• Published 15th Aug 2013
  • 1,477 Views, 112 Comments

A documentary on how many BOOBS ponies have and how they breed. - Aperture lemon



The mating cycle of earth ponies, pegasus, unicorns, and

  • ...
120
 112
 1,477

Mr. Microphone Guy is still blind

The camera crew flew out of the other side of the portal, they crashed into a Trash can, spewing rotting fruit, and milk all over the place. Some of the rotting milk got into Mr. Microphone Guy's mouth making him puke all off his lunch. "Well that was fun" said Mr. Camera Man #1 sarcastically, as the portal disappeared behind them. Mr. Narrator Guy looked at Mr. Camera Man #1, with an annoyed look on his face, and said "Don't be such a centipede you little North American toenail clipper!" The sexy narrator raised his fist and punched Mr. Camera Man #1's face.


The camera man just wiped his blood of his face, then replied the insult with "Oh yeah? well how about you stop being such a millipede you big South American fingernail clipper!"
"Oooohhhhhhh" Said the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles who were watching the whole thing, Mr. Camera Man #1 just smiled at that, he got Mr. Narrator Guy good!


"Guys lets just go ready" sighed Mr. Microphone Guy,who was looking up into the sky wishing he can see Mr. Narrator Guy's beautiful face again.


"Yeah lets start the Adventure" replied Mr. Camera Man #2 in witch everyone else agreed. The sinful atheists walked out of the ally, into a street filled with ponies. Hundreds of ponies of all 3 types, colours, and sizes. Some of them saw the group and filed, while others just stared at them vary rudely.


One of the bigwig ponies walked up to the men, and spat one their feed, and had these words come out of his arrogant mouth "Well it looks like some filthy apes escaped from the zoo" The pathetic pony just laughed, unknowing to the fact he just lives on a small part of a dust mote suspended in a sun beam, in Cthulhu`s bedroom...JK it`s Timmy Turner`s bedroom.



"Where are we?" asked Mr. Microphone Guy who was being guided by Mr. Camera Man #2.


"By the looks of it" Mr. Narrator Guy looked around taking note of the old fashioned looking buildings, the city looked like Manhattan in it's younger years. "We are in Manehattan"



"That's cute" replied Mr. Microphone Guy. A sharp pain interrupted his smiling at the funny pun "Och! who threw that rock at me?"


The crew tuned around to see (except Mr. Microphone Guy) a mob of ponies running toward them, with eyes filled with hatred, and they carried all kinds of deadly make shift weapons.
"Oh no here we go again..." sighed Mr. Narrator Guy, all he wanted is to get some rest.


A pink prostitute pony jumped at the group wielding giant used tampons made into nun-chucks, Mr. Narrator Guy dodged the attack, then stabbed the pony in the neck. A unicorn shot a lazier beam, Mr. Camera Man #1 reacted by hitting the record button, then catching the powerful beam into his Camera lens, causing the mage to have all it's life force sucked out of it.


Mr. Camera Man #1 then hit the play button, causing the beam to shoot out of the camera, killing three lawyers. Two earth ponies with oranges for cutie marks, tried to snap Mr. Camera Man #2`s legs with their primitive bucking powers.
He evaded the attack, then he used his camera to knock them away into the mob, slowing them down, and giving the men a chance to run away.


They ran through the streets of Manehattan, dodging and killing ponies that where in their way. A fast moving orange maned pegasus wearing a blue and yellow suit, attempted to do a foalkin buck (lol I`m so creative) at Mr. Narrator Guy, but he just ducked, and held his knife up horizontally, the pegasus flew a full speed unable to stop, causing her to accidentally cut her belly open.

Blood and stomach acid poured out of the knife's victim, then the knife cut the intestines, causing fecal matter to spray out like a shower head filled with chocolate milk. Mr. Narrator Guy licked his face clean of blood, and poop.


Mr. Microphone Guy was swinging his microphone around as a weapon, killing, and injuring the enemy ponies around him, kinda like that blind superhero Deadpool.


The city gates where about 100 yards away. Time seemed to slow down for our brave heroes, as they blocked the attacks of the pony bigwigs, they where gonna make it! The sounds of snapping wood and crashing echoed across the landscape, the men rolled down a hill. Mr. Microphone Guy's smashed his head on a rock, knocking himself out.



