SunLight Sliders 90 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Amber Spark
Group Admin

Hi everyone!

Well, I have to say, you guys totally overwhelmed us! We had so many people who wanted to join, we had to cap the signups earlier than anyone expected.

Even with that cap, there was no way we could have everyone who offered to contribute! As I said in the “Signup Closing” post, within six days, we were at nearly fifty authors. If we went with all the authors who signed up at that point, this project would be going on for six months! 

I’d like to thank the ten “Eternal Voyagers” (a group of experienced authors) who helped me narrow down our options to come up with who we believed to be best suited for SLS2! I could have never made these hard choices in the end.

At first, we tried to limit the authors to 30, but you all were simply too amazing! In the end, we decided to go with 35 authors and 5 reservists.

Edit: Due to a mistake on my part, Overlord Neon, the creator of Princess Moms and MYTH, was not included in our contributor list and wasn't vetted when she should have been. To correct this error, she has been added as #35.

We can now reveal those authors!

(Please note: this is not the final writing order. That will be released at a later date!)

SunLight Sliders II Contributors!

We’ve also selected five additional authors, who we will be calling on if another author has to bow out or if we get far enough ahead to have extra space (within reason).

On-Call Reservists!

To everyone else who applied, thank you very much! I’m so sorry we couldn’t get all interested contributors in this year, but with even only three days per author, it will take three and a half months to get all 35 done!

We hope you’ll stay around and enjoy the ride! All the comments are half the fun of this!

To all chosen authors (and anyone else interested), please join the SunLight Sliders II Discord Chat so you can receive critical updates on when it’s time to write, get special notices and enjoy an entire channel dedicated to cute SunLight art! :twilightsmile:

In addition, familiarize yourself the SunLight Sliders II FAQ and make sure to read the original SunLight Sliders to make sure you don’t end up using the same material!

If there is an author who either cannot participate (either as a main author or as a reservist), please let me know as soon as possible.

If you require a specific writing time, I’ll do my best to accommodate as much of you as I can!

If anyone has an interest in wrapping SLS2, please let me know!

I’ll see you when it’s time to reveal the writing order!

-Novel

Here we go here we go
Satellite radio

Congrats to all of those that got in! While I'm disappointed that I didn't make it in, going to be a good sport about it and just congradulate those who did.

*sigh* Well, I'm at least honored to be on the reserve list. Looking forward to January!

Well, at least I got on the reservist list. Given how sporadic my fics have been released, I'm kind of surprised I even got to that level. Wonder if my participation in NaPoWrMo helped in that.

Can't wait to see what happens!

Question: as a reservist, do we just keep up in the group and then if one of you guys call us, that's when we start to write?

Congrats to those that got in! I can’t believe fifty authors signed up for this! Oh well, I’m sure this will be an awesome story like last time. Good luck everyone!

Amber Spark
Group Admin

6249368, 6249348
That's pretty much the plan. It'll be very much an on-call thing. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated, but be sure to be in the Discord Group to see the progress.

Pretty stacked lineup (despite my presence at the bottom of the reserve list :twilightsheepish:)! Can’t wait to see where this goes.

(and thanks)

Oh yes this is a thing.

Wow, I'm honored to be chosen alongside such illustrious authors. I hope I can help make this collab as great as it can be.

Let's do this.

Apologies for not entering Discord just yet. I am... very easy to overwhelm, and a chatroom can be overwhelming. Factor in that I am doing a lot of writing for a lot of things and... I'm still here, just not there.

Amber Spark
Group Admin

If you'll send me a message at Novel Idea#5878 on Discord, it would help a lot! If you can't join, I totally understand, but having a real-time communication would be a lot easier! If not, don't worry, I remember to use PMs! :heart:

I've joined I just haven't hopped in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18