• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 2,166 Views, 135 Comments

Aliens Vs. Predator: New Blood - VampDash



Two of the most deadliest aliens have brought their war to Equestria.

Comments ( 25 )

How about something from AvP 3 or some of the other movies in the franchise? I wanna find out what happened to firefly and the others!:raritycry: Don't forget to add the coming of AJ's and Dashes relationship! That is all.:twilightsmile:

3985905 Oh trust me the next story will have some... interesting opponents.

3985947 :rainbowhuh: don't recognize that one. What is it? I know it's a predator, but what kind?

3985965 wait, why doesn't it have the mandibles? Genetic error? I NEED TO KNOW, WISE ONE!

3985927 hey, have you thought about making a story in the EG universe?

3985976 The jaw is a part of it's helmet. It's from a creature it more than likely killed with dishonor.

3985985 oh. Still, while unrelated to this, I SING YOUR Praises, oh great one! Thanks for the great story.
Anyway, back to the helmet thing, thanks for clearing that up. It looks badass, imagine if you had one on Halloween.:trollestia:

3985905 hey.....hey pssst *whispers* imma be in the sequal

You know, I was hooked in this story the day "chaos2012" started this project. Now, seeing you finish this story has made me happy. This was the most exciting crossover I have ever read [trust me, I've read plenty of them].
Thank you so much for finishing this story! The plot twists and the action really had my heart pumping! Keep up the amazing work and let me know if or when you decide to make a sequel to this!

3993566 Just follow me and you will know.

4016588 Sorry. No marines in my stories.

4525761 Because I can.

though i am not a true fan to the predator or alien movies( way too gory). but i think i'll give this a shot.:pinkiehappy:

4998220 Predator blood. Literally their blood can mutate humans.

i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/190/470/131943655832.gif


Naaaaaaaaa, but seriously good job, I really enjoyed the whole RD pred/pony hybrid thing.

5610655 Their code of honor prohibits them killing anything that can't defend itself, their species are called the Yautja, their society works on the principle of respecting your ancestors and Elders.

Loved the story through and through. My only "complaint" is more of a nerd thing, so let me just... -pushes up glasses that exist now for no reason- I believe this is a rhino alien, what you showed is more of a Gorilla Alien. Not to be rude, just OND. (Obsessive Nerd Disorder)

5610726
Can you make a sequel please?:applecry:

Login or register to comment