• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 6,163 Views, 674 Comments

S.S. in Equestria - dominatusimperator



An SS officer, escaping the fall of the Third Reich mysteriously appears in Equestria.

Comments ( 76 )

Why won't the zebras accept the superiority that is the Germanean ponies? HEIL DIETER!

4456866

Because they doubt the superiority of our glorious leader.

As a note, are they going to be other bonus chapters?

4457098 You should make a sequel.

4457206 That is partially what the bonus chapters are for. They set up the sequel.

4457208 I'm happy now.

4457212 First, we will explain how Dieter broke Twilight.

Damn good new chapter!

4457208
My life is now complete.

Have you been playing Wolfenstein: New Order? Because this is as epic as Germania in absolute peak of glory. Heil Dieter!

Have you been playing Wolfenstein: New Order? Because this is as epic as Germania in absolute peak of glory. Heil Dieter!

4459929 I haven't got it yet, but I will soon.

Mein gott zish fan fiction vas vunderbah I cannot vait for zhe sequil und perhaps in a few months you vill read my fic which follows a similar but yet different theme. Regardless you good sir are most certainly one of my favorite authors.

i found this to be a very interesting yet dark tale of equestria, but i believe this is more realistic in a sense, nothing can be as harmonic as equestria, although the sequel will be interesting, will he find more continents to conquer or will it be moved into the space age and start a crossover with space sci-fi stuff such as mass effect, or will it be a sequel that shows the downfall of the empire

4464981 Ja, zhank you fur your kind verds. I vill certainly read your story. Heil Heinrich!

4466199 The story is under review as i type, look for it if it is approved.

You should do a sequel, one where an American or English get sent there and lead the resistance
*read the comments now.... felling kind of stewpieed

The new order! B.J Blazckowitz to the rescue he hasnt abandon the fight

I approve of this story.

4457208 Awesome! Can't wait till it comes.

I like it, especially your choice of music fitted perfectly with the chapters, also interesting how you put the personality of Dieter .
At the end they had become similar to the nazis from The New Order, I wonder what happened with twilight.......nah I dont care about her.
HEIL DIETER!

5035204 Yeah, I really just did it for the hell of it.

5035459 Thanks, I missed that, and probably would never have found it otherwise.

Nice conclusion, can't wait to see the sequel!
Tankmanbrony crossover writer extraordinaire approved.

5240615 This was more an experiment in style than anything else, since it was my first story with more than one chapter. I don't really hate Cadence, although I don't like her. Please bear in mind the fact that each chapter was thrown together in literally twenty minutes without any polish or editing whatsoever. That's also why there's a ton of spelling and grammatical errors.
Thanks for the comment.

I hope you eventually come to realize that such hatred and racism is only ignorance. People like this guy use their lies and propaganda as a 'justification' for hatred when in reality it is simply an excuse for making themselves feel superior at the cost of others. This is racism and bigotry at its absolute worst, right up there with the K.K.K. I pity you and I truly hope you see reality soon. :pinkiesad2:

5319126 You're doin too much man. You have to realize that this is just made for entertainment, and if you cant handle that then why are you here?

5333877 Any time somebody writes something, it is not solely for the purpose of entertainment but also to send a message. In this case the message is that bigotry, racism, reason-less hatred, and genocide are A-okay. I cannot condone such from any, even remotely reasonable, moral standpoint. The holocaust, where millions of Jews, and Polish were murdered en-masse is not something to glorify, as this story does. It is a lesson to be learned through the horrifying events of history from some of humanity's darkest hours. That lesson has obviously not been learned in any way, shape, or form and it is sickening that anybody could possible appreciate even more genocide, especially in what is effectively paradise. There is absolutely NOTHING edifying about this, nothing. There are no morals, no goodness, no mercy, no understanding, and no logic to be had here. There is only somebody hatefully promoting one of the most terrifying groups in Human history.

5334691 Then let me ask you this question. If this gets on so many people nerves then why does this story have 216 likes and only 36 dislikes?

