• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 1,170 Views, 19 Comments

The tale of Rainbow Dash and the snake. - Mrchibivampire



My attempt of bringin a new race into the Mlp universe.

  • ...
6
 19
 1,170

Chapter 4 The Gorgon

Rainbow Dash was dangling upside down and she was slowly getting pulled closer and closer to the gorgon’s mouth. She was so close to her mouth that she could feel its breath, Dash was screaming for Naga to save her.

The gorgon licked Dash and smacked its lips. “Mmm, I’m going to enjoy this.” Dash’s head was now halfway inside its mouth and she was whimpering like a scared puppy.

When it seemed like all hope was lost and she was going to end her days as a snack, a mighty hissing roar broke the silence.

The gorgon glanced at Naga and winked at him, it then proceeded to stretch its mouth out so it could swallow dash in one big gulp. But one off Naga’s big strong hands clutched its throat.

*gagging noise*

“PUT HER DOWN! I swear if you have scratched a single hair on her body I will strangle you! Dash had never seen naga so angry before all the muscles on his body was rippling with rage.

“Cough Fi gag fine.” The gorgon manage to croak. She pulled Dash out of her mouth and put her down on the ground. Dash Immediately ran behind Naga’s back, she was breathing heavily and she was still shaking.

Naga looked down at dash. “Are you okay there?” Dash’s breathing had calmed down and she nodded her head.

Naga then released his grip on the gorgon and she was rubbing her throat and taking deep breaths. “So I guess I can’t eat her?” The gorgon rose to her full length and smiled, she was about two heads shorter than Naga.

It then jumped naga and hugged him with all four of its arms. “I have missed you so much my love.”

Naga pushed her off and snorted. “Who is your love? You almost ate my friend, and now you think I’m not going to be mad at you? Naga crossed his arms and glared at her.

The gorgon crossed her arms and pouted. “How was I supposed to know she was your friend? You always have a snack ready for me when I arrive.” She looked at Dash, who was poking her head out from behind Naga. “She is kind of cute, what is she?”

“A pony, a pegasus to be more precise. I found her in the woods after she had bad crash, two week ago. I have been treating her wounds and taking care of her ever since.”

The gorgon slithered a bit closer towards the pony hiding behind him, Dash took a few steps back just in case. The gorgon rummaged through a small pouch she was carrying, she picked up a sugarcube and clicked her tongue, similar to how one would attract a cat. “Come here baby I’m not going to hurt you.”

“I’m not a cat and I'm most certainly not a baby!” Dash shouted, feeling insulted by her attempt to lure her.

The gorgons face went from neutral to super happy in the blink of an eye. “She can talk!? That’s adorable!” She put two of her hands to her face and squealed like a child who just found a cute little baby critter.

Before Dash could react she had been swiped up on her back in one pair of the gorgons arms. She used her second set of hands to rub Dash’s stomach and pet her mane. “Cochi cochi co, who is adowable you are, yes you are.” She then kissed dash on her forehead.

Naga had to cover his mouth with two sets of hand in order to not laugh out loud, a few muffled snorts did however manage to escape.

Dash was angry. no one was going to treat her like a baby, not even a giant snake monster that supposedly could parapyzle her and eat her. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! STOP IT!” Dash squirmed like an earthworm but she was unable to get out of the gorgons hold on her.

“Oh, I think someone Is a cwanky wittle baby. Do you need to go night night?” Naga lost it he was on the floor laying on his back, he was clutching his sides and laughing like a crazy person.

Dash glared towards the direction of his laugh. “NAGA GET OFF YOUR ASS AND HELP ME!”

Naga got of the ground and was wiping away tears. “Hahahah, Okay stop it %¤&#/!”!#”#”¤# she is not enjoying that.”

The gorgon kissed Dash one more time on the forehead before she carefully put her down on the ground. Dash was angry, her coat had gone from its normal teal color to a bright red. “Naga. Do you know this.... thing!?”

“Hey. i’m not a thing cutie. My name is %¤&#/!”!#”#”¤# it’s nice to meet you.” Dash stood dumbfounded she had no clue what it just had said to her.

Naga slithered up behind the gorgon and put one pair of arms around her waist. “She can’t understand our native tongue dear. That’s why she is calling me Naga Instead of %&¤”!/%¤/!”&%.” He put his head on her shoulder and fooled around with his tongue in her ear.

She turned her head and gave him a quick peek on his cheek. “I see. Well then baby you can call me Victoria.” She reached out with her hand and scratched naga under his chin, to which Naga produced a low growl of enjoyment.

“My name is not Baby! My name is Rainbow Dash, the element of loyalty and the fastest flyer in Equestria!” Dash got depressed as she remembered what had happened to her wing. “Or at least I was the fastest flyer in Equestria.” She sighed and slumped down on the floor with a very sad expression.

