• Published 24th Aug 2013
  • 1,192 Views, 73 Comments

Today was a [adjective] day - Phil Ken Sebben



A series of shorts ranging from funny to sad to non-sequitur

Comments ( 24 )

I'll be honest, Mr Brainhorn, but this really needed to be split either into 1k, 5k or just a single chapter.
It's not that it's bad, it's just that it's annoying to have to continually hit [Next chapter] for stories that take less than a minute to read.
Just FYI.

3096642
Sorry it's annoying to have to switch like that, but it took 4 hours to edit all of that, and I didn't feel like breaking it all into genres for the chapters.
Guess I shouldn't be so lazy.

3096702
Hey, no worries.
It's just that, if you're going to write random stories, you should post them together.
So I don't end up with 'Next Page' fatigue :p
Incidentally, I highly encourage you to continue writing. Ever since 'Lifeboat', I've enjoyed your stories.

3096756
I do intend to keep writing. I just need to decide what to write, then force myself to do it. I've got a lot on my plate, as for as what I could write goes. I have two stories I need to rewrite, a sequel to one story I need to finish, I need to remake a story I never finished, and then I have an ideas list full of stuff I want to do. I guess first thing's first, I need to rewrite Picking up the Pieces, and then work on One day at a Time.

3097541
I'll take it that you thought it was funny? Das gut.

3098990
Wow:
exclamation- expressing astonishment or admiration.
noun- a sensational success.
verb- impress and excite (someone) greatly.

I'm flattered you loved my story so much! I'm glad you liked it!

You know, I'm not gonna lie, I find most of these one-shots so far interesting. :derpytongue2:

3163178
Thanks, that's what I went for. Just some stupid fun for it's own sake. I definitely got the stupid part, but I like to think they're funny, too.

3195049
3195042
Thanks muchly. I'm glad you liked them so far.

Brilliant stuff here.
And I must congratulate you on your exact 9,999 total.

3202054
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. And yeah, I like how it worked out like that.

It was a joy reading this whole thing in one sitting.

3669809
I'm glad you enjoyed them! Have a Purplesmart. :twilightsmile:

3669809 Agreed. Laughed so hard I made others flee the room:rainbowlaugh:

-insert slow clap here-
What can I say? T'was an interesting read.

4018997
Absolute hell to convert to prose though. Glad you liked it!

I finished reading all the chapters...
Today was a sad day.

4871676 Thank you kindly. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Well, after reading all 66 chapters of this, at least I can use permanent brain damage as an excuse for not having my English project tomarow.

5743190 Wat meen? storee no make dum.

6703048 Mode of locomotion. Load of mocha lotion. It's really dumb, I know.
6703498 Leet speak. Fluttershy's lines are:
1: I haxor u, n00b (I've hacked you, noob)
2: Are leet hackers not your fetish?
3: Oh, ok...

7779668
Let's assume it was a good one, haha

Forgot that you'd already responded to me?

11140684
I was very drunk. I don't know what I was thinking lmao
Sorry about that

Login or register to comment