• Published 6th Sep 2013
  • 2,326 Views, 24 Comments

The Best Day - Doccular42



Today isn't just an ordinary day. At least, not for Scootaloo. She has everything planned out perfectly. She'll play with her friends, they'll laugh, they'll have adventures, and it will be the best day ever! Won't it?

  • ...
2
 24
 2,326

Epilogue

The Best Day
Epilogue

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that your friends are more than just the ponies you play with. They are more than just the ponies you hang out with. They are family. They are the family that you chose, and the family that choses you.

Thank you again for sending me to Ponyville, because otherwise I never would have met part of my family.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle

Comments ( 13 )

My feels have been repaired. Thanks for sharing this with me.

And why no OC's in your next story? OC's are useful.

3175325
Glad you liked it! I have a story currently going that has 7 OCs and had some... interesting... feedback. May have something to do with one of them being an Alicorn lol. But hey, some people can't tell the difference between a Mary-Sue Alicorn and one that is highly flawed. Meh

What I'm doing with the next fix is a reinterpretation of one of the most hated MLP characters in an attempt to explain his actions. Also, it's rather funny, if I do say so myself.

Doc

3175321
Thanks! I think...:rainbowderp:

Anyways, have a moustache!:moustache:

Doc

3175371
Thanks! Keep it up!

3247161

I really wasn't planning on going in depth with her backstory. I decided to just leave her past open for interpretation instead. This was really just meant as practice for me in writing a genre I've never touched before (Sad).

Thanks for the comment and fave bro! Glad you enjoyed it! :scootangel:

3400866

Thanks Dotter! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :yay:

TGM

I cri everytiem

Thank you for this epilogue. I prefer d'aawing at things than feeling at them.

5847156

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Login or register to comment