Victoria laid herself on the ground and looked Dash in the eyes. “No no no, you don’t have to get sad I promise I won't call you Baby anymore Bab.... *Cough* Dash. Now common a cutie like you should be smiling” She was about to tickle Dash in hopes that she could turn her frown upside down. But Naga had grabbed her hands with his tail and shook his head. Dash sniffled and tears were forming in her eyes.

Victoria was freaking out, she was clawing at her own face and nervously fiddled with her hands. She could only see an adorable little baby who was about to cry all she wanted was to pick her up and comfort her until she was feeling better. But judging by the look Naga was giving her. there was no way he was going to allow that.

Naga slithered behind Dash and lifted her chin up with the tip of his tail.“Dash don’t be like that, you told me that there are ssssspells that are capable of regrowing wingsssss. Right?”

Dash looked at Naga. “Yes I did but I’m not sure if there actually are, I have only heard rumors about it.” She sniffled again.

“I sssssee.” Naga was pondering his options, he did not want Dash to feel sad especially not with Victoria in the cave. After a few moments of thinking he snapped one of his fingers. “Dash you have not taken a bath in two weeks. Would you like to take one?”

Dash rose to her hooves and wiped her face with one of them. “Yeah a bath would be awesome! But you don't have a bathtub..... or do you?”

A smile spread across Naga’s scaly face. “I have sssssomethign better.” He lowered himself to the ground and crossed his lowest set of arms into a carrier for Dash, he then motioned for her to get on.

Dash walked into his arms and made herself comfortable. “I hope this is not going to end with me in the soup pot.”

Naga snorted audibly. “No I promise. You are not going to end up in my cooking pot.” He made his way deeper into the cave and Victoria was following closely behind, she was grinning since she knew where they were going.

A few minutes later they arrived at a beautiful white beach with crystal clear water as far as the eye could see. Small jets of steam could be heard in the distance, the steam rising from the water made the entire place look really magical. Dash had never seen anything like it, the only thing she could think of that could possible rival such beauty would be Cloudsdale basking in the glow of the morning sun.

Dash took a deep breath, her lungs filled with a marvelous scent which reminded her of freshly baked zap-apple muffins. “Wow. Is this a hot-”

“YAY HOT-SPRING!” Victoria shouted at the top of her lungs as she dived into the clear water. Dash shielded herself from the upcoming tidalwave with her one wing. But there was no tidalwave. Dash looked out over the spring and saw Victoria navigating through the water like a bird in the sky, she never splashed every time she re-entered the water she did it with such grace that the water barely rippled. She swam towards the small beach were Naga and Dash were standing, she then broke the surface of the water making droplets of water sparkle in the light, she shook her head and her gorgon dreadlocks were gracefully flying in a circular motion. She then landed on the beach right in front of Dash, she placed one set of hands under her chin and smiled at Dash she then slowly opened her eyes and blew a kiss towards Naga.

Dash was stunned, she had never seen such a spectacle at least not under water. “That was. AWESOME!” Dash clapped her hooves and whistled.

Victoria picked up Dash and cradled her like a baby, she then rubbed her stomach and licked her nose. Dash immediately regretted cheering on her. “STOP PICKING ME UP! FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA!” She tried to squirm out of her gip but just like before she was stuck. “Naga help me.” She whined.

Naga was turning his head back and forth as if he was looking for something. Victoria was rocking dash back and forth in her arms while humming a gentle tone, she was about to lean in for yet another kiss, but Naga pulled on her hair and jerked her head back. “Owie.” She gave him a questioning look. “Where did you put your equipment Victoria?” Her eyes went wide, she put Dash down in the sand and started whistling innocently as she slowly slithered towards the water. She leaped into the water and dived towards the bottom.

Naga facepalmed with four of his hands. “I can’t believe this, this has got to be the tenth time she forgets to take of her equipment before diving into the water. Gesh, sometimes she acts like a hatchling.” *sighs* “Just one of the many reason why I love her so much.” He laid himself down on the sand and took a deep breath.

“So what is the story behind you two?” Dash said, floating in the water.

Naga rose from the sand and slithered into the water, he then floated on his back slowly propelling himself forward with his tail. He patted his muscular stomach and motioned for Dash to get on. She swam up to him and Naga lifted her out of the water with one of his hands and placed her on his big chest. Dash laid herself down, she could both hear and feel his heartbeat. Naga lifted his head and looked at her.

