• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 2,799 Views, 60 Comments

Twilight Eats Pancakes - ZealousAnubis



The breakfast inside her belly settles with many arousing sensations...

  • ...
6
 60
 2,799
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

I dun goofed; I got my second dislike. :ajsleepy:

I had to rush this chapter because I'll be doing a lot this week. And the next week. And the week after that.

And the wifi at my place has been going on and off.

And I've been playing Minecraft and Tekken to waste pass time.

And I think I'll go and update my page as I said I would. :twilightsheepish:

3108133 Awesome, an update. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this later when I have time.

FYI, don't worry too much about dislikes. Out of the sum 660 people who checked out this story, having only two dislikes is still very good. Personally, I think they should do away with the rating system. People are always disliking, but don't comment why. It doesn't help the writer improve at all.

Twilight didn't complain as one cupcake after another began to assault her mullet,

That creates a hilarious image. Food attacking Twilight's hair? Sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to Pinkie Pie off-screen. :pinkiehappy: I think you meant gullet.

3124536 Oh wow, I actually typed mullet :rainbowlaugh: Thanks


*fix'd

3124329 Er...well, ah...hmm :trixieshiftleft: because...the two mares know all too well that young spike needs permission to venture outside without supervision(?)

I should have added a quip about that :fluttershbad:

Digestion and that pairing are not of my interest so I can't enjoy this that much, yet there is potential in the style.

I can barely hold my excitement for the next chapter :P

Pai

At this rate im woundering if Twi's going to go for anything.. biger. :ajsmug:

As strange as it was, the last scene was simply beautiful. Not bad, not bad at all.

I hope you do finish

Wow over a year ago, huh?

Why does this turn me on

This is not my fetish

Login or register to comment