• Published 26th Nov 2013
  • 3,164 Views, 41 Comments

Scales and Seeds (Spike's Babs Seed) - Thunderbird Resurrection



Spike is just let down by Rarity, so he searches for love elsewhere. To his surprise it is with the least suspected.

  • ...
13
 41
 3,164

Planned Out Logic

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delays, I have been having quite the adventure with this chapter, and I will try and get the new chapter of Beyond the Forerunners out as well.
Also, I am not sure if I made the CMC OOC but I tried my best to make them as them.

Rarity was trotting down the street toward the Library, determination in her eyes. "Okay Rarity, you can do this! Spike might not be angry at you right now, I mean how long can he keep a grudge?" She said to herself as a couple of the background ponies stared at her as she did. Stopping, she noticed everypony just staring. "Can I help you?..." The ponies then stopped staring and went back to their daily duties. The White unicorn shrugged it off and went to the Library not stopping for anything.

While making her way across town, Rainbow Dash spotted the white mare. The rainbow manned Pegasus swooped down and hovered by her. "Hey Rarity, can I ask you something? Yesterday I saw Spike leaving you're boutique angry and upset, and I know I shouldn't spy, but I have to know. What happened?"

Rarity never took her eyes away from the prize but she did respond to Dash's question. "I hurt him...Real bad and I want to make everything better."

Rainbow Dash continued flying right by her and continued to speak. "So what is your plan?"

Rarity smirked. "I am going to give him what he wants!" Rainbow Dash looked at her friend and raised an eyebrow.

"What he wants, huh?...What does he want?"

"Yes, I am going to march in that library, go to his room, surprise him while he sleeps and step into his basket and give him the best apology present ever!"

Rarity felt determined, but her rainbow manned friend thought of the way she described it differently. "Whoa!...What do you mean by 'apology present'?"

Rarity snickered. "What do you think?...If he resists, I will just have to pin him down and force my apology!" Rainbow felt a little disgusted while surely hopes that Rarity does not mean it. "And I will probably going to show him how generous I really am...While in his bed...Alone...With no Twilight around...Just me and him...In bed. Together. Giving him the best present a mare can give to a handsome dragon like him..."

"RARITY!" Rainbow finally screamed out causing the mare to jump. "What is your problem! He is a baby dragon! He doesn't even know how to...Just no!" Before Rarity can speak, Rainbow turned the opposite direction. "You...Have problems!" Then she flew off. She left behind a confused Rarity.

"What's wrong with giving Spike a spare diamond I found?.....Oh well...." Rarity shrugged and went back to going toward the library door. She knocked on the door and practices her apology. "Spike, I am sorry for being a horrible friend...Please accept this gem as a token of my gratitude...No, no, that won't work...Spike, I appreciate you as my friend and I would never hurt you intentionally so please, accept this diamond as my token to show you I am sorry...That could work..."

The door opened, revealing the purple Alicorn known as Twilight. "Oh, Rarity, I was just about to go see you about some stuff that happened...W-With Spike."

Rarity gulped but kept her composure and smiled. "I guess I came at the right time, I am doing fine, but something did happen between me and Spike and...I have to make it right. May I come in?" Twilight nodded and allowed the white unicorn entrance into her house. Inside Rarity began to explain what happened. There was not much, but she tried her best to explain.

Twilight was not as shocked; she rather expected this from the start but she was kind of disappointment at Rarity for keeping her acknowledgment for Spikes feelings in the dark. "Rarity. I know you want to make things right, but I am ashamed of you for waiting this long to tell him..." Twilight gave her friend an angry look, but slowly smiled and hugged Rarity. "But, I do forgive you, at least you came up straight and said it."

The fashion unicorn let out a soft sigh. "I still want to make it right to him...W-Where is he?"

Twilight smiled. "Well, he is with a few friends. Mostly just Applebloom and Babs."

"Babs? Apple Bloom’s cousin? I thought she lived in Manehatten."

"She just moved. Pinkie will probably throw a future welcome to town party. Why ask?" The purple Alicorn stared at her friend.

Rarity looked down and levitated a glorious blood diamond. "It's...The most expensive and most valuable in my gem collection...I want Spike to have it...As a part of my apology. Even if he rejects it, I still want him to have it."
Twilight who was now shocked, stared big eyed at Rarity. "Oh Rarity, it's beautiful...Spike may have a grudge with you now, but this..." Twilight paused and levitated the fine piece of red rock in front of her. "This will probably change his mind. I know he will love it."

The two smiled at each other and Rarity got up. "I have to head home. Thank you for your time Twilight. It means a lot." With that, she left her friend and trotted back to her house.

On the other side of town, inside a huge manor of some sort, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were in the living room, plotting. "Okay, Silverspoon! We have to think logically! How do we, get back at Babs?"