The men stopped rolling at the of the hill, all the dust from their crashing made the air almost impossible to breath, the air was getting cold, as overrated Princess Luna made it night time by using precursor technology. (Ponies are created form aliens that had reached the level of Transsentience millions of years ago, when a pony uses magic, the energy is not from the pony, but from hyper advanced technology hidden deep underground. If the ponies ever find out they are not doing the magic they'll comet suicide)


Mr. Narrator Guy grunted in pain when he pushed himself up, he looked up and he smiled at the moon. "Well men, our adventure has just started" When he finished his words of the English language he collapsed from exhaustion, then the other men followed that action.


Meanwhile at Fluttershy's cottage...Fluttershy was looking out her window, thinking whether or not she'll survive the trip to lay her eggs. "Don't worry honey, you will be fine, and I'm sure over 90% of our babies will make it to adulthood" the lord of chaos gently brushed his eagle claw through Fluttershy's fragile pink mane.

Comments ( 103 )

*Reads description* my mind is full of fuck.

It says Ethesto doesn't exist! Oh no!

I like how 'BOOBS' is emphasized. And the use of the word 'Documentary'.

3052648
I'm but a phantom.
Totally gonna have to read this later :pinkiehappy:

3052694 I finally posted it, I keep on getting distracted by stuff and not knowing what to write.

3052651 It's to grab more attention, because most bronies are horny teenagers.

That title... DO. NOT. WANT.

3052832 READ IT I DARE YOU!:flutterrage:

This sounds hilarious. Even though I actually have a story, this sounds too beautiful to pass up.

3052842

No, never. Not until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

3052881 That happens on the planet Venus SO READ!

3052893

This story will bring you closer to Allah.

3052909

Fuck Allah and fuck his turban.

I wonder who had to approve this. God rest their souls.

3052907

Goddammit, stop trying to guilt trip me.

3052915 It was Eldorado who let it through. Meeester rejected it two times.

3052819I support that statement. Not that I clop, it's just that, well, is it really that hard to notice?

3052912

BLASPHEMING AMERICAN PIG
ALLAHU AKHBAR

3052939


Overzealous, fanatical swineherd!

3052648 He keeps on changing his name almost every week.

3052972

ethesto is my personal sex idol

3052915

I agree with you completely. Hopefully not Alex though, he's neat. :fluttershbad:

Reasons I don't like this:
Badly written - You need to get an editor, misspellings and terrible phrasing litter the work
Awful Story - I won't pass judgement other than saying this, but the whole premise is pretty much offensive.
Really just too 'suggestive' for my tastes - Pretty self explanitary.
:ajsmug:

3053032 As I said it was Eldorado who let it through. Meeester rejected it two times.

3053055

I didn't ask you thine unholy swine of parchment. :pinkiehappy:

I'll read it eventually, but I have important things that I should be doing.
*Fav*
Don't abuse that fav, I'm watching you.:rainbowwild:

reasons i dislike this. needs better comedy. that's all.

Oh, i suppose it could be offensive to Christians like myself but whatevs.

3053249 You wouldn't know comedy if it smashed a giant used tampon on your face.

3053267 Hey, you asked

Why would the used tampon be in my face? Are there giant women where you live? Or did Celestia get the wrong size again?

3053318 It's for female minotaurs, and Celestia uses them for...other reasons(uses them to pleasure her self), why? you ask, well it's because it's cheaper then using the real thing because she has to replace them every use...due to melting/burning.

Trying too hard.

3053267 3053249

Lol why ask people to tell you why they don't like it when you'll just make some immature insult back?

3053426 I'm just playing around with them.:fluttercry:

3053426

You, sir, are in dire need of some lemon merange pie. Here.

3053392

Your wisdom makes sense. I shall gift you with a finest bottle of the Mountain Dew, graced from the mighty temples on top of the Lunatitz Mounatains.

Religion in MLP?

First of all as an Atheist myself I don't have this burning desire to piss of religious people, especially, in a forum about ponies.

Regardless of someone's religion this is a community about peace and love. Regardless of OTP or "Best Pony" bronies are not about religious wars. Just my two cents.

:ajsmug:

Login or register to comment