• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 1,162 Views, 10 Comments

Band of Five Attributes - Dragonborne Fox



Five teenagers in the STF (Special Task Force) undertake a mission that leads them elsewhere, somehow. Soon, some others follow them in...

  • ...
3
 10
 1,162

Chapter 9- What Do We Do Now? (edited)

Night fell once again. Spike, being the only one not drunk, hid in the corner. Simply because everyone else had one hell of a hangover. And boy, they were complaining like never before! One minute, Rekka was out cold, then the next he started accusing the couch of "cheating" on him. Maybe he had too much sake.

Tenmei and vending lady were arguing over trivial things. One minute, shoes, the next minute the table did it.

Yuuki and Nagare? They were out cold. In the middle of the floor.

Twilight, Rainbow, and Rarity? Out cold as well, in a dog-pile.

Koto kept trying and failing miserably at hitting on the batteryman, who did not pay any attention to her at all.

TV-girl, water-bottle-boy and the clay-person were singing their fool heads off.

Misaki was hugging the ceiling of all things.

"Help me...." Spike murmured, his voice barely above a squeak.

----

Maki was being chased by Saki, who was wielding a scrubbing brush.

"GET BACK HERE!" Saki roared, her white pelt now red with fury.

Maki kept on running. It was all he could do against a furious mare. But he could barely outrun Saki, who was quickly gaining ground. When she was mad, there was no outrunning her. One would get tired sooner or later.

Baki kept pointing his hoof at Maki and bursting with so much laughter he shed tears. To him, Saki being as pissed as she is now was hilarious. She never chased him for some reason, which made it even better for him and worse for Maki. His wonky, thin, dark blue mustache actually straightened because he was laughing so hard.

"JUST HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT PEEP IN ON ME?!!" Saki shrieked, having cornered and commencing the beat-down on Maki.

"P-Please don't break me! I won't do it again!" Maki cried, trying to block the brush with his hooves.

Baki was rolling on the floor dying of sheer laughter at this point.

"I CAN TELL YOU ARE LYING!" Saki barked, still whacking away with the brush.

----

Roosters began their morning caws once more.

Spike was trying to sleep in his bed. Everyone else was in bed as well. He had to drag them to the beds, save for Rekka and Koto, who had a bed of their own. Vending lady was the hardest to drag.

Finally, peace and quiet. No more drunk singing. It was a good thing Pinkie had yet to throw her party.

One sheep..... Two sheep......

The clock was ticking loudly.

Three sheep...... Four sheep......

The clock continued to tick.

Ten sheep..... Eleven......

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Such a steady rhythm. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Thirty-seven........ Thirty-eight......

The roosters kept cawing. Caw, caw, caw..... they sounded more like blasted crows now.

Fifty-one....... fifty-two.......

Spike was finally asleep.

----

"We need to do something productive for once." Maki said, a few bruises visible on his body.

"How so?" Saki asked, still pissed.

"Good point." Baki chimed, trying not to laugh.

"How about find the enemy of the sovereign ruler of this land? There is a co-ruler, but she does not count," Said a tank-man with a grin on his smug face.

"Ah yes, the enemies of the kingdom," Baki beamed, sounding like he was re-living his glory days.

"What are the enemies of the kingdom?" Saki asked, curious. She raised a brow.

"There are several. Some individual, others making an army," replied the tank-man, backing off quickly.

"NO!" Maki shouted, slamming his hooves on the table. "The brats are our main priority! We have to make more hybrids to wipe them out!"

"He has a point," Baki spoke, pointing at the red-maned unicorn with a hoof.

"Yes. But what will we make? We've thrown everything at them and YONEKO is on their side!" Saki replied frantically, waving her forelegs like no tomorrow.

"Hell's bells!" Maki shrieked, slamming his face on the table.