Silverspoon smiled. "I have an idea!"

"And that Idea won't work, cause we are doing my idea...But go ahead." Diamond said in a disinterested fashion.

"Ahem, we follow Babs around, find her weakness, and exploit that weakness and hurt her by using it against her!" Smiling, she felt satisfied about her plan.

"Uh, no, that plan sounds stupid...Hmmm, I got it! How about we follow Babs around, find her weakness, and exploit that weakness and hurt her by using it against her!" Diamond Tiara said with a smirk. "It is the perfect plan!"

"Boss, that...Was...My idea..." Silverspoon said sadly.

"Yes, but when I say it, it sounds clever cause it came from a clever filly...No offense..."

"None take—HEY!"

Diamond jumped from the couch and looked outside, she can see Sweet Apple Acres from the distance. "Tomorrow we do my plan...And then...We attack our enemy." She then laughed evilly, Silverspoon started to laugh too and that made Diamond Tiara stop laughing. "Stop laughing! YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!" The tiara-wearing filly screamed out at her friend and slave.

"S-Sorry boss...." The silver-coated pony said softly, sinking into the couch.

On the Sweet Apple Farm, the four fillies and drake sat under the large apple tree near the barn, thinking of new Cutie Mark obtaining ideas. "Hmmm, we can...Try science again..." Sweetie Belle insisted.

Scootaloo shook her head. "Don't you remember what happened last time?..."

"Oh, yeah..." Sweetie Belle sighed and mumbled under her breath. "Wasn't my fault the stupid chemicals caught on fire..."
Scootaloo then turned to Spike then looked around. "Um, I forgot, what is Spike doing here? He can't get a Cutie Mark."

"Bab's invited him." Applebloom added.

"Really?...Babs, why is Spike here?" The orange fill said, turning her attention to the filly sitting next to Spike.

"Just...Stop messing with him, Scoots...He is here, and he is staying." Babs said defensively. Spike smiled, appreciating Babs for defending his right to hang out with the four.

The Pegasus filly stood up and stretched. "Well, if nopony is going to do anything, we can go back to the tree house and play a game."

"Oh! Oh! Let’s play truth or dare!" Sweetie Belle jumped up and down with excitement.

"Really?..." Scootaloo said, raising her eyebrow.

"Ah' don't mind, Scoots. Beats sitting here." Applebloom said smiling.

"Fine...Lets head to the treehouse first." With that, all four of them left for the CMC Headquarters. Scootaloo, Spike, and

Sweetie Belle were up front. Babs and Applebloom moved along from behind to chat in private. Applebloom smirked at Babs. "What’s wit' the smirk?"

"Nothing...Ah’ was jus' thinkin' how cute you and Spike would be togetha." She giggled and Babs flustered.

"I do not!..." She lowered her voice to not attract Spike’s attention. "I do not like him, so stop assuming I do."

"Whatever ya say, Lover Girl." Applebloom snickered, making Babs get more furious.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?..."

"Mmmmaaaaaayyyyybe." The filly with the pink bow smiled at her cousin’s reaction.

"I hate you..."

"But ah' love ya." The two continued their conversation.

Scootaloo watched as Spike went on ahead, finally when Spike was a good distance away Sweetie leaned to Scootaloo. "Psst...Scoots."

"Yeah Sweetie?" Scootaloo whispered back.

"Something happened between my sister and Spike, and from judging by what Applebloom talked about afterschool, and how Babs defended Spike, I was wondering...What's going on?"

"I don't know...They probably have a thing for each other."

Sweetie gasped. "A thing? That is soooo cute."

"Sounds cute at first...But sooner or later they will start getting lovey dovey in front of us...And it probably won't be long till they have sex in the tree house when nopony is there..." Scootaloo shuttered at Apple Bloom’s cousin and her dragon friend mating in THEIR headquarters.

Sweetie looked a little confused. "Scootaloo, what's 'sex'?" She said innocently.

The purple manned Pegasus let out a sigh as she said, "You really have to hang with me and Rainbow Dash more, she knows more about it than any other pony. She thought I was old enough to be talking about it."

"Ohhhhh...Wait what?" Before Scootaloo can reply, they reached their destination. "Oh looks like we're here! See you all inside!" Sweetie Belle spoke and rushed into the treehouse.

As the fillies and drake went inside the headquarters, two other fillies watched from behind the apple trees in covert fashion. "See anything, Spoon?" The diamond-wearing filly spoke up, keeping a close eye on their targets with binoculars.

"Nothing..." Silverspoon said, saddened.

Diamond Tiara jumped from the tree next to Silver Spoon and smiled. "Okay got the plan. We just have to peek into their windows. So you will have to lift me up to the side window." She said pointed at an open window.

