• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 1,162 Views, 10 Comments

Band of Five Attributes - Dragonborne Fox



Five teenagers in the STF (Special Task Force) undertake a mission that leads them elsewhere, somehow. Soon, some others follow them in...

  • ...
3
 10
 1,162

Side Story 1- What's On TV?

"Hey! Are you a television?!" Sweetie asked.

"Yes and no." Replied TV-girl.

"I wonder what channel is on!" Sweetie said, turning the knobs on TV-girl's box.

"Hey!" TV-girl shouted.

"Why won't the channel change?!" Sweetie pouted.

"LET ME GO!" TV-girl bellowed, shocking Sweetie Belle.

"OW!" Sweetie cried, jumping away from the TV-girl.

"Sweetie Belle, you really are stupid." Scootaloo said.

"How so?" Sweetie asked.

"The TV can talk. She told ya to let go." Applebloom answered.

"No. TV's can't talk, so you're the dummy!" Sweetie replied.

"You can't hear her. So you're an even bigger dummy!" Scootaloo chimed.

Sweetie grabbed TV-girl's box and started shaking her.

"I SAID LET ME GO!" TV-girl hollered.

"You're not supposed to talk! You're supposed to change channels!" Sweetie yelled, continuing her shaking of TV-girl.

"HELP! SOMEONE! I AM BEING ATTACKED!" Caterwauled TV-girl, who was now helpless.

"Okay, what the..... Sweetie Belle! Let go of that TV!" Applejack shouted.

Reluctantly, Sweetie did as she was told.

"Applebloom, Scootaloo. Did ya try stopping her?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah! She would not listen!" Scootaloo answered.

"Sweetie Belle, yer grounded. Go upstairs, and into the naughty corner. I'd deal with ya m'self, but seeing as the talkin' TV is not from 'round here, I'll let either Rekka or Koto deal with ya." Applejack scolded.

Sweetie ran upstairs crying.

"Hey, ya alive?" Applejack asked, gently nudging TV-girl with her hoof.

"I am dizzy...." TV-girl answered.

Koto walked in from the porch.

"Um, ya need to deal with Sweetie Belle. And b'fore ya ask, she harassed the talkin' TV so much she's seein' stars!" Applejack announced.

"Where is she?" Koto sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Upstairs in the naughty corner." Applejack replied.

Author's Note:

I will do side-stories like this, and yes, you can expect them to revolve around either the hybrids, the Quartet (when they are not plotting), or the Crusaders.