• Published 25th Jan 2012
  • 6,504 Views, 63 Comments

ZECORA: A User Guide and Manual - ininbbtfctub



Thank you for purchasing the latest ZECORA unit!

  • ...
4
 63
 6,504

User Guide and Manual

ZECORA: User Guide and Manual

CONGRATULATIONS! You've just purchased a ZECORA unit of your very own! To ensure that you use your new unit to the very best of her abilities and that you avoid painful, unexpected brushes with death, we've provided you with this manual.

WARNING: This unit likes speaking in riddles and making potions, you are responsible for any damages done to your body, esophagus, heart or stomach.

Name: Zecora, no known nickname.

Age: Unknown, suspected twice of the TWILIGHT SPARKLE unit.

Place of Manufacture: Equestria, Everfree Forest

Height: Default pony height

Weight: Light, balances on a pole, she has to be.

Length: Default pony length

Your ZECORA unit comes with the following accessories:

One (1) Cauldron

One (1) pack of ingredients (15 per pack, collect all 250! 2 US Dollars per packet)

Two (2) Recipe books (35 total, comes with pack of ingredients)

One (1) Bamboo pole

Five (5) Potion Bottles

PROGRAMMING
Your ZECORA unit is capable of doing the following:

Alchemist : When placed in the presence of the Cauldron with boiling water at least one recipe book, and one pack of ingredients, your ZECORA unit will start making a random brew. Depending on her setting she will make different potions. On her default setting she will make helping potions.

Counselor : When placed in the presence one of our CUTIE MARK CURSADER units she will give the young filly advice. Never do this when ZECORA is in the Crazed setting
Removal of your ZECORA unit from Packaging

1.Place the cauldron and start making a brew, she will come out and assist, doing this will make her believe that you know what you are doing. RECOMMENDED

2.Place any CUTIE MARK CURSADER unit outside the box and open it up.

3.Fail horribly at making a potion and she will come out of her box and show you how to make a one, doing this will help teach you how to make a potion. RECOMMENDED

REPROGRAMMING
After unpacking your ZECORA unit, you can reprogram her into any of the following modes:

Helpful (Default)

Caring (Default)

Mad

Sad

Crazy

Cannibal (Locked)

War Crazy (Locked)

Your ZECORA unit comes with Helpful and Caring modes already set. When she sees you injured with a broken bone she will make a bone heal potion. She speaks in rhymes in every setting except Sad.

To get ZECORA into its mad setting call its potions crap, then insult her. She will also ask for ingredients and clean bottles regularly, she will automatically get mad if left with no bottles and ingredients to bring her back into her default state, apologize then buy her 2 ingredient packs.

To get ZECORA into the sad setting, you must make her believe that her potions caused you pain. She will become sullen until in the presence of a Happy CUTIE MARK CRUSADER unit.

To get her Crazy setting activated, make her drink a Insanity potion, ZECORA will never make this potion, so you must make it yourself. In this setting she will make random potions and poisons. To return her to the Helpful and Caring setting, give her the antidote, Good Luck!.

Cannibal is locked, no one has managed to get her in this or her War Crazy setting, feel free to try though, just know if you attempt to you void the warranty .

Relationships with Other Units
MANE SIX PACK : She cares about all of them and is willing to help them out if needed.

All CUTIE MARK CURSADERS: She will happily help them out if they need help, always giving them advice on how to finally get a cutie mark.
Cleaning

Your ZECORA unit will clean herself, but she, like all ponies likes being brushed.

Rest

Your unit will sleep regularly at 12pm in your timezone and wake up at 8am, she makes potions all night, so make sure you have bottles to suffice.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My ZECORA unit gets mad when I don’t drink her potions

A: DRINK THE DAMN POTIONS

Q: My ZECORA tried to poison me!

A: You probably forced it into its MAD setting

Q: My ZECORA is making random potions and one is labeled LIQUID DEATH

A: Call us NOW!

Q: My ZECORA is spending too much time near my Insane PINKIMENA DIANE PIE unit and it talking about cooking me!

A: That was the hidden way to activate her Cannibal setting, the warranty is void, if you want to fix it, pay 110$ to buy a new
warranty then send it to us.

Q: My ZECORA has a gun…

A: What the fuck did you do? Sorry but we can’t do anything, dismantle it if you need to.

Troubleshooting

Problem: Instead of a adult sized ZECORA unit, I got a filly sized zebra-pony that is swimming in the cauldron.

Solution: Whoops! We sent you a FILLY ZECORA unit. This unit is a novice potion maker and will make easy potions. We
can switch her for your ordered unit if you contact us.

End Notes

If treated with kindness, love, and a lot of ingredients. ZECORA unit will be a wonderful companion! We wish you luck!

Comments ( 63 )

Awwww, so cool! I want one! Especially the filly version. That is just abso-fricking-lutely adorable.

I'm not sure if I want to drink something made by a robot.

:moustache: Keep up the good work... also I want one crusader unit plz

#4 · Jan 25th, 2012 · · ·

Just a quick question, what would happen if my ZECORA unit came in contact with a DISCORD unit?
My friend has one and I'm not sure if it will activate any of my unit's locked settings.

That would be fun to have. But with my luck, I'd be poisoned on the first potion, if not turned into a piece of asparagus or something.

Woot!
Now I can has infinite super restoration potions!

157444 Discord units cannot trigger any hidden effects on Zecora units, at most discord will invert the potions effects

The hidden way to bring out the war-crazed mode is to start shouting about how the stars are coming, and position a NMM unit in plain sight of the Zecora unit. There seems to be a bug in the system that causes these two events to link together and force any Zecora unit within a 75 yard radius into an immediate combat mode.

