• Published 10th May 2013
  • 12,255 Views, 89 Comments

An Affliction of the Heart: The Lost Chapters - Anonymous Pegasus



The 'lost' chapters, detailing clop, clop and more clop!

  • ...
27
 89
 12,255
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 32 )

Giggity Goo! :pinkiecrazy:

“It’s an addictive, habit-forming hobby,” he said with a low hum, setting about licking his hooves clean.

I like to think I provided the inspiration for this line when I made that 'Oral is the new cocaine' comment I made during the making of this chapter, would be cool if true.

Anyway, my pathetic need for recognition aside, nice work.

8=====D - - - :rainbowwild:

Aww yeah, screwed into the floor!!!

YESSS! So hawt! Finally some oral action on her, I missed that last time. Lately it's been hard to find some good cunnilingus in fic without lesbians, don't know why?

2924544 a HAHA haha ha.... ha

it's 12:33 in the morning, I have to do shit in six hours, and I'm reading porn involving fan-made characters based on a cartoon about magical, talking ponies.
The list of things that could make this night better is pretty damn small.

2927153

Hmm, well, Kuno could get freaky in the bedroom and start turning into other ponies just to mess with Warden's head. Change into some famous pony in mock-debasement for Warden's pleasure, or in turn, dominate him (as the mood dictates). As much as he denies it, I'm betting he would secretly enjoy having Kuno role play somepony for a night, as long as they agreed on it beforehand ("Freaky Fridays" on the first Friday of the month). Surprising Warden with Spitfire sprawled out on the bed was too much... however, now that he's aware of it, would he be more receptive to Kuno's Changeling tricks in the bedroom?

2558939 Pegasusususususususususususususususususususu...FUCK!

2926546 8===========D - - - -:fluttershbad:

perfection
8===D-----:raritycry:

“Don’t touch me with that tongue!” Kuno scowled, swatting him with a hoof. “I know where it’s been!”

Warden frowned deeply, opening his mouth to frame a rebuke, but Kuno dove down and kissed him heatedly before he could start, giving a muffled giggle.

Now, if only someone could make porno's this funny...
Wait, what? I got off? No Way...
AP, what sort of foul magic are you using in these damned things? This is what, the second? Third time(?)...you have made me laugh while reading your Erotica? That just isn't natural!

_∏_
-_Ƣ ~ Stay Classy...

2961833 Pornos will never be this funny because the actors have no personality. They're there to fuck, and flash their bits, not be amusing.

Now, if real actors did actual real porn, then it would be different. Like if you had a 2-hour long movie with a sex scene at the end that was x-rated, then you might see something this amusing.

Unfortunately, sex is so stigmatized that storyline and outright pornography can't exist in the same movie except in foreign films. :facehoof:

2961907 I still think you're using changeling magic on me...but you know what? I don't care. Keep pourin' it on! :rainbowwild:

wait so when do these chapters take place in the story? i don't want to read them out of order.....

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THAT TONGUE!!! I KNOW WHERE ITS BEEN" HAHAHA :rainbowlaugh: EPIC

this one was very sexy and good in several ways i liked it :trollestia:
i hope to see more of this clopfics between the two, maybe when she turns into spitfire and he give in or a spin off with spitfire kuno as spitfire :scootangel:

You know, I actually had to walk away from this for a moment, because I was trying to read it purely for story. Took two tries to do that, but I succeeded without treating it as anything other than a story. Now, I must remember to come back here to read it for it's true intended purpose. :twilightblush:

This just makes me wanna fuck a changeling even more!

2961907 you are awsome this is 20% cooler already:rainbowlaugh:

A while ago, I realized that Kuno is how you pronounce Black in Japanese (Kuro, Ku*no)

Oh jeez, riding changelings 'bareback' is so hot. Something about them not being in a disguise just resonates with something deep inside... I think it might be my prostate.

5732082 inorite?

I sadface so fucking hard when I read something like a changeling brothel story and they're always in different disguises.

the best part is under the disguise, you jackasses!

will this be updated at some point?

When is the next chapter?

I never imagine that this "thing" would happen.Its good,yes but I feel like the chapter naming is a little strange, 'The First Time'? Maybe you should come up with a different name or something.

Will this get added to in the future? Hasn’t seen any additions in a good long while

Love most juicy ♡

Login or register to comment