• Published 29th Mar 2013
  • 6,159 Views, 813 Comments

Detour - Jetset0099



Captain Jake Weston led a normal life as a pilot. However, normal is about to be redefined for him as he takes a wrong turn during a routine flight.

  • ...
50
 813
 6,159

PreviousChapters
Sequel

Here's the link to the sequel. Enjoy!
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/151647/the-road-to-uprise

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

I will be trying the story but I am a bit worried about two things:
First you warn us about the quality of the first few chapters and then I look at the misspelled last chapter..... Sequel is what it should say.

3610446 I just fixed them. Thanks for the pointer. My autocorrect never suggested anything else, nor was there a red line indicating error.

3617679 You can't go wrong with Pink Floyd though. It was kind of nessecary to have the last songs entire lyrics in it too.

I read all the way through, and didn't really see any improvement, in regards to characters.

Holy shit I haven't been on in ages. Thanks for still reading my story, guys. Means a lot to me. I'll be posting more soon! I'd be happy to explain why I haven't been on at all. Long story. Just message me if you're curious I'm happy to tell. Thanks!

CONGRADULATIONS ON A "MASTER" WORK !!!!!!!! THIS STORY WAS TRULY AMAZING !!!!!! So many of the aviation stories don't have NEARLY enough of an adventurous story to accompany it. This story surpassed all my expectations ! So many of the other stories, don't say enough about the aircraft, or have enough interaction with the ponies. Something that intrigues me, is the fact that Jake is, essentially "a pony", which would make it rather difficult to accomplish the fantastic feats that he accomplished in this story. He adjusts to being a pony, surprisingly easily, but it seemed, a bit of a stretch for him to adjust so readily to being transformed and being totally capable of the routine actions he takes for granted. You have, kind of, written his character as if, he were still in human form. I can't envision him, standing in his uniform, as a pony, as he would look rather "out of place" among the other ponies. ALL THAT ASIDE, I FELL ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY, FOR ITS' LENGTH, AND ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CONTENT !!!! IT IS A GENIUS OF A STORY !!!!

Comment posted by TheSpaceFlame deleted Apr 5th, 2016

6863238 thank you for your kind words! As you can see, I haven't been on here in ages. I sincerely apologize for that. Again, thanks for reading!

6276206
Probably because they use 5.56mm NATO rounds, which are pretty much the same thing in terms of diameter.

Login or register to comment