• Published 20th Mar 2013
  • 5,685 Views, 210 Comments

There's Something About White Mane... - Guy_Incognito



White Mane wants to find true love. Piper just wants his roommate to be happy. What's the worst that can happen?

Comments ( 22 )

And here... We... Go!

the singular perfect article of clothing to wear tht night.

You're missing an A in 'that'. Also, PIPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Poor Piper, you'll never get your dick wet wearing tweed.

YAY! We finally have a new chapter!

I really like how you gave some more attention to Vincent in this story, seeing that he was starting to feel left out IMO. Plus, any excuse to add some Pony/Gryphon action is always a good excuse! :pinkiehappy:

Also, I just love how you're writing Piper in this! You really do a great job displaying the internal conflict he's having regarding his feelings for White Mane, in comparison to how he enjoyed hanging out with Ziggy/Stardust. I have no idea what's going to occur, but I'm getting giddy with excitement to find out!

4163445

Well I guess there's not much to say about White Mane so long as we pretend to go along with him and Piper not inevitably getting together eventually.

I did think we were gonna get a sex scene this chapter though!

You have to read the chapter listening to this.

Vincent deserves a little time in the sun.
You have to wonder if White Mane is ever going to suspect that Piper is crushing hard on him, or if he is going to remain oblivious right up until the moment Piper finally kisses him? (And it is going to happen.)

Vincent, you moron, don't let her sucker you in! :raritydespair:

4165137

To answer your question...

And/Or...

I get the strong feelig I've read this somewhere before. Still love it!

4165386
Oh my god please tell me you plan to have Singer channel her inner Cheryl at some point

4171607

I won't lie to you; as the author of this fagnificent piece of fiction I was totally blindsided by the thirst for blood that would come when I introduced a rum-stealing sluttipus. Yes, Singer's a bit of a goofball, but, like every other character (And especially Piper and White Mane) 'Every Dog (Bitch?) has his/her day'

Keep with the story. That's all I can really say. Eventually, all karmic payoff will play itself out and all deserving factions will be either bum-rushed, or, treated to an A+ buffet
of awesome. Depending who did what, everyone, eventually, will get what's coming to them.

That is all...

P.S. If this sounds at all douchey, ignore it. I'm on the sauce.

4167759

Honestly. Until you brought it up, I had no intentions of making Singer at all like Carol/Cheryl, but, now that you mentioned it... well... there might be a reference or two coming your way. Stay tuned.

Your driving me insane with the wait.

Last Day updated
March
Sadness
But I know you are working on one of your other amazing stories, so I'll just skulk by in the shadows and peek in on some other stuff you wrote.

So.. Are you going to be adding more chapters to this story any times soon? I've been following it from the beginning and I really want to see it completed :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5703377

Hey. You're absolutely right; it's been forever and then some since I've worked on anything for this, and, I don't want to say it'll just die because I totally wanna finish it off with some adorably smexy gay pony on pony, penis-on-penis stuff, but, I need to go back to the chalk board and flesh out some idas I had I guess.

In the meanwhile, there's a plethora of other gay theme heavy stories I've written you might wanna check out? People seem to really like reading Colts? And Different Strokes is always getting some love from you smexy ass fans?

I just realized that in your characters are the three types of gays.

White Mane, Honey Drop and Sunny Side are the 'loud and proud' type.

Piper is the 'secret gay'.

And Stormy and Strokes are the 'we're gay. Yeah.' types.

It's been a while is this gonna get updated?

jxj

So... Is this fic still alive?

I kind of felt that this was going to happen. That the story died well before Piper could get with White Mane.

While its a great story in itself, the fact it ends with not even a single positive thing happening to Piper, just rubs me wrong and leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

The Monk

Login or register to comment