• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 1,162 Views, 10 Comments

Band of Five Attributes - Dragonborne Fox



Five teenagers in the STF (Special Task Force) undertake a mission that leads them elsewhere, somehow. Soon, some others follow them in...

  • ...
3
 10
 1,162

Epilogue- All is Well Once More

The Frontier Quartet was locked away in the dungeons of Canterlot, being given the same treatment they gave everyone else, as well as what everyone suggested save for the banishment. Misaki and the Special Task Force, as well as the Q-hybrids who aided them, were all recognized as Equestrian heroes. They all earned their places in the Equestrian Empire as a whole new separate set of Elements. They were granted immortality as were the Elements of Harmony. They had their own palace in between the Equestrian border and the Griffon Kingdom, whose residents seem to adore them like no tomorrow.

Rekka became the Element of Fire. Put it like this, if a volcano erupted somewhere, he either stopped it or simply re-directed the lava to a place where it would not harm anything living. He also helped stop fires.

Yuuki became the Element of Lightning. She would help weather ponies direct lightning bolts at either lightning rods or places of virtually no significance, such as a bare patch of dirt.

Nagare became the Element of Wind. If a tornado/hurricane went out of control, he would stop it before it wrecked anything. If things were already wrecked before he arrived, he'd help repair the damage done.

Tenmei became the Element of Earth. He would predict earthquakes, and take different approaches depending on the intensity of the earthquake. He also helped to stop mudslides.

Koto became the Element of Water. She helped bring rain wherever it was needed. If anyone reported a dirty water source, she would have evaporated all the water, removed the impurities, and then brought a carefully controlled flood to replenish the source.

Misaki, Mikarya, Mimi, Miki, and 01 did not obtain an Element of their own, but they too were immortal. They helped the Elements of Nature predict natural disasters if even one calculation was off. This helped them greatly, as magic alone could not help predict some natural disasters.

Ocean Flame lived her life helping out the non-Elemental alicorns Her cutie mark, you ask? A water droplet and an ember crossing paths, with steam emitting between the two. She specialized in both water and fire magic, and in her spare time she helped mine resources with Tenmei. It was a very fun activity for them both, and on some occasions Rarity came along to help them.

Discord brought the siblings of the Elements of Nature as well as their caretaker, a mare by the name of R, who had an emerald mane and violet eyes. Celestia made them immortal alicorns as well, and they helped their siblings with things they could not accomplish alone. Each Element of Nature had one sibling.

Yuuki's sibling, Mikani, had a black mane and blue eyes. Rekka's sibling, Nagashi, had red eyes and a black mane. Nagare's sibling, Shirare, had a light green mane and darker eyes. Koto's sibling, Masuko, had blue hair and matching eyes. Tenmei's sibling, Nakume, had a brown mane and matching eyes. Mikani wielded a regular soccer ball. Nagashi carried a lot of bottles of hot sauce. Shirare carried a Frisbee. Masuko carried a pong-pong. Nakume carried clay balls.

The Q-hybrids helped out the Equestrians as much as they had in the world from which they originally came from.

The Elements of Harmony helped resolve disasters the Elements of Nature could not overcome by themselves. And as I can assure you, they will undoubtedly face many challenges ahead. What those challenges are, that I cannot say.

Given that the Quartet would no longer trouble anyone, all's well that ends well....

Or is it?

Author's Note:

Looks like the end of the main story has come. I will still do side-stories, however. I really enjoyed writing this.

Also, sequel.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119667/the-beckoning-of-nature

Comments ( 6 )

Hey Florarena just thought I'd let you know that your story was reviewed by Elderchaos... Here it is!

3816312 I saw the review and I told him I liked it. :pinkiegasp::rainbowkiss:

This is one your most underrated stories here.

3843457 Yeah, but I do plan an update (provided I either get off my lazy ass or get an editor)

8582852
No worries. I’ll try another one and see if I like it better. :twilightsheepish:

8582855 I'd recommend the redo of Arcane.

Login or register to comment