“Well you see. She a very old friend of mine, she is also the closest thing I have to a mate. My love for her is greater than my bloodlust. Even though she can be a bit of a luny sometimes I still love her.” Naga sighed. Out of the water Victoria emerged, she wrapped herself around Naga’s body and Kissed him deeply, when she finally broke the kiss she massaged Naga’s chest, she then hugged his neck tightly and laid herself down caressing his body with hers. “I knew you loved me.” She whispered in his ear. Naga embraced her with all six of his arms. He then allowed them to sink into the depths of the hot-spring.

Dash broke the surface of the water and swimmed to the beach. She was blushing, she had almost been part of a intraspecies threesome. She laid down on the beach and preened her one wing. Time went by and neither Naga or Victoria had come out of the water, Dash was starting to get worried. She looked out of the hot-spring in hope that she might get a glance of them.

Dash heard something behind her and prepared for the worst, to her surprise it was only a tiny little blue worm. The worm had two beautiful light blue eyes and they were looked on the pegasus.

Dash laid down and stared at the worm. It was kind of cute, she thought. “I bet Fluttershy would love you” *I wonder if Naga would allow me and my friends to come here sometime. I should ask him, if he ever comes out of the water.* Dash fail to notice that the worm had gotten closer to her.

Suddenly the sand beneath Dash started to disappear, it was like it was sinkin down. Dash noticed it and rolled out of the way. The blue worm turned towards her and with incredible speed it cut through the white sand, as it moved closer to dash a massive jaw slowly emerged out of the sand and rows of razor sharp teeth were now visible. Dash ran as fast as she could into the water. She thought she would be safe once she was inside. But to he great surprise, the worm leaped out of the sand and was aiming for her with it’s massive jaw. The worm was big even bigger than Naga and it was cutting through the water like a torpedo.

“AHHH! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING!” Dash screamed as she was trying to get away. But Dash was not a fast swimmer, the worm easily caught up with her and was about to slam it’s jaws shut on top of her.

But then something white shot out of the water with incredible speed, the worm was unable to shut it’s jaw, it roared angrily. Naga was using his strong arms and lower body to make it impossible for the worm to chomp down upon them. Naga used on of his arms and pulled Dash out of the worms mouth. He threw Dash into the water and yelled. “VICTORIA GET DASH OUT OF THE WATER!”

Victoria grabbed a hold of dash and leaped out of the water like a dolphin. They landed on the beach were Victoria had place her equipment after she had retrieved it. “Now stay here baby, we will take care the scary worm.” She patted Dash’s mane and was about to give her a hug. When a huge splash interrupted her.

“VICTORIA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE OVER HERE!” Naga shouted as the worm thrashed in the water doing everything in its power to get rid of the creature who stole its meal.

Victoria quickly slithered over to her equipment and equipped two quivers filled with arrows and two emerald bows with obsidian trim. She readied two arrows in each bow and fired them with precision only a gorgon could posses, the arrows pierced the sky, they flew through the space between Naga’s six arms and straight into the worm’s mouth.

The worm roared in pain and Naga saw his chance. He latched his tail onto a rock in the water and used it to spin his body 180 degrees and then throw the worm up on the beach where Victoria was standing. Blood was drizzling out of the worm’s mouth and onto the beach, thus painting the white sand green. The worm was not done yet thought, it locked on to Victoria and charged towards her, but little did the worm know that was just what she wanted. The worm was racing through the sand with it’s mouth wide open, but once it got close enough to attack, it feel to the ground. the worm growled in pain, the poison upon Victoria’s arrows had started to kick in.

Victoria slithered up to the downed worm and was looking for its tiny head, once she found it, she forced it to look deep into her eyes. Her eyes went from its natural copper color to a sickening purple, they were shining brightly as she performed the Medusa’s gaze. The worm was unable to move, even the cells inside its body had come to a complete standstill. Victoria slithered over to where Rainbow was sitting, her eyes still glowing a sickening purple. Dash was a little scared, she had clearly underestimated Victorias fighting abilities, Dash just lifted her hooves up to her. “That was awesome. Now give me a hug.” She said nervously, she did not want to piss the gorgon off. Victoria saw could see the fear in Dash’s eyes. She smiled and ruffled her mane, her eyes no longer shining. “Not like that baby. I don't want to hug you if you are allowing me to hug you simple because you fear me.” Victoria slithered over to her equipment and put everything on. “Remember baby. I want to be your friend, but I don't want that friendship to be built upon fear.” She slithered down into the tunnel leading back to Naga’s cave.

Dash was unsure what to think, she was a little creeped out by the way Victoria was acting around her. But she had never done anything to harm her, quite the opposite she saved her just moments ago. Dash sighed and looked over at the big blue worm that tried to eat her. “You are one ugly motherbucker.” Dash stuck her tongue out at it and blew a raspberry.

