• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 1,617 Views, 112 Comments

Nopony Escapes Stalag 13 - DJSaltine



Burkhalter comes across an injured Applejack and brings her to Stalag 13. Twilight and her friends aren't too quick to leave another friend behind and won't leave without a fight.

  • ...
7
 112
 1,617

Epilogue

“Yes, General Burkhalter, sir,” Klink replied into the phone, his back hunched over his desk. Hogan sat comfortably in Klink’s office, leaning forward towards the Kommandant’s cigar collection. “Yes, General, it was definitely a shame.” Burkhalter was calling from a payphone in the nearest town, informing Klink about the bandits near the area. “I’ll be sure to comb the forest for any suspicious activity.”

“And Klink,” Burkhalter interrupted quickly. “Everything that happened stays between us. If any of it gets out, you’ll find yourself in front of a firing squad!” He paused. “Heil Hitler.”

“Heil Hit-” the phone played a dial tone. Klink frowned as he placed the phone down. Excitedly, he looked up to Hogan. “So, Hogan.” He began rubbing his hands together. “How did it go?”

“Without a hitch,” Hogan stated smugly, leaning back in his chair.

“Excellent!” Klink stood up, wandering around his desk. “I do hope they put in a good word with their princess about us.” He leaned on the wall, head tilted in hopeful thought.

“Yeah,” Hogan grunted as he stood up from the chair. “It’s a good thing you’re so great with women.” Hogan placed an arm around Klink’s shoulder, pulling him in. “Because legend has it that she banished her sister to the moon during a dispute.” With that being said, Hogan exited the room and closed the door behind him, leaving a very disgruntled and worried Klink.

Author's Note:

Not quite as long as I had anticipated, but here is the final part to the story.

Whether or not the girls made it back to their world is up to you, but one thing's for certain: Roll credits! (DunDun Dun Dun Dun DUN!)

Comments ( 15 )

4982227
:pinkiehappy: Definitely gonna give this a read!

OH MY GOSH! How comes I haven't seen that yet? I LOVE the serie!

Let's see if this FanFic is equal funny^^

Alright, I read it, I like it, I give it a Fav!

:rainbowlaugh: a perfect end if you ask me. Yeah it was short but the endings of ever episode was always short.

4982483
:derpytongue2: I hope you find it funny!

4982744
Yeah, that's kind of what I was going for. I'm sure the show's endings were always slightly longer, but I wasn't really sure what else the two could talk about, so I just went with it. :facehoof:

Thanks for the comment! :derpytongue2:

6220832
I always did! :derpytongue2:

4555243 Aliens.... HA Hogan and his team went through worse

And they haven't been caught ... even with Carter

8033733
Haha, that's true
Thanks for the comments!

I know im asking a stupid question but will there be a sequel to this story maby have the cast pop in equestria and trying to return home

8157910
It's not a stupid question.
But no, I didn't have any intent to continue on or write another story on Hogan's Heroes.

This was a fun little read. Very much how it probably would have played out in an actual crossover.

Hogan’s Heroes was such a great show! Nicely played doing the crossover. It really captures the characters, and I liked those few times where Klink and Hogan were on the same side.
I found this after seeing another crossover that features Schultz (and presumably some of Hogan’s team) parachuting into Equestria.... (it just got started with Shultz dropping in on Pinkie, so....)

I used to love Hogan’s Heroes.:rainbowlaugh:

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: someone please make a radio play out of this, I love it.

Login or register to comment