• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 5,724 Views, 95 Comments

The Revenge - DeathBeat



Something is going on in Ponyville. Mares has been attacked and violated by an unknown rapist. Disturbing reports states that the assailant is a foal. Can the Mane Six stop the rapist before it is too late?

  • ...
40
 95
 5,724
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Chapter 4 is here!

derpicdn.net/img/view/2012/6/28/24379__safe_pinkie+pie_animated_wink_train_friendship+express_commercial_disaster+waiting+to+happen.gif
All abord the rape-train!

... I regret nothing!:pinkiecrazy:

Also, chapter 5 is probably gonna be the last chapter, so there's that too.

5476373
Nice to see you're back, mate! And with a nice, long update too (no homo)? *le gasp* AWESOME!!! One thing though (so far, at least)

Babs gave Diamond a cruel grin as her cock slowly grew out of its sheet.

It's sheath, not sheet.

5476467

Thanks for pointing it out!

If you find any more please do tell me.

What's that? Did I proof-read it before publishing it? Fuck no, that's what you're here for. :moustache:

5476547
Finished reading, and found no more grammatical errors to speak of. (On a completely unrelated note, I came everywhere...and it was glorious. Also, I'm now prema-banned from McDonald's :yay::trollestia::derpytongue2::trollestia::facehoof:)

5476611

I hope they thanked you for the extra "frosting" first.

i.imgur.com/BWhV3.png
If you know what I mean.

5476723
You, good sir, are a joy and a delight.:ajsmug:

Babs should totally rape Spike...

before she finally buried her face in her hooves and cried.

that;s right, cry you sick fuck! i felt bad for you at the beginning, but now your nothing more than a sick rapist who deserves nothing but pain, misery, and loneliness with the knowledge that everypony who you care about hates you and what you are! you think your cousin would ever willingly even look at you now?! no! she'd spit on you and curse your name for what you did to her real friends and family!

5477282 you have problems

Babs groaned and snorted as she slowly pushed more and more of her thick shaft up the clenching hole.

Taking a left turn in the hallway she continued forward until she arrived at the third door on her left.

move down a line.
_________

“What ya’ll talkin’ about mah cousin for?”

y'all
________

There’s not many who’s able to apply such strong magic to an object, or in this case: sperm.

who're
___________

“I’ll be back in then seconds flat!”

ten
________

I… I see you back at the hospital,”

I'll
________

She opened her mouth and began to suck on it, making Scootaloo squel in pleasure and writhe on the floor.

squeal
________

Wow, I rarely hate Trixie, but this fic wants me to see her suffer in this story. Hopefully Babs doesn't get the bad end of the stick considering the mental conditioning Trixies doing on her.

5481504

5485611

Thanks a lot for pointing out the errors! Makes it a lot easier to fix 'em. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Lightbuster30 deleted Aug 7th, 2019

I sit, and watch time go bye.

Hello DeathBeat
I have been waiting for a long time for a new chapter, is there still hope?

will it continue soon?

Login or register to comment