritydespair: I bet at times I just have bad luck when it comes to story stuff and let say I really stink at spelling, and I lose motivation when I don't get it right the first three times, but I guess you have to roll with the punches then. :raritycry: :facehoof:

5898237 Very true, very true.

5898305 So any ideas when she gets an upgrade for her armor yet? :twilightsheepish:

5898407 If your taking about the Slide and Charge Shot, That will happen when I do the third and fourth games. The whole story is going to use all 7 Mega man games. I had this idea before 9 and 10 came out and I don't plan on doing 8. Nothing wrong with it, I don't feel like added it in.

5898470 Well seance I only saw game plays of the games I really don't have experience, or knowledge about them besides two of the Battle Network, and the three of Star Force games which the Battle Network seems to be off of normal Megaman robots while the 1st Star Force are based off some of the constellations, the 2nd is based off myths, and legends while the last is somewhat sad :raritycry: just regular old playing cards I mean Red Joker, and Blare Ace. :ajbemused: But the major hard bosses were the main final boss, and the after game final boss those two were unbelievable difficult I had to use a action replay just to finish the main final boss, and the after game things were difficult as hell I had to fight all of the bosses from first part, and including the optional battles as well just go get to the after-game final boss.:twilightangry2:

5898643 I'm doing my own timeline with Mega Mare. My timeline is this, Mega Mare, Mega Mare Battle Network and Mega Mare StarForce. My other Timeline is not relate to this one. it goes like this, Mega Mare Dash, Mega Mare Zero, and Mega Mare ZX and Advent.

My first timeline has all Rainbow Dash. My second are mix heroes. I have Mega Mare Dash 1 and 2 up and I have started on Mega Mare Zero.

5898701 Well I do play the ZX, and Advent game a lot which I completed both sides of them, and finished them as well. :raritystarry: So I know how it plays out, but the ZERO games I only truly played the first one which was hard to even pass the bosses on the missions. :twilightoops: So if you need any advice about the two ZX games I be glad to help you out. :pinkiehappy:

5898770 I have, play, and beat ZX. I just don't have Advent.

5898973 Well let just that you have two different storys, and missions as well. :twilightsmile: Not only that at the end is almost a complete paradox which is all I will saying. :raritystarry:

5899020 That was my plan.

5899043 Then good luck when playing the game. :raritywink:

I won't exaggerate when I say that Mega Man 1 is bucking hard!

6709873 I never play it, but I trust what everyone says about it.

6709977 the first Mega Man game will kick you in the balls real hard for being one of the hardest games on the NES. Also when is the Next Chapter of Mega Mare?

6710468 Don't know. I still thinking on how the fight with Fire Stallion will go.

6710554 well I can't wait to see what happens next. Also the death of Rainbow Dash at the beginning was pretty Grim if you ask me.

6710733 First time I every wrote a character death. That chapter and the next was revisited as you saw.

6710764 can't wait for the next chapter please hurry I really love this story:heart::heart::raritystarry::raritywink:

I wish the story would continue. I'd like to know what happens next after the 6th chapter.

Keep going. I LOVE IT!!!

10742371
C'mon! I can't wait for the next chapter!:rainbowdetermined2:

More good

Login or register to comment