• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 1,163 Views, 10 Comments

Band of Five Attributes - Dragonborne Fox



Five teenagers in the STF (Special Task Force) undertake a mission that leads them elsewhere, somehow. Soon, some others follow them in...

  • ...
3
 10
 1,163

Chapter 18- How Will We Get Even? (edited)

"Great. First, we argue, then we get flat-broke, now we're the only ones in this room!" Yuuki grumbled. A thundercloud appeared above her head, complete with rain.

"What did Applejack say to do again?" Nagare asked, scratching his back with a wooden stick.

"Make a foal. But HOW?!" Yuuki snarled. The rain the thundercloud made intensified.

"What should I do, tell her to calm the hell down, or knock her the hell out?!" Nagare thought, his ears folding back.

"Someone give me a diagram on masculine anatomy!" Yuuki shouted at the door.

"He's right there in front of ya! Figure it out yerdamnself!" hollered Applejack from the other side.

"What the hell are you looking at, Weedwhacker?" Yuuki hissed. The thundercloud produced mini-lightning.

"I was staring off into space," Nagare grimly replied. He was trying to think of something quick. How was he going to shut Yuuki up?!

"I can tell you want something, so quit lying and spit it out, Greenie!" Yuuki barked, getting into his face.

"Why don't you make me?" Nagare sneered, a cocky smile present.

"SPIT IT OUT." Yuuki growled, stomping her hooves as though she was going to charge.

"How about no?" Nagare repeated, not even looking Yuuki in the eye.

Yuuki raised a hoof and threw a punch. It was caught by an opposing green hoof.

"What?!"

She threw her other hoof, and it too was caught.

"I'd do this with my eyes in the back of my head," Nagare said. He quickly wrapped his forelegs around Yuuki's hooves and slammed her into a wall, which was followed by him tossing her over his shoulder. "You need to take martial arts, Purple Fuzz," Nagare said, walking around and then above the purple earth pony.

"Why I oughta--!" Yuuki started, but her lips were quickly stopped by those of Nagare's. Yuuki's eyes dilated with pure shock. She quickly kicked him off, which resulted in him being knocked into a wall.

"Bleh! Why'd you do that, freak?!" Yuuki shouted, spitting to get the taste out of her mouth.

"I may be a freak, but the same could be said about you, Curlycue," Nagare groaned, getting off the wall.

"When was my hair curly?!" Yuuki shrieked, barely dodging another tackle.

"Since the curl on the top of your head stuck out!" Nagare answered, picking up a lamp he knocked over. He put it back on the table it fell off of before turning to look at Yuuki with a rather suggestive smile on his muzzle.

Yuuki darted to the left, only to run face-first into a wall before landing on her back.

"You need to watch where you're going, ball-kicker," Nagare said, once more standing above Yuuki. This time, his hooves were pinned on her forelegs.

Yuuki bit Nagare's left foreleg.

"OW!" Nagare cried, rearing up on his hind legs to clutch the bite wound. He was definitely bleeding.

Yuuki got up and ran for the door. Almost there...

THUD!

Nagare was now on Yuuki's back, pinning her to the ground.

"Uh-uh, you are not going anywhere. We're both stuck in here, so we might as well get it over with," Nagare whispered into Yuuki's ear. "And besides, you hurt me, and because the Golden Rule says so, I am able to hurt you."

"No roughhousing!" Applejack called from the other side of the door.

"Is it me or are we being monitored?" Yuuki groaned, ears flat. The thundercloud returned.

"Nope, it's not just you," Nagare answered, frowning.

"I can't feel my hooves," Yuuki complained, the thundercloud disappearing.

Nagare got off of and then hoisted the purple mare up before kissing her once more. This time, however, she didn't resist in any way. It was pointless now. That was that.

----

Six days went by.

"Why's that door locked, sis?" Applebloom asked, unaware of what was happening.

"It's broke," Applejack replied with a sigh.

"Where'd Yuuki and Nagare go?" Asked Scootaloo, crossing her forelegs.

"They went somewhere by themselves. They'll be back eventually," Applejack answered, removing her hat to remove hay.

"EEEEWWW! They're kissing!" Sweetie Belle pouted, pointing at Rekka and Koto.

"We've every right to. Why are you complaining?" The lovebirds said in unison, one raising an eyebrow and the other tilting her head.

"Cause it's gross!" Sweetie replied, stomping the pointing hoof.

"You ever saw your parents do it?" Tenmei asked, putting a hoof to his chin.

"Yeah, and it was gross then too!" Sweetie answered, tensing up as her ears folded.

"Well, kiddo, when you're older, you'll understand why the adults do it," Rekka shrugged with a blush on his face.

"No I won't!" Sweetie pouted, stomping his hooves.

"Um, yeah, you will. Kissing leads to quite a lot of things. How else did Ocean Flame get here?" Koto chimed, blushing a bright pink.

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Sweetie hollered, sitting on her haunches.

Koto sighed and rolled her eyes as she bottle-fed her foal. No point in arguing with an ignorant filly, especially a Cutie Mark Crusader. Unless your name happened to be Applejack.

"That's enough, Sweetie Belle. Ya wanna get grounded even more now?" Applejack snapped, pointing at the filly.

"No," Sweetie groaned with a frown.

"Then quit yer yappin!" Applejack said, ears folded back.