• Published 16th Aug 2013
  • 5,496 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Clone Wars - ThunderDasher07



Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Captain Rex crash land after a battle on a world populated by ponies during the Clone Wars.

  • ...
6
 21
 5,496

Chapter V: Epilogue

As the smoke cleared all around them, there were broken down battle droids scattered everywhere. Despite the fact that the battle had just ended, the cleanup was already underway as they all stared at the debris. The ponies and their allies wasted no time in clearing the wreckage and beginning to fix the buildings that were damaged. The ponies had never seen so much destruction or death. Dead and wounded clone troopers were being carried away to be taken to nearby transports. The Canterlot Royal Guard lost a few members in the fighting as well.

Anakin sighed as he watched, saying, “Unfortunately, General Grievous has slipped away again.” A shuttle left the Acclamator-class assault ship, the Protector.

“Shuttle incoming,” Commander Cody said, seeing it through the macrobinoculars.

A Nu-class attack shuttle flew through the atmosphere’s clouds towards Canterlot. The shuttle hovered over a cleared platform, its wings folded up as the landing gear lowered and touched down. The ponies and Republic heroes watched it land.

The landing ramp lowered onto the platform as a small green figure with long, pointed ears walking with a wooden cane exited the vehicle. He had thin wisps of white hair. He was shorter than the ponies, but had a sense of wisdom on his face. He walked up to them.

“Master Yoda, thank you again for coming to our aid,” Skywalker thanked him.

At 877 years old, he was younger than Celestia, but she looked much younger than he did.

“Happy to help you I was,” he replied. He slowly looked around him, seeming deep in thought. “Beautiful planet this is. Led by the Force to this planet, you were,” he said. “Very strong in the Force it is and in its inhabitants.”

“This is Yoda, Grand Master of the Jedi Order,” Obi-Wan introduced him.

“Thank you for helping save our world,” Celestia said.

“Always ready to help a Jedi is,” Yoda replied.

“This is Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, rulers of this land,” Kenobi presented them.

“This is my pupil, Twilight Sparkle and her friends, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash,” Celestia said.

“Pleasure to meet you all I am,” Yoda told them.

“It is an honor to meet you,” Luna commented, smiling.

“This is Jedi Master Plo Koon. He is the Jedi who brought me to the Jedi Order when I was young,” Ahsoka informed them. Even though he seemed quite friendly, the Kel Dor Jedi looked somewhat frightening with his black eye protectors and respirator that had two fang-like protrusions coming down.

“Unfortunately, due to what has happened here, I fear that it might be possible for the Separatists to come back,” Plo Koon said, sounding concerned.

“Now that you and your planet are known to the wider galaxy, I would suggest asking for Republic support,” Kenobi proposed. “Despite their best efforts, many neutral worlds have been unable to stay out of this conflict and are being dragged into it.”

“You mean join the Galactic Republic?” asked Twilight.

“Possible, but it can usually take some time for a new system to join. However, with the state of the galaxy as it is, they might be willing to accelerate the process for you to join sooner,” Kenobi explained.

The sister princesses glanced at each other, then back at Kenobi.

“We will consider it,” Celestia replied.

“Then let us be the first to welcome you as a Republic ally, at least for now,” Obi-Wan said as he shook Celestia’s hoof.

“You are very strong in the Force,” Skywalker commented, looking at Twilight.

“If things were different and your planet was known to us, you would have made a great Jedi,” Kenobi added. Two LAATs landed nearby on the platform. After the cleanup of battle debris was over, there was still more rebuilding of the city to be done.

Twilight asked them, “Will we ever meet again?”

“Hopefully someday,” Anakin replied.

“We must be going,” Kenobi said.

They bowed to the princesses one last time, saying, “Your highnesses.” They turned and walked over to the other side.

“Adieu! Bon Voyage,” Rarity said, waving her hoof.

The other ponies began to wave good bye as well. They waved back at them.

“May the Force be with you,” Ahsoka said to them.

The cabin doors closed as they lifted off of the platform, followed by Yoda’s Nu-class attack shuttle. Twilight and her friends watched as the ships slowly disappeared high into the sky past the clouds.