• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 2,298 Views, 48 Comments

Arby 'n' The Chief - ColoradoBlueJay



Luna is interested in a strange black cube that appeared at her door step, what does it hold?

  • ...
6
 48
 2,298

Friendship is magical

The throne room experienced an eerie silence as Celestia and other ponies stared at the two bipedal characters. Two of Celestia's guards took defensive position's in front of the sun goddess. They lowered their spears at the two. Arbiter took two steps forward and took a crouching position and bowed his head. He stood back up and looked Celestia in the eyes.

"Sorry that we have intruded on your court, I can assure you that we mean no harm towards your people. I am Arbiter, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"And I am Ch!ef, teh m0st gr3atest halo player in teh worldz."

Celestia smiled at the two beings that spoke in a electronic tone. At the throne's footstep stood prince blueblood angry as ever. His pearly white cheeks were replaced with red rage.

"I am sorry Blueblood, you will have to come back tomorrow. Court is adjourned." Celestia said dismissing all ponies present. As soon as every soul left the chamber Celestia cleared her thought.

"Seeming that your-" Celestia was cut off from the green spartan standing behind Chief.

"Do U haz haloz, I can't live without my halo."

"I do not know of what this halo is." Celestia stated plainly.

"Sister I believe that they are talking about a vi-deo game from their world." Luna said, "and I may or may not have had to do with their presence here today." Luna smiled sheepishly. Celestia lost her smile just as fast as it came. She sighed and turned her attention back to the Arbiter.

"Tell me Arbiter, what do you know of friendship and what is your relationship to Chief?"

"I don't have many friends and many of them are short lived. From where I come from our friendships are tried each and every day. Now that I'm here and stuck with Chief I hope that I can make some more before Chief drives them away with his absurd rudeness." Arbiter said.

"LOL//phone"

"Then how about I send you to meet my prized student Twilight Sparkle. She lives down in the small town of Ponyville. It will be there you learn about the magic of friendship."

"Friendship?" "Fr!endsh1p?"

Celestia's smile returned. "Then you are welcome to stay for the night , then tomorrow you will leave off to Ponyville." She then looked down to Luna. "As for you Luna you and I will have a small chat about this."

"Thank you, your majesty"

"Yesss tank U your majestiez""

And with that the Arbiter and the Chief left the throne room. They stepped outside and looked around.

"Where do we go?"
____________________________________________________________________________________

After walking around the castle for an hour, Arbiter finally gave up and went down a random hallway. Chief silently followed making the silence of the corridor ever more silent.

"This is sooooo boring K, don't U agree with me Arbiter?"

"It may be boring but we still have to find a place to sleep for the night." Arbiter said looking out a nearby window and saw the sky's horizon turning red and orange.

"Funny, You never know how lucky you are in the world and all it takes is a simple look out the window." Arbiter said coming to a complete stop. "Don't you agree chief?" Chief stopped and turned around to look Arbiter strait in the eye. He started to walk at a slow pace and stopped till he was in Arbiter's face.

"K" Chief then started running down the halls of the castle screaming lol//phone and nearly knocked over a pony who was now cowering in fear. Arbiter then walked over to the scared pony and tried to smile. The pony opened her eyes and stared at Arbiter's feet, but made their way up to his torso and eventually to his masked face. Her facial expressions disappeared and her eyes shrunk to the size of pinpricks.

"Hi." The pony shot straight up into the air and let out a screech and flew down the opposite end of the hallway. "- my name is Arbiter."

It took nearly a hour for Arbiter to find chief , who was lying on a bed. Arbiter walked over to his dimwitted companion.

"Chief?" as soon as Arbiter said that chief started to snore.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz" Arbiter grunted at chief and climbed into bed and got himself comfortable. He closed his eyes and almost fell asleep. He looked over to chief who was still snoring. Two minutes later chief stopped and Arbiter stopped staring at him. Arbiter rolled back over and closed his eyes.

"Yes arbiter's mom, shake that f1ne a$$." Chief said making a pelvic thrust motion while sleeping. Arbiter in turn jumped out of bed and looked down at Chief.

"0h yes shake that a$$..... I will make U s3xy hawt, K? >:D"

"I think I will find somewhere else to sleep." Arbiter said to himself.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chief woke up with a start, nearly jumping out of bed. He looked around for him and walked around checking underneath the straw baskets. "Arbiter wh3re did you go noaw?" Chief suddenly grabbed his pen15 and looked frantically around the room. Once he found what he was looking for it seemed to glow and radiate with light.

Chief lifted the lid and relived himself. "0h, such a nice healthy orange, glad to C you again."

"Having fun?" Chief turned to the person who just spoke spilling his ever flowing orange substance from the toilet to the floor.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chief woke up again and looked for the toilet immediately and checked for any sign of Cortana being in the same room. He relieved himself of his orange piss. Chief then walked out of the bathroom and started to practice his tee bagging. It was a bit sloppy but managed to make it work out. "I w1ll make all the ponies j3alous of my tea bags, LOL//phone." Said Chief boasting about it. What Chief didn't know is that Arbiter stood idle by watching Chief perform his tee bagging.

"Bravo, You should perform in a circus."

"Shut up K thx buy."

There was a knock at the door. Arbiter opened it and saw Luna standing in front of him.

"Greetings." Luna said

"Morning princess." Arbiter said bowing his head.

"Are you two ready to go to Ponyville?" Luna asked struggling to speak that sentence.

"Why do you do that?" arbiter asked looking at the alicorn in front of him. Luna sighed and pushed Arbiter back into the room. He and Chief sat down at the foot of the bed.

"A thousand years ago-"

"Wat, a thousand years go, U r old." "Be quiet Chief." Arbiter scolded.

"As I was saying a thousand years ago I was banished to the moon and back then I talked in thou, thy, and so forth."

"So you spoke in a Shakespearian dialect. I like you should stick with it."

"Yes just like Arbiter's mom sticks on my-" Chief was interrupted with a quick blow to the face. Chief layed on the floor motionless.

"ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZzzzzzzz" Luna stared at Chie and then to Arbiter.

"We should get him on our way to Ponyville conscious or unconscious."

"I- I mean, Thy will get a chariot ready for thee's departure." Luna said smiling and blushed a small bit.

Comments ( 17 )
Comment posted by Corrupt Gnashty deleted Jun 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Corrupt Gnashty deleted Jun 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Corrupt Gnashty deleted Jun 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Corrupt Gnashty deleted Jun 11th, 2013

Woo hoo! The long-awaited update!

Will this be updated more regularly now?

You need to understand the spacing of paragraphs for dialogue, and other things about the subject...
That's the only problem, I can't really say anything about Chief's internet slang :rainbowlaugh:

2712725
We haz all the intranet slangz U c0uld th!ink of and all that pu$$y Arbiter's mom k33ps hiding from meh babies.

2716335A1 h4z zhat $l4nG t0... Br0... :twilightoops:

Chief is a dumbass. But that's what makes him so funny.

My Rofl-copter goes Soisoisoisoisoi

im K with dis lolz

Login or register to comment