• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 5,330 Views, 95 Comments

Escaping The Heat - ADRNEL



It is that time of year again and six stallions failed to get the memo. Now the six must work together to find a way to survive the week. But not all of them will survive.

  • ...
16
 95
 5,330
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

As much as I love this story, :twilightoops:I'm a bit creeped out after that ending.

But overall a :rainbowdetermined2:fantastic, :rainbowlaugh:hilarious, and :trollestia:sexy times a-pleanty story!

:pinkiehappy:Can't wait to see what's next!

Time Turner and Granny smith…3 parts heartwarming, 1 part…
Eugh.

This was an awesome story! I kinda wish you wouldve kept Rainbow and Soarin together, but besides that, awesome!

I loved most of it but that bull shit that none of them got pregnant pissed me off. Other then that when Time Turner blasted Granny Smith it should have turned her younger that would have been awesome beyond awesome. Other then those it was great so I just going to pretend that that happens instead.

Honestly a female dominated society terrifies me

So no new mothers...damn.

'When Celestia gives you bananas, make a fruit salad.'

EPIC!!!!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
great fic man guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/applause-gif.gif

3889463
the physical labor parts bug me (the only muscular part of me bein my clickin hand) but sex slave... well i wouldn't mind that

4265355 I don't trust them not to hurt me

Finally! I'm not the only one who uses the name Time Turner instead of Doctor Whooves! :pinkiehappy:

"At the same time, Big Mac had just returned from the field until he came across a horrible sight: Granny making out with Time Turner.
“GRANNY! NOOOOO!” yelled Mac in horror, his eyes burning."

:rainbowlaugh: Aww, man this story was awesome :rainbowdetermined2:

6654592
It's not the sex that scare them...it's the consequences afterwards that do. :rainbowlaugh:

This was a good story overall.

“Those stallions chose to be raped!” (Noteworthy didn't. Flash didn't. And many more we didn't mention in this story.)

Wow... just wow

“Well...it was the one thing of Discord’s rule that I liked! And I wanted it to continue when we took over...but then the stallions rose up in rebellion and demanded that an ‘Equal Rights Clause’ be added to the Equestrian Bill of Rights.”

Woah! Woah! WOAH! Stop the presses!

...You mean to tell me... that this is Sunbutts fault?

Login or register to comment