• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 2,403 Views, 28 Comments

Pirates of the Carribean: Ponies of the Sea - guitarguyjoe



Jack Sparrow is trapped on an island and finds a celler full of rum. He drinks his fill, passes out and finds himself in Equestria. Now he must sail all over to find a way back to his world.

  • ...
9
 28
 2,403

Prologue

"Damn that Barbarossa" thought Jack as he sat there stranded on an unknown island with but a pistol with one bullet. "Leaving me here with out a drop of rum in sight"

That's right the notorious Captain Jack Sparrow, Ex-captain of the Black Pearl and greatest Pirate to sail the carribean. Sadly we are here during his time trapped on the island after his crew mutinied and marooned him.

"Well then" he said as he stood up "I may as well take a look around my new home." he then began exploring the island.

It didn't take him long to go around the island, nor did it take him long to find and odd door hidden behind some bushes. Jack moved the bushes and proceeded to open the door. He climbed inside to see that there was a lantern there with some fuel left.

Jack took the lantern and lit it and what he saw would leave any pirate giddy as a school girl. All around him as far as he could see ... was rum. He stood there smiling as he spoke these words "Thank you Barbarossa", and with that he proceeded to drink the rum.

It had been three hours and Jack still hadn't made a dent in the supply of rum in the celler. He was beginning to feel the effects of the drink when he decided to take a nap.

As Jack slept though a strange evil was at work.

Meanwhile somewhere in Equestria

The land of Chaus was a haven for the draconiqi. That is until the elements of harmony had defeated their leader, Discord. Now no one had any idea what to do. That is until they called a conference for all inhabitants of the land to attend.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS" shouted Anarchy, the acting in command while Discord was away. "We don't need anyone to tell us what to do, we can make new chaos ourselves"

"But how do we do that" asked Turmoil, the captain of the guard. "I'm fresh out of ideas"

"I have one" came a mysterious voice from the crowd "But I need more power to do it"

"HALT!" shouted the guards as the mysterious draconiques approached. The stranger then turned the gaurds fur a shade of hot pink. "HEY!" he screamed before he froze and felt his chaotic power begin to drain.

The stranger smiled as he approached the head council. "Now, do you want to listen or do I need to take power from one of you too."

Turmoil then leaped after the stranger before he froze in mid-air. He then felt his power begin to fade as he soon lay on the floor, unmoving.

"Now that that is done allow me to introduce myself." the stranger smirked "I am Pandemonium and I will be your new ruler"

Author's Note:

Sorry for lying guys, I just didn't want my story stolen. Anyway I hope you guys like it as much as my other story so leave a comment on what you think and how I can make it better.
Sincerely-GG Joe