Use a LittlePip unit to handle these situations, as any Zecora unit left in this state begins plotting world apocalypse.

157476 Don't listen to the crazed person, he was sent to an Insane Asylum as he was just plain crazy...:pinkiehappy:

Listen to the crazy person? I just escaped 20 Zecora's on the warpath! Madness, I say, MADNESS!

157495 :rainbowhuh: How did you escape the Asylum????

157503 I'll answer that for you. And the answer is magic. Everything is magic and always will be.

Oh, you mean these guys? *Points to the crew of the Harmony, who all sheepishly wave, while their captain facehoof's.* I mean, sure, it technically counts as an insane asylum, but it's the kind that reinforces psychotic behavior, not cures it. I think I got my personal Zecora unit fixed, though. Gave her an antidote potion and pretended to zap my NMM unit with the EoH. She may be-


gurkkllg.

Well, I know the Guide is already coming, but I have problem with my TWILIGHT SPARKLE unit. She hides all the time in her custom made Book Fort, and calls all the time: "Book Fort to Red Lobster, over". Do you have any solution for that problem?

157616
I'm not Tempeni, but I assume her AI got swapped for a filly Twilight

157629 That explains, why she forces me to read for her... Anyway, thanks for help, I think I can...
*puts on sunglasses*
...deal with it.

157646 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:twilightsheepish:

157646
Hey least yours dosnt want you to years the 101 Arabian nights and explain each sub story

157684 Uggh send it back in....

is there a sultry mode? And a wet-mane model?

Why? That sounds like a good bug/bad bug thing.

157730 Read up on our website www.[Data Expunged due to SOPA].com

I showed my ZECORA unit an AK-47. She immediately went into a long, detailed history of her past warrior history in Zebrabwe, her eyes contracting slightly with each story. What should I do? Right now she's talking about how she and her brothers skinned a pair of donkeys for invading their land...

Sooooo, something interesting happened. I happened to have left a Harry Potter book laying around and my ZECORA unit picked it up while I was getting her more ingredients. When I came back with more ingredients she immediately started on brewing something that I had never seen before and when I asked her about it I found out that she was attempting to re-engineer the Liquid Luck potion. Now for non-HP fans, this potion is notorious for being nearly impossible to brew and extremely explosive. My garage and the guess room are completely incinerated and I fear for the rest of my home. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

*Explosion in the background*

And there goes the living room.

157874 Remove the memory unit located on the back of the skull, it should click out like a sd card. Place it into your computer via the included memory modifier cable sold seperatly at participating stores, then find the folder entitled BOOKS READ. Delete Liquid Luck.ttf and your done

157760


fuckin' SOPA, I swear...

157910
But...wouldn't her AI activate and start surfing the internet looking for more information?
........
........
Hmmm...*Evil Grin, plugs in Discord's chip and downloads it to computer hard drive*
Now Discord can go even MORE viral!

158122 Its a Memory Chip, not a AI chip. To fix the AI Chip you must look on the underside of the unit. To activate the ai inside a computer, you would have to open up a program hats called FIXAI.exe this is the same program we use to reset the discord model to its default state.
No the discord or any model cannot open itself onto the internet.

DO NOT ASK YOUR ZECORA UNIT TO MAKE A PONY TRANSFORMATION POTION
I cannot express that enough

Um I'm scared my ZECORA unit just bit me... should I be worried I mean she can't be in cannibal mode because I don't have a PINKAMENA unit and no one I know has a PINKAMENA unit so... WHAT DO I DO!?

160089 Don't worry, she is most likley just gathering hair from a human being, as she needs it for a potion.

160100
oh ok I was relly scared there thanks!:pinkiehappy:

160116 I'm making the CMC one story as they're a set, just thought you should know
Also there is going to be a Technical support page.

158905
Darn. There goes my fun for the week. :facehoof:

160165 Damn
GIVES FREE AI DESKTOP SET

158971

Um, should I panic if I tell you that my neighbors have asked for one, and she's already started brewing it?

160891 Just don't drink it
Test subject 056 described massive pain and skeletal discomfort then he had a massive blood loss and had to be hospitalised...

Uh, I have a question, how do I turn off the rhyming? It's getting annoying...:twilightangry2:

HOW THE FUCK CAN I GET ONE OF THESE I HAVE TO COLLECT ALL CHARCTERS! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

So, I ordered a ZECORA unit, but when I opened that box, she was already in Cannibal mode.

Glitch on your end? If so, ... Thank you.

You misspelled crusader as cursader a couple of times.

hnnnnnggggg i want a filly zecora, a filly 6 pack, a filly scratch and octavia and um Everypony!?

Nice, still funny but not quite at Timpani's level. You don;t really need to confine yourself to his formulae though. You should really take the idea and make it your own, right now it's just a slightly less humorous version of his/her work. That's not an insult though, this is still good. Just a suggestion. :twilightsmile:

157398 Hell, you drink soda and juice...

WTF my zecora unit shot me in the dick blew off and ate it I grabbed a healing potion before I bled out! You idiot's send me a cold blooded killer! Now I pee through a straw A FREAKING DAMN STRAW. Ya know I lost 30 shotgun shells from that! I am PISSED! Sorry about the swearing I had to do it.

XD hahah this unit is great!
thanks for the manual XD
but.....where the others manes six?
you are not uploading its yet?

163587 Ahem *nudges Tempeni* they are HIS responsibly, I'm just making the ones he isn't making...

Login or register to comment