The glasses wearing filly gulped as she later said, "T-There?" Diamond Tiara nodded. "I...Can't..."

"Why not?..."

"It's high...And I probably won't..." She shuttered as she felt her friend stare into her soul while staring. "...B-Be able to lift...you?"

"Are you calling me fat!" The tiara-wearing filly nearly screamed but stopped, stared at the window and saw nopony heard her. "Just..." Sighing she closed her eyes to keep calm. "Just leave me to that window...Please..." The duo crept towards the space below the window. Diamond had Silver Spoon stand in her spot.

She stood there and Diamond Tiara stepped her back and peaked through the high up window. It was literally high so she had to stand on her back hooves just to look. "See anything?..." Silverspoon said, struggling to stand still.

"Yes, they are in a circle, chatting it up and stuff..."

"Hurry...Up...I cannot stand this long..."

Inside the clubhouse, the Cutie Mark Crusaders all smiled as they began to play truth or dare with Spike. "Okay, Sweetie Belle, since this is you’re the one who gave the idea. You'll be the first victim!" Scootaloo spoke up. "So...Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"Do you like somepony?" Scootaloo smiled at the blushing Sweetie Belle.

"W-Well, I do....But it was a long time ago and back when I was with my mom and dad."

"Well, who was it?" Applebloom added.

"His name is not important. Can we continue?...Scootaloo, Truth Or Dare." Sweetie Belle finished.

"Dare please."

Sweetie snickered. "I dare you to tell me what sex is."

"Really?...You really want to know?..." She sighed and leaned towards Sweetie’s ear and whispered it to her so nopony can hear her. After finishing Sweetie almost gagged.

"Th-That’s gross! Babs! Please don't do that with Sp-" Scootaloo shushed Sweetie Belle up with her hoof and shook her head.

"Next, AppleBloom. Truth or dare?"

"Truth, Scoots."

"Can you eat an entire box of apples under an hour."

The red manned filly sighed. "Ah' can't Scoots...Ah' jus' can't..." Applebloom was a little bored but then she realized something while she knows Spike and Babs were next and she smiled. "Your turn Spike! Truth or Dare?"

"I pick Dare!"

Applebloom smirked. "Ah' dare ya' tooooooo...Kiss Bab's on the lips."

The two took a double take of this and both yelled. "WHAT!"

Scootaloo and Sweetie both had grins and they looked at them both. "B-But...." Babs tried to speak but no real sentences came through.

"It's a dare you two! Do it!" Scootaloo cheered.

"Yeah! It will be over before you know it!" Sweetie Belle added. Suddenly the three cheered for the kiss.

"A-Alright!...We'll do it..." They both looked at each other, blushing red. "R-Ready, Babs?..." The dragon spoke. Babs only nodded. Slowly the two leaned into one another until their lips met. Spike kissed her and upon contact, Babs kissed back. They found themselves enjoying it as Spike found himself further deepening the kiss. After a half minute, they broke it off, stared into each other’s eyes and blushed. "T-That was...."

"Good?..." Babs finished his sentence.

"Y-Yeah..." The two smiled and went back to sitting next to one another, not really speaking.

Diamond Tiara's eyes widened. She jumped off Silver Spoon’s back and looked sick. "...Diamond? What did you see?"

"Something I wish I could unsee..." Diamond said blankly and walked off. "I think we got what we need to break her. Now let’s get to planning..."

Comments ( 18 )

the spacing towards the end seems off and the pacing was a little fast but overall pretty entertaining chapter.

3820439
3820382 Didn't think I get positive feedback so quickly, thanks you two. :pinkiehappy:

3820618 actually for some reason the newest chapter is always showing up as unread in my favorites list and it won't go away.

3820625 Really?...Huh that is strange, Fimfiction has been acting strange to me as well. I look at my meta notifications and when I get off them they still show them as unread...I probably have to talk to a site admin on that one.

I like the idea of this story, but considering the title of chapter 2 is spelled wrong, my inner spelling nazi is begging me not to.

3820674 I wish I can fix it now that I seen it, but Fimfiction is not playing fair tonight....

Why did our friend jong get banned? I liked his stories.

Keep up the good work. You nailed Sweetie's obliviousness. And Scootaloo's... More mature side of knowledge as well as the whole DASH IS BEST PONY thing.

Regardless that still counts as a first kiss.

Leave? Did you mean Lift?

until their lips met

AND Iiiiiiii~
WILL ALWAYS LOOOVE YOOOOOU!!~

Oh Silver Spoon!~ I think irony wants to speak to you!~

*looks at this story*

*looks at my story*

We have the same cover art.

Seriously! It's been two years now!!!

Login or register to comment