Naga came out of the water and slithered up to the worm, he licked his lips and ripped a piece of meat of the worm, he chewed it audible and finished it off with a burp, he then looked at Dash and smiled. “I know what me and Victoria is having for dinner tonight. But don’t worry I’ll make you a salad or something. He grasped the worm’s tail and started to pull it to the tunnel leading back.

Dash ran up besides him and scanned him from the edge of his tail to the top of his head, she then scratched her head and fiddled with her hooves awkwardly for a moment. “Why are you white all of a sudden? She tilted her head and gave him a questioning look.

Naga dropped the worm and lowered himself so he was on eye level with her. “Well you see, when I shed my skin I become white for a few hours. As my scales grow thicker they gradually become black again. During this brief period of time I’m at my weakest, I think I could even cut myself on a sharp rock.

That’s when Dash realised that he was bleeding from all of his hands. “Naga your bleeding!”

Naga rose on of his hand to his face and licked some of the blood off. “Yeah these damn Sandworms got some sharp teeth, my old skin would not have been cut by them though. I choose a poor time to shed.” He once again grabbed the worm and pulled it back towards his cave.

Dash was walking besides him as they ventured through the small tunnel. “Do you always shed your skin when you take a bath?”

“Nah, I tend to shed after mating. Makes me feel fresher.”

“NAGA! victoria shouted as she gave him a quadruple backhand slap to to his face.

“AHHHHH! What the hell Victoria, you know i just shed, ouch that burns.” He gently rubbed his white scales.

Victoria was acting all jiddy. “You can't talk about adult funny business when the baby is right here.” She cradled Dash in her arms and slithered away. “Just ignore everything he said, he was talking about inappropriate things for someone your age to listen to.” She coed while she was kissing Dash tummy.

Dash sighed, she almost did not care anymore when Victoria was picking her up. “He was talking about sex right?”

Victoria froze on the spot and she slowly looked down on the pony cradled in her arms. “Wh.. wh..wha..wha.. what did you just say?”

Dash crossed her hooves and smirked. “I know perfectly well what SEX is. Besides I’m a fully grown mare not a baby. Do you understand that?”

Victoria smiled and rolled her eye’s. “Well of course you are, I mean look at you. You are so big and strong I bet you can beat up any mean monster.”

“Hell yeah I can.” Dash said proudly, completely unaware that Victoria was treating her like a child. Victoria glared towards Naga’s whereabouts and mumbled something in her native tongue. She put Dash down on the bed and made her way over to the kitchen, where Naga was preparing the meat.

Dash heard that they were talking in their native tongue and judging by the rising and lowering of their voices not to mention the amount of angry hissings, she figured that they were fighting over something. She laid her head down and closed her eyes, she figured she had time for a quick nap while she waited for dinner to be ready.

In the kitchen Naga and victoria was having a heated argument .

“Have you been swearing around her?”

“What? No. Why would I?”

“She said hell, someone her age should not even know such a word. So she must have learned it from someone.”

“And you think it’s me? What the hell, I mean comon. She is not a little child you know.”

“Well then how old is she?”

“Ehhhh. I have no idea, but she just said that she was a full grown mare. That makes her an adult right?”

“She only said that so I would stop babying her for a moment, even children want to be taken seriously from time to time.”

“But what if she really is an adult. Would that even matter to you? Since you always feel the need to cuddle anything smaller than you.”

“Well you took her in because she was a child. Right?”

“Ehhh. No I took her in because she was wounded. Unlike you I don’t care whether I help an adult or a child.”

Victoria was speechless. “I guess you are right. I’m sorry.” She frowned.

Naga slithered up behind her and hugged her with all six of his arms. “You are forgiven.” He rubbed her stomach. “And who knows one day maybe we can try again.”

“I love you. Promise me you will never change.”

“Only if we kiss on it.”

Their lips met and melded together. They stood in the kitchen for a good 4 minutes until Naga finally broke the kiss. “I got a worm to prepare and you got some wine to uncork I hope.

“You know it.” Victoria slitherer over to her backpack and picked up a jug filled to the brim with fine wine.

“This is gonna be a good evening.” Naga grabbed the jug and uncorked it, he then took a deep swig. “Mmmm. That was divine.” He licked his lips before taking another deep swig.

Author's Note:

Well Rainbow can never seem to catch a break, if she is not about to be eaten she is being cuddled.

This chapter was a ton of fun to write and I hope you enjoy it.
More is on the way,

Comments ( 2 )

cant wait for more!:pinkiehappy:

But she had never done anything to harm her,

Except perhaps trying to swallow her alive just a couple of hours ago.
But hey. We all know how bad RD's memory is when she is not flying.

Login or register to comment