• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,640 Views, 48 Comments

Maybe what's..... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 13-15 to the Maybe series. Follow the main character thought his new adventures as he tries to understand and accept his life with Twilight.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,640

Chapter 4

Chapter 8

As the room starts to settle, Twilight stands on with her front hooves on the ground and her back hooves holding her back side up in the air, panting.

The ponies around the room are well that, there ponies again, every one of them.

The all hold their heads and sit on the ground coughing or blinking hard.

You pick yourself from the ground and gallop over to Twilight, you wrap your hooves around her,
“I’m sorry...are you ok?”

Twilight warps her hooves around you as she talks in a stressed low voice, “yes.”

Celestia walks next to you two and talks as her gaze is fixed on Discord, “He will need to be moved…far away.”

You look at the one statute left in the room; he is stuck in a laughing stance which sends a chill down your back. But you push it away from your mind as you nuzzle Twilight's head as she buries it into your chest.

Celestia raises an eyebrow at you two, and you look away from her face.

Twilight brings her face from you and looks to the Princess.

Celestia looks at you and then smiles at her, “I’m happy you have taken my friendship assignment so seriously.”

Twilight blushes as she looks at her, but she is still too weak to talk.
Celestia looks to you, “I must ask you something, as the only human here I feel this choices lies with you.” You blink at her waiting her question, “…Discord cannot stay here, I’m asking if we can send him to your earth…as the statue.”

You think about it for a minute as you look at the statue, you nod your head at her.

Celestia smiles to you, “Thank you.” She then looks to Twilight, “Twilight you have demonstrated great power and responsibility today…I could not be prouder. “

She brings her tired head from you again and speaks in a tired voice, “Thank you Princess.”

Celestia smiles at her student, “I’m sorry though I don’t think we can honor you tonight; there is a city that needs to be calmed.” She turns back to Discord, “And a matter that must be dealt with.” Celestia looks back to her, “You need your rest, you and your friends are happily welcomed to stay here until you decide to return to Ponyville.”

Twilight gives a soft nod as he lays her head back onto you.

Celestia looks around the room, and talks in a loud regal voice, “Discord has been defeated! Spread the word!”

Celestia leaves with a mass of cheering guards.

The ponies that now crowding you are Twilight considered friends. Each one is spamming questions at her as she slowly gets to her hooves. Twilight give a low answer as she walks with you, “I’m fine… I’ll see you all later.” You walk close to her as you follow her out of the room.

As you near the door Shining stands by it. You pause for a moment as he hugs his sister in a crying heap of joy. “I thought I lost you.”

Twilight is silent as she hugs her brother.

As he releases her he looks to you.

You look to the ground not knowing what to say, but before you could say anything you feel him embrace you in a hug, “Thank you.” Your half shocked at him and half overcome with joy that he is not arresting you right now. As the stallion release you he turns back to Twilight, “Get your rest and be ok you hear me?”

Twilight nods her head as she continues to walk. You start after her but you’re stopped for a moment but shinning, “Take care of her.”

Twilight waits at the door as you catch up to her, her mane is sprawled out all over the place and she looks like she could collapse at any moment. You embrace her and think of the room that is still across the castle, in a flash you feel your hooves planted on the ground. You set Twilight to bed. In moment she is fast asleep. You linger over her for a moment before sitting in a nearby chair. As you sit down you bury head into your hooves trying to collect your thoughts from what has happened today. You think to yourself, I’m going to die here…every time there is always something new… you look over the mare that sleeps in the bed in front of you…how, how can she deal with this. You feel a panic attack creeping onto you as you look at your hooves; you’re not even human anymore! All the suppress thoughts you have been storing for so long…you still feel them swirling in your head. You’re starting to feel like it’s too much… Twilight stirs in the bed in front of you, her eyes open and she looks at you, “Are you ok?”

You look at her soft eyes…how can she ask me that? She just defeated a god?! You stammer with you words as you look at her…”I’m fine.”

Twilight stares at you for a few seconds before her eyelids become too heavy to hold. You continue to stare at her as you remember what she said…love.

End of chapter 8
Maybe for...

Author's Note:

* re-posted the ending because I had to tweak something.*

Comments ( 22 )

I like the parts as a story. :twilightsmile:

2073883>>2069588

hey ... you know the red pony with the white and blue hair? ... that me, my OC. kool huh?:ajsmug:

Good story mate.

*bows before you* dear, you have improved your skills quit well since i started to tear your Stories apart *wink* ^^ good work.

And NICE Cliffhanger ^^ super dude really a great work ^^

2079142

So what do you think, chapters of a series or go back to posting 3 parts per series?

2080139 difficult to tell, really... both ways are good, but posting three parts per series, is better for your way of writing, Because every part is like a own little story, telling a bigger story in the background, holding them apart from each other seems to be a more matching decision.

All three parts are in there length very good, but as one Story in one shot they are just too long to read them comfortable in one raw.

P.S. I'm going to tell you a secret about Writers and there way of writing *looks left, looks right, don't sees someone else* *whispers* if you want that your Texts look like a professional writers work, do alway write numbers from including one, to including twelve as the word and not the number, even if it is probably annoying. It gives your writing a sedate feeling, not(!) your Story or the Characters, your writing(!!!). And it is one way to let others belief that you really know what you do~~~ even i some times don't really know what I'm doing but until now nobody ever questioned my way of writing *looks around if somebody else have listened*... :derpytongue2:

2080268

I think I do a good job doing numbers as words, but sometimes I forget :twilightsheepish: ...#lazy #tired #hungry

And thanks for the feed back on the way it should be posted. I think for parts where it looks better together I will post them together like I did here, for this one I wanted to put 13 as separate and 14&15 together but my editor said:

(editor :derpytongue2:) why not post them all together.

then fatty said:

:duck: Ok. When fatty should had posted 13 then 14/15 that way it wasn't to long.

This comment is long....:rainbowderp: you're a bad influence. Oh well :twilightsmile:

Now I need to figure out how to post 16-19 :unsuresweetie:

It's no where near over.....I think.Wait!Where's Princess Luna?!:rainbowhuh:
*hears a creepy laughter in a mare's voice*:twilightoops:
Oh crap!Get the Royal Gua-AGH!:pinkiecrazy:
...
I love these stories.:twilightsmile:

2080798

lol, and ya 16-19 are in the works. they come out in about a week but if I post them together its a week and a half.

Or when ever my editors look over them :twistnerd:

This story is shit, go fucking kill yourself.

2092812
lol jk
I HOPE YOU DIE OF AIDS THOUGH.. QUEER

2133891

Did you do like reading suicide or something? lol I looked through the other stories and I saw you commented on like everyone in like one day.

That would make me sick to do that in a day no matter the story.

2138314

Well did it go where you thought?

2138401

lol, I hope you started at an earlier part. Because if you haven't they you really don't know how cruel the world is.

hmmmm....
:rainbowderp:
Where is Trixie in all this bruhaha:trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment