• Published 16th Nov 2013
  • 1,360 Views, 66 Comments

Change Of Pace - SolaireE



A gamer finds himself a Changeling after dying.

Comments ( 12 )

Hmm I'm completly not sure about this story, in one way its funny how parodically cliche it is but second it is kind of only good thing of this story.

This story is interesting. I hope things with Applejack work out, she had no clue that would happen.:ajsleepy:

you know i was looking for this story for a while since i couldn't remember the title didn't find it then i started reading the chapter and realised this was the story:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

HOLY CRAP, IT'S ALIVE!!!!


Seriously, thank god you've come back to this fic.

Alright faithful readers, I am working on the next chapter, it's taking a bit more time because I am ALSO working on another fanfic for a different site that I write on. Plus school...lets playing...drawing...you get the point.

Oh hey, I just got back on myself.

I liked the internal shot that explained Jack's powers. It made it less 'because why not?' and more of the fact that he's a changeling, and changelings have the ability to change - usually into things that they have encountered or have knowledge of. The changelings in the show were able to imitate guards in armor with their magic, so why not equipment from games or other things.

Jack's decision to lock down his emotions is concerning to me since it's usually one of the first steps that a character or person takes on the way to becoming the villain of a story. Tempest's reaction seemed to be severe, and Jack's inpassionate response to the events that occurred and Tempest's sudden threat against his friends felt off. Then again, it's been a long time since I've read the last chapter so I don't recall if they performed their 'new technique' knowing the full range of effects that it would have on Jack.

So what's this about rewriting the first few chapters?

This was a good story too bad that it is dead:twilightsmile:

More I need more this is soo good

When is the next update?

So it would seems that this one has died

Login or register to comment