• Published 13th May 2013
  • 2,219 Views, 61 Comments

Flying Dreams - millyhooves



Scootaloo has been wetting the bed since her parents passed away two years ago, but has managed to keep it hidden till now.

  • ...
6
 61
 2,219
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring! This was a good chapter!!

Wow....AJ is a bitch:rainbowlaugh:

3964465
Agreed

Major cliffhanger, can't wait for the next chap

this was a good chapter and the pacing was good.
But there was one glaring mistake in there...
Orchid is a flower, Orchard is a place full of trees that bear fruit.

3964465 Exactly. As if Rainbow Dash would flood the only place that provides the cider she likes. And now, thanks to Applejack, Scootaloo almost drowned. She's got a lot of apologizing to do. :eeyup:

3966304 uhh...that makes Dash sound a little self centered, it is also one of her friends home and livelyhood!

Cliffhanger man even touches padded stories... damn him.

3966348 One of the reasons why she wasn't loveable in "Bats!" Way to place cider above your friend there Rainbow Dash. I'm sure both Applejack and Fluttershy really appreciate where your loyalty really lies.

3966616 hmmm....you have an excellent point there, ignore what i said previously :moustache:

Intense cliffhanger. Can't wait for more!:heart:

3965254 Whoops, thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed now. I must have been tired when I wrote that part :facehoof:

what kind of an ending is that? How dare you leave us on a cliffhanger like this.:twilightangry2:

what's gonna happen to scoots? Will rainbow save her? Will she end up in hospital?

No fair. bring the next chapter out soon!

And curse you for making me sound like a whiny foal!:twilightangry2:

i wanted my first comment to be "Wow, Aj. that's a bit harsh, isn't it?"

but thanks to that cliffhanger, you can see why it wasn't this

I really hope a new chapter soon becuase ive waited long enought
EDIT:im just not noticeing this and um please no age regression because it feels wrong to seprate scootaloo from the cmc

This was insanely well-paced, and beautifully toned throughout. It read like an actual published fiction at many times! Despite the very infrequent misuses (being the only error), you really know how to write a story my friend. I'm not surprised it's your only story cause from what it seems you've put a lot into it! For a padded fic, or otherwise, I'm proud I can confidentally say that in only three chapters you've truly stuck to the in-show characteristics and qualities more favorably than anything else I've read on this site so far. The ways each character's role was considered, enacted, and applied, makes it almost incredulous to think you wrote this entirely on your own; and the scenarios for filler were well chosen too.
With chapter 3, you had a superior pitch at a cliffhanger, proved effortless by an enticingly cinematic finishing description that was never overwhelmed by its predictability therein; simply put, your chapter's end was strong enough to not even feel like one. The whole thing was just gorgeously written to the point that I actually would read it again just to gain a better perspective of story flow and the likes.

I want to read more of this story, pwease?

Login or register to comment