5334809 I never said it got on people's nerves, but to answer your question I have to ask another: why is the K.K.K. still around and with thousands of members? The answer is that the two groups are one and the same in their basis. Both rely on hatred to justify their actions. When Human beings feel as if they have no control in their lives, they look for ways to exude some sort of control to make them feel better about it. Power is a type of control and the power over life and death is certainly a type of control. There is another aspect of this as well. When people are frustrated and upset and they cannot or will not blame the source of the problem so they find a 'scape goat' in the case of the K.K.K. and the Nazis they target those who are different and they project their own problems and failures onto others and blame them thus 'justifying' the disgusting manner in which they treat others. At least in the case of the German people, it can be understood from a social standpoint. After World War 1 ended the rest of the world banded together and forced an already war-torn Germany to make financial reparations for the suffering caused by the war. Germany's economy was already shot to heck so the forced reparations only pushed the country further into poverty. People were starving in the streets and in the time frame between World War 1 and World War 2 you have an entire generation of German young people who grew up in abject poverty and were told that the rest of the world hated them for what their parents had done before they were born. They grew up with the knowledge that the whole world had turned its back and basically gave them a big old 'fuck you'. Is it any wonder they were bitter? When Adolph Hitler came to power he stabilized Germany's economy and created tens of thousands of jobs. The impoverished German people initially saw him as a shining beacon of hope. They were willing to grasp at any straw they were offered and Hitler not only threw them a rope, but he also channeled their pent up anger into a direction and ran with it. He gave them a target for their rage and used it to fuel his own agenda. As I said, I pity the German people of the time because of their circumstances, but that sympathy only goes so far. People like to watch disasters and train-wrecks because it's a spectacle and that is what we have here. Unfortunately I must acknowledge that at least a portion of those who Liked the story are, in all likelihood, Nazi sympathizers themselves. Racial supremacy and hatred is unfortunately alive and well today. It is up to ordinary people to put a stop to it, a thing which you have not done but you have enforced and supported the hate. In my eyes, you are just as guilty as they are.
Good day sir.

5334691 Sorry to come into this late, but the story isn't meant to edify. It isn't meant to glorify. It isn't meant for anything other than cheap laughs and stupid entertainment. Please understand that I am not a Nazi. I do not support the Nazis, nor do I condone their actions during the Second World War. This story is just that: a story. This has no bearing on reality, and I'm certain that no one here (least of all myself) actually takes this story seriously. If it was meant to be serious and a definite moral and political piece, you would be absolutely correct. But it isn't. Thank you for your comment.

5334915 In that case, I will withdraw.
Good day sir.

5334907 I am not gonna read al of that. You're using to much of your time writing that. :/

Woops posted my comment a iittle early, anyways I withdraw.

5334907 Jeez, over analysis much? Ever heard of something not bring serious?

For some reason this is the first Nazi in Equestria story i kind of like, though I don't know why.......

Shit, he's attacking Zebrica, isn't he?

It really is sad to see this story end, the way it was written made me loath the main character and had me hoping that someone would stop him.... Maybe a US Marine ;-) but if this really is the end.... Then its like 1984 :-(

I really liked it! :pinkiehappy: I'll rate it 8/8 m8

5766765
That was the next step in distribution, yes. But at the time, Germany did not have the resources to produce such a large number of STGs. It was originally designated the MP-44. Hitler didn't buy the idea of an assault rifle, so the generals claimed it was a sub-machine gun.

Sequel pls.

Who else would be rekt by the fuhrer? I'm hoping that he installs a Wolfenstein style new world order.

This was... definitely one of the more interesting fics I've come across lately. Dang. :rainbowhuh: It's actually strangely satisfying seeing the opposition win for once, and the brutality of it all was simply lovely. It was kinda... cathartic, given how most other fics wind up ending, or proceeding in general. Sometimes it's nice to jump to the other side of the spectrum.

Awesome story!

Login or register to comment