• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 2,403 Views, 28 Comments

Pirates of the Carribean: Ponies of the Sea - guitarguyjoe



Jack Sparrow is trapped on an island and finds a celler full of rum. He drinks his fill, passes out and finds himself in Equestria. Now he must sail all over to find a way back to his world.

  • ...
9
 28
 2,403

Chapter 3: The New Crew

The inside of the bar was relatively empty. The only people... ponies there were Jack, Fluttershy, the barkeep and a strange gray pony at the bar.

Jack took a seat at the bar next to the gray stallion. "I'll have a bottle of your best rum, and the lady'll have a Sherly Temple." He ordered.

"Oh! No thank you Mr. Jack. I don't drink."

"Don't worry lass" said Jack "It's non-alcoholic" The barkeep nodded and proceeded to the celler to retrieve the rum.

Fluttershy sat next to Jack cautiously. Anxious to ask something else. "Um Jack." She then looked down "Are there others like you?"

"Never has there ever been, nor will there ever be a pirate like Captain Jack Sparrow." He said matter-of-factly.

Upon hearing the word "pirate" the stallion next to Jack looked at him in shock. "Jack?" He questioned.

Jack recognized the voice. He looked to his left to see if his ears had fooled him. Indeed it was the one person he thought he'd never see again.

"Ah, Mr. Gibbs" he says nonchalantely "Good to see you again."

Gibbs then stands up and looks to Jack with a crazed look in his eye. "So are we pirating here now."

The barkeep returns with the drinks handing Fluttershy and Jack mugs of Apple cider."We ain't got those fancy drinks here, but this'll probably do."

Gibbs and Jack look to eachother horrified. "Nope! We're going back to the Caribbean right now, take us to the docks lass we're leaving." He then grabs Fluttershy and leaves with Mr. Gibbs, leaving the drinks on the counter, unpaid for.

The barkeep looks from side to side before swiftly drinking the cider. "What the boss doesn't know doesn't hurt him."

"Too bad I already know" says a voice from behind making the barkeep jump. It was the manager. "You're fired, Daniel. Get out of my shop."

The barkeep then leaves in shame. He then gets an idea. He quickly runs after Jack "Wait! Take me with you on an adventure!" He exclaims while chasing the other three ponies looking to sail.

And thus our quest begins.

Author's Note:

Well that's one way to start a crew. Not a great crew, but it's a start. Anyway, like, favorite, comment, whatever you think it deserves. And I will do what I can in the meantime.
Sincerely-GG Joe

Comments ( 12 )

Lol Jack Shanghais Fluttershy:fluttercry:

I wonder what the other 5 think of him?:rainbowderp:

More please my favor movie and TV show together:twilightsheepish::rainbowlaugh::twilightblush:

3252495 no alcohol in a kids show

If you don't mind me asking, are you going to make more?:rainbowhuh:

5446692 I hope to but I have stuff going on but i will do what i can

6217149 Uh dude, are you alright?:rainbowhuh:

6354559 Yeah we're good. just f***in swearin like muthaf***in pirates!

6374787 Oh ok, thought you gone insane or something:twilightsheepish:

Where is the
RUUUUUMMMMMM!?!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

7431658 Why is the rum always gone...?

The barkeep then leaves in shame. He then gets an idea. He quickly runs after Jack "Wait! Take me with you on an adventure!" He exclaims while chasing the other three ponies looking to sail.

Damn it, I keep imagine Daniel's voice as Bilbo's from the Hobbit.

Login or register to comment